Late Night CAG's 2005 Edition

[quote name='minos1067']how many latenight cag's do you think are on anyway? i guess one useless poster (no offense) isn't too bad. i too came for the conversation during my insomnia.[/quote]
If only everyone used the Official Late Nite CAG shroom, that would be an easily answered question. Let's bring the shroom fad back! Who's with me?! :lol:

[quote name='twiztidjester']Acctully i didnt[/quote]
Well, I did. For a split second. :p

[quote name='minos1067'][quote name='Scorch']The "EVAR!!!!!!!!11111" annoyed me to hell and back. I come here for conversation, if I wanted mindless garble i'd visit somewhere else. $hady's a smart guy, he just hid it behind his gimmick. WORST IDEA EVAR!!!!!111

The countdown thing would've just gotten annoying to see, mainly because he's been here six months and only has 275 posts. Assuming he made 275 posts every six months, i'd half to look at that stupid countdown for another year and a half. I think it's funny that my opinion doesn't matter to him, but as soon as Trakan steps in, he backs down. Good to know that no one cares about the opinions of normal posters anymore.[/quote]

how many latenight cag's do you think are on anyway? i guess one useless poster (no offense) isn't too bad. i too came for the conversation during my insomnia.

so, does anybody use skype or that new internet free phone that i keep on seeing on g4tech tv (btw: totally not as good as good-ole techtv)? and the screensavers program isnt even a quarter informative anymore. it seems like a freeken pop program. :x[/quote]

IMO the screensavers has sucked since Leo left. Sorry if I have offended anyone tonight. I only am usless at night hopefully.

[quote name='Scorch']IP relay calls anyone you want for free, but the operater talks to them. You type what you want the operator to say, and the operator says anything. I mean anything. Go there, have it call your cell phone, and type in stuff like "cluck cluck bagawk" and listen to the operator say it. Haha, once I called a number I didn't know and some chick answered, and on my screen, it popped up "(Way to win her over -- Operator)". I was like wtf, since when does the operator criticize me.. but I laughed so hard. Good times.[/quote]
:rofl:

That's hilarious. A friend of mine is actually one of those relay operators and told me about the IP relay, but I never tried it out.

[quote name='Javil'][quote name='minos1067']how many latenight cag's do you think are on anyway? i guess one useless poster (no offense) isn't too bad. i too came for the conversation during my insomnia.[/quote]
If only everyone used the Official Late Nite CAG shroom, that would be an easily answered question. Let's bring the shroom fad back! Who's with me?! :lol:

[quote name='twiztidjester']Acctully i didnt[/quote]
Well, I did. For a split second. :p[/quote]

I am with you since I still dont have my shroom ill start using the Late Night Shroom tommorow when i get more bandwith on photobucket.

[quote name='"Scorch"'][quote name='"Javil"'][quote name='Scorch']
so, does anybody use skype or that new internet free phone that i keep on seeing on g4tech tv

I saw that, but I wonder why it exists. Doesn't it cost money?[/quote]

that new "free" service on techtv has conflicts in the script. it says "call free forever" then it says "introductory offer". i guess i should just call. i'm one of those ppl that just has a cell and i was taking a liking to those inet phones. put my broadband bill to work, you know. skype is made by the same ppl as kazaa and i don't know who sponsers the other. skype is free pc to pc but you can pay like 2 - 3 cents/minute to call real phones. not too bad.

[quote name='Trakan']Use Imageshack.us

I've never had any problems using it.[/quote]

thanks Trakan. hey javil if you get a chance would you mind editing a few shrooms together for me?

its 4:35 and i think all the good little boys and girls have finally passed out or have gone to sleep. hopefully they left their PC running so i could hack into them with MAX HEADROOM. j/k. good night little boys and girls.

............................i'll be fininishing watching GREMLINS.

[quote name='minos1067']its 4:35 and i think all the good little boys and girls have finally passed out or have gone to sleep. hopefully they left their PC running so i could hack into them with MAX HEADROOM. j/k. good night little boys and girls.

............................i'll be fininishing watching GREMLINS.[/quote]

Night dood im out as well, you should come back tommorow.

