League of Legends anyone?

[quote name='cachucha']Add me ign is : Cachuchin
I play multiple characters, that are on the week roster, as long as they are not broken low tier :p
Also, please be lvl 30 or a competent player, so we can team up and have fun winning ^^[/QUOTE]

Ok, I added you.

We will be having our weekly Saturday Night Surrender at 6 pm mountain time

[quote name='Morphx2']Ok, I added you.

We will be having our weekly Saturday Night Surrender at 6 pm mountain time[/QUOTE]

With the way I've been playing, we won't be surrendering.

Last game I played we should have lost but one of them disconnected so we took advantage. My streak is now 12 and I finally have more wins than losses.

At least I kind of got used to it last night, someone invited me to his group of low lvl friends and 3 games straight surrending and i didnt even get mad :D. Which its amazing imo :p

we'll see tomorrow, if im available .

[quote name='icedrake523']With the way I've been playing, we won't be surrendering.

Last game I played we should have lost but one of them disconnected so we took advantage. My streak is now 12 and I finally have more wins than losses.[/QUOTE]

hic your streak is 12 with no losses, while losses but I still can not balance, depressed mind too: ((

Once I get all the runes, I'm gonna get champions to play around with. I'd really like to try Shaco. Both a jungler and a stealth.

I figure Magic Pen or Armor Pen, Dodge, Magic Resist/level and Flat HP should be good for most champs.

I think I won like 4 or 5 in a row, so I'm at 129W 129L.

It's scary how good the match making is.

I need to practice with Veigar. I never really see anyone play Ryze, so I assume Veigar is better overall better overall.

Sometimes I use my ult with Ryze to scare the enemy champs off the turret so my team can take it out, but then everyone wants to turret dive for a kill, so it usually results giving the enemies a strong push. Lol.

Whats your lol names? Im gonna create a group, so I know its u.
And I saw Morph on, if it was u who added me. But I was never aviable when you were outside a game lol.

[quote name='icedrake523']Once I get all the runes, I'm gonna get champions to play around with. I'd really like to try Shaco. Both a jungler and a stealth.

I figure Magic Pen or Armor Pen, Dodge, Magic Resist/level and Flat HP should be good for most champs.[/QUOTE]

Armor and magic spell pen for reds. Mana regen/lev and dodge for yellows. Cooldown/lev and magic resist/lev blue. Magic pen or HP for quints. That's all I got

I'm pretty new to posting on the CAG forums, but I love League of Legends, if any of you want to play with me add PigFarts and shoot me a message letting me know where you got my LoL name from so I can put you in the right group on my friends list!

[quote name='Morphx2']Armor and magic spell pen for reds. Mana regen/lev and dodge for yellows. Cooldown/lev and magic resist/lev blue. Magic pen or HP for quints. That's all I got[/QUOTE]

Hp/Level Yellows are good for most champs too.

[quote name='Mr_Nate']I'm pretty new to posting on the CAG forums, but I love League of Legends, if any of you want to play with me add PigFarts and shoot me a message letting me know where you got my LoL name from so I can put you in the right group on my friends list![/QUOTE]

your account there is, I also have accounts on it, but sometimes I'm new to severance

[quote name='icedrake523']Once I get all the runes, I'm gonna get champions to play around with. I'd really like to try Shaco. Both a jungler and a stealth.

I figure Magic Pen or Armor Pen, Dodge, Magic Resist/level and Flat HP should be good for most champs.[/QUOTE]

Red - Magic Pen, Armor Pen
Yellow - HP/lvl, MP5/lvl, Dodge
Blue - CDR/level, Flat CDR, Magic Resist/lvl
Quint - Flat HP, Armor Pen

Those are the main runes that you'll use for champions in general.

[quote name='G33']Red - Magic Pen, Armor Pen
Yellow - HP/lvl, MP5/lvl, Dodge
Blue - CDR/level, Flat CDR, Magic Resist/lvl
Quint - Flat HP, Armor Pen

Those are the main runes that you'll use for champions in general.[/QUOTE]

CDR/level are kind of worthless, having the benefits of flat since lvl one, gives you a huge advantage in early game. With head a start, you can destroy the enemy mid game and go on. So save a little more points and get flat CDR imho. :p

Also those are the most useful runes in general, just add AP for Blues as well, helps a lot with supporters.

