Looking for CIB or carts of Super Nintendo games. Some boxes etc needed too: have-PP

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (sealed) and black ops-50
New model Xbox 360 Wireless Headset / USB charging cable / with Bluetooth (works with cell phones and PS3 as well)(excellent condition - never been used)-u have pictures
do u have MGS:HD collection ps3 and halo remake

Last edited:
[quote name='starmask2k3']Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (sealed) and black ops -50
The Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection (sealed)25
New model Xbox 360 Wireless Headset / USB charging cable / with Bluetooth (works with cell phones and PS3 as well)(excellent condition - never been used)-u have pictures
do u have MGS:HD collection ps3 and halo remake[/QUOTE]

Yes I do have the Halo remake, it is listed under Halo Anniversary.

Send me a PM with all you would like and a price and we can go from there. :)

Thanks, and bump.

Bump

Added Warhammer 40K Space Marine sealed for the 360, Dues Ex: Human Rev sealed for the PS3 and also Resident Evil: Mercenaries 3D sealed for the Nintendo 3DS.

PM me with offers if you see anything you like guys. :)

Bump

Added Red Dead GOTY edition sealed for the X-Box 360, and also Grand Theft Auto 4: Complete edition for the Playstation 3.

Speaking of the PS3, I now have not only a blue one but a red and black colored dual shock controller(s) for sale. All are in mint condition and never been used.

What you think free bump

And also do u have anymore 3D blu-ray movies for sale

[quote name='starmask2k3']What you think free bump

And also do u have anymore 3D blu-ray movies for sale[/QUOTE]

The only 3D Blu Ray movie I have on hand are a couple of copies of the Smurfs 3D.

I might have a copy of Fright Night 3D BR somewhere around here, I'm not sure if I sold it or not.

Bump

Added Final Destination 5 Blu Ray + DVD set to my Blu list. Also added Dead Space 2 Limited Edition (sealed) and also Dead Rising 2: Off the Record (sealed) both for the Playstation 3.

Remember if you see something you would like, PM me with an offer along with what it is you would like and for what console and we can go from there.

Also, the more you buy the better of a deal I will cut you. Say you buy a hard drive and two games exspect a better deal then someone who only buys a single game.

That's not to say I won't cut a person who only buys one game a deal, I will, but the more you buy the more you can save! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pm me on 1-27 there some games I want to pick up like
Red dead goty ps3
Call of duty black ops and wm3 ps3
Saint row 3rd 360

[quote name='starmask2k3']Pm me on 1-27 there some games I want to pick up like
Red dead goty ps3
Call of duty black ops and wm3 ps3
Saint row 3rd 360[/QUOTE]

Ok I will PM you asap.

Also I still have quite a few copies of Skyrim yet for those who have not bought it yet, $40 is not too bad for a new copy. ;)

[quote name='wuxbustah8']Bump for a good trader.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Sir.

I've also added sealed copies of Dragonball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi for the 360 and Killzone 3 for the PS3 to my list of games.

Also added a fresh copy of Apollo 18 Blu Ray combo pack to my list of movies.

I've also got a few copies of Skyrim left for both consoles at $40 shipped for anyone who would want a copy. I assure you they are sealed and I also ship all my merch first class USPS with a tracking number. :)

Bump

If anyone want to pull the trigger on Skyrim for $40 shipped please do so ASAP. I'm only running that special for a couple more days and then that price tag is gone. :)

Bump! Bought a slim hard drive from him a few weeks back. Got a great price on an official, Microsoft drive. Buy from this man, you won't regret it.

^ Thanks buddy!

Bump also.

I still have a handful of the sealed copies of Skyrim for the 360 but they are moving faster then the PS3 version just to let everyone know.

I will leave the $40 price tag on it for another day or two, so if you want Skyrim on the cheap jump on it now guys!

Bump

Only a few 360 copies of Skyim left for the 360 but a handful of PS3 copies still for purchase if anyone wants to grab a copy just shoot me a PM. :)

Added Crysis 2 limited edition for the Playstation 3 to my list, sealed of course.

Also added The Source Code, special edition, Blu Ray to my movies list.

I also got in a few more Skyrims for the 360 in stock, so if you are wanting one while the special is going on hop on it quick as the 360 version is selling out fast.

PS3 is moving too but not near as fast as its X-box counterpart.

Thanks to everyone who has bought anything from me since I joined CAG, and thanks to all those who have yet to buy. :)

Free bump for now being a CAG veteran and having more copies of Skyrim! :applause: Good job J Rokk!
I'll definitely buy when they're just a bit cheaper.

Bump

Skyrims for sale, get your cheap Skyrims for sale here!

I only have one, maybe two copies of it left for the 360 so if you want one message me ASAP as they will be gone before long if the pace keeps up like it has been going. I may or may not be able to get in any more before I stop my $40 deal so get them while you can guys!

Thanks also for all those who have participated in the Skyrim special so far. :)

Bump

Added a couple of things to my want list - Live sub time, one year codes preferred the most and also looking for a sealed copy of Transformers: War for Cybertron for the X-Box 360. Looking for a sealed copy only.

Thanks guys.

Skyrim for $40 sealed and shipped first class is also still going on for a little while longer. :)

Mass Effect 2
L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition (includes all DLC content released so far) (sealed)
Batman: Arkham Asylum - Game of the Year edition
Gears of War Triple Pack - Includes Gears of War 1 and 2 and all multiplayer bonus maps etc (sealed)

Added a few more new games - NHL 12 and FIFA 12 both sealed, for the X-Box 360.

Also added Shadows of the Damned, sealed, for the Playstation 3.

Added Star Wars: The Old Republic, sealed, for the PC. I have a few copies for sale at a special price. Anyone reading this who wants to get it at a great deal PM for the details. ;)

Also added the new movie Contagion (2011) Blu Disc combo pack to my movies list.

EDIT:
Also to all who have ordered from me over the holiday weekend, I have not yet sent out your merchandise but will first thing today. Sorry for the slight delay but have had some very personal trouble(s) going on. Hoping anyone curious about their game(s) will see this message. :)

[quote name='mintyhippo']Hmm, how much for Saints Row The Third for ps3? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

Bump too bumpity bump bump.

bread's done
Back