[quote name='twiztidjester']hey javil if you get a chance would you mind editing a few shrooms together for me?[/quote]
Sure. Just let me know which shrooms you want me to put together. *Just woke up* :cool:

[quote name='Javil'][quote name='twiztidjester']hey javil if you get a chance would you mind editing a few shrooms together for me?[/quote]
Sure. Just let me know which shrooms you want me to put together. *Just woke up* :cool:[/quote]

im about to crash i figured out how to do it i think if i have any questions ill ask you. Good luck tonight guys.

With the OTTers tucked safe in their beds, darkness sweeps over CAG and the Late Nite thread rises from its coffin. :D

I'll probably be hitting the sack in about an hour here, though. I have to check a local GameStop tomorrow for a rare game requested by a fellow CAG. It probably isn't there anymore since he announced it to the world, but I'll give it a shot.

[quote name='Javil']With the OTTers tucked safe in their beds, darkness sweeps over CAG and the Late Nite thread rises from its coffin. :D

I'll probably be hitting the sack in about an hour here, though. I have to check a local GameStop tomorrow for a rare game requested by a fellow CAG. It probably isn't there anymore since he announced it to the world, but I'll give it a shot.[/quote]

Rise from your grave!

And good luck on the rare game hunt, I've found that 3rd party stores have the best loot.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Rise from your grave!

And good luck on the rare game hunt, I've found that 3rd party stores have the best loot.[/quote]
I knew you'd post here in a matter of minutes, post whore. :p

I'm surprised you haven't seen the thread I'm talking about. It'll be interesting to see if it's still there.

[quote name='Javil'][quote name='zionoverfire']Rise from your grave!

And good luck on the rare game hunt, I've found that 3rd party stores have the best loot.[/quote]

I'm surprised you haven't seen the thread I'm talking about. It'll be interesting to see if it's still there.[/quote]

Almost 500 posts, Javil.

[quote name='kaji7p56']Almost 500 posts, Javil.[/quote]
I know. I should create a new avatar to celebrate, but I haven't given any thought to it yet. Any ideas? And don't anyone suggest that I start a contest for one. I've already seen what that leads to, especially from CheapyD.

[quote name='Javil'][quote name='kaji7p56']Almost 500 posts, Javil.[/quote]
I know. I should create a new avatar to celebrate, but I haven't given any thought to it yet. Any ideas? And don't anyone suggest that I start a contest for one. I've already seen what that leads to, especially from CheapyD.[/quote]

You can always a toilet for an avatar. It's so crazy it just might work.

[quote name='Javil'][quote name='zionoverfire']Rise from your grave!

I'm surprised you haven't seen the thread I'm talking about. It'll be interesting to see if it's still there.[/quote]

Post whore? I'm soooo not a post whore, I just like to express my opinion and dump on newbs, what's so wrong with that?:wink:

Today one walked into the OTT and I got him all flustered, its was pretty fun.

Magic 8ball says suck my left nut bitch! :lol:

[quote name='opportunity777']I have not slept in 40 hours.[/quote]
An instructor of mine was saying that, from a scientific standpoint, humans don't need to sleep. All it does is refresh and reorganize your mind. Of course, he was a Microsoft Office instructor and used a disk defrag analogy to explain all of this, so take that as you will. :lol:

[quote name='zionoverfire']Magic 8ball says suck my left nut bitch! :lol:[/quote]
You must be losing your edge. He didn't even tell you to suck both nuts. :wink:

[quote name='Javil'][quote name='zionoverfire']Magic 8ball says suck my left nut bitch! :lol:[/quote]
You must be losing your edge. He didn't even tell you to suck both nuts. :wink:[/quote]

:lol:

I just get tired of newbs with the one liners. Like if Admiral Ackbar ran around saying its a trap every 5 seconds instead of me stalking him and screaming it after every one of his posts.

[quote name='zionoverfire']I just get tired of newbs with the one liners. Like if Admiral Ackbar ran around saying its a trap every 5 seconds instead of me stalking him and screaming it after every one of his posts.[/quote]
If I remember correctly, wasn't Magic 8ball's one liner an actual outcome of a Magic 8-Ball? I think I've seen him post one liners like that. :whistle2:k

Can't be better than $hady's BEST "BEST EVAR" USAGE EVAR!!!!!

