Lothorius' Return to the Internet Movie Giveaway

cat-flower-1.jpg

alright lets see here next 3 movies on the stack are

Perks of being a Wallflower

Admission

Identity Thief

to score these 3 films:

The actor who played the main character in Perks of being a Wallflower also played a the main character of a popular book/movie franchise. What was that Character's name?

ok im back and here is a VUDU code I have no idea what movie it is for as my sheets are all mixed up and this one ironically has no title on the sheet

VVANPHZFXLFBEJWC

whoever gets it please let me know what it was xD

Also I gave out Fast and Furious 1-6 Earlier I have another copy of Fast Five by itself for the movie: What is the Baby's Name?

ok im back and here is a VUDU code I have no idea what movie it is for as my sheets are all mixed up and this one ironically has no title on the sheet

VVANPHZFXLFBEJWC

whoever gets it please let me know what it was xD

Also I gave out Fast and Furious 1-6 Earlier I have another copy of Fast Five by itself for the movie: What is the IBaby's Name?
It was Lawless

next up the giveaway is for 2 movies

The Purge

The Purge: Anarchy

In the Movie the purge lasts for 12 hours where anything is legal even murder what class of weapons are allowed?

class 4 and below
Winner

"The Purge has only two rules: First, no government official holding Rank 10 or higher is to be murdered, harmed, have harm caused to them, or in any event brought to harm in any case. Second, weapons above Class 4 are forbidden, meaning that destructive devices (rocket launchers, grenades, bombs or missiles) and explosive materials are excluded from The Purge. Anyone who doesn't follow the rules of the Purge will be harshly punished."

continuing on with movies of killing nature how about The Hunger Games: Catching Fire?

Katniss Everdeen was played by the Actress who also played which Mutant?

someone give me a number inbetween 1 and 30( i think i have about 30 or more left) and I am going to find whatever number that is from the top and that will be the next giveaway

and #23 from the top is Jack Reacher Starring Tom Cruise really good movie based on a book if im correct.

I gave out a movie earlier that had Tom Cruise in it he played a "Wanted" bad boy. What movie was that?

wow 15 users I think this is the most people at one time ive seen all day not bad

maybe this calls for a big prize?

No enthusiastic auto "YES's" makin me lose faith in you guys lol

also does anyone here like fitness videos? apparently i have a code for a fitness video lol

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back