Feedback
25 (100%)
Master topic for Lego Dimensions. 

Starter Packs are $99.99 on :ps4: :xb1: :360: :ps3: :wiiu:

Remeber,

Best Buy: 20% GCU Discount

Breakdown of products that release on 9/27:

Starter Pack:

Starter Pack includes LEGO Dimensions video game, LEGO Toy Pad, bricks to build the LEGO Gateway, Batman, Gandalf and Wyldstyle LEGO Minifigures and LEGO Batmobile vehicle.

MSRP: $99.99

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Level Packs (Level Packs contain a single character, a gadget/vehicle, and a new level that corresponds to that character), MSRP is $29.99:

The Simpsons

The Simpsons Level Pack, which includes a Homer, Homer's Car and the Taunt-o-Vision

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget, Toys R Us

Back to The Future

Back to the Future Level Pack, which includes a Marty McFly Minifigure, DeLorean Time Machine and Hoverboard

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Portal 2

Portal 2 Level Pack, which includes a Chell Minifigure, Sentry Turret and Companion Cube.

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget

Team Packs (Team packs come with 2 characters and a combination of 2 different vehicles and/or gadgets) MSRP is $24.99:

Jurassic World

Jurassic World Team Pack, which includes Owen and ACU mini figures, Gyrosphere and a Velociraptor.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Target, Toys R Us

Scooby-Doo!

Scooby-Doo! Team Pack, which includes Scooby-Doo and Shaggy mini figures, Mystery Machine and Scooby Snack.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Fun Packs (Fun packs contain a single character and a single gadget or vehicle that corresponds to that character.) MSRP $14.99. Note: The links go to Best Buy unless noted.

DC Comics Wonder Woman
DC Comics Cyborg

The Lord of the Rings: Gimli
The Lord of the Rings: Legolas
The Lord of the Rings: Gollum

The LEGO Movie Emmet
The LEGO Movie Bad Cop
The LEGO Movie Benny

LEGO Ninjago Jay Toys R Us Timed Exclusive
LEGO Ninjago Nya
LEGO Ninjago Zane

The Wizard of Oz The Wicked Witch

LEGO Legends of Chima Laval Toys R Us Link
LEGO Legends of Chima Cragger
LEGO Legends of Chima Eris

Last edited by a moderator:
Bunch of buttercup bane and Hermoine. One lonely knight rider

Sun valley laurel canyon and roscoe[attachment=29651:20180228_164226.jpg]

Man, all these posts of huge selections and I'm gonna have to resort to the scalpers on eBay lol.
I'm seeing so many of these up now but keep hoping for a CAGer to save us poor East coasters and send them our way haha

Which ones are you looking for? I have been buying 2 of each as i come across them but in reality i only need one. I have one extra of almost all of the new one and i think i even have extras from the first batch. Shoot me a PM and maybe we can work out a deal.

Sylmar location right on gladstone
attachicon.gif
20180227_184314.jpg

Excalibur batman
Cool, I'll need to see if an Excalibur Batman is available.

As others have said, Bane is out in the wild.
Another new one is B A Baracus.

I guess Doc Brown was a limited first run figure.
there was probably 1 row of pings full of just doc brown about 2 weeks ago at the Valencia location. glad i got it.

i saw a few uni kitty too but for the most part everything has been new figures.

so far my haul is

doc brown

powerpuff girls

buttercup

hermoine

excalibur batman

knight rider

starfire

adventure time

bane

no one is buying extras to sell - for a small profit?

I dont need the boxes to make shipping much cheaper!
I've been trying to grab at least two extras of each pack so I can trade to other CAGs, but I haven't listed what I've found yet because I'm still not quite done checking all the 99¢ Only stores around me. I'll list the haul when I'm finished.

Someone found a lloyd at their store for $2. That's one of 3 sets I need. If anyone finds it , ninjago team pack, or Ninjago jay please let me know.

I’d be interested in doc brown, powerpuff girls, hermoine, Knight rider, adventure time, starfire, slimer, ET, Mr. T, Beetlejuic if someone has or can get all or most hit me up

I’ve been checking Houston, have yet to find them. I hooked up quite a few people last year.

But lego is fun on its own and holds value better than something like infinity. Even without being part of the dimensions game, these sets would probably be $5-10 standalone lego kits, some with very popular characters.

Now I feel foolish for thinking snatching up the remaining new sets as they released over the past year for ~$5 each was a good deal... :lol:
That's subjective. To collector, might be (but my "collector" friends have most Lego in sealed boxes, I don't know what's the purpose of that). To me, they're just some plastic blocks. I have some Infinity figures in display cases and the transparent ones on Frost Giant stand, while most Dimensions blocks are in plastic bag that I only took out the tags to play. The only value to me are the tags.

