Madden 11 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE-That's all folks! Mini-tourney still coming tho!

well saw azu online in madden and sent him a messge hoping to get pats-jags in and he's offline now, his pm box is full too

I'm around tonight and tomorrow (not available during vick stomping hours)

Alright Detectives Doom and GB...your first assignment is to find out everything you can about my opponent this week: mog. I want to know his favorite offensive plays...what kind of defenses he likes to run...his favorite targets...even his favorite dinosaur. EVERYTHING! Now have at it!

[quote name='MasterAwesome']Alright Detectives Doom and GB...your first assignment is to find out everything you can about my opponent this week: mog. I want to know his favorite offensive plays...what kind of defenses he likes to run...his favorite targets...even his favorite dinosaur. EVERYTHING! Now have at it![/QUOTE]

Deinonychus.

You didn't ask, but his favorite pizza topping is pepperoni and when he was a kid he wanted to be a space cowboy when he grew up.

BV, I appreciate you trying to help...but I've already put my best men on this. Just step aside and let the professionals do their jobs.

And great start GB...I've always saw him as more of a Triceratops kind of guy, but that is interesting information indeed.

If his favorite dinosaur was the Velociraptor he has awful taste in dinosaurs, since in reality they were about the size of a large chicken. :D

[quote name='ubernes']Fiiiine. Done. Happy, MA?[/QUOTE]

Not until you do one of your in-depth reports about who jumped/dropped the most spots in the Power Rankings and stuff! Now get on it! Stop playing Super Street Fighter...we've already established that you are very bad at that game.

[quote name='MasterAwesome']Alright Detectives Doom and GB...your first assignment is to find out everything you can about my opponent this week: mog. I want to know his favorite offensive plays...what kind of defenses he likes to run...his favorite targets...even his favorite dinosaur. EVERYTHING! Now have at it![/QUOTE]
Defense= Bump and Run Man while roaming with Tyrell Johnson.
Offense= I formation Tight and 4 Wide Tight Spread Formation(Formation that was being argued over)
Favorite Targets= Knowshon and D Thomas
Favorite Dinosaur= Tim Tebow

Do I get a raise?

Raiders handle the Browns 41-18.

Stupid ass McFadden gets hurt again. Out for 3 weeks! But Barber really earned his stripes today having a breakout performance. Never knew how effective power backs could be.

Injuries going into next week.

Michael Huff starting FS
Zach Miller Starting TE
Darren McFadden starting RB (should be okay without him, I hope)

Go easy on me Uber. :)

jags 31 pats 35

finally get a win

Brandon Boutte
15 att 221 yards 2 tds

Aspha Savage
2 ints

glad to see my young pats stepping up

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MasterAwesome']Not until you do one of your in-depth reports about who jumped/dropped the most spots in the Power Rankings and stuff! Now get on it! Stop playing Super Street Fighter...we've already established that you are very bad at that game.[/QUOTE]

I may do a late one or one in the AM tomorrow before the first game. I pushed back a bunch of work due to the Jets game and then due to post-Jets game drinking and then post-drinking SSFIV. :drool:

Wow, no one put a finger on him on either run. Don't we have an unwritten rule about DeSean Jacksoning into the endzone? :D

Looks like you might have remembered in time for the second run. ;)

[quote name='kayholiday']im ready to play whoever i play,and im still shoppin mcnabb and clinton portis[/QUOTE]

can you post in the other trade on our trade deal please whether or not you are still with it , or shoot BVharris a pm.

waiting to hear from BigAT, and i'm wondering when Venom is coming back cuz i have a serious trade offer for the Vikings

[quote name='Doomtime']Defense= Bump and Run Man while roaming with Tyrell Johnson.
Offense= I formation Tight and 4 Wide Tight Spread Formation(Formation that was being argued over)
Favorite Targets= Knowshon and D Thomas
Favorite Dinosaur= Tim Tebow

Do I get a raise?[/QUOTE]

Hey Doom, I might need a few breakdowns on a few of my opponents in the near future , would you be up for the task , lol

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']Hey Doom, I might need a few breakdowns on a few of my opponents in the near future , would you be up for the task , lol[/QUOTE]
lol sure. We all know what each others tendencies are since we're three seasons in. I don't see anything wrong with preparation.

[quote name='Doomtime']lol sure. We all know what each others tendencies are since we're three seasons in. I don't see anything wrong with preparation.[/QUOTE]

I Play the Jets for the first time this season , I wouldnt mind a breakdown of Uber's team lol

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']I Play the Jets for the first time this season , I wouldnt mind a breakdown of Uber's team lol[/QUOTE]
Well I play him next week so we shall see. :cool:

[quote name='Doomtime']Well I play him next week so we shall see. :cool:[/QUOTE]

to beat Doom, stop MCFADDEN! haha

[quote name='Doomtime']Well I play him next week so we shall see. :cool:[/QUOTE]

to beat Doom, STOP MCFADDEN! haha

I'm going to try to dig up these recent trades, but your best bet is to ALWAYS pm me the agreed upon trades. People should do that more because stuff gets lost in this thread.

Week 5 Updates...

Game of the Week
Seahawks (silentghost) vs Bucs (redygo)

OPOW
DeAngelo Williams (SEA)
Rushing: 270 yards, 3 tds; Receiving: 35 yards, 1 tds

DPOW
Earl Thomas (SEA)
3 INTs

OROW
Randall Wheeler (TEN)
Receiving: 197 yards, 1 tds

DROW
Jo Jo Field (MIA)
5 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 FF

Power Rankings Report
Welcome to the newest member of the Top 10: The Baltimore Ravens. The team jumped 4 spots to #10. No huge shakeups in the Top 10 really, but the Niners fell 4 spots out of #1, while the Texans jump 7 spots to takeover as the new #1.

That +7 is tied for most gained this week with the Dolphins and Bengals, both teams are now in the Top 20. The Niners -4 was also tried for most lost with the Chiefs, Vikings, Saints, Redskins.

[quote name='gbpackers94']How about 3?
edit:est[/QUOTE]

Id rather not, and watch this game. Looks like its gonna be a good one. I may be free later tonight and if not, I don't have anything going on Monday or tuesday

Hey Guys, Got back last night. Looking forward to playing my GOTW matchup vs the Seahawks. I am afraid if he is a real Seahawks fan this may be difficult to do as he may be soaking in last nights win by inundating himself in bars for days to come.

[quote name='redygo']Hey Guys, Got back last night. Looking forward to playing my GOTW matchup vs the Seahawks. I am afraid if he is a real Seahawks fan this may be difficult to do as he may be soaking in last nights win by inundating himself in bars for days to come.[/QUOTE]

Good luck on your Match-Up, I looking for you to win.

bread's done
Back