Liongames.com - Closes It's Doors & Says Farewell

[quote name='[email protected]']And Guitar hero 3 ships..............??????[/quote]

My $88 Guitar Hero 3 PS3 from Family Video shipped this morning. Should have tommorow because I usually get packages next day from them.

[quote name='slickkill77']The deals are technically over but he prolly hasnt had his programmer update them[/quote]

So, if I ordered I'd be charged the full price? Because if that's the case I'll just pick it up at GS and hope for another 10 percent off coupon.

[quote name='fuadar']any news o the preorder dvd for masseffect ?.
isd tony going to get those[/QUOTE]

He's not going to be getting them. They're pretty much being reserved for major companies. Here's his quote

"A quick note guys and glas before I run out the door. I won't be carrying the Mass Effect LE. I find it a bit Irresponcible for Bioware to release this so close to street date. Pre order date for the regular game was 10/18. If you havent paid for the balances yet do so soon!!! I will probably pick a cut off date and cancel the orders that arent paid for so I dont get stuck with them."

[quote name='Oberman']He's not going to be getting them. They're pretty much being reserved for major companies. Here's his quote

"A quick note guys and glas before I run out the door. I won't be carrying the Mass Effect LE. I find it a bit Irresponcible for Bioware to release this so close to street date. Pre order date for the regular game was 10/18. If you havent paid for the balances yet do so soon!!! I will probably pick a cut off date and cancel the orders that arent paid for so I dont get stuck with them."[/quote]
isn't that just for the LE? I thought he said he was going to check to see if he is getting just the dvd?

Yes, it's true that he isn't getting the Limited Edition, but as for the bonus DVD, last i heard from him, he wasn't sure either way yet. I asked him in an e-mail
His response to my question was
"HI Jason.

I need a few days to try and get the info. My distributor isnt in the office today so I will call him on tuesday. Have a good day.

tony"
So he isn't sure if he'll get the bonus DVD thing or not to my knowledge.
In effect, Tony is still trying to find out if we get
"The exclusive bonus disc offered to consumers who pre-order either edition of the game at participating retailers and will include the following contents:

* A short documentary on DVD introducing the game
* 12 “Mass Effect” themed gamer pics (two unique sets of six)
* Eight dashboard themes (two unique sets of four)
* Three songs from the “Mass Effect” soundtrack on a CD
* Four historical “Mass Effect” trailers from X05 through E3 2007 on DVD
* A demo for “Blue Dragon” and videos for “Lost Odyssey,” “Halo 3” and “Halo Wars” "

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/14873/Mass-Effect-Goes-Gold-PreOrder-Bonus-Disc-Unveiled/
Thats the news article that describes the different discs. Here's hoping we get it!!

i sent tony the link and he is going to investigate he wasnt sure if his distributor knew. i'll email him tonight to and share his repsonse.

No one really posted about GH3 and shipping...

Tony had not updated my info, but then I asked and it is arriving today (and I'm on the west coast). Nice suprise...thinking it wasn't shipped yet to at my doorstep :)

[quote name='ptaaty']No one really posted about GH3 and shipping...

Tony had not updated my info, but then I asked and it is arriving today (and I'm on the west coast). Nice suprise...thinking it wasn't shipped yet to at my doorstep :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah mine shows as not shipped and I just pulled it out of the mailbox.

Thanks Tony!!!

[quote name='fuadar']i sent tony the link and he is going to investigate he wasnt sure if his distributor knew. i'll email him tonight to and share his repsonse.[/quote]

I emailed my guy last night and he forwarded the email to the powers to be. They havent gotton back to him as of the end of the day today. Hopefully I will have the answer by tuesday morning.

[quote name='slickkill77']Hmmm my mail man still isnt here with my ac6 weird[/quote]

It looks like you got it 7 minutes after your post. I am pretty impressed first class mail conn to florida friday to monday. Pretty good!:)

Got my copy of Ratchet and Clank today after being shipped on Friday. Pretty happy about that. I know that COD4 is not street dated, but how about Mass Effect, Tony? I hope it is because it would be nice to receive it before Thanksgiving. Otherwise, I guess it won't show up till the Monday after.

[quote name='liongames']It looks like you got it 7 minutes after your post. I am pretty impressed first class mail conn to florida friday to monday. Pretty good!:)[/QUOTE]

Yup, I figured it would get here in a couple days : ) I just got mine in yesterday

[quote name='magykmyke']Got my copy of Ratchet and Clank today after being shipped on Friday. Pretty happy about that. I know that COD4 is not street dated, but how about Mass Effect, Tony? I hope it is because it would be nice to receive it before Thanksgiving. Otherwise, I guess it won't show up till the Monday after.[/quote]

I am hoping to ship Mass effect one day before street date like I did with Halo 3. COD4 is not street dated so it will ship on thursday after release.

[quote name='liongames']I am hoping to ship Mass effect one day before street date like I did with Halo 3. COD4 is not street dated so it will ship on thursday after release.[/quote]
Awesome, hope it gets here soon enough, I can't wait for CoD4

EDIT: Wait...I just realized, that means it ships on the 8th :wall: oh well, I'll pick it up and swap it when it gets here.

