Little Big Planet - Gen. Discussion & Info

General text? It says to comment on the blog. But all I get is: "Server is too busy". You have to be logged in with your PSN id.

The answer to 1up's thing is Nick's desk

IF you get it because of me, I want the key

EDIT: They never said you couldn't guess twice.

[quote name='KingBroly']Which desk did Sackboy appear on? I said Shane[/quote]

[quote name='KingBroly']The answer to 1up's thing is Nick's desk

IF you get it because of me, I want the key

EDIT: They never said you couldn't guess twice.[/quote]

Is it Nick's, or Shane's?

please, someone help me out. My day has been horrible. No internet for a good portion, now my fucking router is fucked up to the point of putting me at NAT3 so my Xbox Live Gold account (which I just renewed is worthless) because my fucking router can't be put on a damn static IP address and port forwarding/trigger does nothing!

I just got in on the littlebigplanet message board the official one. I am user 921 poster...I just got in now. Try again there. 1000 to give out. Also any cheapassgamer that will need it. (depending on gamespot, ign) i will give it to. Please don't flood my inbox. I'll get back to everyone if i get those.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Do you have to be registered at the LBP Beta site to enter?[/quote]

Yes..with your PSN email and password

It's already over, flatliner

I will take a code anytime you know. Gamepro stuff is up, btw. Really easy to get entered.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I can't see the submit button :wall:[/quote]
If its due to page loaded halfway. Its on the left side of the comment box. Literally the only box to click under it. So if you didn't do it yet, just click it and hope the server doesn't boot you

[quote name='flatliner718']If its due to page loaded halfway. Its on the left side of the comment box. Literally the only box to click under it. So if you didn't do it yet, just click it and hope the server doesn't boot you[/quote]

It finally loaded, I saw a blank button but it wouldn't do anything, after a couple refreshes, it let me in...comment 1363 :whistle2:|

[quote name='H-Town Info']x2[/quote]

Is it telling you that the text and the image don't match...and there's no image or box for you to put text into?

Alright, I'll bite. How the hell am I supposed to register on GamePro's shitty site when all it does is give me an error "The text entered did not match the text in the image." when there was no image nor box that one would normally see for such image checks when registering. Just name, email, pw, and dob. Nothing else.

Nice site GamePro. Knowning how bad your mag is I guess I shouldn't be surprised you can't make a good website either.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Is it telling you that the text and the image don't match...and there's no image or box for you to put text into?[/QUOTE]

yep

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Is it telling you that the text and the image don't match...and there's no image or box for you to put text into?[/quote]

That's because sites have captchas (pictures) that verify that registrations are made by real humans. The captcha in the gamepro site is not visible, at least with firefox 3. (I should say that the picture and the text to enter input related to the picture are not there)

[quote name='bue']That's because sites have captchas (pictures) that verify that registrations are made by real humans. The captcha in the gamepro site is not visible, at least with firefox 3. (I should say that the picture and the text to enter input related to the picture are not there)[/QUOTE]

No, that isn't it at all. Tried IE8 and Chrome, same thing. It's something on their end.

Of course checking the reg page periodically during the day it's never shown an image or box then either when trying to reg so idk wtf is up.

The captcha was there this morning, it wasn't working ofcourse, then they removed it from the registration page, but somehow not from the verification checks. Oh well 2 out of 3 contests entered aint bad...

bread's done
Back