La-di da-di, free John GOTTi

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jmcc']Would a pre-sex waiver absolving you from paying child support in the event of birth control mishap hold up in court, do you think?[/QUOTE]

Would the pre-coitus waiver include a clause about swearing to pull out? Cause honestly, what guy hasn't been there at least once?

I think it's time to call it a night. I need to get up in the morning and start finding myself a job, so I won't be going into college with five bucks total for my textbooks and food in the first week.

[quote name='jmcc']Would a pre-sex waiver absolving you from paying child support in the event of birth control mishap hold up in court, do you think?[/QUOTE]
I've never donated to a sperm bank before, but I bet they have some sort of documentation that you sign that would make sure you have no responsibility of the kid.

Maybe something similar to that?

[quote name='zewone']Some of the Achewood stuff goes over my head, but the funny shit is usually really money.[/QUOTE]

Yeah.

It's like he'll write a clip and his friends will think its hilarious because maybe he's alluding to a "you had to be there" sort of situation, where as I'm just sitting there thinking "this has no punchline at all."

But eh. I imagine when I start my comic, I'll do the same thing...

QuakeDS :drool: :drool: :drool:

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Would the pre-coitus waiver include a clause about swearing to pull out? Cause honestly, what guy hasn't been there at least once?[/QUOTE] Eh ... how do you mean?

[quote name='Strell']I imagine when I start my comic, I'll do the same thing...[/QUOTE] When will that be? I mean, now that you're out of a job it seems like the perfect time to finally get on those creative works in a serious manner.

[quote name='Strell']Yeah.

It's like he'll write a clip and his friends will think its hilarious because maybe he's alluding to a "you had to be there" sort of situation, where as I'm just sitting there thinking "this has no punchline at all."

But eh. I imagine when I start my comic, I'll do the same thing...[/QUOTE]I'm not convinced, even after all these years, that it's meant to be a comedy strip. It's funny in places, but my enjoyment from it comes more from seeing how he writes it than the [few] gags that are thrown in. I've seen it compared to jazz in several places now and I think that's about right.

[quote name='zewone']I've never donated to a sperm bank before, but I bet they have some sort of documentation that you sign that would make sure you have no responsibility of the kid.

Maybe something similar to that?[/QUOTE]There've been cases where that didn't work. Straight Dope had a bunch of appalling cases on the theme (including a 12 year old whose teacher "assaulted" him, only for the courts to mandate he pay child support when she got knocked up.)

edit: ah, it was his babysitter. Still, screwed up: http://www.straightdope.com/mailbag/mspermdonor.htm

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']

Eh ... how do you mean?[/QUOTE]

Damn, really ruins the fun when you have to explain it, oh well.

Haven't you ever been out of condoms before with a woman but told her you swear you'll pull out before you cum? I can't imagine there's guys out there who haven't been in that situation...

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Damn, really ruins the fun when you have to explain it, oh well.

Haven't you ever been out of condoms before with a woman but told her you swear you'll pull out before you cum? I can't imagine there's guys out there who haven't been in that situation...[/QUOTE] No. I've been in a situation where we had condoms and she decided to go without (because she knew it was what I wanted) but no, not the other way.

I wasn't sure if the situation you were referring to was the actual promise or breaking it, though. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']No. I've been in a situation where we had condoms and she decided to go without (because she knew it was what I wanted) but no, not the other way.[/QUOTE]

I swear I will never understand you, you probably willingly cuddle with her afterward too dontchya?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I wasn't sure if the situation you were referring to was the actual promise or breaking it, though. :lol[/QUOTE]

Well, breaking the promise of course, its not like you're the one who's gonna be stuck being pregnant.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']No. I've been in a situation where we had condoms and he decided to go without (because he knew it was what I wanted) but no, not the other way.
[/QUOTE]

Wheeeeeeee!

Lazy edit, Strell. I'm sure you could have done more with that. :lol:
[quote name='RedvsBlue']I swear I will never understand you, you probably willingly cuddle with her afterward too dontchya?[/QUOTE] Of course. Isn't that the best part? ;)

So I'm getting a cold. Which could mean only one thing. I'll end up getting the job at olive garden. Cause nothing works out. Theirs no way I could get sick, and get a chance to rest.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Lazy edit, Strell. I'm sure you could have done more with that. :lol:
Of course. Isn't that the best part? ;)[/quote]

I prefer t3h butts3x

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Lazy edit, Strell. I'm sure you could have done more with that. [/QUOTE]

Most likely.

I believe I shall Diablo II for a while now.