I much prefer Nanoblock (or compatible) to Lego as Nanoblock use only generic blocks for the construction which is more creative and imaginative IMO.

Is there a trading thread for Lego Dimensions? Or are we just posting lists here?

I've grabbed extras and would love to trade for ones I missed.

H:

• Benny
  • Zane
  • Jay
  • Nya
  • Sensei Wu
  • Unikitty
  • Hermione
  • Beetlejuice
  • Excalibur Batman
  • PowerPuff Girls Team
  • PowerPuff Buttercup

W:

• Laval
  • Lloyd
  • Superman
  • Aquaman
  • Cyborg
  • Joker & Harley Team Pack
  • M:I Level Pack

Noticed that some 99 Cents Only stores have added the following items:

Cyberman Fun Pack

Tina Goldstein Fun Pack

I was wondering when Tina Goldstein would show up, since it was the only fun pack from the later waves that hadn't appeared yet.

99cent store valencia
New additions[attachment=29719:20180303_145809.jpg]

Excalibur batman
Buttercup
Boxes of Tina goldstein
1 box of cyberman
1 Michael knight[attachment=29720:20180303_151021.jpg]

I just found Tina and a lone Superman at the Alvarado store. They just added Excalibur Batman, Mr. T, Tina and Cyberman.

Also found Wicked Witch today, only 1. I'm stoked cause she's on my must-own to 100% the game list. Lloyd seems to be out, where I found him there was only 1 but saw 4 at another store. Met some people shopping for them today as well.

Found a lone Cyberman in the Tustin store on Redhill. Plenty of Batman, Tina Goldstein, Mr. T, and Bane. Still hoping to find Wonder woman, Aquaman, Superman, or any of the Adventure land sets.

Haven't had any luck with obtaining Cyberman, Goldstein, MrT, ET, Wonder Woman, Wu, Lloyd, Bane.

I'm between two states that have 99c stores. 300ish miles away.

Been checking back every few days at my local store for the past two weeks watching for a Starfire, but nothing at all has been on the shelves.  Today, thanks to a friend who recently started working there, I found out why.  Both of the past two Fridays a guy has been waiting outside right when the store opens and staff let him buy whole  unopened cases of Dimensions figures that were set to be put on shelves that day.  According to my friend who rang him up last Friday, it came to over $400 dollars.  For sure he has got to be a reseller if he is buying more than 200 figures at a time.  I know the store is a business and are happy to make a sale like that, but it's unfair to other customers who might want to buy just one figure of each.  The figures didn't even make it onto the shelf.  Would it hurt the store to tell the guy "you can buy 50 figures and if there are any left by so-and-so date you can buy the rest".  It sounded like the staff there knew this guys buying practice and most would recognize him.  Guess I will just pick up Starfire from Best Buy......

Been checking back every few days at my local store for the past two weeks watching for a Starfire, but nothing at all has been on the shelves. Today, thanks to a friend who recently started working there, I found out way. Both of the past two Fridays a guy has been waiting outside right when the store opens and staff let him buy whole unopened cases of Dimensions figures that were set to be put on shelves that day. According to my friend who rang him up last Friday, it came to over $400 dollars. For sure he has got to be a reseller if he is buying more than 200 figures at a time. I know the store is a business and are happy to make a sale like that, but it's unfair to other customers who might want to buy just one figure of each. The figures didn't even make it onto the shelf. Would it hurt the store to tell the guy "you can buy 50 figures and if there are any left by so-and-so date you can buy the rest". It sounded like the staff there knew this guys buying practice and most would recognize him. Guess I will just pick up Starfire from Best Buy......
Snooze you lose... Life isn't fair and the last store to limit any kind of purchase is the 99cent store lol

Seems I got a Lloyd in the works, just down to two sets people have said they have found at their local stores. If anyone finds the Ninjago Team Pack and/or Jay from Ninjago please let me know. That way I can be done with this madness.

Snooze you lose... Life isn't fair and the last store to limit any kind of purchase is the 99cent store lol
I mean, to be fair, it’s not really snoozing and losing if this dude is buying the stuff before it even gets placed into the shelves...and though I think it’d be cool if they would limit resellers and their ilk to a certain number of purchases, especially for an item that hasn’t even seen the damn sales floor yet, I understand that a business with such a low profit margin like 99¢ Only would probably prefer to take the “for sure” money than wait and see if their product sits on the shelves for days/weeks/months on end.

Seems I got a Lloyd in the works, just down to two sets people have said they have found at their local stores. If anyone finds the Ninjago Team Pack and/or Jay from Ninjago please let me know. That way I can be done with this madness.
I’ve only seen the PPG team set out.

