Madden 11 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE-That's all folks! Mini-tourney still coming tho!

Sorry guys my internet wouldn't load up to post the directions. The directions that ubernes posted should work for you. That's the method I've used for the past few years.

Hahaha, I saw that coming from a mile away. And I apologize to the league for having to be subjected to this wall of text.

I, for one, am moving on. I probably should've before since Matt can't be reasoned with. Smoothing it over wasn't an option I guess. I'm done.

Is the new Titans owner in the OP legit? The team is still unclaimed in the actual franchise.

Also:

BigAT / BigAT4 / EST / Pretty much whenever / AIM - CommandoAT / New York Football Giants

I can post it if you want. In fact, I already did post half of it in my previous post. You did not try to reason with me. Quit lying. Making comments like the one above just shows that you know you're full of shit. If you really wanted to end things, you wouldn't have said that. You would have let it go. You've said you're "moving on" about 5 times now. So do it.

Dude, I just said I'm done. Now it's your turn, bud.

Now for Madden talk, FINALLY, HOORAY: You beating me in week 8 ain't happening. Everyone in this league that was in past seasons I have a pretty good grasp on how good they are. And you beating me would be an upset for the ages. It could happen, anything can, but don't count on that being your redemption or something.

[quote name='BigAT']Is the new Titans owner in the OP legit? The team is still unclaimed in the actual franchise.
[/QUOTE]

He's still waiting to get his game back from Buy.com. I have to imagine by week 3 he should be in, but I'll check back in with him once week 3 comes since I assume you're playing him.

Added you to the OP too.

[quote name='ubernes']Dude, I just said I'm done. Now it's your turn, bud.[/QUOTE]

You responding is the opposite of you being "done". But I wouldn't expect you to be able to grasp such concepts, as they are far too complex for someone of your limited brain function. I said I'd be glad to be done if you were, but if you keep talking, I will, too. Like I said, your choice.

[quote name='Deuce20602']any word from or about the browns?[/QUOTE]

I said earlier that he's available after 9pm. I would have Deezy hit him up on XBL though or something.

Indiana-Jones-The-Last-Crusade-Let-It-Go-indiana.jpg

Oh sorry - about my availability:
Mondays and Wednesdays: Available after 3 p.m. EST until around 10 or 11 p.m.
Tuesdays and Thursdays: Available after 6 p.m. EST until around 11 p.m. or 12 a.m.
Fridays: Available after 5 p.m. EST until whenever (I sleep ridiculously late on weekends)
Saturdays and Sundays: Anytime...the best bet would be after 2 or 3 p.m. EST

[quote name='Matt Young']Haha... bvharris, you are awesome. I mean that sincerely.[/QUOTE]

I try. Figured the situation could use a little levity. :D

I think I might have figured out the connection thing. Jags, I'm ready to try again when you are.

One of the most intense and evenly fought games of Madden I've ever played. You're a warrior dude. That last play was probably the biggest double heart attack of all time. First me, then you.

Chargers 17 - Jags 14

Wow.

[quote name='bvharris']One of the most intense and evenly fought games of Madden I've ever played. You're a warriot dude. That last play was probably the biggest double heart attack of all time. First me, then you.

Chargers 17 - Jags 14

Wow.[/QUOTE]

Great game man, back and forth all game so evenly matched. I cannot believe he fumbled. Moving right into field goal range too.

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']I know young deezy had to work tonight , because I went by my moms house today and he wasn't there.[/QUOTE]

Looks like you saw RamesuThe1 bragging about his TDs in all three phases and then did the same thing yourself to the CPU Saints. I'll be sure to mention that in the recap. ;)

[quote name='bvharris']Looks like you saw RamesuThe1 bragging about his TDs in all three phases and then did the same thing yourself to the CPU Saints. I'll be sure to mention that in the recap. ;)[/QUOTE]

Lol I did it in week 1 also , but who is counting lol

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']Lol I did it in week 1 also , but who is counting lol[/QUOTE]

I am! And he is too apparently, so you earned the recognition. ;)

Only 4 games left by my count. Seahawks owner, shoot me a PM regarding your availability. I would prefer to play late Saturday or Sunday, but I'm flexible.

Just scrimmaged bigat4, and he's crazy! He slaughtered me 38-7, I don't know he does it but he manages to get pressure on me every time and still cover every one. Is Madden nation still taking applications. Yesh.

CAG: js1 / EST / M-F 10pm est til 12am Sat.-Sun. 10pm est - 2am , sporadic availability in general because of work and kids(once they start school in Sept.)

