LEGO Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Target has 10194 Emerald Night discounted by $20, down to $79.99. Best part is it ships for free and you can use coupon code A2VBT487 that will give you 10% off your entire order.

[quote name='BingoBrown']Hurry up and get on it, Green Grocer is in stock at Walmart.com. I just ordered one with Bing 20% cashback. My wife is gonna kill me...[/QUOTE]

Did anyone else get in on the Green Grocer from Walmart.com? I've already got a shipping notice for Cafe Corner, but not for Green Grocer, which has me worried. Walmart.com has pulled this crap with me before, only to later cancel my order because they are OOS. I hope that doesn't happen again.

If you have access to a Walt Disney World cast member, the LEGO store in Downtown Disney is having their annual Holiday Sale from December 14-16. There is a 30% discount for everything in the store with valid ID.

My mom went to one (In Holyoke MA) Target they were out of the Thunder Drill, The Amherst one (huge college town) had 19 but the amount of time/gas to get there would be a waste, and Enfield CT (Used to be the home of LEGO Americas) has 9 if anyone is in the area. :lol:

[quote name='bigdaddy']My mom went to one (In Holyoke MA) Target they were out of the Thunder Drill, The Amherst one (huge college town) had 19 but the amount of time/gas to get there would be a waste, and Enfield CT (Used to be the home of LEGO Americas) has 9 if anyone is in the area. :lol:[/QUOTE]

If they're out of a certain set, Target often automatically replaces the discount with another item. So another Lego set may be the same percentage off (nearly 40%). I'm hoping this happens at some of my local Targets, it could give some additional options to choose from at a good price.

I just saw a WALL of Thunder Drillers at my Target. At least 80+. That's not a bad set, the dual rotating drill is a neat mechanism--perfect price at $19. There were a fair amount of Separatist Shuttles too, the rare item was the Space Police one--they only had 2, I'm a sucker, I picked one up. Not the greatest looking set, but it does come with some large yellow wall pieces I don't have.

[quote name='cassidyarch']I just saw a WALL of Thunder Drillers at my Target. At least 80+. That's not a bad set, the dual rotating drill is a neat mechanism--perfect price at $19. There were a fair amount of Separatist Shuttles too, the rare item was the Space Police one--they only had 2, I'm a sucker, I picked one up. Not the greatest looking set, but it does come with some large yellow wall pieces I don't have.[/QUOTE]

I was at Target on Friday and they had the end shelf full of the Power Miners and none were left, but my mom said there were several Space Police sets. Interesting that different that where you live Space Police seems more popular.

I got my mom to get me a rain check, I love the fact the wheels make the drill move.

[quote name='bigdaddy']^ I have never ever heard of that. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I've seen it happen several times with Legos at Target. I got a Clone Trooper Battle Pack with this method for $8 and change when some other SW set was sold out. I've also seen them jump to different Lego themes. Like when a SW set on sale was sold out, they transferred the discount to an Indiana Jones set. Obviously this is a YMMV thing, since a particular store has to be sold out of an item to begin with, then also has to do the "Instant Substitution" thing, or whatever they call it, on another item. It would be best to hit stores late this week, when stock of these sale sets is likely to be significantly depleted.

Speaking of stock depleted, did anyone notice how quickly the Lego sets were flying off the shelves at Toys R Us last week during their sale? They must've done some crazy good business.

Went to Target and saw that they were running out of shelf space since they just placed all Indy sets on the bottom shelf in one bunch with no tags whatsoever. But people were going a bit crazy picking up 2-3 sets each......

Saw one lone Battle of Endor set....

Each target is different....one of my Targets (the new one) now prints on their raincheck receipt, that a substitution is allowed....so check your raincheck. It may say that on there. If not, casually ask at the customer service center....ask if Target still honors the substitution policy....someone there should know about it.

[quote name='cutiepatootie']Each target is different....one of my Targets (the new one) now prints on their raincheck receipt, that a substitution is allowed....so check your raincheck. It may say that on there. If not, casually ask at the customer service center....ask if Target still honors the substitution policy....someone there should know about it.[/QUOTE]

lol, I remember in 2005 Target was selling Madden '05 for $30 or something, which was 63% off at the time. People would buy all the remaining copies of Madden to get the raincheck then go back and buy all the new release games for 63% off. I think some people were ballsy enough to get game systems at a discount since it was in the games department.

edit: found the link on the FW archive, couldn't find the CAG archive

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/261216/?start=0

I thought they did away with those rainchecks though after so many people exploited it.

So I've been trying to find a deal for Cafe Corner but it looks like it is sold out everywhere now. :bomb:

I can buy it locally at the Lego store but its $153.99+tax. Anyone know of any better deals? I read through a few pages mentioning bing cashback, but with current ebay prices, this doesn't seem like any real savings...

LEGO Creator House #4956 is featured today in Amazon.com’s Lightning Deals
ir
section. List price is $49.99, Amazon’s price is $43.99, Lightning Deal price is yet to be revealed. The deal should be available at 3:00pm PST. Previous Lightning Deals have been discounted 50% off MSRP.

Seems like a fun build. I'm going to try to get one if it's around $20. Good luck!

http://www.amazon.com/Toys-Holiday-Event/b?ie=UTF8&node=360960011&ref_=amb_link_86285071_1http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179984&page=146

Anyone know where I could possibly find a batman lego retail? I can't afford to pay the markup on ebay. Kids are going crazy over batman (shouldn't have gotten them Batman The Animated Series...).