My Guitar Hero 3 came. I even traded stuff in for it. Smooth transaction. I will return as a customer.

I do have a question for Tony. Are you getting the Assassin's Creed LE? I'm wanting my roomie to buy it for me for Christmas and I'd prefer not going to GS/EB

hey tony, as a repeat customer i just want to say how happy i am with your service, but im wondering what your next batch of deals may be as you've already covered most of the major releases coming out soon or later, and i dont think you can afford to do a deal for rock band...so, if i may suggest, instead of doing a month long deal of games at a discount, maybe you can do a buy 2 get 1 free kind of deal on preowned games to help spark sales of those or a buy 1 get 1 50% off on new games...obviously you know what kind of deals you can run and still make money but im sure everybody would jump on this and myself personally, who never got around to getting orange box, or preordering cod4 and gh3 and some other stuff that came out recently would definitely take advantage

I just got a shipping notice from Lion Games. I was hoping it was CoD4. It was for Guitar Hero III, that I got on Monday. Oh well. I have enough games to play. I can wait for CoD4.

[quote name='Kendal']I just got a shipping notice from Lion Games. I was hoping it was CoD4. It was for Guitar Hero III, that I got on Monday. Oh well. I have enough games to play. I can wait for CoD4.[/quote]

What you expected him to somehow have shipped it 3 days before release? I thought I had unrealistic expectations, but man.:roll:

[quote name='liongames']COD4 is not street dated so it will ship on thursday after release.[/quote]That means we get it one week after release :cry:

I may have to buy a local copy to hold me over.

[quote name='tightclaws']What you expected him to somehow have shipped it 3 days before release? I thought I had unrealistic expectations, but man.:roll:[/quote]

Are you fucking retarded or just slow? I said I thought it was the shipping notice for CoD4. Not pissed my pants in joy and then bitched about it cause I was let down. I thought it was funny, since I got the shipping notice for a game I ordered and received almost a week after the fact. I am not unrealisticly expecting the game. I thought this was expressed when I said, I can wait for the game since I have a few to play till I get it. Also, I thought it was strange since I already knew it was originally expected and still is expected to ship mid to late next week. So save those eye rolls for someone else. Just because you can't wait for the game, doesn't mean everyone else can't contain their bladder over this game.:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Got my Guitar Hero 3 bundle Thursday afternoon. Couldn't be happier with the shipping speed, customer service, or price... And to top it all off there was even a hand-written note telling me to enjoy the game written on the invoice!

Thanks a bundle LG!

What was his price on the GH 3 bundles, I know I'm late but I was just curious..

I thought I'd never like them, but downloaded the demo, and loved it

Come on guys, a little patience (with each other and with shipping times) goes a long ways. If your situation is anything like mine, you probably have more than a few games that you've had sitting around waiting to be played, so give them a whirl. Mass Effect will be here to steal your waking moments soon enough.

[quote name='rrevolverocelott']So what happens if someone has put a $10 deposit on a game and doesn't pay off their balance before the cutoff date? Are they just out $10 or what?[/quote]

I believe he just refunds the 10 back onto whatever you payed with.

Question: Did the Mass Effect promo disc question ever get an answer?

i was going to order cod4 from him but if it wasnt 40 bucks i thought maybe i could get a better deal from cc or best buy, sure enough, i was right...hopefully i can pull a sweet deal for assasins creed outside of liongames, but i cant wait for him to ship my mass effect for that low low price

Can't wait to see the next batch of specials when they arrive. Would definitely order from this site again after my first really good experience.

[quote name='sunstar715']hey tony, any clue if smackdown will ship on the 13th or the 12th?

Thanks[/quote] My guess smackdown will ship on street date not before.

[quote name='GTZ_NSR']Are you going to be able to ship Kane & Lynch (PS3) on the street date?[/quote]

Kane and Lynch is not a street dated titles so I will ship it 2 days after release.

[quote name='UberCAG']hey tony, as a repeat customer i just want to say how happy i am with your service, but im wondering what your next batch of deals may be as you've already covered most of the major releases coming out soon or later, and i dont think you can afford to do a deal for rock band...so, if i may suggest, instead of doing a month long deal of games at a discount, maybe you can do a buy 2 get 1 free kind of deal on preowned games to help spark sales of those or a buy 1 get 1 50% off on new games...obviously you know what kind of deals you can run and still make money but im sure everybody would jump on this and myself personally, who never got around to getting orange box, or preordering cod4 and gh3 and some other stuff that came out recently would definitely take advantage[/quote]

Next specails will be covering Jan-feb titles.

[quote name='UberCAG']so whats going on tony, havent heard from you in a while...can we expect any new deals or newsletters?[/quote]

My programmer has been working on the site for me. I want to use coupon codes for trade in deals so I dont have to make a title 4 times. I also been working on a few other changes trying to make the leg work easier for me. So i am hoping to be organized by the weekend for the next newsletter.

[quote name='rrevolverocelott']So what happens if someone has put a $10 deposit on a game and doesn't pay off their balance before the cutoff date? Are they just out $10 or what?[/quote]

You can still pay off the balance. Eventually the deposit will be lost. I have to order the game based on the deposits, so I can get stuck with a bunch of games, and I will used the unpaid balance deposits to offset that cost.

bread's done
Back