Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or is the best deal on club live the wireless xbox 360 controller for 2500 tickets? The controller is worth $40, and the Zune is worth about $150 and costs 20000 tickets. You could get 8 controllers for 20000 tickets, equal to $320 in total value. Is there something I'm missing here?

[quote name='Godzillaaa']Is it just me or is the best deal on club live the wireless xbox 360 controller for 2500 tickets? The controller is worth $40, and the Zune is worth about $150 and costs 20000 tickets. You could get 8 controllers for 20000 tickets, equal to $320 in total value. Is there something I'm missing here?[/quote]
It's actually worth more than that since it comes with a wireless gaming receiver.

[quote name='snoopfighter']so wickedone do you do chicktionary mostly? whats the easiest game to complete the fastest for most points?[/quote]

I only do Chicktionary. If you make an account on Anagram Solver you can use something called an autoscript. I'm pretty sure this doesn't constitute cheating or a bot because Microsoft pre-instals auto-scripts on all Window-based PCs. Plus technically you are typing it yourself, it just helps you type it a lot quicker. If anyone feels that this is cheating, I'll edit and remove.

Whoo, I just got 2500, redeemed for an Xbox 360 controller. Finally, done with this game! I've had enough Chicktionary!

[quote name='Godzillaaa']Is it just me or is the best deal on club live the wireless xbox 360 controller for 2500 tickets? The controller is worth $40, and the Zune is worth about $150 and costs 20000 tickets. You could get 8 controllers for 20000 tickets, equal to $320 in total value. Is there something I'm missing here?[/quote]

yeah... you can't have more than one item sent to your house. and if you're rich enough to own 8 houses, you prob shouldn't waste your time on the games at all.

[quote name='KaydensMom']yeah... you can't have more than one item sent to your house. and if you're rich enough to own 8 houses, you prob shouldn't waste your time on the games at all.[/quote]

Oh alright, thanks for clearing that up.

[quote name='Wicked One 612']I only do Chicktionary. If you make an account on Anagram Solver you can use something called an autoscript. I'm pretty sure this doesn't constitute cheating or a bot because Microsoft pre-instals auto-scripts on all Window-based PCs. Plus technically you are typing it yourself, it just helps you type it a lot quicker. If anyone feels that this is cheating, I'll edit and remove.[/quote]

did you already have the microsoft (r) console based script host installed or did you download it? it's not listed as an option on mine.

[quote name='KaydensMom']did you already have the microsoft (r) console based script host installed or did you download it? it's not listed as an option on mine.[/quote]

I already had it installed on my computer. I tried searching for it on my computer and couldn't find it. But try right clicking any file and choose "Open With", then "Choose Program". See if it's listed under "Other Programs". That's where it is on my computer.

[quote name='snoopfighter']how do i enable the scripts on anagram solver?[/quote]

Once you make an account sign in, then go here.

I'm going to stop talking about it because I don't know if it's allowed.

oh really? you cant get more than one item sent to your house?

including previously sent items?
i received a wireless controller back in june, so would that make me ineligible to receive another?

[quote name='Wicked One 612']I already had it installed on my computer. I tried searching for it on my computer and couldn't find it. But try right clicking any file and choose "Open With", then "Choose Program". See if it's listed under "Other Programs". That's where it is on my computer.[/quote]

lameeeee. i don't have it. thanks for trying to help. guess i'll email the anagram solver peeps.

I just reached enough tickets to order the flight simulator. How many people are getting their stuff. Is it like 50/50 chance of getting what you order? It doesn't look very good judging from this thread. Looks like a lot of people are getting ripped off. :cry:

i woudl stop the talk about scripts i read theya re considered bots because they are automatic .....
just be careful

if you have questions or anything keep it in PRIVATE.
Dont MESSAGE on here.

[quote name='cubetriangle']I just reached enough tickets to order the flight simulator. How many people are getting their stuff. Is it like 50/50 chance of getting what you order? It doesn't look very good judging from this thread. Looks like a lot of people are getting ripped off. :cry:[/quote]

I've gotten everything I've ordered. Which is 3 items. If you didn't cheat, you will get it. I'd say 95/5 odds.

[quote name='KaydensMom']if you take a screenshot or post the clues maybe we can figure it out for you.[/quote]

ok ill post it up on here. btw, how do i do that lol i forgot.

[quote name='jtokchain5']ok ill post it up on here. btw, how do i do that lol i forgot.[/quote]

1.Press the "Print screen" button on your keyboard
2. Paste the image into paint or photoshop, or something along those lines.
3. upload the image to www.imageshack.us (there are more, this one is easy)
4. When posting, click the button that looks like a picture (with the sun, and the hills), paste the direct link to the picture from imageshack in there, and, there ya go.

:p

[quote name='neverletthem']I've gotten everything I've ordered. Which is 3 items. If you didn't cheat, you will get it. I'd say 95/5 odds.[/quote]

I'm afraid they are going to accuse me of cheating for completing it so fast.

My wife's really good at word games (clocking through Chicktionary in just a handful of minutes while on conference calls), and after working her butt off to earn a Zune, MS zeroed her account for going against their terms of service. Apparently, being smart violates their terms of service. Needless to say, she was disuaded from ever bothering with that site again.

[quote name='Springheeled Jack']My wife's really good at word games (clocking through Chicktionary in just a handful of minutes while on conference calls), and after working her butt off to earn a Zune, MS zeroed her account for going against their terms of service. Apparently, being smart violates their terms of service. Needless to say, she was disuaded from ever bothering with that site again.[/quote]

You're saying she completed 50 games of Chicktionary in a handful of minutes? Depending on what you call a handful, but that sounds nearly impossible.