[quote name='dejeckt']Anyone know where I could possibly find a batman lego retail? I can't afford to pay the markup on ebay. Kids are going crazy over batman (shouldn't have gotten them Batman The Animated Series...).[/QUOTE]

You are screwed.

Have a great night! :lol:

But really you are, no one sells Batman sets for less that 3-4 times the real cost now.

[quote name='bigdaddy']You are screwed.

Have a great night! :lol:

But really you are, no one sells Batman sets for less that 3-4 times the real cost now.[/QUOTE]

Yea its seems like it...I got them the Tumbler (with Joker's Ice Cream Truck), Harley's Hammer Jeep thingy (with Batman bike), and Mr. Freeze w/ Batman. The tumbler one was pretty awesome...too bad they lost like 1/3 of the pieces. I was thinking of trying a KB toys outlet (wonder if they are still around); but prolly wouldn't find anything.

The house sold out in 7 minutes. I was just about to order it with 96% claimed and then bye bye it went. It was half off $25.

[quote name='JAYMATIK']LEGO Creator House #4956 is featured today in Amazon.com’s Lightning Deals
ir
section. List price is $49.99, Amazon’s price is $43.99, Lightning Deal price is yet to be revealed. The deal should be available at 3:00pm PST. Previous Lightning Deals have been discounted 50% off MSRP.

Seems like a fun build. I'm going to try to get one if it's around $20. Good luck!

http://www.amazon.com/Toys-Holiday-Event/b?ie=UTF8&node=360960011&ref_=amb_link_86285071_1[/QUOTE]

It was $24.99 and I got it ^^ thanks for the info. Now I think I'm finally done with Christmas shopping (besides one more thing).

[quote name='dejeckt']Yea its seems like it...I got them the Tumbler (with Joker's Ice Cream Truck), Harley's Hammer Jeep thingy (with Batman bike), and Mr. Freeze w/ Batman. The tumbler one was pretty awesome...too bad they lost like 1/3 of the pieces. I was thinking of trying a KB toys outlet (wonder if they are still around); but prolly wouldn't find anything.[/QUOTE]

You should feel lucky you at least have those :) I was only able to get the Harley set since I passed on the Tumbler for being too expensive :cry:

$25 was a great price on that house. I already had it from last Christmas though and I was trying to put out some "fires" at work.

I juss checked their lego collection...they are missing over half of what I bought them TT. Need to get them boxes and teach them some organization skills.

to Bigdaddy - Woah...I didn't know (or forgot) kb toys kicked the bucket (always thought they were overpriced).

to encendido5 - Yea I thought the tumbler were too expensive too...never take kids to toys r us after eating ice cream...

[quote name='xycury']:cry: damnit, missed the lighting deal.

Wife's xmas present, goodbye.[/QUOTE]

This.

The one creator house my daughter doesn't have...oh well.

gah... they'll probably do lighting deals for the remainder sets then? seems like a pattern here.

I'll have to pay more attention. damnit.

I'm familiar with Amazon's Gold Box, but is there a certain spot you can find the lightning deals?

Edit: I should clarify, I see the lightning deals, but all I see is a foot massager that started at 6 AM-PST

Last edited by a moderator:
Dammit, I glossed over that lightning deal too. Someone here should really create a twitter account we can follow to point out quick deals...

[quote name='JAYMATIK']LEGO Creator House #4956 is featured today in Amazon.com’s Lightning Deals
ir

http://www.amazon.com/Toys-Holiday-Event/b?ie=UTF8&node=360960011&ref_=amb_link_86285071_1[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TWolf10']I'm familiar with Amazon's Gold Box, but is there a certain spot you can find the lightning deals?

Edit: I should clarify, I see the lightning deals, but all I see is a foot massager that started at 6 AM-PST[/QUOTE]

Follow JAYMATIK's link, it'll take you directly to Toys Lightning deals... click foward or back to get to the certain 'deal'.

[quote name='yakkotank']If you missed the Lightning Deal, go to www.aol.com. You'll find a link for 50% off certain toys today only, including a few Lego sets.

The 50% off will be reflected at checkout.[/QUOTE]

Not seeing any Lego or toy links.

[quote name='yakkotank']http://at.atwola.com/adlink/5113/42...me=469784326;kvmn=93247218;nodecode=yes;link=

How about this?[/QUOTE]

I can confirm this working so far...
Item(s) Subtotal: $29.89
Shipping: $6.47
Promotion Applied: -$14.95
Free Shipping: -$6.47
-----
Total Before Tax: $14.94
Estimated Tax: $0.82

-----
Grand Total: $15.76
picked up the LARGE pink box that my wife wants for xmas.

They have the IJ Chase set too.... bunch of other IJ sets, they have a castle chariot that would be great to get for half off.

they have a couple of Agent sets... and some crappy bioncle. few PM sets too... seems like the "good" ones are already sold out or not available.

Ha! I just came here to post this Target/AOL link. It works, I just got some Agents sets for 50% off. I missed out on the bigger stuff, Endor and the Police Station would have been nice, but there's still a few decent sets.

Sweet, ordered the IJ Canal Chase, the Space Police set, and the 4-Wheel Agents set (which I had wanted pretty badly anyway). Debating on whether I should make another order for the Dozer. Probably won't, but half off on Legos is so tempting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back