Late Night CAG's 2005 Edition

Lol, just got done playing Halo 2 online..not a lot of CAG Clanmembers on, but it is 3AM. Working the night shift is weird, I'll be glad when class starts again and I'm on a normal human sleep schedule.

[quote name='joevan07']Lol, just got done playing Halo 2 online..not a lot of CAG Clanmembers on, but it is 3AM. Working the night shift is weird, I'll be glad when class starts again and I'm on a normal human sleep schedule.[/quote]

You'll see more people online at that time on the weekends.

[quote name='joevan07']Lol, just got done playing Halo 2 online..not a lot of CAG Clanmembers on, but it is 3AM. Working the night shift is weird, I'll be glad when class starts again and I'm on a normal human sleep schedule.[/quote]

I used to be a security guard working the graveyard shift. It's fun for a while, but it will fuck with your body after 4 or 5 months. Get out while you can.

Damn my high school was like a fuckin prison, we had nearly 6,000 students and tons of security guards. I've always wondered what it'd have been like to go to a *normal* high school.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='twiztidjester']Well its late and i am up.[/quote]

Yes and I'm going to sleep, so have lots of fun.[/quote]

ill try

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='twiztidjester']Well its late and i am up.[/quote]

ill try[/quote]

me too.

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='twiztidjester']Well its late and i am up.[/quote]

ill try[/quote]

me too.[/quote]

Yeah you guys better, otherwise I might have to start staying up later and sleeping through my first class more than twice a week.

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='twiztidjester']Well its late and i am up.[/quote]

ill try[/quote]

me too.[/quote]

woohoo it is a party

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='zionoverfire']To the roof ya'll![/quote]

goto bed.[/quote]

You go to bed, Me I'm gonna wait a few more minutes until the walls start to spin.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='zionoverfire']To the roof ya'll![/quote]

goto bed.[/quote]

You go to bed, Me I'm gonna wait a few more minutes until the walls start to spin.[/quote]

do i really have to goto bed? and why are the walls going to spin?

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='zionoverfire']To the roof ya'll![/quote]

goto bed.[/quote]

You go to bed, Me I'm gonna wait a few more minutes until the walls start to spin.[/quote]

do i really have to goto bed?[/quote]

no.

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='zionoverfire']To the roof ya'll![/quote]

goto bed.[/quote]

do i really have to goto bed?[/quote]

no.[/quote]

woohoo i am going to stay here and watch my soap opera.

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='zionoverfire']To the roof ya'll![/quote]

goto bed.[/quote]

do i really have to goto bed? and why are the walls going to spin?[/quote]

lack of sleep and a whole lotta sugar.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='zionoverfire']To the roof ya'll![/quote]

goto bed.[/quote]

do i really have to goto bed? and why are the walls going to spin?[/quote]

lack of sleep and a whole lotta sugar.[/quote]

are they spining yet?

it's 4:19am over here and i'm still up. As always i seems to be on CAG in the wee hours of the night if i'm not out or playing games. I wonder if the walls are spinning yet?

[quote name='twanky']it's 4:19am over here and i'm still up. As always i seems to be on CAG in the wee hours of the night if i'm not out or playing games. I wonder if the walls are spinning yet?[/quote]

hey you are in the central time zone as well woohoo. Day Time Soap Operas are awesome in the wee hours of the morning.

Central time here as well. My sleep schedule is.. well, I don't have one. I sleep when i'm tired. I'm tired now.. but i've been hooked on Mercenaries for.. oh, six hours I guess.. must.. keep.. playing!

[quote name='Scorch']Central time here as well. My sleep schedule is.. well, I don't have one. I sleep when i'm tired. I'm tired now.. but i've been hooked on Mercenaries for.. oh, six hours I guess.. must.. keep.. playing![/quote]

im thinking of playing Majora's Mask woohoo only 733 more post till i hit 1000

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='Scorch']Central time here as well. My sleep schedule is.. well, I don't have one. I sleep when i'm tired. I'm tired now.. but i've been hooked on Mercenaries for.. oh, six hours I guess.. must.. keep.. playing![/quote]

im thinking of playing Majora's Mask woohoo only 733 more post till i hit 1000[/quote]

You ken doo eet!

