Looking for CIB or carts of Super Nintendo games. Some boxes etc needed too: have-PP

[quote name='dmes65']Sirsavesalot, what did you buy from him? I purchased a Xbox hard drive. He did send me a pm today saying it has shipped.[/QUOTE]
He PM'd me today saying he's sorry and whatnot but was unclear if he has shipped it or not.

I purchased a slim XB hard drive as well.

Whew

I'm new to all of this, and I thank all of you who had patience and faith that I would get your stuff to you.

As a disclaimer I would like to add this: it may take me a day or two to get your item in the mail, if you purchase from me.
I am very busy in the real world, but will put 100% effort into making sure that everyone who buys from me here on CAG are satisfied.
Rest assured I am NOT here to scam anyone but if you expect lightening speed delivery then I would suggest you buy form someone else.

Thanks

Bump

If anyone who has yet to get a copy wants one I am willing to sell a couple of mint copies of Batman Arkham City shipped for $30.

Also willing to take offers on anything you see that you may like. Please don't be scared to message me with an offer. :)

Thanks guys.

Bump

Added a few things to my list. I've got Madden and NCAA 12, both sealed, for the PS3.

Also have a couple of 320 gig hard drives to sell for a nice price for the slim 360. Also added a new Blu Ray movie, The Hangover part II Blu Ray + DVD + Ultraviolet digital copy set. Only opened but never watched, and the digital copy is unused too.

See anything that you like please feel free to shoot me a PM. As for all those askinfg about my 12 month cards, I ran out of those about a week ago but should have 2 or 3 to sell by the end of the week. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sdragon']Clear your pm inbox please.[/QUOTE]
Yes, please do so.

If you get another 12 month XBL code, I'll give you $40 for it.

[quote name='sdragon']Clear your pm inbox please.[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that. My interent was out for a few hours earlier. It's clean now.

[quote name='tarbsdad']Any pics of HDs?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I will take some pics later and post them in the thread for you guys to see. :)

Bump

Added Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom (sealed) for the PS3.

Also added the X-Box 360 wireless network adapter (wifi adapter) by Datel. I have a couple of those in stock and as a gamer who uses one myself I can testify that it works great.

[quote name='buckythekat']do the HDDs have the transfer cable by any chance?[/QUOTE]

No, but I can get a few. I did not think there would be a big need for them.

I will try to get a couple of them asap. :)

Bump

I've got a couple of sealed copies of LA Noire complete for the X-Box 360.

I also added the Captain America Blu Ray and Cowboys & Aliens Blu Ray movies, each has a DVD copy of the movie as well as a valid digital download code.

PM me with an offer if you see anything you like guys, I'm mainly wanting PayPal at the moment so if you have any extra money take some of this shwag off my hands. :D

Bump

Added the new 3D Blu Ray version of Fright Night w/ DVD copy and digital copy download, also added my first Wii game - The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword (sealed) and also Goldeneye 007 Reloaded (sealed) for the PS3.

PM me with offers guys. I am willing to give you better deals then you might think, and I am open to a bit of haggling as long as you don't try to low-ball me and we treat each other with respect. :)

I'm here to give CAG members great deals on games, speedy as I can service and respect and friendly behavior.

For those who have not bought from me I ship via USPS, first class and always provide a shipping number and estimated date of arrival for your merchandise.

Also something else I have not mentioned to anyone is that, for CAG members who buy from me regularly I plan on giving them way better deals and discounts that members who have never bought from me won't receive. So in a nut shell repeat customers will get super deals on the newest release Blu Ray, X-Box 360, Wii and Playstation 3 games.

Call it a buyer incentive program if you will. Keep that in mind and spread the word around guys! :)

[quote name='krashhole']Pics of the Hard drives yet?[/QUOTE]

Yes sir. The graphics were made by my wife, and the pics by me so if they suck blame me (I was told to make that known by her). :)

33tqnb7.jpg

mw4g7d.jpg

3580xur.jpg

I can provide proof of anything that I own and am trying to sell, I hope that this helps out some for anyone who may doubt me. I know I'm the new guy and all but I'm trying to provide honest goods at great prices for my CAG brethren.

Anyone who wants a hard drive shoot me a PM. I have about 4 or so 250 gig ones left, and I think 3 of the 320 gig ones.

Bump

I have one transfer cable in stock, if anyone want to upgrade their HDD space and needs it I got you covered.

I also added a sealed copy of Goldeneye 007 Reloaded for the X-Box 360 to my list.

