Feedback
25 (100%)
Master topic for Lego Dimensions. 

Starter Packs are $99.99 on :ps4: :xb1: :360: :ps3: :wiiu:

Remeber,

Best Buy: 20% GCU Discount

Breakdown of products that release on 9/27:

Starter Pack:

Starter Pack includes LEGO Dimensions video game, LEGO Toy Pad, bricks to build the LEGO Gateway, Batman, Gandalf and Wyldstyle LEGO Minifigures and LEGO Batmobile vehicle.

MSRP: $99.99

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Level Packs (Level Packs contain a single character, a gadget/vehicle, and a new level that corresponds to that character), MSRP is $29.99:

The Simpsons

The Simpsons Level Pack, which includes a Homer, Homer's Car and the Taunt-o-Vision

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget, Toys R Us

Back to The Future

Back to the Future Level Pack, which includes a Marty McFly Minifigure, DeLorean Time Machine and Hoverboard

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Portal 2

Portal 2 Level Pack, which includes a Chell Minifigure, Sentry Turret and Companion Cube.

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget

Team Packs (Team packs come with 2 characters and a combination of 2 different vehicles and/or gadgets) MSRP is $24.99:

Jurassic World

Jurassic World Team Pack, which includes Owen and ACU mini figures, Gyrosphere and a Velociraptor.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Target, Toys R Us

Scooby-Doo!

Scooby-Doo! Team Pack, which includes Scooby-Doo and Shaggy mini figures, Mystery Machine and Scooby Snack.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Fun Packs (Fun packs contain a single character and a single gadget or vehicle that corresponds to that character.) MSRP $14.99. Note: The links go to Best Buy unless noted.

DC Comics Wonder Woman
DC Comics Cyborg

The Lord of the Rings: Gimli
The Lord of the Rings: Legolas
The Lord of the Rings: Gollum

The LEGO Movie Emmet
The LEGO Movie Bad Cop
The LEGO Movie Benny

LEGO Ninjago Jay Toys R Us Timed Exclusive
LEGO Ninjago Nya
LEGO Ninjago Zane

The Wizard of Oz The Wicked Witch

LEGO Legends of Chima Laval Toys R Us Link
LEGO Legends of Chima Cragger
LEGO Legends of Chima Eris

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if this has been mentioned in this thread or not, but my work pal (whose entire non-work life revolves around Legos) linked me up with this interesting rumor:
http://www.thebrickfan.com/rumored-lego-dimensions-gamestop-black-friday-2016-exclusives/
I've said this before... it doesn't make a lot of financial sense to spend money on a model for a toy and add it to the game and then gate off access to anyone who didn't attend a convention. Companies usually like making money more than they like making limited edition trinkets.

It is crazy that Supergirl still goes for $50+ on ebay. Should have picked up an extra PS4 set just for the LEGO pieces and sold the figure.

It is crazy that Supergirl still goes for $50+ on ebay. Should have picked up an extra PS4 set just for the LEGO pieces and sold the figure.
Why do you want an extra PS4 set?

I did the other way, keeping the SuperGirl, trying to resell the PS4 set but so no one is interested.

That's one of the issues with the game. You have pure gamers with no interest in the actual legos, so they feel jipped at the price because they only see it as character DLC. Then you have lego enthusiasts who want the figures but don't care about the game. And finally you have the sweet spot inbetween where they overlap
There is one other group...and I fall under it...crazy irrational collectors, I don't own the portal or the game so I can't play the game, I don't care about the minifigs so don't open the boxes and I don't display the boxes...I just put them behind other things.

Maybe the group should be named "crazy people who can't pass up on a great deal even if they won't use, display, resell, etc".

Why do you want an extra PS4 set?

I did the other way, keeping the SuperGirl, trying to resell the PS4 set but so no one is interested.
Same. I'd end up getting $20 for it, and paying $25 for Super Girl, which doesn't feel worth it. I might just keep it in case the cats chew through the cords, or return it.

