Lipton Brisk Ice Tea Dance Central 3/Gears Of War:Judgement instant win

Switched from dance to game today and although in the text it said I did not win any thing, they sent me a DLC code for Gears.

Not sure if I will be using it

[quote name='parrothead87']Switched from dance to game today and although in the text it said I did not win any thing, they sent me a DLC code for Gears.

Not sure if I will be using it[/QUOTE]

If you dont use it can i have it?

Texted @ 10:27am today. I decided to use game today as i always use dance. I got no response, so then sent dance. A minute later I got a message saying I didn't win, followed by another message saying I won 1600 Xbox Points.

Came back from the store (doing Shopkicks) and saw that the only Xbox 360 with Kinect for around $300 MSRP are the ones that come with 2 games. Does that mean the one in THIS contest will come with games and if so, any idea what those games will be?

[quote name='Dishinshoryuken']Came back from the store (doing Shopkicks) and saw that the only Xbox 360 with Kinect for around $300 MSRP are the ones that come with 2 games. Does that mean the one in THIS contest will come with games and if so, any idea what those games will be?[/QUOTE]

It will for sure come with Kinect Adventures, that's built into the box all Kinects come in.

It probably won't have any other games besides that though, unless they give you the ones that had Child of Eden in them, but it'll most likely be just the one game :/

[quote name='kdiddy1989']Anyone know what time zone this restarts your 5 attempts? Just trying to maximize my chances.[/QUOTE]

It restarts at midnight from what I can tell

[quote name='kdiddy1989']Anyone know what time zone this restarts your 5 attempts? Just trying to maximize my chances.[/QUOTE]

For me, it's EST.

Been playing since I created this thread. Finally won.
Congratulations, you won a a Gears of War: Judgment Game for Xbox 360.
Please allow 8-10 weeks for verification and shipment of your prize to the address you provided when claiming your prize.

[quote name='Imcheaptoo']Did this game end? I sent three texts this morning and didn't get any automated texts returned...[/QUOTE]

Still working for me.

Still losing.

[quote name='MagicMurderBag7']Still working for me.

Still losing.[/QUOTE]
Lol well, I guess they're tired of me cause I tried 4 times at random hours and got no reply :(

[quote name='Imcheaptoo']Lol well, I guess they're tired of me cause I tried 4 times at random hours and got no reply :([/QUOTE]

What was the weird message you got?

[quote name='Blaster man']What was the weird message you got?[/QUOTE]
I actually never got any message. I tried one more time a few hours ago and it told me I didn't win and that I can try again tomorrow. What happened to my 4 other entries...? Who knows lol

[quote name='Imcheaptoo']I actually never got any message. I tried one more time a few hours ago and it told me I didn't win and that I can try again tomorrow. What happened to my 4 other entries...? Who knows lol[/QUOTE]

maybe you made them go over their texting plan... and now they hate you cause their mommy and daddy grounded them for the phone bill..?

just a thought...

I went to Kroger and got 5 codes yesterday and entered 4 of them today. I didnt win crap. But heres the real kicker... I entered my 4th code (out of 5) and it gave me a card game and said to match Cole and I matched Cole but I got a message saying I didnt win and I used all of my entries today when the page refreshed. What gives? I went to Kroger again today and Walmart and there are no codes on these tea products what so ever. Except the ones I got yesterday. I even saw some guy ripping them off the gallon tea jugs leaving the $1 0ff coupon when you buy 3 and taking the Dance/Gears code... Is there a way you can text this through an iPod Touch? Where I live the only phone that will get reception is a Tracfone or Net10. I can get reception on the other networks but I have to walk down my driveway to do do it. I used to get reception in my house but the tower got damaged during a storm and service has sucked since.

[quote name='st4nd4u']maybe you made them go over their texting plan... and now they hate you cause their mommy and daddy grounded them for the phone bill..?

just a thought...[/QUOTE]
Lol makes perfect sense.

I told them to get that family share plan...