PM me with an offer if you happen to see anything that you would want. Lets strike some deals guys. :)

Bump

Added a couple new PS3 games. Sealed copies of Resistance 3 and The Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection for the Playstation 3.

Also add LOTR: War in the North sealed for the X-Box 360.

PM me with offers on any game etc that you see guys. I'm not a mean guy and friendly to deal with as well. :)

Bump

Going out in a minute or so to try and find new things to add to my list. Guys lets make some deals.

I'm open to any offers on my merchandise except low ball ones, those will be ignored unless otherwise stated. Worse case scenario is I will say no. No harm done there. ;)

Mega bump

I added a few Blu Ray movies and a lot of sealed 3DS and PS3 games. I will be starting to sell more 3DS games, if the need arises and how much I sell I will get in a bigger selection (of 3DS games).

I added Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Episodes I-VI) Blu Ray 9 disc box set, seen here -

519zeaE0I5L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011) Blu Ray & DVD set and also the Scarface limited edition Blu Ray + DVD set in a steelcase.

As far as the games, all of which are sealed, I have The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D and Mario Kart 7 3D for the Nintendo 3DS.

New PS3 games include: Little Big Planet 2 special edition, RAGE Anarchy edition, Dragonball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi and also Resistance 3 (if I did not already mention it in a previous post). I may have added another I can't recall, you will just have to look and see. :)

Thanks to all those so far who have bought an item or game from me. I greatly appreciate it.

If you see a game you want PM with an offer and lets work things out.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']3DS is new in box. I might be interested in some games if you're willing to throw in Paypal etc.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry buddy, I don't have any extra PayPal to spare at the moment. I would be willing to give you an excellent trade.

Please PM me with what all from my list that you would want.

I added Star Fox 64 3DS to my list. Come on guys I know I have some games you all are wanting, lets make some deals! :)

Lunch bump.

I might be getting in a new stock of games etc tonight so check back later on for an edit.

Also as usual if you see something that you like shoot me a PM with an offer and let's start to haggle. As a reminder I only need PayPal for the time being to help pay for X-Mas gifts, mainly my 4 year old daughter but also my wife too.

Thanks guys/gals, and I hope that everyone has a great day. :)

Bump

Added four new games -

1. Forza 4 for the 360 (sealed)

2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 for the 360 (sealed)

3. Call of Duty: Black Ops for the Playstation 3 (sealed)

4. Sonic Generations for the Playstation 3 (sealed)

I have a ton of sealed games guys, so if you want one shoot me a PM with an offer.

I dare say I have more of the newest games sealed then any other member here on CAG. :)

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Lets make some deals guys.

I need to make some cash & unload some of this stuff asap! Shoot me an offer on a game and lets work out a great deal, I guarantee you will want to buy from J Rokk again. ;)

Bump

I added a couple more sealed 360 games and about 5 or 6 sealed PS3 games.

Also added a blue Sony official Dual Shock 3 controller for sale that has never been used. It is brand new.

Please PM me with offers so I can sale some of this merch guys! :)

[quote name='mossman43']I'm about to send you an offer for quite a few items, get ready....[/QUOTE]

PM received and OMG. Replied to and I hope we can do some business my man. ;)

[quote name='Gravitz']Free bump for you.

This guy is Great to deal with, Thanks J![/QUOTE]

Thanks matey! It was a pleasure doing a transaction with you too. I hope to have more in the (near) future.

[quote name='mrwogs2']CML for these ps3 games please:

Rage
Dark Souls
Goldeneye Reloaded

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Sorry buddy, I'm only trying to sale my games etc for PayPal at the moment. Well I have been after a Nintendo 3DS but other then that not much interests me that much to be honest.

Send me a PM with an offer for each game you wanted and we can do some haggling and work something out. ;)

Bump also.

New model Xbox 360 Wireless Headset / USB charging cable / with Bluetooth (works with cell phones and PS3 as well)(excellent condition - never been used) does it do 7.1 and also would u be willing to ship out first for people with higher feed then you

do you have 12 month xbl codes for sale? i have about $90 worth of XBL points. ill trade it to you for 2 12 month xbl codes. thats about $45 worth of xbl points for each. wanna do it?

Bump

Also thanks for the offers guys, I will message you all later.

As far as God of War Origins goes, PM me an offer and we can go from there. ;)

Thanks guys!

Bump

Added Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One sealed and Dark Souls sealed both for the Playstation 3.

Anything you want please shoot a PM with the offer and we can go from there. :)

bread's done
Back