My Supergirl arrived in the mail yesterday. Pretty nice of them to send her out for free like that for people who purchased the starter recently.

I think someone mentioned it here a couple weeks back. I contacted them on Twitter, was told to submit a customer support ticket about it, and then they had me send photos of my receipt to prove my date of purchase. They then sent me a Supergirl for free.
When did you buy yours?

Finally jumped aboard the LD wagon - Last Friday I picked up the PS4 starter pack w/Supergirl for $50 at Best Buy and also got The Simpsons Level pack for $20. Unfortunately for me, the toy tag for the batmobile was dead.. the hoops WB games makes you jump through to get a replacement..

I had one tag that didn't work and exchanged at the store. The replacement had the same issue. I installed the nfc tools app on my phone and was able to fix it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Finally jumped aboard the LD wagon - Last Friday I picked up the PS4 starter pack w/Supergirl for $50 at Best Buy and also got The Simpsons Level pack for $20. Unfortunately for me, the toy tag for the batmobile was dead.. the hoops WB games makes you jump through to get a replacement..
Couldn't you just return it to BB?

CEX online has ghostbusters story pack for $30, adventure time team for $15, and adventure time level for $25. Not great but they still have X1 starter packs for $18 and x360 for $20 and occasionally some decent team pack deals can be had if they are in stock.

$6 shipping. Free once you go over $100.

I have bought a ton of LD from them and all have been sealed. Half the starter packs usually have sticker removal blemishes on box and occasionally a random pack will be shipped in an envelope or folded into small box. Not ideal for the collector sorts out there.

Yes I got my 360 copy a little while back from CEX for $12. Shipping was 6 but of course I didn't care as it was only 18 total. Shipping was really slow and it took 2 weeks to get it.

I played around with the A-Team pack some last night. The failure to hire Mr. T for B.A.'s voice was a disappointment, but there's some legitimately funny dialogue and some very good Mike Post-esque score playing in the level, so it's not all bad. 

The Battle Arena is chaotic! Gonna take me a couple more tries to get my bearings in that thing.

Toys r us is selling fun packs 3 for$25
If in store, the receipt will have 1/3 of the price under each item and you can return and get back 1/3 for each.

The Battle Arena is chaotic! Gonna take me a couple more tries to get my bearings in that thing.
Didn't notice the Battle Arena, haven't yet started year 2 and unpacked Supergirl. Guess that's they way they want the completionists to buy every packs for all arena.

Yep I went with Jay, Marceline, and the A-team fun packs. The first 2 are exclusives so they are taken care of, and the latter is the only other Fun pack I didn't have. So now I just need yo wait for great deals on the other year 2 stuff.

What did they make you do? Good reference for future...

Lego's online store has some Dimensions stuff 50% off. https://shop.lego.com/en-US/DIMENSIONS-Sets?S1=&all=2&callback=json&cc=us&count=18&do=json-db&i=1&jsonp=jsonCallback&lang=en&pt=shop&q=*&q1=cat1360003&q2=setTypesFacetCategory&q3=onSale&rank=rankUS&showRetired=false&sort=sort_flags&sp_q_exact_9=us&x1=theme_id&x2=productType_id&x3=featured_id

Portal 2 level pack
Dr. Who level pack
Jurassic World team pack
Scooby Doo team pack
Wonder Woman fun pack
Wicked Witch fun pack
Jay fun pack
Zane fun pack
Bart Simpson fun pack
Krusty fun pack
Bad Cop fun pack

Lego VIPs also get double points right now.

