Madden 11 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE-That's all folks! Mini-tourney still coming tho!

I logged in and can't even connect to the EA servers right now. I'll do it sometime tomorrow, but probably can't get a game in until Saturday at the soonest. My grandma's funeral is tomorrow, and I imagine I won't feel like playing tomorrow night.

just got my ass whipped. this season with the Rams is going to be long (but I am going to make Marty Gilyard a star in my 0-16 season).

Next year I have got to get a better team.

[quote name='ubernes']I'll send you an invite. That usually fixes that problem. (Won't be until late tonight or early tomorrow though)[/QUOTE]

Thanks

[quote name='gregthomas77']just got my ass whipped. [/QUOTE]

Sorry about that. ;)

I definitely feel for you with the Rams, they suck. I just got on an unreal roll on offense, I think I had like two 4th downs all game.

[quote name='gregthomas77']just got my ass whipped. this season with the Rams is going to be long (but I am going to make Marty Gilyard a star in my 0-16 season).

Next year I have got to get a better team.[/QUOTE]

Lol, at least you have Steven Jackson... My Bucs don't have much of anything for offense. It's going to be a long, hard road to 0-16.

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']hey red worm i sent you a friend request on facebook, i forgot to say madden in it, the last name on my invite is McDaniel[/QUOTE]

inv sent your way

[quote name='bvharris']Sorry about that. ;)

I definitely feel for you with the Rams, they suck. I just got on an unreal roll on offense, I think I had like two 4th downs all game.[/QUOTE]

Nah, I just got on an unreal roll on defense.........all downhill.

SN: just a PSA, Kelly Gregg (84 DT) is on the block... lookin for draft picks, cb, or wr. Ray Lewis might go for the right price too

I haven't even played a full game yet- just Madden Moments and messed with rosters and stuff- and only 2 games in the demo... I'm going to get killed in week 1. But the good news, as it pertains to playing the game anyway, is that my plans for Saturday got canceled, so I can play then, league or exhibition.

[quote name='HydroX']Still looking for some people to do that Ultimate Team thing on Facebook for 20,000 coins. PM me or reply with your facebook URL and I'll add you.[/QUOTE]

I'll join. Sending PM now.

[quote name='msuna']anyone know was that dfg % or something is?[/QUOTE]

DNF% - Did not finish.

Quitters.

[quote name='Deuce20602']SN: just a PSA, Kelly Gregg (84 DT) is on the block... lookin for draft picks, cb, or wr. Ray Lewis might go for the right price too[/QUOTE]

Bench both for tomorrow's game. These trade rumors are getting into their heads.

I'm checking in, what do I do now? Drew Brees is up to 133k in coins at the auction house for the ultimate team, holy smokes.

GT-blustang99chrome

Online franchise page is up: http://www.easports.com/onlinefranchise/franchises

And now that I'm looking at that...

Has not checked in yet and is in danger of losing team:

Seahawks (Mac9349)
Dolphins (jschwab08)
Colts (Bonriffic007)
Patriots (AntiVenom360)

Has checked in and should have invite and/or league info and has yet to join league (so please do so):
Browns (BradVanDam7th)
Texans (RamesuThe1)
Jaguars (neworlbush25)
Broncos (SolidDragon)
Chiefs (Young Deezy)
Raiders (Doomtime)
Lions (HotItlnStln)
Bucs (III HydroX III)
Saints (Scotts54)
Falcons (Unearth4164)
Panthers (MasterAwesome)
Cowboys (Cobra03Ash)
Redskins (OCD nightmare)
Rams (gregthomas0039)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Appleinthetree']I'm checking in, what do I do now? Drew Brees is up to 133k in coins at the auction house for the ultimate team, holy smokes.

GT-blustang99chrome[/QUOTE]

I think he meant Cobra03Ash, but I'll check with him.

Yeah, he meant Cobra03Ash. He was probably rushing because he's posting at work.

Also, anyone know HotItlnStln's CAG username? I can't seem to find it and he's the only one I didn't PM who should be joining the league.

I'm still waiting for my Madden 10 to get to me from Amazon, should be here no later than this weekend. but i AM commited, soon as i get it, im checking in!!

