Madden 12 League - Official Fantasy CAG League Week 9 Live , Deadline is Friday

[quote name='Doomtime']How's an hour from now sound? I'm on the 360 right now but we're about to have dinner.[/QUOTE]

Had some stuff come up. Can you do 10cst?

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']What you want for Stafford.[/QUOTE]

I'm open to offers, probably mostly on the defensive side. Now that Ronald Bartell went down I could use another CB. A LOLB or maybe some OL help would be good as well.

Trade for Review:

Saints send Rookie Rb. Taiwan Jones 67 overall, B POTENTIAL 23yrs old , 95 speed ,

49ers send a 2nd Round Draft Pick.

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']can we do a three way trade , I send a cb to BvHarris, Stafford to Ubernes , Gabbert to me ?[/QUOTE]

We can certainly discuss it, though it's gonna depend who the CB is obviously. :D

I could send Aaron Williams to BvHarris, BvHarris sends Stafford to Ubernes, Ubernes sends Blaine Gabbert to Me and maybe a 3rd or 4th rounder to BVharris , or a Corner also ?

Just throwing something out there.

BSeti, can you take the highlights you posted down? They screw up the franchise website and make it impossible to access. Thanks!

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']I could send Aaron Williams to BvHarris, BvHarris sends Stafford to Ubernes, Ubernes sends Blaine Gabbert to Me and maybe a 3rd or 4th rounder to BVharris , or a Corner also ?

Just throwing something out there.[/QUOTE]

So you're sending me your 4th best corner for Stafford? Seems like I can probably do better just dealing with ubernes.

Which corner is Ubernes going to send , and Aaron Williams is the Bills Number 2 corner in real life and in the game, it is 4rth best on my team because I drafted mostly Db's

[quote name='bvharris']So you're sending me your 4th best corner for Stafford? Seems like I can probably do better just dealing with ubernes.[/QUOTE]

What about Jimmy Smith? He's fast, solid man cov. Obviously Cru would have to be okay with it, he's his player, but that seems a bit more fair.

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']Which corner is Ubernes going to send , and Aaron Williams is the Bills Number 2 corner in real life and in the game, it is 4rth best on my team because I drafted mostly Db's[/QUOTE]

Then you've got plenty to spare. ;)

I know CBs are valuable, but I'm pretty sure QBs are as well. So I've got to get at least even value back for him. Peterson or Amukamara would probably need to be coming back.

Rams 28
Giants 3

Can't really say much about the game, because it says the online franchise is unvalaible. But my D has 3 picks and a few sacks (4?). On offense Jamaal Charles had somewhere near 200 yards and 3 TDs, Mike Thomas had another 100+ yard performance and a TD. Matt Schuab threw a TD and an INT. I got pretty lucky with the interceptions and Mike Thomas had some ridiculous catches, but my defense held up pretty well. Good game VCG.

[quote name='bvharris']Then you've got plenty to spare. ;)

I know CBs are valuable, but I'm pretty sure QBs are as well. So I've got to get at least even value back for him. Peterson or Amukamara would probably need to be coming back.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if I can give that level of CB back for him tbh. I like Stafford, or at least I like him IRL compared to Gabbert but their stats aren't too different. Gabbert is better with short throws, Stafford long. Maybe I should just learn to use Gabbert's strengths? I'm not pulling out completely, but I'm less enthused.

[quote name='ubernes']I don't know if I can give that level of CB back for him tbh. I like Stafford, or at least I like him IRL compared to Gabbert but their stats aren't too different. Gabbert is better with short throws, Stafford long. Maybe I should just learn to use Gabbert's strengths? I'm not pulling out completely, but I'm less enthused.[/QUOTE]

That's fine. I'm not trading Rex Grossman here though, Stafford is still only 22 and A potential, so I'm not gonna sell him for 75 cents on the dollar.

[quote name='bvharris']That's fine. I'm not trading Rex Grossman here though, Stafford is still only 22 and A potential, so I'm not gonna sell him for 75 cents on the dollar.[/QUOTE]

I agree with that. My only issue is Gabbert is also young and with A pot. And while there's times I can't believe how off Gabbert is on semi-deep throws, it would probably pain me more for him to miss a basic 5 yard throw when I need it for a key first down. I'm willing to spend for an upgrade, but I don't want to spend too much and it turn out to not make a difference, ya know? I think I'll suck it up and hope he advances nicely in the off-season, unless of course an elite QB becomes available.

