Madden 11 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE-That's all folks! Mini-tourney still coming tho!

[quote name='ubernes']We'll keep it for 11. Too late to switch. What am I going to do from 7 to 11 though?? :)[/QUOTE]

Try and play your game in the other league? We'll be advancing in about half an hour once this last game finishes.

Updating the Dolphins Trading Block this afternoon..

Ronnie Brown 90 OVR HB, 91 speed, 86 Elusiveness, 97 Spin Move, 91 Juke Move -->Looking for a First Round Pick.
Karlos Dansby: 87 OVR MLB..... Looking for a 1st Round Pick

Will Allen, 73 OVR CB
Phillip Merling: 78 OVR LE
Davone Bess: 79 OVR WR
Greg Camarillo: 74 OVR WR

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone interested in Santana Moss? 83 OVR (did not regress at all), 96 speed, 95 return rating. Coming off a season of 945 yards (23yards/catch) and 11 TDs, most on the high-flying Chargers.

Don't necessarily have to move him today, but I'll listen to offers on him.

Draft Day Blockbuster:

AFC blood rivals San Diego and New England agree to a six player trade:

Patriots get:
Luis Castillo - LE - 89
Nick Hardwick - C - 84
Kevin Burnett - MLB - 72

Total: 245

Chargers get:
Sebastian Volmer - RT - 87
Brandon Spikes - MLB - 83
Ty Warren - LE - 76

Total: 246

Good luck finding fault with a trade we managed to work down to within 1 overall rating point (and this bad boy went through a few versions, haha).

[quote name='bvharris']Draft Day Blockbuster:

AFC blood rivals San Diego and New England agrkee to a six player trade:

Patriots get:
Luis Castillo - LE - 89
Nick Hardwick - C - 84
Kevin Burnett - MLB - 72

Chargers get:
Ty Warren - LE - 76

Good luck finding fault with a trade we managed to work down to within 1 overall rating point (and this bad boy went through a few versions, haha).[/QUOTE]

Confirmed

LT - McNeill (87)
LG - Dielman (90)
C - Tuiloma (90)
RG - Vazquez (83)
RT - Volmer (87)

With Matthews now up to an 88, if I can't run behind that line I'm never going to be able to, lol

[quote name='ubernes']Age/potentials plz.[/QUOTE]

Not sure why it would matter on a trade this even...

Castillo - 30 - A
Hardwick - 32 - A
Burnett - 31 - C

Volmer - 29
Spikes - 26
Warren - 32

Can't check the potential ratings for the Pats players, but I would assume they're all in the A-C range as well.

[quote name='bvharris']Not sure why it would matter on a trade this even...

Castillo - 30 - A
Hardwick - 32 - A
Burnett - 31 - C

Volmer - 29
Spikes - 26
Warren - 32

Can't check the potential ratings for the Pats players, but I would assume they're all in the A-C range as well.[/QUOTE]

Looks good to me!

It's fine but for even trades age and potential matter all the more as a young A pot player rated 85 is worth much more than an old B potential player rated the same.

[quote name='bvharris']Not sure why it would matter on a trade this even...

Castillo - 30 - A
Hardwick - 32 - A
Burnett - 31 - C

Volmer - 29
Spikes - 26
Warren - 32

Can't check the potential ratings for the Pats players, but I would assume they're all in the A-C range as well.[/QUOTE]

I can't help cause I'm out but anyone can see potentials of my three being traded in the game

I'm locked in a hell of a battle for my fantasy championship. Currently up 88-74, but he has way more guys still going. Probably going to come down to Brees for him vs. Vick (and Desean Jackson) for me. Glad the Eagles game was moved to Tuesday so I can have the last word.

Smart move: Benching the banged up Moreno and only playing 2 RBs (Charles and Green-Ellis) and instead picking up Gronkowski (2 TDs) this morning when Hernandez was ruled out and starting 2 TEs.

Questionable move: Starting Kitna (7 points before being injured) instead of Cutler (32 points). In hindsight this looks pretty dumb, but given the matchups I still think this was the right play. I just hope it doesn't cost me the title.

[quote name='gregthomas77']QUESTION: I traded my first round pick to the Jags. There is no Jags owner. What do I draft? Can I keep the pick? :)[/QUOTE]

Azu is taking them. He can't make it though so take best available (non kicker).

[quote name='ubernes']Azu is taking them. He can't make it though so take best available (non kicker).[/QUOTE]

I might not make it either, so if not he can have whoever the draft autodrafts with my first pick. Will that work?

[quote name='gregthomas77']I might not make it either, so if not he can have whoever the draft autodrafts with my first pick. Will that work?[/QUOTE]

That's fine.

[quote name='kayholiday']bv what you lookin to get for santana moss?[/QUOTE]

Tempted to ask for Darren Sproles and a 2nd round pick. ;)

Not really sure. Somewhat less inclined to make another big trade after the one I already made, but I'm open to offers on him. Would like a good CB or Safety for sure.