Evening, gentlemen.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
Of course. Isn't that the best part? ;)[/QUOTE]
No, of course not, I mean it reminds you of that comfort of a relationship but who needs that, right... right? :cry:

[quote name='RedvsBlue']No, of course not, I mean it reminds you of that comfort of a relationship but who needs that, right... right? :cry:[/QUOTE] Yeah ...

I'll miss that part especially. :cry:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It's more complicated than that, but we aren't together anymore.[/QUOTE]

fuckin' women, I tell ya.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']fuckin' women, I tell ya.[/QUOTE] Yes, well ... these things happen. Only time will tell if this fucks me up and I end up like you. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Yes, well ... these things happen. Only time will tell if this fucks me up and I end up like you. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Nah, you have to have a long strain of bad women to get this fucked up, not just one.

Err wait, I mean, screw you!

Well it never even got "bad", it was more like ... well, she's had several bad relationships in the past, and her "issues" stemming from that stuff just caught up with her.

If only I had gotten to her first ...

Then it would have gotten fucked up for a totally different reason! :lol:

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Nah, you have to have a long strain of bad women to get this fucked up, not just one.

Err wait, I mean, screw you![/quote]

At you had some strippers to help you along the way

It's after 1? Dammit. I can't wait for damn-hell-ass semester to be over so I can catch up on sleep I've been missing all along here.

[quote name='Pookymeister']At you had some strippers to help you along the way[/QUOTE]

...and a foreign chick who may or may not have been an illegal immigrant using me for a green card.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']...and a foreign chick who may or may not have been an illegal immigrant using me for a green card.[/QUOTE] I don't think you've told that story before ...

I was talking to some guys at work and I mentioned the word bukake. They didn't know what it meant. So I told them to google search it when they get home. We'll see what they have to say tomorrow.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I don't think you've told that story before ...[/QUOTE]

She told me I needed to lose weight so I dumped her and lost the weight anyway.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']She told me I needed to lose weight so I dumped her and lost the weight anyway.[/QUOTE]

to foreigners I think they see most Americans as fat and overweight.

[quote name='mr ryles']to foreigners I think they see most Americans as fat and overweight.[/QUOTE]

Meh, hypocritical bitch had a fat ass herself so she can go fuck herself.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']She told me I needed to lose weight so I dumped her and lost the weight anyway.[/QUOTE] :lol:

But what about the green card part?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:lol:

But what about the green card part?[/QUOTE]

No specific evidence, just the fact that she kept telling me she was taking her citizenship test "next week" and how she was constantly trying to change me. I guess she figured if she had to be stuck marrying an American she might as well mold him into what she really wanted as best as possible.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']And how long were you with her?

I think when "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset" is over I'll try to sleep.[/QUOTE]

2 months

Two months? That's all? Damn. Usually they wait longer than that to start trying to change you. :lol:

Well I finished watching the episode and boxed up the House DVD sets for Maklershed. I guess I'll try to sleep.

[quote name='mr ryles']spider man 3 was aight. Emo spider man was kinda cheezy though.[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed the campiness preceding it/surrounding him since he was just creeping out most of the women :lol:

Morning OTT.

That car commercial where the pissed off lady turns into a giant, grabs a wolf that happens to be on the far bank of a river and places it in the canoe of the two guys who pissed her off is crap.

Even worse is the one with the mother - daughter using IM speak. But I think that one didn't really start bugging me until the 12th time.

[quote name='wubb']Morning OTT.

That car commercial where the pissed off lady turns into a giant, grabs a wolf that happens to be on the far bank of a river and places it in the canoe of the two guys who pissed her off is crap.

Even worse is the one with the mother - daughter using IM speak. But I think that one didn't really start bugging me until the 12th time.[/quote]
W.D.I.B.Y.? I.N.B.D.

You know, Wubb, every morning when I check CAG during my break you're the last person to post in the OTT. Every morning without fail.

Just got a new cellphone .. not exactly flashy but it'll do. The LG 8300. And Wubb .. I friggin hate that commercial with the girl using the acronyms. It makes me want to break my tv.

[quote name='Maklershed']Just got a new cellphone .. not exactly flashy but it'll do. The LG 8300. And Wubb .. I friggin hate that commercial with the girl using the acronyms. It makes me want to break my tv.[/quote]

I actually kind of like that commercial... the mom handles the little bitch pretty well... the "that's what's NSF." bit makes me chuckle every time. On a side note, that kid makes me think of why I hate children... especially those little bastards with the "heelies". I want to cross-check them through the frozen food section glass windows or push them out into traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back