Feedback
25 (100%)
Master topic for Lego Dimensions. 

Starter Packs are $99.99 on :ps4: :xb1: :360: :ps3: :wiiu:

Remeber,

Best Buy: 20% GCU Discount

Breakdown of products that release on 9/27:

Starter Pack:

Starter Pack includes LEGO Dimensions video game, LEGO Toy Pad, bricks to build the LEGO Gateway, Batman, Gandalf and Wyldstyle LEGO Minifigures and LEGO Batmobile vehicle.

MSRP: $99.99

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Level Packs (Level Packs contain a single character, a gadget/vehicle, and a new level that corresponds to that character), MSRP is $29.99:

The Simpsons

The Simpsons Level Pack, which includes a Homer, Homer's Car and the Taunt-o-Vision

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget, Toys R Us

Back to The Future

Back to the Future Level Pack, which includes a Marty McFly Minifigure, DeLorean Time Machine and Hoverboard

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Portal 2

Portal 2 Level Pack, which includes a Chell Minifigure, Sentry Turret and Companion Cube.

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget

Team Packs (Team packs come with 2 characters and a combination of 2 different vehicles and/or gadgets) MSRP is $24.99:

Jurassic World

Jurassic World Team Pack, which includes Owen and ACU mini figures, Gyrosphere and a Velociraptor.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Target, Toys R Us

Scooby-Doo!

Scooby-Doo! Team Pack, which includes Scooby-Doo and Shaggy mini figures, Mystery Machine and Scooby Snack.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Fun Packs (Fun packs contain a single character and a single gadget or vehicle that corresponds to that character.) MSRP $14.99. Note: The links go to Best Buy unless noted.

DC Comics Wonder Woman
DC Comics Cyborg

The Lord of the Rings: Gimli
The Lord of the Rings: Legolas
The Lord of the Rings: Gollum

The LEGO Movie Emmet
The LEGO Movie Bad Cop
The LEGO Movie Benny

LEGO Ninjago Jay Toys R Us Timed Exclusive
LEGO Ninjago Nya
LEGO Ninjago Zane

The Wizard of Oz The Wicked Witch

LEGO Legends of Chima Laval Toys R Us Link
LEGO Legends of Chima Cragger
LEGO Legends of Chima Eris

Last edited by a moderator:
Lego Dimensions should NEVER be shipped in an envelope; the odds of damage are too great.
Only if it's for collection or gift. For most sellers, including Amazon and BB, they don't care and don't expect it's for collection (not a $5 or less toy), they believe it's going to be opened and played and the box will be thrown away. The lego plastic pieces for sure can take a lot of abuse compared to other action figures.

All the boxes I just folded them flat put them into a storage box, take out the RFID tags from plastic bags for the game, tape close the plastic bags with menu and throw them into the same storage box. It's good if the paper box is in good shape, but definitely not needed, don't even know why I keep the boxes (other than for my wife to complain later)

How much does it cost to ship these things? I'm guessing $2-3 plus the $2.20 for the actual Legos (loose bags.) I'll go hunting tomorrow at a couple of stores. Looks like most of you want Lloyd, Starfire, and Cybermen. I'll try to get 3 of each. Hopefully this doesn't turn into the Lucy episode when she tries to sell salad dressing.
It depends how it's shipped. But using USPS priority flat rate boxes, it's $6.25 for a small box, $12.05 for a medium box and $16.55 for a large box. A little pricey but it comes with tracking, insurance, etc.

They probably do...unlike other stores where people are having a hard time, the store I visit looks like hardly anyone's buying.
That is 1 of 2 sets I need besides the Lego Ninjago Team Pack. Any chance you would be willing to pick me up a Jay and if you see one a Ninjago Team Pack? :D

I was at Target...

Ghostbusters - Ecto-1 Abby Yates - $19.98

Sonic the Hedgehog: $20.98

Mission Impossible: $20.98

Adventure Time: $14.98 - Finn

Adventure Time Team Pack - $12.48

Fun Packs: $5.94

I went back to 99 cents store and they got more stuff in...looks like the ones that people really went after were the Jay and Wonder Woman. But everything else is still there....Looks like the PPG stuff, no one's really getting.

The only three I'm really needing is The Goonies, Teen Titans Go! and Lego Batman the Movie... Only place I have seen them was at Gamestop and don't want to pay GS prices for them.

26773449198_94285d1ba3_o.jpg
I need my Target to pricematch yours!

Valencia on lyons today

[attachment=29730:20180303_151021.jpg][attachment=29731:20180305_144226.jpg][attachment=29732:20180305_144455.jpg][attachment=29733:20180305_145228.jpg]

Only if it's for collection or gift. For most sellers, including Amazon and BB, they don't care and don't expect it's for collection (not a $5 or less toy), they believe it's going to be opened and played and the box will be thrown away. The lego plastic pieces for sure can take a lot of abuse compared to other action figures.