I don't have this store in my state and gave in and bought a Laval at 5 below but they had no nya.

So I'm looking for:
Nya
Hermione

Also Cyborg is they still exist besides ebay lol.

Can anyone help?

I think the Ninjago packs were out last time they were at 99 cents store so I assume they won't be massively available, but I know for a fact some stores do have them based on some FB posts.
I'm hoping the other team packs start showing up as well. I got Ninjago a while ago. Maybe some day level packs will appear!

How much does it cost to ship these things? I'm guessing $2-3 plus the $2.20 for the actual Legos (loose bags.) I'll go hunting tomorrow at a couple of stores. Looks like most of you want Lloyd, Starfire, and Cybermen. I'll try to get 3 of each. Hopefully this doesn't turn into the Lucy episode when she tries to sell salad dressing.
I am looking for Ninjago Jay and Ninjago Team Pack. Thanks for trying to help us out!

Just a heads up. Best buy seems to have all sets on clearance now.
I know it isn't 99 cent store prices but hey it could help some people
That's actually not a good thing unless they have so many they slash the clearance prices even further. When they used to have the half off + GCU sales, the clearance items were excluded. I guess they can take them "OFF" clearance if they want, but this might mean the best sales won't happen again.

How much does it cost to ship these things? I'm guessing $2-3 plus the $2.20 for the actual Legos (loose bags.) I'll go hunting tomorrow at a couple of stores. Looks like most of you want Lloyd, Starfire, and Cybermen. I'll try to get 3 of each. Hopefully this doesn't turn into the Lucy episode when she tries to sell salad dressing.
I'll take any of the following that you find. Lloyd, Cyberman, cyborg, Marceline, Tina, Hermoine, Starfire, buttercup, Cragger. With box please.

Shipping really isn't that much (at least not to my area). For me, shipping cost $10-15 usps. First shipment, $15, for 20+ NIB packs. Second shipment, $10, for 12 NIB packs. The seller used a box plus the inflated plastic bags for damage protection.

He said shipping would have been $30+ for the east coast.

Lego Dimensions should NEVER be shipped in an envelope; the odds of damage are too great.

I mean, to be fair, it’s not really snoozing and losing if this dude is buying the stuff before it even gets placed into the shelves...and though I think it’d be cool if they would limit resellers and their ilk to a certain number of purchases, especially for an item that hasn’t even seen the damn sales floor yet, I understand that a business with such a low profit margin like 99¢ Only would probably prefer to take the “for sure” money than wait and see if their product sits on the shelves for days/weeks/months on end.
Considering it's a product that was on shelves for a long time, even at $3.50 for some packs, and it's still available... I don't see why any store would want to limit its sales.

Considering it's a product that was on shelves for a long time, even at $3.50 for some packs, and it's still available... I don't see why any store would want to limit its sales.
Yeah this is a bit different from something you could never find elsewhere new, like Amiibos/etc. These have been on shelves like forever for people that wanted them. If you wait for discounts/sales there is always the risk of not being able to find it. And dollar stores are basically yard sale/"haul off as much of our shit as you can" carry anyways, etiquette need not apply. If someone showed up with a credit card and said "I'll take everything you got" they would close early with a smile on their face.

Target's prices are $8+ for fun packs, $20+ for team and level packs. But I just scored a Ghostbusters Story pack in a beat up box for $16.24. I figure that's a good deal.

Anyone know the clearance price @ Target vs. Best Buy?
I was at Target...

Ghostbusters - Ecto-1 Abby Yates - $19.98

Sonic the Hedgehog: $20.98

Mission Impossible: $20.98

Adventure Time: $14.98 - Finn

Adventure Time Team Pack - $12.48

Fun Packs: $5.94

I went back to 99 cents store and they got more stuff in...looks like the ones that people really went after were the Jay and Wonder Woman. But everything else is still there....Looks like the PPG stuff, no one's really getting.

The only three I'm really needing is The Goonies, Teen Titans Go! and Lego Batman the Movie... Only place I have seen them was at Gamestop and don't want to pay GS prices for them.

26773449198_94285d1ba3_o.jpg

I was at Target...

Ghostbusters - Ecto-1 Abby Yates - $19.98
Sonic the Hedgehog: $20.98
Mission Impossible: $20.98
Adventure Time: $14.98 - Finn
Adventure Time Team Pack - $12.48
Fun Packs: $5.94

I went back to 99 cents store and they got more stuff in...looks like the ones that people really went after were the Jay and Wonder Woman. But everything else is still there....Looks like the PPG stuff, no one's really getting.
Did they have any more Jay's???

bread's done
Back