-= Lockerz Prizes =- What Are You Getting? *No Referrals Allowed*

Heh, yesterday I said "The Empire State Building from King Kong." when they asked what I liked most of NY and today's question is "What would you like to see scale the Empire State Building?"

[quote name='Shrapnellistic']Heh, yesterday I said "The Empire State Building from King Kong." when they asked what I liked most of NY and today's question is "What would you like to see scale the Empire State Building?"[/QUOTE]
Get out your tinfoil hat.

I just wish they would stop emailing me. After the last big disaster of redeeming points i emailed them telling them i wanted to shut down my account.

[quote name='Slappybob']I just wish they would stop emailing me. After the last big disaster of redeeming points i emailed them telling them i wanted to shut down my account.[/QUOTE]

How many Emails have you received? I've only gotten two... One for Amnesty, and one saying I have a Z-lister shirt on the way... Which, I've already gotten one... I e-mailed em, and the response I got didn't say much, so if I get another shirt, then oh well.

Everyone is logging in at the same time, hopefully their will be prizes. This is ridiculous that they only have one day for buying stuff and its probably sold out. why don't they just restock everyday like swagbucks or run their stuff from amazon

They have been doing raffles for items... I think Lockerz needs to start finding more sponsor, and start providing prizes daily.

I was able to log in once, and it list that I had 0 PTZ. It would really suck if I had lost my points, especially since I never cheated :whistle2:\.

[quote name='plasticbathmonki']I was able to log in once, and it list that I had 0 PTZ. It would really suck if I had lost my points, especially since I never cheated :whistle2:\.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, they're just working on probably getting ready for the shit storm the next two drops will bring. HOPEFULLY.

They are upgrading the site and server. Be patient. They are preparing for the upcoming Z-Listers only redemption and the Public redemption will be near the end of November. I am a Z-Lister now I hope I will get something this time.

LOL Be Patient... You would think by now they would have atleast some of the major issues worked out. But they dont & only make it worse on themselves. The site is constantly crashing, people cant log in. Etc..

Hey you're trying to get something for free. They aren't obligated to give you the best, but they're doing what they can. The site doesn't even has one single ad for god sake.

[quote name='luan87us']Hey you're trying to get something for free. They aren't obligated to give you the best, but they're doing what they can. The site doesn't even has one single ad for god sake.[/QUOTE]

Exactly why you have to question how legit this site can be. Yes I know some have gotten stuff on here. But where is Lockerz getting the prizes? And how are they able to afford to send the prizes?

And no its not Free.. We are still putting our time & effort in.

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Exactly why you have to question how legit this site can be. Yes I know some have gotten stuff on here. But where is Lockerz getting the prizes? And how are they able to afford to send the prizes?

And no its not Free.. We are still putting our time & effort in.[/QUOTE]
If you read their FAQs then you have your answer. >.> It is free, you don't do anything beside logging on and answer a simple daily question which doesn't even has to be right. If you don't like the site simply don't use it. Go read about them first before trying to sabotage their credibility. The site won't stay like this once they officially launch. And again if you would have try to spend sometime looking for information which is provided on the website itself you would have know how they can afford these prizes and what they are about.

Does the site mention anywhere when the prizes will be resupplied? I joined about a week ago and all the prizes are out of stock.

NO NO NO. Read the damned thread. If you really want the most update BS from Lockerz follow them on FB. NO ONE knows when the restock is. STOP ASKING.

[quote name='luan87us']If you read their FAQs then you have your answer. >.> It is free, you don't do anything beside logging on and answer a simple daily question which doesn't even has to be right. If you don't like the site simply don't use it. Go read about them first before trying to sabotage their credibility. The site won't stay like this once they officially launch. And again if you would have try to spend sometime looking for information which is provided on the website itself you would have know how they can afford these prizes and what they are about.[/QUOTE]

Yes it doesnt cost you anything out of pocket. BUT.. Like I said.. you are still spending time & effort on the site. To me & a lot of other people our time is valuable and worth something. So in that case no its not free. Not to mention they want you to get 20 people to sign up.