Yup, that was me who messaged you Cach, FlipprDolphin.

I will add Mr_Nate when I get home after work.

Waughoo needs to fix the opening post with people's information :p

[quote name='Morphx2']Yup, that was me who messaged you Cach, FlipprDolphin.

I will add Mr_Nate when I get home after work.

Waughoo needs to fix the opening post with people's information :p[/QUOTE]

Waughoo is adding people who PM him with their info, which only like 1 person did so far.

[quote name='cachucha']CDR/level are kind of worthless, having the benefits of flat since lvl one, gives you a huge advantage in early game. With head a start, you can destroy the enemy mid game and go on. So save a little more points and get flat CDR imho. :p

Also those are the most useful runes in general, just add AP for Blues as well, helps a lot with supporters.[/QUOTE]

I was on the fence but looking at it more, flat CD are better. Unlike other per level runes, CD don't match late until level 13. A game could be decided by then.

I'll finish Magic Resist/level, Dodge, and Mag Pen for Morde. Then I'll work on getting Armor Pen, Mana per 5 sec/level and flat CD. I have 2 of the Halloween HP quints that give +30 each so I'll get one Fortitude at 30 and then 2 others later on.

My gosh, just had a super duper fail game during a little break i had from work.

My team:

Gargas (me)
Nunu (bottom with me)
Yi (HE WANTED MID)
Mundo (top)
Xin (top)

Enemies:
Vlad (bottom)
Morde (top)
Amumu (bottom)
Malzahar (mid)
Kog (top)

YI WANTED MID. So he killed Malz 1 time at the start, and that was it. Died rest of the game. Top got 1 or 2 kills, then their tower went down soon after.

Then their whole team came to gank Nunu and I at the bottom and no one said mia or anything. Nunu and I laned against Vlad and Amumu and shut them down totally (Vlad was level 4 and we were 6) until their whole posse showed up and tower dived us and that was basically the end of the game.

Nunu and I were the only ones actually doing anything. Rest of the team was stupid as hell. No one decided to get MAGIC RESIST and the enemies were all MAGIC.

Gosh, thats why I hate normal solo queue

[quote name='cachucha']Whats your lol names? Im gonna create a group, so I know its u.
And I saw Morph on, if it was u who added me. But I was never aviable when you were outside a game lol.[/QUOTE]

Check the original post for most of our LOL names. I add everyone who to the OP who sends me a PM with their info. I also usually send them a request in game.

YDI for not waiting until the new roster went up.

Very excited Shaco is free since I wanted to try him. Irelia, too.

I also want to try Garen again. I think I can do a better build, before I never bought Magic Resist, just focused Randuin's Omen and Sunfire. I sucked at last hitting, too.

Lol careful with buying champion a day before the rotation :D, it has happened to a lot of people, to see their expensive champ being free next day XD

I'm playing sona, its a kind of different support and so far, its really fun ^^
also i will add people from the site so we can play some games :)

[quote name='Morphx2']fucking karthus. LOOK AT MY AP LOOK AT MY AP. Stupid idiot. They all got tons of magic resist and u die in 3 hits.[/QUOTE]

Yes, that game was annoying. We could have won at 30 min pretty easily, at 40 mins it would have been a little hard, at 50 mins it was impossible. The Trist and Akali did incredible amounts of damage with their auto attacks at the end.

*edit* Didn't see spoiler button for new patch notes in OP.

I'm looking forward to this new patch though. I was kinda getting turned off from the game due to AOE spam and ranged champion dominance.

I had some riot points so I bought Urgot when he was on sale for BF. After a couple practice games to get the hang of him I can see how he kinda sucks, but he's kinda fun to play too. Curious to see how Panth is after his changes. I'm thinking I'd probably build him the same way, his spear shot will just be a bit weaker to start and HSS will better late game. Will have to try it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, just had the most annoying game.

First, the MF in mid said not to push. I was Morde who is built for pushing. So obviously I ignored her. Our Zilean was beyond useless, 1/14/3, as was Ashe 0/9/10. Our Karthus was stupid and fed 11/22/3.

We got 7 of their turrets when they only got 2. I pushed to all turrets except one. My team couldn't do crap without me.

