Lothorius' Return to the Internet Movie Giveaway

funny-children-mistakes-5.jpg
its funny and cute and got a laugh but was too late sorry billy

lets see what next we Got a new movie just came out on DVD last Tuesday Begin again starring Mark Ruffalo and Kiera Knightly to grab it tell me what internet sensation I love to spend time playing

Also for a 2 pack of Journey to the center of the Earth and Journey 2: the mysterious Island what is my daughters favorite disney movie and shouldnt be hard its all over the place lately

let me clarify its a Game and by internet i mean its an MMO if you cant think of them and wanna risk it you can prolly hunt through old posts of mine ive mentioned it on CAG before

Alright it is the kids bathtime so I have to take a break from giving stuff away so while im giving a bath im gonna leave a contest up i guess so lets see to win the top 3 sheets on the stack which are

Brick Mansions

Rush Hour 1-3 collection

3 Movie Collection(Death at a Funeral, First Sunday, and Guess Who)

to win these three codes you get one guess so whatever you guess first is your guess for this contest the person who gets closest to how many movies both dvd and bluray that I own without going over takes the 3 I will be back as soon as bath time is over and I will give out the prize and name the winner then

Fast and Furious 7 is due to come out in theaters very soon so to score Fast and Furious 1-6 

When Paul Walker died while the movie was still being filmed how did they decide to proceed with production?

with a combo of digital effects and by using his brothers as stand ins
Tejadab wins again ill have the codes to ya soon as i finish this post

I also have codes for Vehicle 19 and Hours to other Paul Walker films

I gotta admit im gonna be a little biased on this one but for Hours I would Prefer to give it to a parent who hasnt ever seen it I know I cant really check all the details on that so the first person to let me know that they are a parent who hasnt seen it will receive it given that it doesnt show obvious signs of lying I mean if you say you are and you are like 12 on your profile not gonna happen as for Vehicle 19 it will be a code drop

VVAXFT8F5CAD5QEY

most of them are Ultraviolet codes which I believe are universal I mean ive been netless for a year so not positive on all the details but as for the code drop of Vehicle 19 it was Vudu Specific i believe

if you qualify feel free to speak up guys trust me by the end of this hopefully everyone will get something I still got 78 codes to give out i just counted 79 including hours best person to get it would be a new dad or someone expecting but any father or mother who hasnt seen it should in my opinion

we moved to an area where internet was unavailable except for Sat and me and data caps dont get along so we opted out of net alltogether it sucked at times but i had my family and wife got me a PS4 to play games on so i managed and we just moved back into Civilization and i figured what better way to celebrate my return than to give some movies away to other CAGs

also someone needs to claim Hours already lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I"ll take it if no one wants it
alright billy its yours and you said you have kids and I dont know about your situation but gonna say the first time you watch it do so with the wife its a great movie

Continuing on For Family Guy season six and season ten name all of the main characters voiced by Seth MacFarlane

sorry was dealing with a code issue in a private message my eyesight is going loopy over all these codes so please if you have an issue with a code i send you let me know i will see if I gave it to you with an error anyway continuing on

someone pick a film genre i.e. Comedy Drama etc

first one I run into in the stack will be the next giveaway

first genre stated will be the genre we do

I know you are a big Wow and Ps4 player.

If there's anything  else you want, let us know.  I'm sure there's a bunch of people who would contribute.

lets see 

top 4 on the stack are

Noah(thats kind of action)

Son of Batman(although animated its batman of course thats action)

Limitless(mostly drama but some action/thriller parts involved)

and World War Z( definately action)

how bout we just give them all away now xD

aside from batman since its a voice who are the 3 main actors of the other movies

say if you don't like batman, i'm your man btw :p
wish i had more batman all my other batman movies have no digital codes which sucks cause i have a few lol but being that batman does alot of hand to hand combat lets stick with that and give away

Mortal Kombat: Legacy

and since this is a mini series sort of thing I think it originated on the web not sure on that but ill code drop it

TX9MCTCF3YHG

and lets give away Jack the Giant Slayer as well to the first person to post a picture of a cat and a flower together

Ready, Set, GO!

bread's done
Back