Madden 10 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE (Tournament)- LOTS OF TEAMS AVAILABLE!

@phi - SHIT. Sorry to hear that, and I hope you can get a better one for next year.
I'll PM pitfall if you are sure.
@homeland - if the players get added to Free Agency then it would be no problem. Unfortunately, I don't think they will be.
@People asking about FA- Yeah, were going to do the waiting till week 4 thing.
@kinga- naw, the times are just for people to have an easy time to meet at. You can play anytime.

Such a shame, last season ended prematurely due to a red rings and now this season due to a shitty wireless adapter. I would like to hook it up using an ethernet cable but the girlfriend wouldn't like a wire going across the room. Hope you guys have a fun and successful league.

@seen: I'm going to say go ahead with the league and hope EA smartens up and puts those key players in FA or something. If not, I'm sure we can get by. :)
@pHi || - I'm going to confirm with pitfall to take your spot, but if another spot opens down the road and your problem is fixed, you are always welcome back.

pHi || you can get a wireless router and use it as a wireless-bridge and connect your console to it via ethernet cable.

pHi's out for now, but if/when another spot opens up in the future, he'd be behind ivanctorres but otherwise has priority.

LEAGUE NIGHT IS ON :)

Did we figure out if it is possible to turn off fight for the fumble for the league? If so, can we please go ahead and get rid of that nonsense?

Wow I really wish Schaub would have throw that ball a little higher on the last play that really stunk.

I dont know about restarting the franchise. Who else is being added? I just realized that online Franchise follow the same retirement logic so Brett will most likely be gone after the first year.

I just dont want to restart the entire thing for 2 plays 1 of which will be gone after 1 year. But if we were going to do it this is the best time to do so.

I vote no though.

Also, Azu I think Sunday is to much time man.

Actually fight for the fumble although still horrid hasnt been as bad as I thought. Most of the time I can clearly see who got to the ball first and that team usually wins.

Azu, I think Thursday of each week is the best day to make deadline just beacuse it gives everyone the weekend to get most of the game out of the way.

EDIT: I am 99% sure that we can not get any updates at all. Vick and Farve can not be added to our franchise unless we restart.

Well, I hate Favre so I have no problem continuing. It just means I have to use Peterson even more :)
Does a deadline of Friday seem ok to everyone? A bunch of games have already been played.

[quote name='Doomtime']Chiefs shock Ravens on the road. 35-13[/QUOTE]

I'm going to put everything I own on the Ravens going 0-16... I'll be a millionaire! I suck horribly! My defense couldn't really stop anything as every pass across the middle or to the sides was a guaranteed completion. It was 28-0 in the first quarter :(! In the 2nd half you played a little more conservative and I liked the results my defense was showing. I still can't run for shit in this game. It doesn't matter if it's a human opponent or a cpu opponent, it just isn't happening. I always seem to make horrible mistakes in my passing game too - costly INTs. The punt return was stupid, I should have called fair catch. Hopefully I can improve on my game a little bit throughout the season or this is gonna suck!

The EA league website sucks ass when it comes to adjusting the depth chart.

Dolphins team, sent you a PM and got ignored. Let me know when you want to play.

[quote name='gamcreator']I'm going to put everything I own on the Ravens going 0-16... I'll be a millionaire! I suck horribly! My defense couldn't really stop anything as every pass across the middle or to the sides was a guaranteed completion. It was 28-0 in the first quarter :(! In the 2nd half you played a little more conservative and I liked the results my defense was showing. I still can't run for shit in this game. It doesn't matter if it's a human opponent or a cpu opponent, it just isn't happening. I always seem to make horrible mistakes in my passing game too - costly INTs. The punt return was stupid, I should have called fair catch. Hopefully I can improve on my game a little bit throughout the season or this is gonna suck![/QUOTE]
Ah don't beat yourself up too much. There's still a long season ahead.

Well, EA said they're releasing details as to whether online franchises get Favre and Vick (perhaps just dropped into FA) tomorrow, so we'll see about it. If not, just move on from it...

Contacted my guy on XBL and CAG, no reply. Hopefully I get something tomorrow though. =p

[quote name='kinga']Wow I really wish Schaub would have throw that ball a little higher on the last play that really stunk.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, great game though. My roster was messed up and it put Clowney at 2 instead of Stuckey, but I think he just earned his chance to stay there. Gholston on the D-Line was also interesting.

[quote name='DT778']The EA league website sucks ass when it comes to adjusting the depth chart.