I had warded Baron and of course they finally go there when it's done. I was on my way to re-ward, got killed. That was the end. If one of my 3 bad teammates had been someone even decent, we would have won.

Also, I got Oracles and just raped their Twitch whenever I saw him. So fun to kill stealthed characters.

[quote name='wakawakawa']Yes, that game was annoying. We could have won at 30 min pretty easily, at 40 mins it would have been a little hard, at 50 mins it was impossible. The Trist and Akali did incredible amounts of damage with their auto attacks at the end.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, we should have won that one. It got to the point where none of them would die :/

[quote name='Waughoo']Yeah, we should have won that one. It got to the point where none of them would die :/[/QUOTE]

They all went magic resist because we were all AP

:)

So Gragas....infinate laning after two items: Locket and Spirit Visage.

He can also lane against Vlad and Morgana and kick their butts. I laned against Morgana last night at mid. She got nowhere and was unable to hurt me, while some of my barrels hurt her. I just focused on the mobs really so she couldnt get near my tower. Then I tanked their whole team at mid, while my team hid behind me waiting for something to happen (for ME to do something) in a 10-minute standoff. We lost in the end due to my fail team, but I had the most kills somehow and out-healed myself more than Sona healed for the whole team.

[quote name='icedrake523']I was on the fence but looking at it more, flat CD are better. Unlike other per level runes, CD don't match late until level 13. A game could be decided by then.

I'll finish Magic Resist/level, Dodge, and Mag Pen for Morde. Then I'll work on getting Armor Pen, Mana per 5 sec/level and flat CD. I have 2 of the Halloween HP quints that give +30 each so I'll get one Fortitude at 30 and then 2 others later on.[/QUOTE]

CDR/level is more of a niche glyph than flat CDR, but in general, CDR/level > flat CDR if the champion cannot take full advantage of the increased CDR until late game. I use CDR/level for supports like Heimerdinger and Sona who, IMO, benefit more from CDR than AP. I probably shouldn't have included it on my list though without including the other role-specific runes, such as armor (yellow) for junglers.

Well it's going to be a meh week for me. Bought WW so I can have a jungle character, and I've been doing really well with him, and with Trundle out now can't really play my dude. Best if I just use my points to get Rammus.

I quit this game a few months ago. I'd always get paired with the worst team and lose so badly. I dont mind losing, but getting completely destroyed is no fun. I was winning 1 out of every 3 games. So I said screw it. Stupid matchmaking.

Yeah. Last week I had a 13-game winning streak going. This week I've had pretty awful luck.

Played a few good games tonight. Me and my friend were with 3 other people and there was a jungling Fiddlesticks on their team. I suggested ganking him so me, my friend (also fiddle) and Vlad went to their blue buff at 1:55. Had to use my Ghost and Ignite but we got him (I got the kill :))

Me and my friend laned against Kayle who was soloing. It was pretty pathetic. When I had a full shield, I would just autoattack their turret while she hit me barely doing any damage.

I've been trying out Corki, and I like him. I gotta get better with the skill shots though, I keep missing by a tiny bit. I like being able to jump over most of the walls, it makes it seem like nowhere is safe :)

I'm trying Trist again, I can't fail anymore, the team needs the dps :). I had a fail build but im experimenting new things and its looking good :p

Ez, heimer, kennen, karthus, yi, singed, taric, and urgot free this week.

Tried Yi and Kennen and I like both. Ugh, too many champions I want to play and runes I want to get but not enough IP :bomb:

Some day between the 22 and 24, I'm gonna get a 1-day IP boost and play all friggin day.

nice going :p. When I started playing i bought yi and liked it, but after lvling up it starts to blow bad, everyone focus on you and he is really squishy, you gotta be a genius to be a good yi :D. And I had a decent build, but didnt have the patience to deal with bad teams :/.

I kind just got into this with a buddy, if anyone still plays my username is hustletron.

Been using Yi and Ezreal.

Having pretty good games with Yi once I realized I can't just rush in at a whole team and figuring out more mechanics of the game. Level 18 with the right items he's a beast for sure. It seems he's really best at ganking with his huge burst dps.

Ezreal seems more like a nuker still not that comfortable with him yet.

bread's done
Back