All the boxes I just folded them flat put them into a storage box, take out the RFID tags from plastic bags for the game, tape close the plastic bags with menu and throw them into the same storage box. It's good if the paper box is in good shape, but definitely not needed, don't even know why I keep the boxes (other than for my wife to complain later)
Even if the buyer is just getting NIBag, they should NEVER be shipped in an envelope. Too many times have they arrived damaged or not working at all.

May be I'm the only person that's been unlucky with envelopes.

Just my opinion.

I have had many sets mailed to me without the box or some would add the box folded within the sides of a padded envelope and have yet to have any issues luckily.

Walmart, Target, and Best Buy now have these figures on sale, online and in store, along with the closing ToysRUs stores in the USA. Happy hunting.

Another trip to 99cent sun Valley laurel canyon [attachment=29755:20180307_163921.jpg]

Buttercup
Hermoine
Michael knight
And the wicked with was floating around

Apparently my local store got some Mr.T / A-Team sets over the past three days. I managed to grab one (of TWO LEFT!) today.

They also had loads of Doctor Who Cybermen.

Been checking back every few days at my local store for the past two weeks watching for a Starfire, but nothing at all has been on the shelves. Today, thanks to a friend who recently started working there, I found out why. Both of the past two Fridays a guy has been waiting outside right when the store opens and staff let him buy whole unopened cases of Dimensions figures that were set to be put on shelves that day. According to my friend who rang him up last Friday, it came to over $400 dollars. For sure he has got to be a reseller if he is buying more than 200 figures at a time. I know the store is a business and are happy to make a sale like that, but it's unfair to other customers who might want to buy just one figure of each. The figures didn't even make it onto the shelf. Would it hurt the store to tell the guy "you can buy 50 figures and if there are any left by so-and-so date you can buy the rest". It sounded like the staff there knew this guys buying practice and most would recognize him. Guess I will just pick up Starfire from Best Buy......
I would report that store to 99 Cent Only corporate. They bulk-sell items to resellers at lower prices so this kind of situation doesn't happen.

Anyway. Apparently my local store got some Mr.T / A-Team sets over the past three days. I managed to grab one (of TWO LEFT!) today.

They also had loads of Doctor Who Cybermen, and some Banes left. The Lego Batmans were gone. Lots of PPG and Starfires, though. (Sorry, I can't ship this stuff out.)

I have had many sets mailed to me without the box or some would add the box folded within the sides of a padded envelope and have yet to have any issues luckily.
Good thinking.

I should mention the Lego Ds from CAGs all have arrived without indecent; NIB & NIBag. It's the shipments from ebay & amazon that I've had issues with. Since then, I ask the seller how they will ship the legos.

I’m not sure if this is the right place, but I just went thru my collection and I have the following the following extras to ship. Price will be cost ($2.20 - tax in LA is expensive) + $2 (doesn’t matter if it’s 1 or all 8, it’s only $2 to the total) + actual shipping ( from LA).

I have - Lloyd, Jay, Excalibur Batman, Bane, B.A. Baracus, Beetlejuice, Starfire and Tina Goldstein.

I only have 1 of each, but I’m still searching and I might get more.

I’m not sure if this is the right place, but I just went thru my collection and I have the following the following extras to ship. Price will be cost ($2.20 - tax in LA is expensive) + $2 (doesn’t matter if it’s 1 or all 8, it’s only $2 to the total) + actual shipping ( from LA).

I have - Lloyd, Jay, Excalibur Batman, Bane, B.A. Baracus, Beetlejuice, Starfire and Tina Goldstein.

I only have 1 of each, but I’m still searching and I might get more.
PM coming

Finally!!

Found beetlejuice at the van nuys location on vano went & van nuys.

They also had a few knight riders, bunch of Hermoine bunch of buttercup, few bane and 1 left over beetlejuice

It's good if the paper box is in good shape, but definitely not needed, don't even know why I keep the boxes (other than for my wife to complain later)
Boy does THAT sound familiar.

I have everything I need for all Achievements, but might still pick up what I need for 100% completion.

I also want about 10-20 more Cybermen for other uses :)

Just as I thought the well was drying up...

Panorama city on chase got a fresh shipment
[attachment=29789:20180313_180444.jpg]

Plenty starfire
Plenty fantastic beasts
Plenty knight rider
Plenty beetlejuice
1 aquaman

Making another run today. If anyone is looking for anything hit me up. The guy I got Lloyd and Bane for never responded so I'll make a list of what I have for sale when I return.

So nothing new at the 1 store I went to. But I picked up Benny only one I saw, Marceline, Cyberman, Beetlejuice, B.A. Baracus, Knight Rider, Wicked Witch and Hermione. There were lots of Buttercup, Starfire, Uni-Kitty and a few Bane and Tina's and one PPG team pack. If anyone needs any of those PM me. I've one person that I've told so I'll see what they need from what I picked up already. But I'll go back and get stuff for whoever needs em. Just have a list of what you actually need. Get the LEGO Dimensions app and you'll always know what's missing. Cheers!

