Madden 11 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE-That's all folks! Mini-tourney still coming tho!

[quote name='Doomtime']Yeah I lasted about two weeks on that game. I am terrible at fighters and it showed online. About the only people I could beat were the Ken noobs and Zangief spin spammers.[/QUOTE]

I saw a lot of Kens last night. All decent. My guy (Dudley) has to play things relatively close and that benefits Ken as well, so I was getting burned (literally) a lot.

[quote name='theredworm']I'm off all weekend so I'll be available whenever[/QUOTE]

Ok great. I think between playoff games tomorrow may be best, ubernes when are you planning to advance?

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']Lions and 49ers come to terms :

49ers send Frank Gore 93ovr and[/QUOTE]

Frank Gore for nothing...I agree to this trade, it has absolutely nothing to do with my upcoming game with him.

Sorry on last post I'm doing this from my droid lol , now as I was saying :

49ers send Frank Gore 93ovr and Shawtae Spencer 81ovr

Lions send Jahvid Best 85ovr and Mohammed Alipate 81ovr

Alipate - CB; Rookie (24 years old); A potential
Spencer - CB; 30 years old; B potential I believe (I'm the 49ers in the other league and he's a B potential)

I don't have any overwhelming objections to this but I don't think it makes sense for the Lions to trade age/potential for a slight bump in rating. Right now the 49ers are higher by 8 points when you total the ratings, but I wouldn't be surprised if over the course of one season, Best and Alipate together would progress enough to overtake Gore + Spencer as a combo.

Frank Gore 93 OVR HB (30 Years Old)
93 Speed, 92 Acc, 92 Agi, 86 Trucking, 90 Elusiveness

Shawntae Spencer 81 OVR CB (31 Years Old)
86 Speed, 92 Agi, 93 Acc, 87 MCV, 87 ZCV, 64 Press

Jahvid Best 85 OVR HB (25 years old)
95 Speed, 99 Acc, 99 Agi, 61 Truck, 95 Elusiveness

Alipate (81 rated CB) 24 Years old
95 spd,96 agi,96 acc,86 mcv,74 ZCV, 49 press

Lopsided in my opinion. If only because of the age of the players involved.

Yeah personally I'd take Best over Gore, although that's just personal opinion and I didn't factor that into what I said. Another key stat siradam left out was Carry rating (Gore: 80 Best: 92). Like I said, I'm still not really objecting to this...I'm just curious what the Lions thoughts are in wanting to do it.

And anyone wanna scrim??? I'm still trying to get some SS practice in.

Finally completed Fable 3 and was happy to see that you can continue to play the side quests after the main quest is complete. The bugs didn't bother me at all and I loved the game. Highly recommended.

However, on to my next time sink after sitting in the backlog for months...Fallout New Vegas!

[quote name='Azumangaman']Ok great. I think between playoff games tomorrow may be best, ubernes when are you planning to advance?[/QUOTE]

I hope before the Seahawks/Saints game, but I have a feeling that's not happening. I need to look...

[quote name='Doomtime']Finally completed Fable 3 and was happy to see that you can continue to play the side quests after the main quest is complete. The bugs didn't bother me at all and I loved the game. Highly recommended.

However, on to my next time sink after sitting in the backlog for months...Fallout New Vegas![/QUOTE]

I changed my mind about NV. So if you found FO3 to be great, but also exhausting, power through the first 3-4 hours of NV. I wanted to trade in NV after 2 hours, but I'm 6 hours in and I'm glad I'm sticking to it.

[quote name='ubernes']I changed my mind about NV. So if you found FO3 to be great, but also exhausting, power through the first 3-4 hours of NV. I wanted to trade in NV after 2 hours, but I'm 6 hours in and I'm glad I'm sticking to it.[/QUOTE]
I really enjoyed Fallout 3 and I don't think that will change with New Vegas. Very happy to be out of the capital wasteland though, I was sick of that place!

only 3 games left. any chance these get done before 4:30pm EST tomorrow (Sat)?

Packers/Colts (no word from either)
Saints/sub Bucs (who wants to sub for the Bucs?)
Niners/Panthers (been texting. what time?)

[quote name='ubernes']only 3 games left. any chance these get done before 4:30pm EST tomorrow (Sat)?

Niners/Panthers (been texting. what time?)[/QUOTE]

We didn't come up with a specific time yet...I told him we need to get it done as soon as possible cause I know we're one of the last few games. I'm having some people over around 6 p.m. EST but I would think we'd get it done by then anyways...hopefully...I don't really know Cru's schedule tomorrow.

