Leaked GameStop Black Friday Flyer

EvilMakiPR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Scroll down for ad scans (via)

I have taken the liberty of linking many of the games and the price they WILL be.
I tried to limit the ones to the games that are at the lowest they have been.

PRICES NOT VALID UNTIL BLACK FRIDAY!

Buy 2 Get 1 FREE on ALL pre-owned products
30% Trade in bonus when trading any items towards ANY purchase

Xbox 360:
Battlefield 4 (Friday ONLY) $29.99
Call of Duty: Ghosts (Friday ONLY) $49.99
Payday 2 $19.99
Halo 4 Game of the Year $29.99
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year $29.99
Dishonored Game of the Year $24.99
Splinter Cell Blacklist $24.99
Skyrim Legendary Edition $29.99
WWE 2K14 $39.99
Madden 25 $39.99
NHL 14 $39.99
NCAA 14 $39.99
Need for Speed Rivals $39.99
Assassin's Creed Black Flag $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Dynasty Warriors 8 $24.99
Saints Row 4 $29.99
Deadpool $19.99
Rayman Legends $24.99
Sniper Elite V2 Silver Star Edition $14.99
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 $19.99
Just Dance 2014

Playstation 3:
Tales of Xilia $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Dragons Crown $29.99
Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn $19.99
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix $19.99
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year $29.99 (Friday ONLY)
Just Dance 2014
Ni No Kuni $14.99
Skyrim Legendary Edition $29.99
Beyond 2 Souls $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Battlefield 4 $29.99
Saints Row 4 $29.99
Assassin's Creed Black Flag $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Payday 2 $19.99
Call of Duty Ghost's $49.99 (Friday ONLY)
Splinter Cell Blacklist $24.99
NFL 25 $39.99
NCAA Football 14 $39.99
NHL 14 $39.99
WWE 2K14 $39.99
FIFA 14 $39.99
Need for Speed Rivals $39.99
Rayman Legends $24.99

Playstation Vita:
Killzone Mercenary $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Soul Sacrifice $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Little Big Planet $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Rayman Legends $24.99
8 GB Vita Memory Card $9.99 (Friday ONLY)

Wii U:
Rayman Legends $24.99
ZombiU (used) $9.99
Wii: (b2g1 free on all preowned, remember)
Xenoblade Chronicles $39.99
Metroid Prime Trilogy $39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
This is awful.

-Most games I'm interested in are $20+ (not worth it at this price considering my backlog, I was expecting more $10-$15 games).

-The Vita model is the same old walking dead bundle you can buy now for the same price (and to think I was expecting the new model to be out by Black Friday with a sale price, games, and a larger memory card included in one awesome bundle), I might still pick up an 8gb card for $10 though.

However on a positive note, Xenoblade is finally at a fair price at $40. I may pick up a copy if the "pre-owned" copies are in like new condition like they should be considering GameStop's reprint controversy.

I'm hoping other retailers have better deals but so far I'm disappointed.

Tales Of Xillia for $20. Hope I can get a pm at some other stores that still have the limited edition, but probably has a different upc. It's Friday only too, so probably won't match.
Walmart is the only store I can think of that does price matching on Black Friday, if really want to suffer depending on your location.

PS All-Stars, Beyond Two Souls, KZ Mercenary, and Rayman Legends are on my radar if they don't go cheaper elsewhere.

I have a question for you guys. My son wants a Wii U for Christmas and skylanders swap force. I see they have the Wii U bundle with Skylanders Swap force for $299 and also comes with $25 GC and a free skylanders backpack, but it is 8 GB. Is it worth to get this bundle or should I go with the Deluxe version. He is not a hardcore game and probably won't be interested in any downloads. Do you think I will be better off getting this bundle and is 8 GB big enough or go with the deluxe version with 32 GB.

Thanks for help
I just got a wii u myself but I would think it doesn't make a whole lot of difference in the long run. They're both a small amount. Here are some games file sizes just so you can get an idea: http://www.nintendonerds.com/guides/wii-u/wii-u-eshop-games-list-download-sizes-retail

Also

Zelda = 1.7GB

Pikmin = 3.95GB

Earthbound = 50MB

The Wonderful 101 = 10GB

Also I'm reading that the 8GB system only actually has about 3GB available for data storage/downloads. The 32GB has 25GB of free space. So basically you'll want to use an external drive and buy physical.

One more thing if I'm remembering right: Your download are tied to your console. If that's completely wrong someone shut me up, but I think there is something weird like that. So what I'm doing is buying almost everything physical.

Never been to GS on BF sales/prices. Since its "used", would the b-day coupon and PUR discount work on the Metroid trilogy?

Hope Beyond  2 souls is price matched by amazon.  I have the -20 discount tradein promo to use.

