Last Movie You Saw Strikes Back

Invasion of the Body Snatchers (pretty good, but a bit dated.)
Beyond the Sea (so-so)
The Machinist (awesome)
Alfie (the 1966 version, great movie)

Drive-In:
The Longest Yard (meh, even for Sandler)
Fever Pitch (surpisingly heartwarming, but heartily unfunny)

DVD:
Without a Paddle
The Incredibles

Moulin Rouge

Fan-freaking-tastic. Amazing and wonderful, it completely blew me away. I absolutely loved it. Highest recommendations.

Just finished watching Battle Royale. Less bloody than I expected, but a better movie overall than I expected. It's a fair tradeoff, I guess.

[quote name='Zman310']Moulin Rouge

Fan-freaking-tastic. Amazing and wonderful, it completely blew me away. I absolutely loved it. Highest recommendations.[/QUOTE]

For true? I always wanted to buy this but i didnt want my friends to think im gay.

[quote name='evilmregg']Just finished watching Battle Royale. Less bloody than I expected, but a better movie overall than I expected. It's a fair tradeoff, I guess.[/QUOTE]

Now read the novel. :cool:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Now read the novel. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I'll have to add it to my Amazon wishlist with the 1,000 or so other books already on it...

[quote name='bobo2k4']For true? I always wanted to buy this but i didnt want my friends to think im gay.[/QUOTE]

If they do, fuck em (or show them some of the earlier Nicole Kidman scenes) ;)
I loved it, but it might not be for everyone; after reading some reviews of it, it seems to distinctly be a love it or hate it experience. But, hate it or love it, it sure as hell is at least worth one viewing. Give it a shot, hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as I did.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith - premise was weak to begin with but with Angelina and Brad's chemistry, it's forgivable. The action was good plus a lot of leg shots of Angelina help as well. As I said, premise was weak - 2 secret agents happen to be married to each other and don't know about it and for a little while it reverted to a 'Battle of the Roses' scenario but then it recovered and focused back on the chemistry between Angelina and Brad.

Jurassic Park - Good movie but I just don't see how so little staff could be present during all of the park mayhem. Seriously, Dr. Hammond really should have had 24-hour fully armed mo-fo's all around every dinosaur's pen.

[quote name='basketkase543']Jurassic Park - Good movie but I just don't see how so little staff could be present during all of the park mayhem. Seriously, Dr. Hammond really should have had 24-hour fully armed mo-fo's all around every dinosaur's pen.[/QUOTE]

You forgot - the park was designed to be predominantly automated - meaning little in the way of human intervention in the day to day operations. Plus there weren't that many ppl on the island when the shit went down since most of the staff was heading home on the last ship back to the mainland.

bread's done
Back