[quote name='gbpackers94']Just scrimmaged bigat4, and he's crazy! He slaughtered me 38-7, I don't know he does it but he manages to get pressure on me every time and still cover every one. Is Madden nation still taking applications. Yesh.[/QUOTE]

That's the first time I've played against Chris Johnson this year. It feels like he's playing on fast forward while everyone else is in slow motion.

theredworm / the red worm / CST / my schedule varies quite a bit / xbox message (dont leave voice messages, I won't listen to it) is best followed by cag pm

I'd like to scrimmage you BigAT when I get back to Sacramento. Got nothing going on the next week before school starts.

@bvharris How did you guys finally connect? Router fix? Sounds like a great game though.

[quote name='410deezy']Ccurrently up 48 to 0[/QUOTE]
Damn 81-7, nice work.

EDIT: oh I thought he played CPU, not very good sportsmanship, but impressive nonetheless.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bvharris']Run it up much? :D

For the write-up: I noticed the Browns aren't owned.. Was the game against the CPU, or did he drop after?[/QUOTE]

8/21/2010, 00:59am
BradWardAA has left the franchise

Looks like he dropped the league

[quote name='410deezy']Damn I made that dude quit the league llab[/QUOTE]

I guess that will happen when you put up 81 points on someone when you had a 48 point halftime lead?

[quote name='410deezy']He dropped after, don't try ta play me like dat[/QUOTE]

The point he's making.....you had 8 touchdowns with your running back;) This is supposed to be a FUN League.....kind of expected not to drive up the score when you're CLEARLY spanking someone...

J. Delhomme 2 for 25, 8 Interceptions

Need i say more?

[quote name='410deezy']He dropped after, don't try ta play me like dat[/QUOTE]

I'm not trying to "play you" like anything. I was asking for the recap whether it was against the CPU or not, since I make a note of it there.

We all get that you beat him so badly that he felt he had to quit. I'm sure you're proud.

There was no bad sportsmanship he kept goin for it and I kept pickin it ...not my fault...what u want me to kneel in the third quarter...

[quote name='410deezy']There was no bad sportsmanship he kept goin for it and I kept pickin it ...not my fault...what u want me to kneel in the third quarter...[/QUOTE]

You scored a rushing TD with 35 seconds left, you couldn't have taken a knee there?

Obviously if he felt he needed to quit the league, he didn't have quite the same outlook on the game that you did.

[quote name='410deezy']There was no bad sportsmanship he kept goin for it and I kept pickin it ...not my fault...what u want me to kneel in the third quarter...[/QUOTE]
He went for it even in the first quarter? You could run the ball, to you know, speed the game up. Nothing wrong with grinding the clock when you're up by 50.

Isn't there an unwritten rule to not go for it on 4th down or something?

HydroX / III HydroX III / Central / Availablity Varies / CAG PM is fine, it sends a notification to my phone / Colts

Edit: Oh wait, it's a written rule. haha

Wow just played a ridiculous head-to-head game...of course I fumble it in the red zone when I'm up one touchdown with 2 min left in the 4th quarter (which is fine, I don't really consider that b.s.) and then the guy bombs a 50 yard pass to Reggie Wayne with under a minute left (also fine) to get to within one point and then of course he goes for 2 and converts it. So I'm down by 1 with under a minute to go and 3 timeouts...no problem...but he does a normal kickoff STRAIGHT up into the air (I think he aimed it as far up as possible) to the point where there's an insane hangtime but the ball falls down to my 30 yard line. No one is there to catch it (I guess Jonathan Stewart was still trying to run to the ball since he was back at the goal line to receive the kickoff) and it bounces back to my own 3 yard line literally 1 inch from going out of bounds and stops. Somehow Jonathan Stewart is still nowhere in sight and finally one of HIS players runs up and recovers it at my 3 yard line...a normal kickoff turns into a recovery for him somehow on my 3 yard line...what a depressing ending to a game. Then of course this guy who basically just ruined my life sends me a message "man i got lucky" and then even has the nerve to friend request me after the game...which, going against the wishes of my dignity, I regretfully accepted because I am such a lonely guy :'[

Oh and sorry Deuce, you messaged me right in the middle of all this mayhem, I kept trying to message you back but then the ridiculous plays just kept piling up until that kickoff (the climax) and then I didn't have the morale left in me to even muster up a reply. I'll try to catch you sometime tomorrow I guess.

And sorry...this isn't supposed to be one of those emo rants, I just wanted to share in a painful way that it is possible in this game to recover a normal kickoff so maybe you should try that out for some of those harder Madden Moments.

bread's done
Back