Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got an email back stating they cancelled my Zune ordered..looked like a form type letter stating either I cheated (Which I DID NOT) or a placed a duplicate order but didn't do that either as the Zune was the firstthing I ever ordered there..I have subsequently ordered the keyboard so if anythng should be cancelled it should be that not my ZUNE...they said something about one software and one hardware per address..but the site clearly states one of EACH software and hardware..so I know I did nothing to get my ordr cancelled am pretty upsetand sent them back an email saying so..so far they have not given me back the tickets I earned for my Zune..whatdo you guys think?

[quote name='Ha429rout']i have a *** for this ; ) cant say pm me..[/quote]
Does this mean you have a bot? Because I'd like it. I have a bot too. Doesn't work that well though.

I guess my xbox controllers that said shipping Oct 10 and still havent seen are all bust?
Did 4 legit, no zeroed accounts. I dont get it.

[quote name='TheGlow']I guess my xbox controllers that said shipping Oct 10 and still havent seen are all bust?
Did 4 legit, no zeroed accounts. I dont get it.[/QUOTE]
I'd say so. I'm still waiting on a July shipment.

u know if only they put up forums for everybody to sign up so everything would be easier. the admins will tell us wuts going on and everything.

nice, how long did it take u cuz im waiting on my lifechat 3000 headset and playing cards and i ordered them a couple days ago.

i think anagram solver is down :(

anagramssolved.com just brings up a white blank page......
maybe an update?

I hope

**UPDATE**
All is well

its back up it was a hic-up with the operator of the site.

Finally got my prize : ) its the lifechat zx 6000 : 0

72pxppe.jpg

[quote name='Ha429rout']Finally got my prize : ) its the lifechat zx 6000 : 0[/quote]

Nice, congrats. Does this headset work with the Xbox 360?

this new daily ticket limit thing is killing this. i don't want to wait a flipping month to earn that camcorder. i'm gonna go poop in a public sink.

[quote name='KaydensMom']according to this it does: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936830

can someone confirm? i was planning on ordering that for this sole reason.[/quote]

KaydensMom, I think we have been through this before but The "Wireless XBOX 360 Controller" is the dongle that plugs into the computer via USB. This controller allows you to use XBOX accessories on the PC. However this headset is not an XBOX accessory.

yea well atleast its for the pc.

Live Search Club UPDATE: Samsung Widescreen DVD Camcorder
is back up and only for 30,000 tickets.

I know this probably isn't even worth posting, but...

If anyone has points they dont want/not going to use, maybe could someone get me a copy of Kameo for 2500?

I'd really, really appreciate it. Just email if anyone is feeling generous this holiday season, ha, thanks. [email protected]

I just got Kameo today from this. FedEx guy knocked really hard on door and ran, left the game on the ground. Not bad as it only took like 3 weeks to get here. Also the site said it should be shipping around Jan 31, 2008. That estimate was WAYYY OFF.

Yeah I've wanted Kameo for awhile. And a controller. They work on the 360 right? If anyone could help and get me Kameo, I'd appreciate it

[quote name='thajuggla']I just got Kameo today from this. FedEx guy knocked really hard on door and ran, left the game on the ground. Not bad as it only took like 3 weeks to get here. Also the site said it should be shipping around Jan 31, 2008. That estimate was WAYYY OFF.[/quote]

:lol:
The FedEx guy is having flashbacks of playing doorbell ditch.

[quote name='mguiddy']:lol:
The FedEx guy is having flashbacks of playing doorbell ditch.[/quote]

wow. in texas we have a whole different term for that.

3 weeks?? r u serious? im waiting on my headset and playing cards theyr both estimated to be shipped january 18 and 20th of 2008. but i hope they come earlier.

Yeah actually it was more than 3 weeks... 25 days to be exact. Now im just waiting for 5 more minutes because I capped for yesterday, I only need 40 more points to get PGR3... 4 more minutes until new day begins!

[quote name='mguiddy']:lol:
The FedEx guy is having flashbacks of playing doorbell ditch.[/quote]

Oh fun times... you should see the UPS guy here, he fucking RUNS after dropping of the package. I mean you'd think he's robbing us.

I wonder how fast my friend runs... he works for UPS now...

[quote name='jtokchain5']oh ok how would u know when they reset?[/quote]
he's referring to the new daily limit of 1000 tickets. the "new" day starts at 7pm EST. towards the bottom of their help page it explains what time it switches over for your timezone.

http://club.live.com/help.aspx

How many tickets do you guys get every day?

How long does it take to get those tickets in a day?

So is there a total limit of points you can get with each game? I was going to try for the flight simulator game. I already have a bit over 1000 points. I was going to get all the points with piktionary. Is this possible? I suck at the other games.

[quote name='cubetriangle']So is there a total limit of points you can get with each game? I was going to try for the flight simulator game. I already have a bit over 1000 points. I was going to get all the points with piktionary. Is this possible? I suck at the other games.[/quote]

Yup, It's possible.

[quote name='KaydensMom']he's referring to the new daily limit of 1000 tickets. the "new" day starts at 7pm EST. towards the bottom of their help page it explains what time it switches over for your timezone.

http://club.live.com/help.aspx[/quote]

ok i get it thx, btw is anagramssolved.com put new answers up cuz im still on the same puzzle for flexicon.

For anyone that recieved a zune what all do you recieve?

A case? Charger? Cord to hook up to computer? Free song downloads?

Just curious.

[quote name='halo4life78']For anyone that recieved a zune what all do you recieve?

Just curious.[/quote] You probably receive the charger and the cord. I'm not sure about anything else.

[quote name='halo4life78']For anyone that recieved a zune what all do you recieve?

Just curious.[/quote]

Zune
Cloth bag
Software
Charger/synch chord
Earbuds

Some preloaded music and videos and pictures.
I don't remember if I got any free downloads .
You can order a car charger at Amazon.com .

Crap. I just realized that I forgot about the game I ordered - the Live Arcade disc. It was supposed to ship in October but now it's not on the list. Guess I'm not getting it...

[quote name='jtokchain5']ok i get it thx, btw is anagramssolved.com put new answers up cuz im still on the same puzzle for flexicon.[/quote]

if you take a screenshot or post the clues maybe we can figure it out for you.

I have no idea how I do it but I usually go over the cap limit on the games... well actually only chicktionary ive broke the cap. i can cap really quick... around an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back