-= Lockerz Prizes =- What Are You Getting? *No Referrals Allowed*

[quote name='Shuino']Not announcing the time does nothing against cheating. People will makes scripts that just keep trying to connect to the prize page, then once it goes up there bot connects and then goes to work.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Droenixjpn']Yeah, they won't be able to stop all the botters. It's quite annoying.[/QUOTE]

They won't be able to stop them all, but with each redemption, it's helping to see where the Lockerz crew needs to focus their attention on. Each new redemption proposes new problems, and it's hard to keep up with all the stuff people try to pull. I agree, they won't stop them all, but they're trying to battle a majority of them.

[quote name='killer9']I wish they could find a way to battle the bots effectively or just limit it to 1 prize every 3 months[/QUOTE]

This might piss off people and make them leave Lockerz, but it's a good idea. It'd make it a little more fair for people, but I'm sure there are people out there with multiple accounts who would be able to try for something each redemption anyways. It's a nice idea though.

[quote name='Vulgarism']This might piss off people and make them leave Lockerz, but it's a good idea. It'd make it a little more fair for people, but I'm sure there are people out there with multiple accounts who would be able to try for something each redemption anyways. It's a nice idea though.[/QUOTE]

Won't work. People don't want to invest 3 months of work to just get a small psp game. People will waste their redemption tries trying to get a PS3 or a Wii, and will keep trying for those big ticket items.

[quote name='help1']Won't work. People don't want to invest 3 months of work to just get a small psp game. People will waste their redemption tries trying to get a PS3 or a Wii, and will keep trying for those big ticket items.[/QUOTE]

People are investing one month of work on shirts and journals... I don't think people would go for a 360, not get it, and wait another three months... They'd buy a game and start racking up the ptz again..

Holy crap. I was in it immediately upon opening, got on Mass Effect 2, redeemed, and by the time the form was filled out, it was out of stock. That is so aggravating.

Kind of a rush, though.

wanted to get a xbox 360, already gone.

clicked to get a DSi, no dice.

tried to get a game, no dice.

currently trying to get $25 via paypal... and i don't think it's working...

never got a prize from any previous redemption.

I hate the massive rush of people, since they always make me logout and have to log back in, then it logs me out again... guh...

Oh well, guess my internet speed is not with me. :/

Ratchet & Clank PSP bundle was out, as an alternative I managed to get the redemption page for $25 PayPal but said it was out of stock after auto-filling my info and hitting redeem. :/

Closest I've gotten to redeeming anything so far, but still no luck. Incredibly frustrating.

Well, I finished typing the captcha on the Wii and it said out of stock when I hit redeem.

And now everything is out. Great.

Who hasn't.... :/ NOW WE HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER MONTH FOR ANOTHER FAILURE REDEMPTION! I'm not even going to try anymore. ALSO WTH?!? This page keeps bringing my screen up.

legit players will never be able to beat the botters this sucks tryed 4 times for the 25 dollar paypal wont work i get error messages or scalr page

I'd been checking every 10 minutes this afternoon, then shortly after 5 the redemption site stopped working altogether (it couldn't connect). Saw that it went live the second it did from the main site, but it still wouldn't load.

Unbelievable.

Wow, that was fast. There needs to be a time restriction where if you redeem a prize you can't redeem again for 3-4 months to give other members a shot.

[quote name='Droenixjpn']Thank you China for being such wonderful people... Ever since Lockerz opened it up to foreign countries it's been SHIT.[/QUOTE]

I doubt anyone who actually uses Lockerz in Asian countries could even log on :lol: servers are located in the US, chances are all the prizes went to US, Canada, Europe(crazy net speed there).

yeah I was hoping to snag a macbook since I could seriously use one for programming but no luck X_X

They really need to work out the stuff on this site or I'm gonna be done with it. , it's just not worth wasting my time over.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']"Please enter your phone number"

Oh Lockerz, if you're going to fail, at least fail properly.[/QUOTE]

You should prob. enter that phone number then....

whoah, points are only good for a year? Oh man, at the rate this is going, there's really little point in trying this much to get in like this.

[quote name='meatwad3000']yeah I was hoping to snag a macbook since I could seriously use one for programming but no luck X_X

They really need to work out the stuff on this site or I'm gonna be done with it. , it's just not worth wasting my time over.[/QUOTE]

I'll take your account :)

[quote name='meatwad3000']yeah I was hoping to snag a macbook since I could seriously use one for programming but no luck X_X

They really need to work out the stuff on this site or I'm gonna be done with it. , it's just not worth wasting my time over.[/QUOTE]

For programing... wut?

You know that's a Mac right.....

bread's done
Back