[quote name='Trakan']Central Time Zone here as well. I really need to get off this terrible sleep schedule I am on. :([/quote]

I'm at work, so my sleep schedule is forced. Central time zone represent!

[quote name='ZForce915'][quote name='Trakan']Central Time Zone here as well. I really need to get off this terrible sleep schedule I am on. :([/quote]

I'm at work, so my sleep schedule is forced. Central time zone represent![/quote]

What kind of job do you have to where you work at 450am?

[quote name='ZForce915'][quote name='Trakan']Central Time Zone here as well. I really need to get off this terrible sleep schedule I am on. :([/quote]

I'm at work, so my sleep schedule is forced. Central time zone represent![/quote]

where do you work

and i found something interesting out today BB has this site blocked.

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='ZForce915'][quote name='Trakan']Central Time Zone here as well. I really need to get off this terrible sleep schedule I am on. :([/quote]

where do you work

730[/quote]

Hey that was my question.

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='ZForce915'][quote name='Trakan']Central Time Zone here as well. I really need to get off this terrible sleep schedule I am on. :([/quote]

where do you work

730[/quote]

729[/quote]

24 hour Customer Service...see profile for details.

[quote name='ZForce915'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='ZForce915'][quote name='Trakan']Central Time Zone here as well. I really need to get off this terrible sleep schedule I am on. :([/quote]

where do you work

730[/quote]

729[/quote]

24 hour Customer Service...see profile for details.[/quote]

Well atleast you can view CAG from work.

I specifically signed up for all night classes this semester so that I can maintain this night owl schedule. If that doesn't make me a true Late Nighter, I don't know what does.

"The sun, Kyle, it burns. It's, like, kinda like the lava in Metroid, y'know?" :lol:

[quote name='Javil']I specifically signed up for all night classes this semester so that I can maintain this night owl schedule. If that doesn't make me a true Late Nighter, I don't know what does.

"The sun, Kyle, it burns. It's, like, kinda like the lava in Metroid, y'know?" :lol:[/quote]

Iwas wondering when you were going to show up.

[quote name='Javil']I specifically signed up for all night classes this semester so that I can maintain this night owl schedule. If that doesn't make me a true Late Nighter, I don't know what does.

"The sun, Kyle, it burns. It's, like, kinda like the lava in Metroid, y'know?" :lol:[/quote]

so when do you have time to play your cheapassgames? does being a night owl have disadvantages? but i'll bet you can be at a store for cheapassgames right at the crack of butt before anybody. :lol:

[quote name='Scorch']You know, counting down to 100 posts is going to get pretty old pretty quick..

I need some sleep..[/quote]

is it going to get old to me or other posters?

[quote name='Scorch']You know, counting down to 100 posts is going to get pretty old pretty quick..

I agree. I was just about to say that.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='Scorch']You know, counting down to 100 posts is going to get pretty old pretty quick..

I agree. I was just about to say that.[/quote]

Yes sir.

[quote name='Scorch']You know, counting down to 100 posts is going to get pretty old pretty quick..[/quote]
Couldn't be any worse than $hady's Best/Worst Evar commentary.

WORST GIMMICK EVAR!!!!! :p

If you happen to read this, $hady, I'm just messing. It at least made me crack a smile once or twice.

The "EVAR!!!!!!!!11111" annoyed me to hell and back. I come here for conversation, if I wanted mindless garble i'd visit somewhere else. $hady's a smart guy, he just hid it behind his gimmick. WORST IDEA EVAR!!!!!111

The countdown thing would've just gotten annoying to see, mainly because he's been here six months and only has 275 posts. Assuming he made 275 posts every six months, i'd half to look at that stupid countdown for another year and a half. I think it's funny that my opinion doesn't matter to him, but as soon as Trakan steps in, he backs down. Good to know that no one cares about the opinions of normal posters anymore.

