Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='e3revolution']Fine print:
[FONT=&quot]*Club daily ticket limit is 1000, so the most you can earn is 2000 tickets on Double Ticket Day.[/FONT]
It was on the email so they will probably enforce it
[/QUOTE]
Darn! I was hoping to earn 4000 for that day.

How hard would it have been to start double ticket day at the start of a UTC day? It'd be so much simpler and straightforward. There wouldn't be any need for fine print to state the obvious because the most you would earn in a day is a 1000 therefore 2000 tickets when they're doubled.

Easier how? It would seem that they're already tabulating how many points you make in a UTC day so why bother going through the trouble of tabulating how many points you make in an entirely different time frame for this one occasion when you can match it with UTC times and call it a day?

IDK I'm sure there's good reason for this anyway.

*edit* I wouldn't be surprised if the GCs returned but quadrupled the tickets required to obtain them to thwart the cash redemptions.

Hey everyone, I have some questions regarding LSC.

1)Do the captcha codes occur after a certain amount of games played or when it suspects you of cheating?

2) When does LSC reset their daily limit on the coast, for example, California?:bouncy:

[quote name='Dmitriy']Hey everyone, I have some questions regarding LSC.

1)Do the captcha codes occur after a certain amount of games played or when it suspects you of cheating?

2) When does LSC reset their daily limit on the coast, for example, California?:bouncy:[/quote]

1) Sometimes they are random, other times it's when your going through the puzzles quickly.

2)5PM

DAMN they need some more prizes..im gonna keep adding my points on top of each other until they do..currently at about 12720 tickets

[quote name='Sockey']I ordered Halo 2 and the Controller the first day. They both came today. Halo 2 is the Xbox version.[/quote] That's absolutely ridiculous. #-o

[quote name='fawkinjit']osijfaljfalksjfasflk

i want an XBOX 360 !!!![/quote]

Me too dude, so I'm sitting on 42,500 tickets because I have NO idea how many the 360 will be if/when it comes back. I'm terrified to order anything for fear of not having enough when it comes back in stock. I'm sure it'll only be up a matter of hours so I gotta be ready to go if it does.

[quote name='Dual45s']Me too dude, so I'm sitting on 42,500 tickets because I have NO idea how many the 360 will be if/when it comes back. I'm terrified to order anything for fear of not having enough when it comes back in stock. I'm sure it'll only be up a matter of hours so I gotta be ready to go if it does.[/quote]

Last time they were up, they were only 35000, but last time the controllers were up before now, they were only 2500 (5500?! WTF?? I'm still pissed.)

[quote name='Dmitriy']Hey everyone, I have some questions regarding LSC.

2) When does LSC reset their daily limit on the coast, for example, California?:bouncy:[/quote]
1) I get captchas exactly every 4 games of flexicon, chicktionary, spelling bee, word slugger, prime suspects - nothing random about it. I don't know about the lower ticket games (I did get them every 4 with Matt Lauer before they dropped the tickets for it to 10, I haven't played it since). They also give you the in-game captchas (a 6 character one that is easy to read with alternating letters and numbers) when you type too quickly in chicktionary/spelling bee/sord slugger, which I avoid by a 1-2 second pause every 8 words.

In flexicon I find it happens when you click more than 5 magnifying glasses in a row without a sufficient pause. I avoid this by clicking no more than 5 in a row, then waiting till the lights stop flashing on the sides for about a second. It's not exact, but it avoids those captchas most of the time (unless I'm careless and don't follow my rules). This is handy for those who like to fill out the puzzle then go back and click all the magnifying glasses, which I find myself doing on the last square quite often.

2) I'm on Eastern time (minus daylight savings) and it is 8pm for me. In Cali (where I grew up - Woot!), it should be 5pm, assuming you observe daylight savings. LSC resets at UTC daily, the Navy has some UTC conversion charts here: http://tycho.usno.navy.mil/zones3.html

[quote name='innocentangel81']has anyone order rock band lately? I never received any emails so I have no idea when it will get here.[/quote]

I ordered Rock Band the middle of last month (date shown in my sig) and got the original confirmation email. Haven't heard/received anything since then. Item still shows in my acct. history too.

[quote name='Dual45s']Me too dude, so I'm sitting on 42,500 tickets because I have NO idea how many the 360 will be if/when it comes back. I'm terrified to order anything for fear of not having enough when it comes back in stock. I'm sure it'll only be up a matter of hours so I gotta be ready to go if it does.[/quote]
I'm sitting on 45k to pick up a second Xbox 360. I'll probably have 70k by the time it returns to afford two more. :D

[quote name='GoddessTio']Last time they were up, they were only 35000, but last time the controllers were up before now, they were only 2500 (5500?! WTF?? I'm still pissed.)[/quote]
Considering the controllers were the same price as $20 games like PGR and Kameo they were a huge bargain. Probably why they sold out their stock so fast. Those things retail for $50 to $60 by comparison and they priced them comparatively when they restocked them.

I ordered the wireless keyboard and mouse on 5/20/2008. I got it today. They did not send me a tracking number and it was shipped by UPS. I wish they would send the Zoo Tycoon 2: Zookeeper Collection for Windows that I ordered on 3/31/2008.

I just got kameo for the 360. i ordered it on 5/24. I received a order confirmation email the day i ordered it. I also received a shipping confirmation yesterday. now i gotta wait for the keyboard.

cimg0753rk1.jpg

Just got my 3 journal and pen sets today. They were ordered 5/23 and I received the shipping confirmations yesterday. Sweet!

Is it really worth it to go and get some pens and journals? I mean what happened to walmart?

Its actually based on UTC time (for double ticket day) people all ready have 2000 points according to hi score

What even? I'm in the Eastern time Zone, which the site says restarts its day at 7. So why is it still telling me I've gotten all my tickets for the day?

[quote name='poopoop']lol nice...does the magazine GC redeem thing work???[/quote]

Yes, the redeeming is working. I have done... 8 so far and it just keeps asking me if I want to redeem another. xD I'll give you another pic of the backs when I finish up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back