Faceplate is gone. To everyone else who PMed me you werent the first to pm me if you didnt get a reply.

Ill play some tonight so maybe ill win another.

[quote name='Wicked One 612']You're saying she completed 50 games of Chicktionary in a handful of minutes? Depending on what you call a handful, but that sounds nearly impossible.[/quote]
I read it as she'd complete a game of Chicktionary (on her own, whithout an anagram solver) in a handful of minutes.

well my new plan for live search is chug away at the 360 on one acct (currently around 18,000+)

and also have another one (different address) and get the extra controller and the blue tooth keyboard by going thru all the chicktionary and red carpet reveal. just ordered my controller today :)

Question:
Do they check by IP to see if the person has more then one acct or just by mailing address and acct?

Thanks

PS I can go thru a game of chicktionary in about 3 min.s

[quote name='neverletthem']1.Press the "Print screen" button on your keyboard
2. Paste the image into paint or photoshop, or something along those lines.
3. upload the image to www.imageshack.us (there are more, this one is easy)
4. When posting, click the button that looks like a picture (with the sun, and the hills), paste the direct link to the picture from imageshack in there, and, there ya go.

:p[/quote]

ok thx man.

[quote name='chimpian']
Question:
Do they check by IP to see if the person has more then one acct or just by mailing address and acct?[/quote]
I doubt it, since a lot of people don't have static IPs.

Got PGR3 today, not bad considering it had a ship date of very late December.

Still waiting for a wireless controller that has a ship date of tomorrow though.

[quote name='mguiddy']I read it as she'd complete a game of Chicktionary (on her own, whithout an anagram solver) in a handful of minutes.[/quote]

Well that would make more sense.

well I have just about given up on getting my zune for Christmas especially since I got that nasty email from them about cancelling my order for supposed cheat or duplicate.had to be duplicate did NOT cheat..but Zune was first thing I ever ordered so really confused....it was suppose to ship in October...anyone else earn a prize legally and told by live search club they had cancelled ...any suggestions as to my next step..have emailed twice within a week but no answer as of yet...thanks

[quote name='jtokchain5']ok here is a flexicon puzzle i couldnt solve:[/quote]
answer to that section is:

M Y S T
R O P E
E Y E R
D O W N

i'm really good at those lame little pun riddle things too. i just figured the long one out:

M Y S T E R Y M E E T

I received the t-shirt I ordered on Nov 1 a couple of days ago. I got the shipping confirmation email on the same day I received the shirt.

They're getting slightly better at being organized as I never received a shipping confirmation email at all for the controller I received a couple months ago.

[quote name='thericochet']I received the t-shirt I ordered on Nov 1 a couple of days ago. I got the shipping confirmation email on the same day I received the shirt.

They're getting slightly better at being organized as I never received a shipping confirmation email at all for the controller I received a couple months ago.[/quote]

See and mine was the opposite, I recieved confirmation for the controller i got a month ago, but the keyboard I ordered after that showed up last week without any kind of shipping confirmation.

[quote name='jtokchain5']can u pls give me the answers to the other 3 sections? thx[/quote]

uhhhh, i can't see the clues so i have no way of knowing that. i thought you just needed help with one thing, but if you can't do the crosswords without the answers then you may just be better off waiting for a site to upload them all.

ok ill post it up then lol. and for thericochet, i think they are getting more organized than before it might show next year.

Out of the blue I received the zune I ordered on nov 9th yesterday, even though the expected shipping date wasn't until jan 4th 2008. got the brown one, it's really neat, I personally like it better than any of the ipods I've had (gone thru 3 so far, a 2nd gen, and two video ipods).

Now if only I could get that keyboard and mouse, ordered it on the same day, would be sweet if it came in early too, supposed to be a christmas present

i think theyr becoming more organized than ever. i hope i get my headset and playing cards early too. their ship date is jan. 18-20.

So how much time can I expect to wait before I recieve a shipping confirmation email or rejection email? I got the first confirmation email right away.

from what i understand sometimes it doesnt come at all....
its been a few days since i ordered my controller i still ahvent gotten anything....

ium just hoping it comes eventually :)

Ordered 11/07/07
E S D : 1/2/2008
Arrived today :applause:

controller3.jpg

IMG%5D

Just got my x360 in the mail today. It didn't come as the advertised bundle, (no games) just a 360 premium package. I'm not going to complain though, thanks cag and thanks MS.

Ordered mid october, estimated ship date of 12-16-07, no shipping or confirmation emails :D

copyofx360zu3.jpg

[quote name='conchopearl']Ordered 11/07/07
E S D : 1/2/2008
Arrived today :applause:

controller3.jpg

IMG%5D
[/quote] Lame! I ordered mine on 10/4/2007 and still haven't gotten it.

[quote name='wonder squirrel']Just got my x360 in the mail today. It didn't come as the advertised bundle, (no games) just a 360 premium package. I'm not going to complain though, thanks cag and thanks MS.

Ordered mid october, estimated ship date of 12-16-07, no shipping or confirmation emails :D

[/quote]

That's encouraging, I ordered mine on the 21st of October with an estimated ship date of 12-16, hopefully mine will show up soon too. Thanks for the good news update.

4287 tickets. GAH, so far away from 35K. But, thats where my mom comes in:bouncy:. While im at skool, she gets tickets, when im home, i get tickets. Gotta love moms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back