Dolphins team, sent you a PM and got ignored. Let me know when you want to play.[/QUOTE]

I can play later tonight or later on Thursday between 10:00 pm EST and 11:00 pm EST both nights work for me, also on Friday anytime after 7:00 pm est should be fine for me to. Plus I think just because I didnt PM you back I was not ingnoring you I did send you a friends request on XBL after you PM'ed me. You PM'ed me Monday evening and told me you couldnt play on Tuesday so its not like we missed out on a play time. I always like to do my messaging through XBL, I keep my friends list up on my computer and if I see that you are on I will send you a message on there to check if you want to play.

whats the forums website ? and anybody wanna trade titans i saw ur trade offer im still considering it, and to the chargers, would u be willing to trades sproiles for the right offer, ?

[quote name='cmart05']there's 5 games left.[/QUOTE]

ok, thanks. I'm slightly worried I'm going to be without internet for a week as of Friday as I'll be on vacation, BUT I should be able to pull off a block of time on Sunday even if that's the case.

so just a heads up to the Pats in week 2. 3-5pm EST on Sunday would be the likely block.

Regian and I have had scheduling conflicts, so we've been in touch but have missed each other. We did actually play our game before most people played theirs, but ours disconnected in the 4th quarter. I'm hoping we can play tonight.

FrankySox and I just played. Great game. I stopped him on 4th and goal on the 1. Got the ball back but couldn't do anything with it. Tried to punt from the end zone, but Franky blocked and recovered for a TD. That was the difference in the game: 21-14 Seahawks over the Rams.

lyric and I just got our game in Seahawks 21 - Rams 14

It got kind of crazy at the end of the second or the beginning of the third I don't remember. I got a phone call in the middle of the game that I had to take. I think I accidentally picked a punt pass on my own 20, and punted on third down once. Lyric also had a man WIDE(I mean fucking no one on the same screen as him) open but Bulger did what he does best and overthrew him.

Great game though that I thought might go into OT. Steven Jackson tore me a new asshole, in the pass attack. Not sure exactly but he had like 12 catches for 200 yards.

Yeah. I cannot believe I overthrew McMichael there. There wasn't even anyone on the screen with him. Maybe I should pull Bulger and put Boller in LOL. Looking like I basically have one guy on offense with which to play. So perhaps the Rams will challenge for that coveted 0-16 spot!

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Who is Ivan Drago27? I went to join as the Bengals, but the EA site says they are already owned by them.[/QUOTE]
Aha, I told him I'd put him on the waiting list, and somehow he interpreted that as he could join? I'll boot him, so join quick :)

[quote name='Matt Young']
Regian and I have had scheduling conflicts, so we've been in touch but have missed each other. We did actually play our game before most people played theirs, but ours disconnected in the 4th quarter. I'm hoping we can play tonight.[/quote]
Uh huh. I'm fully aware you guys tried to play before. If it doesn't get done, the game will be simmed and I will serve no punishment towards either of you.

Remaining games are:
Colts vs. Jags (apparently playing tonight :) )
Lions vs. Saints
Dolphins vs. Falcons
Bears vs. Packers (no problem if not finished, but I'm sure the 2 of you would prefer to do it yourselves)
Chargers vs. Raiders

Hopefully they will all be done by Friday :)

Great, so that leaves 2 that should be played tonight, and hopefully the other 3 will be done on Thursday (then I can advance the week late Thursday night so people can start on Friday).

[quote name='Azumangaman']Aha, I told him I'd put him on the waiting list, and somehow he interpreted that as he could join? I'll boot him, so join quick :)

Uh huh. I'm fully aware you guys tried to play before. If it doesn't get done, the game will be simmed and I will serve no punishment towards either of you.

Remaining games are:
Colts vs. Jags (apparently playing tonight :) )
Lions vs. Saints
Dolphins vs. Falcons
Bears vs. Packers (no problem if not finished, but I'm sure the 2 of you would prefer to do it yourselves)
Chargers vs. Raiders

Hopefully they will all be done by Friday :)[/QUOTE]

Yep, Garrard is ready to get Bob Sandered and Dwight Freenied up in his you know what tonight! Him and MJD might be on the trading block depending on how my paperthin o-line performs tonight LOL

Guys guys. I and being serious here. I just figured out the 3-4 defense in this game and its a fucking monster.

Good game Moonknight. Jones-Drew was a beast. No way could I have stopped him tonight. Luckily I get a rematch later in the season. Final score 24-14

bread's done
Back