Madden 11 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE-That's all folks! Mini-tourney still coming tho!

[quote name='Matt Young']Is it the Westell 7500? That's their newest modem if you have their DSL. FIOS, I have no idea. If you have the 7500, it's a pain in the ass to get the NAT set to open on that one. I had to talk to Verizon tech support for an hour or so long ago in order to get mine set to open, and to stay that way.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly it. Thanks for the help all, I'll give them a call this week.

Here's the question though, why didn't I have any issues last season?

[quote name='Deuce20602']oooooooo... Zurezo losing makes our week 4 matchup a battle for the division and Ray Rice can claim the rushing yards lead too!!!! The Ravens are motivated and ready to go...:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

He's 257 yards behind the lead...

I'm pretty sure the league lead in any category in Madden 11 is going to mean roughly nothing since the final number will be ridiculous.

[quote name='Zurezo']He's 257 yards behind the lead...[/QUOTE]

ok... scratch the rushing lead part... the division is on the line

[quote name='ubernes']My goal is to lead the league in fucking wins.

in case no one knows what I'm talking about...[/QUOTE]
Are we going to have to start hiding your M&M's?

what's left...

Raiders/Cards
Eagles/Jags
Giants/CPU Titans

we could actually advance tonight if everything goes as scheduled. :D

edit: Pacer told me to boot him so the Jags can play the CPU. So, Raiders/Cards still on for tonight?

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']this may be a dumb question but how do I post a youtube video in my response ??
?[/QUOTE]

just put the url in there. the forum automatically converts it to the video once you post.

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']Just giving everybody fair warning !!! lol !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC53j9ZeBqw[/QUOTE]

Just what I wanted to see on the MB after getting slammed by Doom with the Raiders, haha.

Great game Doom, I got lucky on that first fumble, and the Cards didn't even show up in the 1st half. I'm happy I got a couple of short and goal stops, I can't imagine what you would do with a decent running team. Good luck winning your division.
Time to go back to practice mode. :(
I'll try to do a highlight cap in a bit.

[quote name='Darth0fTheDead']Just what I wanted to see on the MB after getting slammed by Doom with the Raiders, haha.

Great game Doom, I got lucky on that first fumble, and the Cards didn't even show up in the 1st half. I'm happy I got a couple of short and goal stops, I can't imagine what you would do with a decent running team. Good luck winning your division.
Time to go back to practice mode. :(
I'll try to do a highlight cap in a bit.[/QUOTE]
Yeah that's why I had to do that Campbell run on that first touchdown. I felt bad doing it but your goal line defense was killer! Great game Darth, sorry it took so long to get on, I've had a long day.

We can play tomorrow night or Wednesday night, I work early in the am so I try and be sleep by 11 pm est, Wednesday night at the latest for sure, tomorrow is my late day at work and I have to make a stop after work so I can't make any promises for tomorrow, Wednesday we can shoot for 7 if we haven't played by then.

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']We can play tomorrow night or Wednesday night, I work early in the am so I try and be sleep by 11 pm est, Wednesday night at the latest for sure, tomorrow is my late day at work and I have to make a stop after work so I can't make any promises for tomorrow, Wednesday we can shoot for 7 if we haven't played by then.[/QUOTE]
Sounds good.

Pacer, what do you think of a possible Doucet-Vick swap? I saw you're using Kolb so if you're down for doing it when trading opens up let me know.

I'm withdrawing my initial offer. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Darth0fTheDead']Pacer, what do you think of a possible Breaston-Vick swap? I saw you're using Kolb so if you're down for doing it when trading opens up let me know.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of Vick does anyone else have a QB on the block.

Giants were too real for the CPU Titans, 31-14. My attempts to just end the game as quickly as possible and come out of the game healthy was a failure as I lost Osi for 5 weeks. :whistle2:\

[quote name='PacerPerspect']That's exactly it. Thanks for the help all, I'll give them a call this week.

Here's the question though, why didn't I have any issues last season?[/QUOTE]

I think the issue might be that both of you have moderate NATs. I'm pretty sure that, if one person's NAT is moderate and one is open, the two people can connect, but if both are set to moderate, it won't work. I could be wrong, though; it's been a while since I talked to them and got that all set up.

[quote name='Doomtime']Matt Flynn is all yours ;)[/QUOTE]

lol I was going to say the same about Kellen Clemens, but I'd honestly need him if Sanchez went down.

[quote name='Doomtime']Matt Flynn is all yours ;)[/QUOTE]

Not sure what you meant by this post... is Matt Flynn the lowest rated 2nd string QB or something? I know he's the lowest rated guy on my offense. I'm fucked if Rodgers goes down. I don't even have a 3rd string QB, and Flynn's like a 57. Ubernes at least has Erik Ainge, "star" QB for my pathetic Ultimate Team, heh. If we're allowed to make any moves in free agency down the line, I'd really like to sign a 3rd QB.

ItlnStln, I'm not sure if I can play tomorrow or not. It's up in the air at this point. But Wednesday or Thursday, I can play at or after 4 P.M. Pacific/7 Eastern; possibly earlier. I'll send a PM as well.