And Ackbar is one of my favorite CAGs, especially now that I've gotten back into collecting anime. There will be no stalking of the Admiral!

[quote name='Javil'][quote name='zionoverfire']I just get tired of newbs with the one liners. Like if Admiral Ackbar ran around saying its a trap every 5 seconds instead of me stalking him and screaming it after every one of his posts.[/quote]
If I remember correctly, wasn't Magic 8ball's one liner an actual outcome of a Magic 8-Ball? I think I've seen him post one liners like that. :whistle2:k

And Ackbar is one of my favorite CAGs, especially now that I've gotten back into collecting anime. There will be no stalking of the Admiral![/quote]

BEST LATE NITE THREAD EVAR!!11!1

[quote name='Javil'][quote name='zionoverfire']I just get tired of newbs with the one liners. Like if Admiral Ackbar ran around saying its a trap every 5 seconds instead of me stalking him and screaming it after every one of his posts.[/quote]

And Ackbar is one of my favorite CAGs, especially now that I've gotten back into collecting anime. There will be no stalking of the Admiral![/quote]

They are all 8Ball outcomes which is why its so annoying and $hady was funny until he dumped it in threads in the middle of conversations

and so what if I like to stalk giant squids, how is that any of your concern?

[quote name='kaji7p56']BEST LATE NITE THREAD EVAR!!11!1[/quote]
+1 \:D/

[quote name='zionoverfire']and so what if I like to stalk giant squids, how is that any of your concern?[/quote]
Ask again later. :D

[quote name='Javil'][quote name='kaji7p56']BEST LATE NITE THREAD EVAR!!11!1[/quote]
+1 \:D/

[quote name='zionoverfire']and so what if I like to stalk giant squids, how is that any of your concern?[/quote]
Ask again later. :D[/quote]

AHHHHHH!

[quote name='zionoverfire']AHHHHHH![/quote]
Reply hazy, try again.

Maybe Magic 8ball had something with this. :lol:

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='twiztidjester']Guess what time it is.[/quote]

4:22am according to your post. :p[/quote]

that would be early woudn't it?

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='twiztidjester']Guess what time it is.[/quote]

It tells me 3:22 am[/quote]

Your computer is lying to you.

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='twiztidjester']Guess what time it is.[/quote]

Your computer is lying to you.[/quote]

Bull you are the one one who is wrong eastern time zoner

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='twiztidjester']Guess what time it is.[/quote]

Bull you are the one one who is wrong eastern time zoner[/quote]

Ha, I'm in central time. See your computer was lying. :twisted:

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='twiztidjester']Guess what time it is.[/quote]

Ha, I'm in central time. See your computer was lying. :twisted:[/quote]

Shit

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='twiztidjester']Guess what time it is.[/quote]

Shit[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='twiztidjester']Guess what time it is.[/quote]

Shit[/quote]

:rofl:[/quote]

ok i changed all the clocks in my house thanks for the help.

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='twiztidjester']Guess what time it is.[/quote]

Shit[/quote]

:rofl:[/quote]

ok i changed all the clocks in my house thanks for the help.[/quote]

:lol: No problem. Don't forget the VCR and microwave.

[quote name='minos1067']hey, i'm going for a pack of smokes. anybody want anything?[/quote]

Get me a six pack of smirnoff green apple.

[quote name='Javil']And I thought I'd have to bump this thread again.[/quote]

Nope i stayed up past 7:eek:o tonight. Like my sig javil?

[quote name='minos1067']hey, i'm going for a pack of smokes. anybody want anything?[/quote]
I used to tell my folks that the main reason I don't take up smoking is because then I wouldn't have enough money for my videogames, DVDs, etc. :p

[quote name='twiztidjester']Nope i stayed up past 7:eek:o tonight. Like my sig javil?[/quote]
If only the Half-Life shroom wasn't all dithered. :?

[quote name='Javil'][quote name='minos1067']hey, i'm going for a pack of smokes. anybody want anything?[/quote]
I used to tell my folks that the main reason I don't take up smoking is because then I wouldn't have enough money for my videogames, DVDs, etc. :p[/quote]

I bought Leon The Professional DX Edition, RE4 and a pack of smoke all for 35.00 today.

bread's done
Back