Lois Lane Smallville Topic (Season 8 DVD/Blu 8/25, Season 9 Premiere Friday 9/25)

New Episode tonight, " TOXIC "
http://www.kryptonsite.com/news.htm

I seen the previews, looks bored as hell. This episode might drop in ratings or it may go up , because all the ladies seem to like green arrow removing his shirt :roll:

Anyways, i will be watching , enjoy the show!

[quote name='jeremywoods']
i haev a feeling chloe is guna turn into brainiac and she'll have to die this season
[/quote]

With her newly found powers it totally makes sense.

For a guy who spent a few years on an island by himself he was amazingly well kept, just a little stubble, no long hair, clothes pretty much still together. Outside of a complete lack of realistic make up I liked the episode overall.

Tonights episode sucked....its one of those that if you took it out of the season, it wouldnt affect a f'n thing.

[quote name='Will']Tonights episode sucked....its one of those that if you took it out of the season, it wouldnt affect a f'n thing.[/QUOTE]

It was a character development episode for Oliver who has been pretty flat for a long time, also learned more about Mercy and saw seeds for future plotlines.

[quote name='Chase']
And Mikhail Mxyzptlk made me sad in pants. He was too pretty and didn't wear a bowler hat. :whistle2:( What was the point in bringing in Mr. Mxyzptlk if he doesn't wear a bowler hat?[/QUOTE]
Mikhail was absolutely hilarious. For months after that episode me and my younger brother would say "trip" and "choke" with accents at random times and laugh accordingly.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']With her newly found powers it totally makes sense.[/QUOTE]
Well with Chloe, spoilers suggest this is what will happen with her character. Reading this isn't 100% confirmed but only potential spoilers.
Chloe is indeed "infected" by Brainiac and he eventually gains control of her for an episode or two. Jor-El (eventual Fortress return?) has a part in saving/fixing Chloe and with this fix Clark may feel its better to have Chloe forget about his secret. Makes sense, puts her in her place in the mythos. They could introduce in the comics with this in mind

[quote name='coolsteel']For a guy who spent a few years on an island by himself he was amazingly well kept, just a little stubble, no long hair, clothes pretty much still together. Outside of a complete lack of realistic make up I liked the episode overall.[/QUOTE]
Yea, its only halfway through the episode here and I'm just half watching it in the background. I think they really dropped the ball because they could have gave us some Green Arrow beard. Come on!

I'm getting annoyed with trying to get the CW. Any night outside of Thursday, the damn channel comes in. But when Smallville rolls around, I can be sure the antenna is not going to pick it up.

One episode behind, again.

[quote name='Rig']I'm getting annoyed with trying to get the CW. Any night outside of Thursday, the damn channel comes in. But when Smallville rolls around, I can be sure the antenna is not going to pick it up.

One episode behind, again.[/QUOTE]

Trust me, you didnt miss a f'n thing.

[quote name='Will']Trust me, you didnt miss a f'n thing.[/quote]

Well, I've kinda felt that way for a few seasons now. I still keep coming back to watch though. :lol:

[quote name='CouRageouS']

Yea, its only halfway through the episode here and I'm just half watching it in the background. I think they really dropped the ball because they could have gave us some Green Arrow beard. Come on![/QUOTE]

I agree, I was really expecting it but instead he looked like it had only been a few days.

Don't know if anyone seen Instinct , but it was amazing. I hope the super power woman comes back tho. :)

5/5 episode :)

Btw,
Did anyone notice lois reaction when catching clark kissing on another woman?

I was busy playing Soul Calibur and missed the first 30 minutes, from what I saw looked like an interesting episode. Welling really needs to get some acting lessons though, he came off as more stiff then normal. Oh and the return of Clark's usual attire got a groan out of me, as a reporter I was hoping he would stick to the dress clothes . When he yelled out " i'm a reporter!" it just lost the impact with him in a red jean jacket and blue shirt :p

Last night's episode was okay. I really liked the mind wipe reference about identities and more of the subtle Lois and Clark sparks. The best part was when Clark was going through all his red and blue clothing and then put on a grey shirt to throw off Jimmy :lol:

I realize this show is full of "wink and nod" moments for fans of the comics, but i think they're over using them a bit. Oliver talking about liking the cape and Clark just dismissing it was just a bit much. We get it, he's superman, enough already.

The show has been nothing but fan service since like season 4 or 5. If you don't like those cheesy Supes references, you should have quit watching a long time ago haha.

Oh and Chloe is turning bad/into Brainiac now. Good for her.

Chloe lol, i thought she was going to do a Brainiac for a min there.

Btw, this week new episode looks awesome. Bloodline, kara is back :)

I'm liking this season more than the previous couple. Though, I never really care for the "found your identity, but 'forgot' it by the end of the episode".