I have a question for you guys. My son wants a Wii U for Christmas and skylanders swap force. I see they have the Wii U bundle with Skylanders Swap force for $299 and also comes with $25 GC and a free skylanders backpack, but it is 8 GB. Is it worth to get this bundle or should I go with the Deluxe version. He is not a hardcore game and probably won't be interested in any downloads. Do you think I will be better off getting this bundle and is 8 GB big enough or go with the deluxe version with 32 GB.

Thanks for help
I have a 32 GB Wii U but I never download so its never an issue.

Also how do you know the Skylanders version is 8 GB? it doesnt say that and its not the basic bundle. The basic bundle was discontinued, all signs point to the Skylanders bundle being 32 GB just like all the other Wii U Bundles like the Deluxe and Windwaker.

*Oh wait I think I can see it says 8 GB. Its still not an issue though and you can easily buy a 16 GB sd card for like 10 dollars if it ever became an issue.

I can't believe these October games are on sale by Black Friday. Don't remember that happening too much before. I'm in for WWE 2K14!

Not sure if I want the 360 version of BF4. I liked the beta considerably less than BF3, which I played a ton. And I don't plan on getting the Xbox One this year. Might have to wait on these.

Just looked up Xenoblade on GS's website, and it is available at nearly every store near me. I wonder if they were hoarding these in a warehouse somewhere. 

Thanks for help
8gb seems pretty crappy to me.

Tales Of Xillia for $20. Hope I can get a pm at some other stores that still have the limited edition, but probably has a different upc. It's Friday only too, so probably won't match.
I better sell my copy I guess...

I'm saying most if not all that buy the system will also likely buy Mario because guess what, it's Mario. Not even talking about those that already own the console.
His point is that bundles are created to convince people to buy a system.

Just looked up Xenoblade on GS's website, and it is available at nearly every store near me. I wonder if they were hoarding these in a warehouse somewhere.
reprints. There has been an off/on discussion about this for a couple of months now.

Hopefully the Zelda XL Bundle is not GS exclusive; Best Buy will likely have it for $199.99 of it isn't, just like they shaved $20 off the original 3DS Zelda Bundle.

Thanks for help
You'll be fine with the 8GB model. You only need the extra storage if you feel that you're going to be into downloadable software, which you likely won't be.

If you find in the future you need more storage, it's just a simple USB Hard Drive away from happening.

Also pick him up Scribblenauts Unmasked, which is discounted to $25 when you pick up that bundle. If he's into superheroes at all he'll love it.

You'll be fine with the 8GB model. You only need the extra storage if you feel that you're going to be into downloadable software, which you likely won't be.

If you find in the future you need more storage, it's just a simple USB Hard Drive away from happening.

Also pick him up Scribblenauts Unmasked, which is discounted to $25 when you pick up that bundle. If he's into superheroes at all he'll love it.
Yea I'd say that bundle is a very, very good deal. Any kid should enjoy it. Pick up Rayman with it for $25 too.

$30 Plus sub will be mine. Don't see much else but that PS3 bundle is amazing. Two $60 games for a total of $120, then just add 80 for the system. I really think the 250GB PS3 with a game should be $199 normally already.

Not as great as last year but damn I'm going to be gunning for that $30 PS+ 1 year sub!

Looking at Rayman Legends $25, Battlefield 4 $30, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD $20, Assassin's Creed Black Flag $40, Need For Speed Rivals $40 and Borderlands 2 GotY $30 but I don't really want to play these that much and they will be cheaper within 2 months of BF. I'll probably get one or two of these. Who am I kidding though. Walmart will match or have better prices on these.

Also it would be great to get 2 PS3's and another 360 for free with the B2G1 free used product / games deal! Gamestop is crazy for offering that!

Apart from that, this ad is weak. Most of the games have already been on sale or are already at that price now. The other items can easily be found on Amazon or BestBuy for that price now. I guess that's all BF ads though.

Can we use the birthday coupon or any other coupon on Gamestop BF items?

Well, looks like I'll be grabbing the Zelda 3DS. I've got the original Zelda 3DS, so I feel almost obligated to get this one, too. lol

im getting

.used dragons crown (use pur and birthday coupons to knock down price more)
.1 year ps+ for my ps4
.battlefield 4 for 360 and trade it in at gamestop the next day for next gen version. i then return the next gen version back for a easy 20$ profit lol. might get 2 copys
.god of war accession if its on sale (i cant see the ad's when i touch the link on my phone)
GS next gen upgrade deal won't work for XBox; have to buy BF 4 in the first 30 days of release at GS to get the PUR coupon & Black Friday is day 31.

Digital upgrade on the PS side will work fine.

If you're willing to download 50 GB, sure.
"Gamers who purchase a PS3 Blu-ray Disc of these four games will find a code packed into the PS3 version that they can redeem on PlayStation Store. To play the PS4 version of the game when it becomes available, you’ll need to insert the original PS3 disc in your PS4 to activate and play the PS4 version, so hang onto that PS3 disc!"