[quote name='bvharris']Please tell me Tom Terrific is not on his way out of town. :D[/QUOTE]

I've made it clear lately that I've been wanting to trade him

[quote name='theredworm']I've made it clear lately that I've been wanting to trade him[/QUOTE]

Rivers for Brady, McCourty, Mayo, and Belichick's hoodie. ;)

[quote name='theredworm']Id like to talk but I think I may have maxced my trades for the season[/QUOTE]

The trades now are applied to 2012...how did you already use all your trades even before the draft? Patriots are wheelin and dealin

[quote name='silentghost227']The trades now are applied to 2012...how did you already use all your trades even before the draft? Patriots are wheelin and dealin[/QUOTE]

I did a 3 for 3 trade and a pick for a player id love to move him if I were allowed by the league and if deal was right

[quote name='bvharris']You should be fine, you only traded 2 core players (Volmer, Spikes)[/QUOTE]

If that is true my ears are open to offers still

[quote name='BigAT']Finally got a trade completed, the first for me in either franchise. Giants send their first round pick to Miami in exchange for John...I mean Randy Starks.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='redygo']Hey MA here is our trade: Can you confirm when you get a chance? Hopefully league wont have a problem with it.

Bucs trade: DT Gerald McCoy
for
Panthers trade: CB Chris Gamble and Panthers 2012 3rd Round Pick (morning draft)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bvharris']Draft Day Blockbuster:

AFC blood rivals San Diego and New England agree to a six player trade:

Patriots get:
Luis Castillo - LE - 89
Nick Hardwick - C - 84
Kevin Burnett - MLB - 72

Chargers get:
Ty Warren - LE - 76

Good luck finding fault with a trade we managed to work down to within 1 overall rating point (and this bad boy went through a few versions, haha).[/QUOTE]

[quote name='siradam134']Dolphins trade QB: Pat White (74 OVR) to the Patriots for their 3rd Round Pick.[/QUOTE]

These are all good and I will add them to the OP for Season 3 trades shortly. I can drop these players from their teams, but I cannot add them. I'm not sure what's wrong with the EA site. I'll update again when they are all dropped, but I'll be starting the process now.

edit: nevermind, too much of a pain in the ass. Some of you guys don't have full rosters or full positions so I can't drop players. And because of the EA site being messed up I can't add placeholder players. So you guys are on your own with all these add/drops.

Can we go ahead and add them once you've dropped?

Oh, and since a few people have inquired, the most likely price for Moss is a decent CB/FS/SS in the same overall rating range.

Weird, it's telling me the Franchise servers are unavailable too. I don't have enough LEs to drop Castillo since I dropped one as part of the usual pre-draft player drop (planned to pick him back up). I can't add him though.. I was able to drop Hardwick, but the rest of the trade will probably need to wait.

Red - I've dropped Hardwick and Burnett, I'll drop Castillo as soon as it lets me.

[quote name='siradam134']what were the trade guidelines again?[/QUOTE]

You can trade 6 players per season, 4 of them can be 'core' players. Core is anyone over 80. If a person is over 90 or a 1st round pick it counts as two core players. This is to prevent too many superstars being dealt from one team. I believe this is what we've been running off of these last two seasons, but I may have bumped each limit up 1, which I think is fine. Yes, no?

[quote name='ubernes']You can trade 6 players per season, 4 of them can be 'core' players. Core is anyone over 80. If a person is over 90 or a 1st round pick it counts as two core players. This is to prevent too many superstars being dealt from one team. I believe this is what we've been running off of these last two seasons, but I may have bumped each limit up 1, which I think is fine. Yes, no?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure a 1st round pick has always been 1 core player, not 2. That's the assumption I've always been working under at least, and it makes sense because most 1st round players are in the 80 range.

Here's how the trades shake out for the OP.

(# of players allowed to be traded/# of core players allowed to be trade)

Giants send their 2012 first round pick (5/3) to the Dolphins for Randy Starks (5/3)
Bucs trade DT Gerald McCoy (5/2) to the Panthers for CB Chris Gamble and the Panthers 2012 3rd round pick (5/2)
Chargers trade LE Luis Castillo, C Nick Hardwick and MLB Kevin Burnett (3/2) to the Pats for RT Sebastian Volmer, MLB Brandon Sppikes and LE Ty Warren (3/2).
Dolphins trade QB Pat White (4/3) to the Patriots for their 2012 3rd round pick (2/2)

Is it possible the franchise restricts player adds before the draft? I guess so..

Anyone up for a scrim? I really wish we were drafting now..

[quote name='bvharris']
Anyone up for a scrim? I really wish we were drafting now..[/QUOTE]

You're telling me... if that game was canceled earlier I would have moved it.

The Xtreme website is up to date. the OP is up to date. I'm not going to spend some time looking at my team's needs and the draft board. I could be up for a scrim or something later though.

[quote name='ubernes']I hope whoever I play in week 1 wants to play right after the draft. :D[/QUOTE]

did you make us wait a day last time to get everything sorted out (player moves) or you think we'll be more organized going into this draft tonight?

bread's done
Back