Liongames.com - Closes It's Doors & Says Farewell

This sucks, I was going to purchase Smackdown, but my credit card won't enter the next billing cycle till tomorrow at midnight. Don't want to be charged interest on it. Wish the deals last a bit longer, oh well..

Hey Tony, I traded in three games. I shipped them out with another package that went to Iowa. That one arrived this past Saturday. The usps website(sucks) says that it hasn't left my town. Any idea of what the hold up is? I ask since you deal with the mail a lot more than I do. the tracking number is 0307 1790 0004 0877 2557. I really don't want this to hold up my order I placed.

I'm sure this has been covered before but are we able to just get a refund of money or just store credit? I pre-ordered GTA back when it was supposed to come out this year, and just wanted to get the money back, so it's not just sitting there.. Then get the SE later on

microsoft just announced the collectors edition and preorder dvdon all oreirders . tony i've already preorder and paid on the masseffect standard will we get the bonus dvd and can we upgrade ot the collectors edition ?.
i sent oyu an email asking the same questions this morning too. once i know this i'll send the amount to upgrade to priority and if possible colelctors edition

[quote name='spartan789']I believe the CE of Mass Effect is only through the big boys (GameStop, EB, Wal-Mart, etc). Don't quote me on that though.[/quote]

I read the same thing. Thankfully, it was showing up on Amazon.com so I have a tax-free and free shipping option available.

[quote name='Walt Jay']I read the same thing. Thankfully, it was showing up on Amazon.com so I have a tax-free and free shipping option available.[/quote]
Tony sent me a response saying that he is checking up with his distributor and will know in a day or 2 about the possibility of a CE or the status of the preorder DVD

Question. The site sill has the Kane & Lynch and DMC4 specials listed. Are they still good? Are there going to be any November pre-order specials?

[quote name='MrDubbs']This sucks, I was going to purchase Smackdown, but my credit card won't enter the next billing cycle till tomorrow at midnight. Don't want to be charged interest on it. Wish the deals last a bit longer, oh well..[/QUOTE]

What does the billing cycle have to do with it? If you pay your balances in full there is no interest. If you have credit card debt then they charge you interest by the day.

[quote name='Indiana']What does the billing cycle have to do with it? If you pay your balances in full there is no interest. If you have credit card debt then they charge you interest by the day.[/quote]

Because, if I purchase something the day before my billing cycle closes, it goes on that months bill, and I get charged interest for not paying it off

A quick note guys and glas before I run out the door. I won't be carrying the Mass Effect LE. I find it a bit Irresponcible for Bioware to release this so close to street date. Pre order date for the regular game was 10/18. If you havent paid for the balances yet do so soon!!! I will probably pick a cut off date and cancel the orders that arent paid for so I dont get stuck with them.

[quote name='liongames']A quick note guys and glas before I run out the door. I won't be carrying the Mass Effect LE. I find it a bit Irresponcible for Bioware to release this so close to street date. Pre order date for the regular game was 10/18. If you havent paid for the balances yet do so soon!!! I will probably pick a cut off date and cancel the orders that arent paid for so I dont get stuck with them.[/quote]

One more question Tony, will we get the preorder DVDs or is that only for specific stores?

Thanks

[quote name='R0wdi']One more question Tony, will we get the preorder DVDs or is that only for specific stores?

Thanks[/quote]

I am checking on that.

[quote name='pop311']any new deals?[/quote]

Yes hopefully by the end of the week. I need my programmer to do a bit of work for me. I been a bit busy lately taking care of my other ventures also. Those are the two reasons for the minor hold up with the new specials.

Tony,
If I just pay off my balances for Assassins Creed and Mass Effect will you know that I have paid for them in full?

[quote name='RawisJericho']Hopefully we'll be able to have the preorder dvd too. :pray:[/quote]
yes we need to know that or i need to go and order it off of gamestop.
tony i've already paid in full. can i cancel ?.

[quote name='tightclaws']Hi Tony, did the Ace Combat orders ship today?[/QUOTE]

I, too, would like to know this. I saw them in stores today and completely forgot it was shipping this week.

[quote name='lyric706']I, too, would like to know this. I saw them in stores today and completely forgot it was shipping this week.[/quote]

He won't be shipping it till Fri, If I had known I would have made other plans. He said it was not street dated but it said on the site ships the 24th.. I guess it shipped to him today. I will try to be patient.

[quote name='slickkill77']Your saving $15. I really dont get why people are so impatient when it comes to games[/quote]

I'm with you on this. He's a good guy and providing a great service.

[quote name='Narag']I'm with you on this. He's a good guy and providing a great service.[/quote]
ooh there is no question about it tony is providing an excellent service its just the extras sometimes are enticing and something like masseffect and the preorder dvd does entice moa. i just hope tony atleasts get the preorder dvd's
colelctpors edition i might just live without for this one though with the glactic codex would be nice to have

[quote name='fuadar']ooh there is no question about it tony is providing an excellent service its just the extras sometimes are enticing and something like masseffect and the preorder dvd does entice moa. i just hope tony atleasts get the preorder dvd's
colelctpors edition i might just live without for this one though with the glactic codex would be nice to have[/QUOTE]

That part is understandble, its the outcry of some people paying $15-20 under MSRP then complaining they don't have it on day one. If it were so important, that's what brick & mortar is for.

Yep, I am happy with waiting an extra week to get a game as long as I do get it. I saved about $20 by ordering it through liongames and for that cost I can just go rent a game to fill my time until it comes in. Besides, my weekend and beginning of next week is packed anyways so right about the time my week slows down on wednesday/thursday it should be on my desk.

Chill people! You save lots of money and demand perfection. He's doing his best. Remember that he IS a small business.

I acknowledge my tardiness. Shame on me.
I keep eyeing that 7.00 copy of Battlefield 2: MC, must give used games sales to lion games...

Edit: I paid off Mass Effect today, 10/26/07.

[quote name='NWgamer666']May I suggest no earlier than this friday for a cutoff on Mass Effect balance payment?
[/QUOTE]
Isn't the cutoff date 30 days before release? I thought the game came out before the 26th, maybe I was confused about that.

I just payed off mass effect and assassins creed. They just announced a date of november 14th for assassins creed. I was wondering if its still okay even though I didnt get it fully paid off a month in advance.

Thanks Tony!

It says all deals ended a week ago, but Smackdown is still 45, which means I might just cave in and get it here to save some cash. Unless the price just hasn't updated to go back to the original price?

any word on Ace Combat 6 shipping tony? Still says Not Yet Shipped for me. Not complaining or anything, just wondering what your situation is with those, any insight into that would be appreciated.

Thanks.

If it was street dated, I'm pretty sure they usually ship the day before release. But if it wasn't street dated, I think they ship around the day or the day after it releases.

anyone know if we can trafer money between games at liongames.
i paid in full for masseffect but now i'm tempted to get the collectors edition can i trafer the money to assasins creed which i never ordered

[quote name='fuadar']anyone know if we can trafer money between games at liongames.
i paid in full for masseffect but now i'm tempted to get the collectors edition can i trafer the money to assasins creed which i never ordered[/quote]

You can, Tony's really good about changing orders, just drop him an email.

[quote name='MORT A POTTY']any word on Ace Combat 6 shipping tony? Still says Not Yet Shipped for me. Not complaining or anything, just wondering what your situation is with those, any insight into that would be appreciated.

Thanks.[/quote]

I just got the email that it shipped today as per what Tony has said.

bread's done
Back