[quote name='soliddragon']I'm still waiting for my Madden 10 to get to me from Amazon, should be here no later than this weekend. but i AM commited, soon as i get it, im checking in!![/QUOTE]

We're on Madden 11 now. ;)

I'll be around all morning/most of the afternoon if anyone wants a game of whatever... team play, head to head, whatever.

[quote name='theredworm']So if the Colts guy doesn't show can they be mine on Sunday?[/QUOTE]

Let's wait until Sunday before we start talking about who is potentially switching where. If you're thinking about it, don't play your week 1 game with your current team though until we have this figured out Sunday.

Okay, Apologies for the Delay. I'm here! I'm going to be using my cousins copy of Madden and I'll recover my tag on his Xbox.

*Wheels out Popcorn Machine* $5 a Bag! Bahahaha, Gotta inflate prices to help with the cost of the new stadium. :p

[quote name='ubernes']Let's wait until Sunday before we start talking about who is potentially switching where. If you're thinking about it, don't play your week 1 game with your current team though until we have this figured out Sunday.[/QUOTE]

I have to wait anyways since the Bills wk 1 isn't in yet either.

Alright, I guess I'm sticking with the Chargers. Young Deezy, when do you want to do this thing?

Edit: Does anyone know his Gamertag? It's not the one listed in the OP...

MasterAwesome, are you going to be around at all tonight? Quite a tough game to start out my schedule.

It's happened to me in 2 online games. It lags just enough that you mess up the aim. Which can throw the whole game out of whack. [quote name='Deuce20602']so... i can't kick because madden decides it wants to glitch... 6-0 Ravens...[/QUOTE]

Boredom at work = Following the Jets-Ravens game by refreshing my friends list on xbox.com. Looks like ubernes is up 21-9 in the 4th.

I wish the Browns would join the league so I can get the first game out of the way. My weekend won't be as open as I am right now.

cant believe Santonio Holmes burned Foxworth when i was in 3 Deep coverage and Foxworth is one of the three that was supposed to be DEEP!!!!!!!!! Good game Ubernes... savor the win because things wont be so easy come playoff time :cool:

[quote name='Deuce20602']cant believe Santonio Holmes burned Foxworth when i was in 3 Deep coverage and Foxworth is one of the three that was supposed to be DEEP!!!!!!!!! Good game Ubernes... savor the win because things wont be so easy come playoff time :cool:[/QUOTE]

jimmora.jpg

[quote name='bvharris']Alright, I guess I'm sticking with the Chargers. Young Deezy, when do you want to do this thing?

Edit: Does anyone know his Gamertag? It's not the one listed in the OP...[/QUOTE]

His gamertag is Young Deezy, his cag name is something else. I had that confusion earlier. I PMed him recently so he should be popping in here soon.

[quote name='Deuce20602']cant believe Santonio Holmes burned Foxworth when i was in 3 Deep coverage and Foxworth is one of the three that was supposed to be DEEP!!!!!!!!! Good game Ubernes... savor the win because things wont be so easy come playoff time :cool:[/QUOTE]

Haha, hey man, you got me right back with that ridiculous catch for your 2nd TD to Boldin I believe. I thought I was going to tip it and then next thing I know he's breaking 4 tackles for a 70 yard TD.

gg though. I gave up that huge run on your first possession and I thought I was in trouble, but I was able to get some stops after that. in fact, I think it was right before half when you kicked in that chip shot FG my batteries died at the end of the play before that. so the CPU picked my play and made the 3rd and goal stop. And took your kick off. I finally found some batteries after the damn delay of game haha. I was freaking out.

[quote name='ubernes']His gamertag is Young Deezy, his cag name is something else. I had that confusion earlier. I PMed him recently so he should be popping in here soon.
[/QUOTE]

I couldn't add it before, but I tried YoungDeezy without a space and it worked.

[quote name='bvharris']I couldn't add it before, but I tried YoungDeezy without a space and it worked.[/QUOTE]

Hey bvharris , young deezy is actually my younger brother he didn't get the madden yet but is going to stop by my house tommorrow, what time could you play tommorrow so I can find out what time he wants to stop in.

bread's done
Back