Lothorius' Return to the Internet Movie Giveaway

ok guys here is the deal Like i said before its my return to the internet i just moved friday and I gotta get some stuff hooked up and i gotta get off the net for abit but when i get back i have plenty more to give away and im running out of ideas and questions so if someone would please send me some private messages with some good ideas for giving these away ill gladly toss a random movie your way i havent even given away near half of my stock yet

ok guys here is the deal Like i said before its my return to the internet i just moved friday and I gotta get some stuff hooked up and i gotta get off the net for abit but when i get back i have plenty more to give away and im running out of ideas and questions so if someone would please send me some private messages with some good ideas for giving these away ill gladly toss a random movie your way i havent even given away near half of my stock yet
welcome back :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright one of the Ideas sent to me by another CAG was a good one for my time away so im gonna leave you with a rougher contest with a good prize

For Seasons 2 and 3 of Game of Thrones:

Who is my Favorite Actor?

If no one has guessed by the time I return I will end the contest and the seasons will be given out in a different manner should be an hour or more before i get back so plenty of time to try

Nice idea :)

Tyrion (Peter Dinkage)  If you mean out of GoT choices.

Tom Cruise  If you mean of any actor.

I feel the lannister love here lol but Billy took the win I actually Enjoy Peter Dinklage as an Actor in every Film ive seen him in as well as the wonderfully cheeky character of Tyrion Lannister Billyrox takes the win

I do apologize I would have given the whole set but my kids seem to have misplaced or destroyed the card for the digital copy of season 1 so i only had 2 and 3 but still a good prize now on to more

Peter Dinklage was recently in a Movie with a very wonderful actor who we will all miss dearly name the Actor and the Movie for the digital copy of the film.

Code Drop of Mean Girls since its an older film:  XBYW4BHF9GH7

Also Give me the Author of the Book to score the Vampire Academy Movie

And last but not least for this post Blended is a movie starring Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler. Name another title starring the 2 actors to score a digital copy of Blended

3 movies and 3 different winners nice job ok moving along for a random movie pick ill have my kids pick a random sheet from the stack I have 2 kids and im 25 guess the ages of both for a code

also I'm happily married and my anniversary is approaching this month guess the day for a random movie

and last guess which anniversary it will be for another

the randoms have been picked its a 2 movie collection for the ages which yall are close but not quite there yet billy got close on the day of the anniversary and as for the 3rd part basically how many years will this anniversary be

2 and 6

November 26

Wedding   6 years  (5 if Shadow already got it)

This is really fun, btw

12 user(s) are reading this topic
4 members, 6 guests, 2 anonymous users

we are on a roll

ok here come 3 codes they just happen to be the top 3 on the stack they are for

The Monuments Men

300: Rise of an Empire

Plastic

to score these three movies the first person to post a picture that makes me laugh and I mean really Laugh takes the set

perfectly-timed-photos-enpundit-23.jpg

bread's done
Back