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/09/19/how-to-upgrade-select-ps3-games-to-their-ps4-versions/

It's $10 to upgrade to the digital copy if you choose to. Not sure if any store is doing $10 for physical PS4 disk though.

"Gamers who purchase a PS3 Blu-ray Disc of these four games will find a code packed into the PS3 version that they can redeem on PlayStation Store. To play the PS4 version of the game when it becomes available, you’ll need to insert the original PS3 disc in your PS4 to activate and play the PS4 version, so hang onto that PS3 disc!"
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/09/19/how-to-upgrade-select-ps3-games-to-their-ps4-versions/

It's $10 to upgrade to the physical disk and digital if you choose to. Not sure if any store is doing $10 for physical PS4 disk though.
PS4 upgrade program is digital only for the next-gen versions. XB1 program is with physical disks at GS, AZ, & BB.

Totally gunning for BF4 and Payday 2 if they're available on PS3. Me and my friend wanted to co-op Payday 2 for a while.

Someone asked about slim vs super slim. I've owned all 3 ps3 models and the super slim is the best. Its quiet and doesn't run hot.

Also the swap force Wii u bundle doesn't say it includes the game. just figures. Maybe my old eyes deceive me though.

Hmm, I need Deadpool, I need Kingdom Hearts ... I need to convince myself that being stabbed repeatedly in a crowded store while stepping over people is worth it ... I sure hope Amazon price matches.

Hmm, I need Deadpool, I need Kingdom Hearts ... I need to convince myself that being stabbed repeatedly in a crowded store while stepping over people is worth it ... I sure hope Amazon price matches.
you obviosuly just say that based of so called black friday horror stories. gamestop never has huge crowds during bf. plus the used copies drop too so its even better for you :D

you obviosuly just say that based of so called black friday horror stories. gamestop never has huge crowds during bf. plus the used copies drop too so its even better for you :D
I went to the smallest of the 5 Gamestops within 10-12 minutes of each other the year the Zelda 3DS came out. It took me an hour and a half to get through the line to the register...

Im in for Metroid Prime Collection for 40 that is actually reasonable I wonder if I can combine it with my B2 get 1 free coupon

You obviously just say that based of so called black Friday horror stories.
I went to a Walmart for BF a few years ago (It was $10 Prototype which I wanted to gift and cheap picture frames.) The games were stocked over in the fruit and veggies section and there was about two shrink wrapped cases and about 500 people. 10 minutes before midnight, a small riot started. A guy jumped up into one of the fruit stands, picked up one of the display cases, tore it open and started to pour the games on the floor. The police were called, people started to trample one another, :boxing:, :twoguns:, lots of scream and yelling and shoving. Somehow, I managed to get everything I came for ... and it only took 4 hours (I'm not kidding) waiting in line to finally check out. I swore I would never do BF again after that ... and yet here I am, god damn temptation! :censored:

While definitely not outstanding, I saw enough content in this sale to drive me to the local GameStop on Black Friday. The real question is going to be which one to go to. I'll do a little calling around the week before to check on the state of their inventories.

I already have Tales of Xillia. But I have a friend who would love to get a copy of that for Christmas, and he never goes out shopping on Black Friday. That would make an inexpensive present that he would appreciate. Plenty of other solid deals as well. I'm very tempted by the $40 Elder Scrolls collection.

If anyone is wondering, that Skylanders Wii U bundle is only 8 GB.

Also what is that PS3 game next to Tales in the ad? I can't quite make it out.

Also what is that PS3 game next to Tales in the ad? I can't quite make it out.
I believe that it is Dragon's Crown. A very fine game, and a decent deal. (it's original MSRP is $50) I would especially recommend it if you have friends that you can play with. The co-op is where it's at with Dragon's Crown.

I went to a Walmart for BF a few years ago (It was $10 Prototype which I wanted to gift and cheap picture frames.) The games were stocked over in the fruit and veggies section and there was about two shrink wrapped cases and about 500 people. 10 minutes before midnight, a small riot started. A guy jumped up into one of the fruit stands, picked up one of the display cases, tore it open and started to pour the games on the floor. The police were called, people started to trample one another, :boxing:, :twoguns:, lots of scream and yelling and shoving. Somehow, I managed to get everything I came for ... and it only took 4 hours (I'm not kidding) waiting in line to finally check out. I swore I would never do BF again after that ... and yet here I am, god damn temptation! :censored:
Walmart is definitely horrible on BF. That's the store that I won't go to during their door busters because it's overcrowded, tempers flare and you just never know what might happen. I'll rather pay a bit more to buy online or from gamestop, best buy or target

bread's done
Back