What's the cheapest the Portal and Dr. Who have been? I think it was the same when BB had their awesome promo a couple weeks back right?

fuck completely forgot about the shipping :wall: now gotta choose Scooby Doo or Jurassic Park fun pack

What did they make you do? Good reference for future...
Sorry, for the late reply,, well, for one, i got through the email/twitter I sent them about the defective tag that they didn't believe me.. but it was dead so i persisted,, As for actually getting the replacement, well WB requires a photo of the game case, the game disc and a piece of paper with your email on it and they also require another photo of your dated printed receipt also with your email address and the number off the bottom of the defective tag.. the receipt/email and tag # i can see but why a photos of the case and game disc? So, all that was submitted and I get a response a couple of days later - what i submitted was acceptable and I should receive my tag in 8-10 business days!

TBH, i was reading around on Twitter and someone on there (bless them!) posted this link

https://wwwsecure.us.lego.com/en-us/service/replacementparts/broken

From there it was a simple case of giving them the part #, the LEGO series numbers off the box and the instruction manual (no photos required) Got my tag in 2 days. In future if I ever have another defective part, I'll be using the above link. Screw WB.

*edit*

I should also add that the email exchange between myself and WB went on almost 5 days.. back & forth - sometimes they'd answer on my Twitter acct, since that's where I initially contacted them through, but they'd never answer if I responded on there - and almost everytime they did respond it was to send me a link on stuff I'd already done, multiple times but they just kept sending that same link over and over.. it was frustrating.

Someone else in this thread responded on why I did take it back to Best Buy and get a replacement.. trust me I would have but unfortunately, I got the last starter set w/supergirl for the PS4, the only ones they had were 360/X1 and those sets aren't compatable with the PS4.

What's the cheapest the Portal and Dr. Who have been? I think it was the same when BB had their awesome promo a couple weeks back right?

fuck completely forgot about the shipping :wall: now gotta choose Scooby Doo or Jurassic Park fun pack
Yes but you got another 20% off at Best Buy with GCU so basically 60% off.

So what from the Lego store sale is worth getting? I just got the starter set and am more interested in the game than the collectibles

Picked up 6 I didn't get with the $3.60 cartwheel deal. The store had a ton of them. Love me some cheap legos!
Which 6 did you pick up at that price? The cheapest one I see listed on Target.com is a Ninjago figure for $7.99.

I missed all of the Lord of the Rings figures when they had the cartwheel coupon, so I'm hoping you're talking about those being $3.60 after applying the coupon.

Which 6 did you pick up at that price? The cheapest one I see listed on Target.com is a Ninjago figure for $7.99.

I missed all of the Lord of the Rings figures when they had the cartwheel coupon, so I'm hoping you're talking about those being $3.60 after applying the coupon.
He's talking about the Five Below deal i think

I assumed he was talking about the 75% off cartwheel deal that happened over the summer.

Toys R Us has a couple of sales going on right now.

3 for $20 Ninjago and Chima Fun Packs

Buy 1, Get 1 40% Off All Story, Level, Team, and Fun Packs.

Ninjago Team Pack for $14.99

Spend $30 on Lego Dimensions, get a Free Adventure Time DVD

Starter Packs are also $30 Off. 

From what I've seen, the DVD offer stacks with all the offers.

The 40% off promo does not stack with the 3 for $20.

If you're missing the Ninjago Team Pack, you can take advantage of the sale.

1. Buy the Ninjago Team Pack, and a Fun Pack for $7.19.
  2. Buy something else, and the Team Pack will drop to $8.99.

Toys R Us has a couple of sales going on right now.

3 for $20 Ninjago and Chima Fun Packs
Buy 1, Get 1 40% Off All Story, Level, Team, and Fun Packs.
Ninjago Team Pack for $14.99
Spend $30 on Lego Dimensions, get a Free Adventure Time DVD
Starter Packs are also $30 Off.

From what I've seen, the DVD offer stacks with all the offers.
The 40% off promo does not stack with the 3 for $20.

If you're missing the Ninjago Team Pack, you can take advantage of the sale.

• Buy the Ninjago Team Pack, and a Fun Pack for $7.19.
  • Buy something else, and the Team Pack will drop to $8.99.
Is this an online glitch? I don't follow your special deal.

bread's done
Back