And I did read the FAQs & everything else. No where does it say how they can afford to do this. In only says this
How will Lockerz make money? Starting later this fall, you will be able to purchase products at Lockerz.

So either this will turn out to be a scam, Bill Gates is secretly paying for this or they are selling your & your 20+ friends' info.

I am going to go with C.

Because they arent making any money right now & have supposedly given out all those prizes. Someone is paying for all of them.

They could have easily just funded the prizes out of cash they incorporated into their start up costs. Information they would obviously not share with us.

And if you have to go out of your way to do this daily, then don't bother. A lot of us can do these types of things while working so I am happy to put the "effort" in.

is anyone having problems.. i just signed up a few days ago when my cousin invited me.. and the first time it said i got 7 pts then i check on the bottom right and said i got 0ptz then today i got 2pts and i look on the bottom still say 0pts whats up with that?

thanks

streetlegalboi

[quote name='Izod517']NO NO NO. Read the damned thread. If you really want the most update BS from Lockerz follow them on FB. NO ONE knows when the restock is. STOP ASKING.[/QUOTE] Okay, Okay. I'm sorry, I just scanned the first post and I was curious seeing as I just joined. No need be a tight ass.

[quote name='streetlegalboi']is anyone having problems.. i just signed up a few days ago when my cousin invited me.. and the first time it said i got 7 pts then i check on the bottom right and said i got 0ptz then today i got 2pts and i look on the bottom still say 0pts whats up with that?

thanks

streetlegalboi[/QUOTE]
ya thats what happened to me too i got like 30 points by playing the game for the first time then did a daily and signed in so thats 34 points after that i went back to there and i had 0 points. So fuck that shitty site run by a bunch fucking bunch of $$$$$$s.

[quote name='Corporate King']ya thats what happened to me too i got like 30 points by playing the game for the first time then did a daily and signed in so thats 34 points after that i went back to there and i had 0 points. So fuck that shitty site run by a bunch fucking bunch of $$$$$$s.[/QUOTE]

na, they've been having the points display wrong hit the locker on the top left it should say the correct amount. happened to me too.

[quote name='Corporate King']ya thats what happened to me too i got like 30 points by playing the game for the first time then did a daily and signed in so thats 34 points after that i went back to there and i had 0 points. So fuck that shitty site run by a bunch fucking bunch of $$$$$$s.[/QUOTE]

Guy, they've been updating the site the entire week trying to get ready for the massive overflow of user redemption coming in the next week. Calm down, kay?

When are they going to start to sell prizes? I want to buy some prizes before December 1st. Since after December 1st, all prizes will go up by 4x points.

They better be happy that a ton of people actually login to the site each day just to get ptz.

[quote name='Droenixjpn']When are they going to start to sell prizes? I want to buy some prizes before December 1st. Since after December 1st, all prizes will go up by 4x points.

They better be happy that a ton of people actually login to the site each day just to get ptz.[/QUOTE]

Where did you hear this?

on the facebook page, many of the lockerz people have been saying the prizes will get increased 4X but there will be more ways to earn points, maybe this will help with the current situation......or not

[quote name='solid-alchemist']on the facebook page, many of the lockerz people have been saying the prizes will get increased 4X but there will be more ways to earn points, maybe this will help with the current situation......or not[/QUOTE]

As soon as I earned enough points to get ODST.... Yea, that fucking figures...

Well, they are going to do an end november sale. So, you can hopefully spend your points then. I think the List members get their sale first, then the other people get their sale.

Sale? Like I have to buy shit? Or redemption? My confusion stems from the fact that the site is eventually going to allow you to use your points to get DISCOUNTS on purchasing prizes with real money.

Well I mean, they are going to have items in the store, so you can redeem points for those items.

I don't know how much they will carry, all I know is.... I WANT IN! They better carry enough for awhile.

On the FAQ it does say in December everything will go up 4x like mentioned before in this thread, and you will be able to get ptz by buying things, watching videos, playing games, etc. I'm going for the 300 GBP Amazon card on the Z-list redemption.

bread's done
Back