Oh and I really struggle waking up early so I would think 12 or 1 p.m. EST at the earliest...if we scheduled it for some time in the morning I would just set my alarm and wake up for the game but if we don't have a time scheduled then I don't wanna wake up early and just sit around if there's a chance we're not even gonna play til later.

Hey I'm at work today until 5 I should be home around
6 :15pm masterawesome, ill continue to communicate via text.

I ubernes I'm not sure if u saw the trade a few pages back I think it was trumped by trade talk lol , but can somebody quote it so it comes back forward for review., I would but I can't do it from my phone.

[quote name='gregthomas77']i know i said i needed a speed back, but I changed my mind. anyone got a powerback up for trade?[/QUOTE]

willis mcgahee

[quote name='ubernes']only 3 games left. any chance these get done before 4:30pm EST tomorrow (Sat)?

Niners/Panthers (been texting. what time?)[/QUOTE]

I haven't heard from Xxxplosive, but I haven't been on the computer/CAG as much in recent days due to my PC running very poorly. I have been on XBL every day.I can play throughout most of this afternoon, Pacific, and possibly before noon. What do you want to do?

[quote name='gregthomas77']i know i said i needed a speed back, but I changed my mind. anyone got a powerback up for trade?[/QUOTE]

Jason Snelling? 70 ovr, 88 trucking

I can temp boot xxx if he's not around. How late can you play? Looks like the last game will start around 6pm est. Can you play closer to then? Xplosive showed up last week so I imagine he will again but if not we'll need a sub with a similar record.

[quote name='ubernes']I can temp boot xxx if he's not around. How late can you play? Looks like the last game will start around 6pm est. Can you play closer to then? Xplosive showed up last week so I imagine he will again but if not we'll need a sub with a similar record.[/QUOTE]

I can start at 7 P.M. Eastern at the latest, but it doesn't sound like that will even be an issue. My friend wants to leave around 8 Eastern to head to LA for the Kings game, so I just have to be out the door then. I can play at or around 6 Eastern, sure.

Okay, so MasterAwesome, can you even play at 6:15? That seems to be when Cru is first available today. Can we get that done around then? And if not, when?

Matt, I'll give Xplosive til 3pm EST to check in here so if you want to play around 3-3:30pm EST and get it done before the Saints game starts then you can. I'd be looking for someone like Cobra, gregthomas, Darth, redworm, or Azu to sub here. If no one steps up by that time, Matt, you can play the CPU. The Colts are 0-4 so I think that's fair.

No word from neworlbush. I'm sure he's preparing to watch the game in a few hours, if all the games are wrapped before he gets in here then we'll just sim it. We'll figure out a sub if he pops in.

Hey can somebody repost the trade for me its like three pages back and I'm typing from my phone.

And Matt you want to finish that 2k series tommorow before ravens game ?

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']Sorry on last post I'm doing this from my droid lol , now as I was saying :

49ers send Frank Gore 93ovr and Shawtae Spencer 81ovr

Lions send Jahvid Best 85ovr and Mohammed Alipate 81ovr[/QUOTE]

here u go

[quote name='siradam134']Frank Gore 93 OVR HB (30 Years Old)
93 Speed, 92 Acc, 92 Agi, 86 Trucking, 90 Elusiveness

Shawntae Spencer 81 OVR CB (31 Years Old)
86 Speed, 92 Agi, 93 Acc, 87 MCV, 87 ZCV, 64 Press

Jahvid Best 85 OVR HB (25 years old)
95 Speed, 99 Acc, 99 Agi, 61 Truck, 95 Elusiveness

Alipate (81 rated CB) 24 Years old
95 spd,96 agi,96 acc,86 mcv,74 ZCV, 49 press

Lopsided in my opinion. If only because of the age of the players involved.[/QUOTE]

Here's the post I was looking for. Remind me why the Lions would ever do this trade? I don't know if it's blockable, but I'm curious to know why the Lions would take a 30 year old RB and get rid of 2 young studs.

[quote name='theredworm']c'mon gb, teddy bridgewater was just on, no madden[/QUOTE]

I was watching that game for an hour, waiting for him to get in. Not ten minutes after I stop watching he gets in.:bomb:

[quote name='ubernes']Here's the post I was looking for. Remind me why the Lions would ever do this trade? I don't know if it's blockable, but I'm curious to know why the Lions would take a 30 year old RB and get rid of 2 young studs.[/QUOTE]

ditto

bread's done
Back