[quote name='Scorch']The "EVAR!!!!!!!!11111" annoyed me to hell and back. I come here for conversation, if I wanted mindless garble i'd visit somewhere else. $hady's a smart guy, he just hid it behind his gimmick. WORST IDEA EVAR!!!!!111

The countdown thing would've just gotten annoying to see, mainly because he's been here six months and only has 275 posts. Assuming he made 275 posts every six months, i'd half to look at that stupid countdown for another year and a half. I think it's funny that my opinion doesn't matter to him, but as soon as Trakan steps in, he backs down. Good to know that no one cares about the opinions of normal posters anymore.[/quote]

i care about your opinions i thought you were out and hopefully it wont take a year and a half for me to make it to 1000.

[quote name='Scorch']The countdown thing would've just gotten annoying to see, mainly because he's been here six months and only has 275 posts. Assuming he made 275 posts every six months, i'd half to look at that stupid countdown for another year and a half. I think it's funny that my opinion doesn't matter to him, but as soon as Trakan steps in, he backs down. Good to know that no one cares about the opinions of normal posters anymore.[/quote]
Must be the absence of your Master Chief garb. He probably didn't even recognize you at first. :)

[quote name='Scorch']The "EVAR!!!!!!!!11111" annoyed me to hell and back. I come here for conversation, if I wanted mindless garble i'd visit somewhere else. $hady's a smart guy, he just hid it behind his gimmick. WORST IDEA EVAR!!!!!111

The countdown thing would've just gotten annoying to see, mainly because he's been here six months and only has 275 posts. Assuming he made 275 posts every six months, i'd half to look at that stupid countdown for another year and a half. I think it's funny that my opinion doesn't matter to him, but as soon as Trakan steps in, he backs down. Good to know that no one cares about the opinions of normal posters anymore.[/quote]

In case you haven't noticed in other threads, I do value your opinion. I wasn't threatening him or anything, just saying it was annoying. I do have to agree about the Shady thing as well, it was way worse than this.

how many latenight cag's do you think are on anyway? i guess one useless poster (no offense) isn't too bad. i too came for the conversation during my insomnia.

so, does anybody use skype or that new internet free phone that i keep on seeing on g4tech tv (btw: totally not as good as good-ole techtv)? and the screensavers program isnt even a quarter informative anymore. it seems like a freeken pop program. :x

[quote name='Javil'][quote name='Scorch']The countdown thing would've just gotten annoying to see, mainly because he's been here six months and only has 275 posts. Assuming he made 275 posts every six months, i'd half to look at that stupid countdown for another year and a half. I think it's funny that my opinion doesn't matter to him, but as soon as Trakan steps in, he backs down. Good to know that no one cares about the opinions of normal posters anymore.[/quote]
Must be the absence of your Master Chief garb. He probably didn't even recognize you at first. :)[/quote]

Acctully i didnt

[quote name='Javil'][quote name='Scorch']The countdown thing would've just gotten annoying to see, mainly because he's been here six months and only has 275 posts. Assuming he made 275 posts every six months, i'd half to look at that stupid countdown for another year and a half. I think it's funny that my opinion doesn't matter to him, but as soon as Trakan steps in, he backs down. Good to know that no one cares about the opinions of normal posters anymore.[/quote]
Must be the absence of your Master Chief garb. He probably didn't even recognize you at first. :)[/quote]

Oh yeah. MC is just taking a break.

In case you haven't noticed in other threads, I do value your opinion. I wasn't threatening him or anything, just saying it was annoying. I do have to agree about the Shady thing as well, it was way worse than this.

Nono Trakan, I wasn't talking about you. I think you're one of the coolest and most helpful people here.

so, does anybody use skype or that new internet free phone that i keep on seeing on g4tech tv

I saw that, but I wonder why it exists. Doesn't it cost money? I mean, I could use either XBox Live to talk to people, or www.ip-relay.com. IP relay calls anyone you want for free, but the operater talks to them. You type what you want the operator to say, and the operator says anything. I mean anything. Go there, have it call your cell phone, and type in stuff like "cluck cluck bagawk" and listen to the operator say it. Haha, once I called a number I didn't know and some chick answered, and on my screen, it popped up "(Way to win her over -- Operator)". I was like wtf, since when does the operator criticize me.. but I laughed so hard. Good times.

bread's done
Back