[quote name='Matt Young']Not sure what you meant by this post... is Matt Flynn the lowest rated 2nd string QB or something? I know he's the lowest rated guy on my offense. I'm fucked if Rodgers goes down. I don't even have a 3rd string QB, and Flynn's like a 57. If we're allowed to make any moves in free agency down the line, I'd really like to sign a 3rd QB.

ItlnStln, I'm not sure if I can play tomorrow or not. It's up in the air at this point. But Wednesday or Thursday, I can play at or after 4 P.M. Pacific/7 Eastern; possibly earlier. I'll send a PM as well.[/QUOTE]
lol whoops I'm so used to playing as the packers that I forgot I was the raiders in this franchise. Sorry Matt.

Oh, no problem. I was just confused. Pretty sure he really is the lowest rated 2nd string QB on any roster, though. No Graham Harrell in this game, as of the most recent roster update.

If anybody's looking to trade a backup QB for a player at another position, I'm open to offers once we're allowed to trade.

Week 4: Patriots @ Dolphins

Dolphins:45
Patriots: 13

Miami's Defense: 1 Interception, 3 Sacks, 1 TD
Miami's Offense: 440 Yards Passing, 4 TD / 85 Yards Rushing, 1 TD

Patriots Defense: 1 Sack, 1 Interception (2:01 in the 4th Quarter) 1 TD
Patriots Offense: 255 Yards Passing, 1 TD / 27 Rushing Yards

Good Game Mr. the red worm!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Matt Young']Oh, no problem. I was just confused. Pretty sure he really is the lowest rated 2nd string QB on any roster, though. No Graham Harrell in this game, as of the most recent roster update.

If anybody's looking to trade a backup QB for a player at another position, I'm open to offers once we're allowed to trade.[/QUOTE]
Wow didn't realize he was that low. That explains why I was getting blown out in my franchise games when Rodgers went down:cry:

Hey I'm interested in Peyton and Big Ben def what are you looking to get for Manning colts owner, send me a pm when you get a chance, I will let you know about big Ben also Steelers owner.

As far as somebody needind a back up QB Alex Smith is on the block and David Carr if I acquire another QB.

[quote name='Darth0fTheDead']Pacer, what do you think of a possible Doucet-Vick swap? I saw you're using Kolb so if you're down for doing it when trading opens up let me know.

I'm withdrawing my initial offer. :)[/QUOTE]

I'd love to move Vick, but I definitely don't need a WR.

[quote name='Matt Young']I think the issue might be that both of you have moderate NATs. I'm pretty sure that, if one person's NAT is moderate and one is open, the two people can connect, but if both are set to moderate, it won't work. I could be wrong, though; it's been a while since I talked to them and got that all set up.[/QUOTE]

That would make sense, since I was able to connect to the Lions. We'll see what happens with Washington when we try to play tonight.

Game of the Week: Texans (3-0) (RamesuThe1) vs. Raiders (Doomtime) (3-0)
Two of the teams in the AFC that no one expected to be undefeated at this point will face off in week 4. Matt Schaub and the Texans travel to Oakland to face Jason Campbell and the Raiders.

What to watch for: Oakland has had a dominant run game and are killing opponents with big plays on the ground. If Houston can somehow stall the Oakland rushing attack, then look for this game to be very closely contested. The Texans are continuosly trying to find balance on offense; last year they were about 60/40 in favor of passing mostly due to Steve Slaton's fumbling issues, but if Slaton can hold on to the balll and run effectively and the passing game can be efficient, then the Texans will definitely be in it at the end.

The team with the best showing on defense and the fewest turnovers should win.

Predictions anyone?

[quote name='PacerPerspect']That would make sense, since I was able to connect to the Lions. We'll see what happens with Washington when we try to play tonight.[/QUOTE]

I bypassed all routers when I noticed we were having an issue before our game - I unplugged the CAT5 from my wireless router and plugged it directly into the modem.

Ill take the Texans over Raiders by 10, Asumgha vs Johnson will be the matchup to watch, but I believe Johnson will prevail, I also think Brian Cushing and Mario Williams will keep McFadden in check. Texans 27 over Raiders 17.

Anybody disagree ????? Lol

[quote name='RamesuThe1']Game of the Week: Texans (3-0) (RamesuThe1) vs. Raiders (Doomtime) (3-0)
Two of the teams in the AFC that no one expected to be undefeated at this point will face off in week 4. Matt Schaub and the Texans travel to Oakland to face Jason Campbell and the Raiders.

What to watch for: Oakland has had a dominant run game and are killing opponents with big plays on the ground. If Houston can somehow stall the Oakland rushing attack, then look for this game to be very closely contested. The Texans are continuosly trying to find balance on offense; last year they were about 60/40 in favor of passing mostly due to Steve Slaton's fumbling issues, but if Slaton can hold on to the balll and run effectively and the passing game can be efficient, then the Texans will definitely be in it at the end.

The team with the best showing on defense and the fewest turnovers should win.

Predictions anyone?[/QUOTE]

Andre Johnson ftw

I like the Texans in this game, even though I really want them to lose.

The Andre Johnson factor (even with Asumgha) is just to large to ignore, plus Houston does have a very impressive linebacking core to contain the Oakland running attack.

Houston 31
Oakland 10

Houston's return game is something to watch in this game. It burned the Colts in Week 1 setting the Texans up in prime position throughout the game, as well as accounting for a score.

bread's done
Back