[quote name='Pookymeister']I actually kinda liked how they explained the existence of the 'wtf' character of the season.[/QUOTE]

I wish they had explained what the hell people eat in the Phantom Zone. Glad to see Doomsday's powers are being kept canon.

Looks like Smallville is getting good again, I really liked last week's episode. I am really starting to like Chloe again. For the 2 seasons I just wanted her character gone along with Lana and Lex and Chloe managed to stay, she was getting annoying but now I think her character is being taken somewhere interesting. Doomsday is getting interesting and it seems we are getting some action going on between him and Clark. I wonder if Clark will get "killed" by him like in the comic.

New episode tonight:

Abyss

BRAINIAC ERASES CHLOE’S MEMORY — Brainiac begins removing Chloe’s (Allison Mack) memories one by one until the only person she remembers is Davis (Sam Witwer). Clark (Tom Welling) realizes the only way to stop Brainiac from taking over Chloe’s mind is to rebuild the Fortress and ask Jor-El to heal her. Erica Durance, Aaron Ashmore, Justin Hartley and Cassidy Freeman also star. Kevin Fair directed the episode written by Don Whitehead & Holly Henderson

http://www.kryptonsite.com/news.htm

Have fun watching the show, i know i will :)

So whats the over/under on Chloe not knowing clark's secret anymore?

And hopefully this isn't one of those 75% flashbacks, 25% new stuff episodes

[quote name='Pookymeister']So whats the over/under on Chloe not knowing clark's secret anymore?

And hopefully this isn't one of those 75% flashbacks, 25% new stuff episodes[/QUOTE]

Supposedly while Clark asks for the healing he also requests that Chloe's memories of his secret remain gone

I really loved Smallville and watched all episodes of the first 2 seasons, unfortunately later due to time constraints I no longer was able to watch it :(

As usual, CW was coming in at 6:30. When I came back at 7:00, I was greeted with: No Signal. Bah.

Again, I'm back to being an episode behind.

[quote name='JolietJake']So seasons worth of plot is made completely irrelevant with her losing her memory.[/QUOTE]

This is Clark's story, she is just a peon along for the ride. Clark learned from all of this and that is all that mattered.

Well that was very satisfying. The return of the Fortress, a great dynamic with Jor-El, and a nice way to fit Doomsday into the Smallville mythos (more from last episode).

But holy fucking shit, I never thought it would be this way but Doomsday looks like Doomsday. I doubted it since it was announced and now I'm very excited to see it.

Yup, like I said, never expected Doomsday to look like Doomsday. Everyone so far has just looked human with super powers. I wish they would have gave us Brainiac.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Yup, like I said, never expected Doomsday to look like Doomsday. Everyone so far has just looked human with super powers. I wish they would have gave us Brainiac.[/quote]

Same here, I thought doomsday was just going to look like a human and was disappointed. I am not into comics but I did buy the one with doomsday in it and I have to say that smallville doomsday might be the coolest:D. Since Chloe's memory is gone and Clark seems to trust Jor-El it seems the show will become more Clark centered which I think is good.
Also, where the fuck was Lois? She didn't care Chloe was getting her brain fried.

Even though I liked Chloe being in on Clark's secret, I'm glad they smoothed that out for continuity's sake. Now, all Clark has to do is bring every person who's alive on this list to the fortress and he'll be golden!

[quote name='Ricochet']Even though I liked Chloe being in on Clark's secret, I'm glad they smoothed that out for continuity's sake. Now, all Clark has to do is bring every person who's alive on this list to the fortress and he'll be golden![/QUOTE]

Holy crap he wouldn't have to do much, I forgot how many people learn Clark's secret only to die a gruesome death later

Is one of Clark's powers shyness of steel or just lack of balls? Lois is practically about to jump him and he just stood there. Clark's inability to ever make the first move is getting annoying.

Overall a solid episode. I actually found myself rooting for Lois the past few episodes - she and Clark just "look" right together, if that makes any sense, but I highly expect her to chalk her feelings up to residual wedding day emotions in the next episode.

And God, I
STILL hate Lana. I knew she was coming, yet the minute I saw her, I groaned in disgust. They were doing so well, narrative-wise, without her. Oh, and lest we forget the Lex image at the end. If they get Rosenbaum back for a few, that would be great.

As a season, I'm really digging Smallville again. I thought that without Lex, it would go in the toilet, but it's really starting to get me excited to watch the show again.

I liked seeing lana again. I couldnt stand her every episode during the lana/clark angle but being gone for a bit and then seeing her back in a small dose for one episode was nice.

Doomsday impressed the hell out of me, and this is coming from someone who watched Seasons 1 and 2 but then trailed off. He was a badasssssssssss.

bread's done
Back