[quote name='H3m1 R4m']I went to Kroger and got 5 codes yesterday and entered 4 of them today. I didnt win crap. But heres the real kicker... I entered my 4th code (out of 5) and it gave me a card game and said to match Cole and I matched Cole but I got a message saying I didnt win and I used all of my entries today when the page refreshed. What gives? I went to Kroger again today and Walmart and there are no codes on these tea products what so ever. Except the ones I got yesterday. I even saw some guy ripping them off the gallon tea jugs leaving the $1 0ff coupon when you buy 3 and taking the Dance/Gears code... Is there a way you can text this through an iPod Touch? Where I live the only phone that will get reception is a Tracfone or Net10. I can get reception on the other networks but I have to walk down my driveway to do do it. I used to get reception in my house but the tower got damaged during a storm and service has sucked since.[/QUOTE]

An iPod might work, no harm in trying
But they'll need an actual phone number if you win something so they can call you if needed.

[quote name='HCHecxz']Does this have to be for specially marked packages.

Also is Tai the code you get from Brisk as well?[/QUOTE]

Yes to both

[quote name='weretable']Just won an Xbox 360. Thank you for sharing the link OP.[/QUOTE]

Are you guys still using the code "Game" on this multiple times or new codes?

[quote name='HCHecxz']Are you guys still using the code "Game" on this multiple times or new codes?[/QUOTE]

The only codes are "Dance" and "Game" each has it's own prize pool you can win from

[quote name='WolfmanASTN']The only codes are "Dance" and "Game" each has it's own prize pool you can win from[/QUOTE]
and "Gears"

Just won an xbox 360 kinect bundle, thanks for posting this op. Was thinking I wasn't going to win anything after a while, but this is much better than what I expected.

Congrats to all the winner in the last two days. Remember, you shouldn't play after you win, it's one prize her household. I know some guys here are trying to cheat but really, why? Just follow the rules so other people can win instead of taking their prizes (they really aren't your prizes if you already won).

I FINALLY WON!!! Randomly saw this on the front page and figured "Meh, ill text it to at least say I tried again". And won a XBOX 360 4gb w/kinect!!! I NEVER win things and have been trying this promotion since the beginning and Finally!!! WOOT!

Glad to see so many winners. Once you guys win, that's it. It's one prize per household. Don't cheat. If you win a second prize then you're really just taking someone else's prize since you aren't supposed to win one and then Link2999 will cry that you took his prize.

Awesome! Had forgotten about it for a couple days after texting 3-4 times a day with nothing, texted "Dance" just once, and....won an Xbox w/ Kinect! I was shocked to see the "Congratulations" text back. Hang in there for those who have not one - there are still prizes being handed out!

If anyone followed my previous posts: I texted game and won a prize but an email did not come. I then check my texts and realized I entered the wrong email. So I called prizelogic for help and they said due to legal obligations we cannot change the email so if you still have access to that email then you can claim the prize. Obviously I dont have access to that email. They said keep on playing. I asked them how do I change the email for my number so it doesnt happen. They provided no response. There are other stories of prizelogic's inefficiency in this contest. I won't get the prize but I am curious to know what was won.

[quote name='nas6034']If anyone followed my previous posts: I texted game and won a prize but an email did not come. I then check my texts and realized I entered the wrong email. So I called prizelogic for help and they said due to legal obligations we cannot change the email so if you still have access to that email then you can claim the prize. Obviously I dont have access to that email. They said keep on playing. I asked them how do I change the email for my number so it doesnt happen. They provided no response. There are other stories of prizelogic's inefficiency in this contest. I won't get the prize but I am curious to know what was won.[/QUOTE]

is there a chance the email is not in use and you can create this incorrect email name?

[quote name='The 7th Number']is there a chance the email is not in use and you can create this incorrect email name?[/QUOTE]

Good question. I wonder if the prize claim site is the same for everyone? You have to type in a PIN afterwards after all. The only thing is that the link they sent me has a long string of characters at the end. I clicked through again and it gave me another chance to type in my information but I'd hate to have more than one person use that link to claim their prize and disqualify me.

Email is in use but person didn't reply back. The email owner isnt living/from the North America so not much he can do with the prize. It'll probably go to waste. I am more curious to know what was won.

[quote name='nas6034']Email is in use but person didn't reply back. The email owner isnt living/from the North America so not much he can do with the prize. It'll probably go to waste. I am more curious to know what was won.[/QUOTE]
Tell him you'll paypal him a dollar if he forwards you the link?

I'm definitely tired of receiving this message!

"Sorry you didn't instantly win this time. Try another game code. For Official Rules visit www.GameOnPromo.com"

bread's done
Back