Making another run today. If anyone is looking for anything hit me up. The guy I got Lloyd and Bane for never responded so I'll make a list of what I have for sale when I return.
This is the only mentioning of Lloyd. Is Lloyd at the 99cent store?

Still wish these would show up at my local Dollar Tree and more selection at Five Below.

Now on to amiibo for you
Well I did finish all of Disney Infinity....I even have the King Mickey disc. The only thing I don't have is D23 Sorcrer Mickey, but screw that noise, $100+ for silver stars.

In terms of Amiibo...I have about 20 of em opened but I just get characters I care about. I don't even have a WiiU or a Switch, just a N3DSXL.

I had the following sets saved for a member on here but he has not responded to my messages so im gonna offer them up to another member. Let me know if you are interested. Im looking for somebody who is gonna take all or mostly all of the sets. Shoot me a PM if interested and maybe we can work out a deal. 

Bane

Tina Goldstein

B.A. Baracus (Mr. T)

Starfire

Knight Rider

Excalibur Batman

E.T.

Beetlejuice
Wicked Witch (Wizard Of Oz)

Buttercup
Power Puff Team Pack

I had the following sets saved for a member on here but he has not responded to my messages so im gonna offer them up to another member. Let me know if you are interested. Im looking for somebody who is gonna take all or mostly all of the sets. Shoot me a PM if interested and maybe we can work out a deal.

Bane

Tina Goldstein

B.A. Baracus (Mr. T)

Starfire

Knight Rider

Excalibur Batman

E.T.

Beetlejuice
Wicked Witch (Wizard Of Oz)

Buttercup
Power Puff Team Pack
Damn I need E.T. trade or sell it?

OK here's what I have left over if people need em:

still in box

Bad Cop

Lloyd - who I'll trade only for E.T. or Slimer

out of box but in bag with folded box

Uni-Kitty

Benny

Just $2.20 plus whatever it cost to ship and any tip.
This person is da bomb for real!! We chatted a few days ago and today I received 6 sets from him for this amount each + ship+ tip! He packaged them extra well and even sent me emails w/ the tracking slip and everything. IMO he went above and beyond, reminds me of the old days CAGs use to help each other get deals like this for a fair price. In short, he is awesome and a great guy!! Thanks again!! :)

This person is da bomb for real!! We chatted a few days ago and today I received 6 sets from him for this amount each + ship+ tip! He packaged them extra well and even sent me emails w/ the tracking slip and everything. IMO he went above and beyond, reminds me of the old days CAGs use to help each other get deals like this for a fair price. In short, he is awesome and a great guy!! Thanks again!! :)
Awww thanks! I'm just an old gamer that likes to help out. Glad you got them no hassle. Enjoy!

I just got 6 sets from him as Well! Just came today. I wish I got more from him (another member was getting me some and dropped off the earth suddenly lol)

I had already given up hope on finding any new sets at any of my local stores but today i stopped by to pick up a few random snacks and to my surprise among the remaining Buttercups i found a lonely Joker and Harley Team Pack! Has anybody else found any of these? Hopefully the remaining Team Packs are starting to show up!

Have completed all the sets for sometime but haven't played much since year 2 except just to get a few useful red bricks like x2, and after getting x4, finally went back to play the game to complete main story (though I've completed all year 1 level packs)

I had multiple crashes in playing Portals world before, thought the main story should be mostly bug free but I was wrong.

Many times the 3 colors puzzle (to color the portals using red/yellow/blue), the required pattern on the screen didn't show the correct colors e.g. purple was shown as blue, orange was shown as yellow...

During The End is Tri, I was supposed to break 3 holes in Tri's body, but the last 2 holes didn't appear, not even shown a single scratch. Batman still could hook and climb into the 2nd invisible hole. But for the last hole, no matter how I tried any character walking up the slope just fell at the end, couldn't jump into the "invisible" hole.  Looked like Tri didn't lean forward enough. Restarting the level was the same. Finally, I managed to use powerpuff girl to fly into it.

And in The Final Dimension, after breaking 1 structure, Bane was stuck and not moving. Luckily that restarted the level fixed the issues.

I have played many other Lego games, haven't seen so many issues like in this game, I wondered if some were introduced later when patching for new levels and figures and they didn't bother to QA again the old levels.

I have played many other Lego games, haven't seen so many issues like in this game, I wondered if some were introduced later when patching for new levels and figures and they didn't bother to QA again the old levels.
I know a lot of bugs were introduced when they made each of the levels into it's own digital pack. It was less buggy when it was one gigantic update.

A bit late to the Lego Dimensions game and not looking to build a full collection. Any websites that rank all the different packs or any packs in particular that are must have vs packs to avoid? Appreciate it!

Also surprised that the clearance hasn’t been as extreme with Dimensions compared to Infinity or the usual skylanders cycle. $25 is the cheapest I could find the starter for in new condition. Sad most of the level packs are still $15-20 and harder to find.

bread's done
Back