[quote name='Doomtime']
My defense played well. Rolando McClain is a monster.[/QUOTE]

Sure Glad Madden drafted 39 year old Kerry Collins when i had Mcclain selected in the 6th round...

Is that better bvharris?....cheifs big win over the lions, forte and ingram had a field day brady only threw 8 passes. He gained over 300 yards thru the air with his crazy wideouts but mayo had two picks and manny lawson had the play of the game interception on a heev to jmike finley in the endzone willy mays style. Defense stepped up but I could really use another corner or dlineman

[quote name='siradam134']Sure Glad Madden drafted 39 year old Kerry Collins when i had Mcclain selected in the 6th round...[/QUOTE]
?
:lol: A copy of Diablo 3 for McClain straight up? ;)

Anybody else's Madden saying they don't have an online pass? I can't get on at all, and when I re-download it, it doesnt work.

[quote name='BSETI50']Wow chris johnson is an 89 in the new update[/QUOTE]

He has done nothing all year. And LV that was a good game but I did let you have to many 10 yard out routes on me.:)

Cardinals trade block:

Available:
QB Matthew Stafford - 80 OVR, 22, A Potential
HB Danny Woodhead - 82 OVR, 26, B Pot (94 speed, 96 agility, 96 acceleration, 96 elusiveness, 80 catch)
DT Richard Seymour - 93 OVR, 32, A Potential
WR Dwayne Bowe - 91 OVR, 27, A Potential (Any deal with Bowe will need to involve a young high-upside WR coming back)

Looking for:
Young A-potential C or RG
Cornerbacks
Possibly a LE or LOLB
Draft picks
Willing to listen to any offers though.

Edit: Added Dwayne Bowe.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Tanabeo']He has done nothing all year. And LV that was a good game but I did let you have to many 10 yard out routes on me.:)[/QUOTE]

That last 3rd and six play was huge! It was a great, close game the whole way through. GG to you as well sir.

[quote name='bvharris']Cardinals trade block:

Available:
QB Matthew Stafford - 80 OVR, 22, A Potential
HB Danny Woodhead - 82 OVR, 26, B Pot (94 speed, 96 agility, 96 acceleration, 96 elusiveness, 80 catch)
DT Richard Seymour - 93 OVR, 32, A Potential
WR Dwayne Bowe - 91 OVR, 27, A Potential (Any deal with Bowe will need to involve a young high-upside WR coming back)

Looking for:
Young A-potential C or RG
Cornerbacks
Possibly a LE or LOLB
Draft picks
Willing to listen to any offers though.

Edit: Added Dwayne Bowe.[/QUOTE]

Bowe is damn good, but I can't figure him out either. And he's slower than I would like.

[quote name='Doomtime']Bowe is damn good, but I can't figure him out either. And he's slower than I would like.[/QUOTE]

It's less that I can't figure him out and more that Jennings is such an absolute beast that Bowe is being marginalized in my offense more than I thought he would be when I drafted them both. I'd rather move him to someone who can use him as a true #1 and get a developmental guy back.

Yeah, he's only 88 speed, but he's got a 99 release so he still beats the press pretty easily.

I wish I'd thought of this before we started, but I think it would've been a hoot if we'd set up a relegation system between the two conferences.. Like top 3 or 4 people from the AFC move up to the NFC each season, and bottom 3 or 4 from the NFC move down. Probably too late now though.

[quote name='VeryCheapGame']I might be interested in Bowe. I have

Boldin
Santana Moss
Steve Smith (Panthers)
Santino Holmes
Brandon Llyod[/QUOTE]

Every single one of those guys is older than Bowe. :D

[quote name='bvharris']I wish I'd thought of this before we started, but I think it would've been a hoot if we'd set up a relegation system between the two conferences.. Like top 3 or 4 people from the AFC move up to the NFC each season, and bottom 3 or 4 from the NFC move down. Probably too late now though.[/QUOTE]

btw, I'm serious about this. I think it would be awesome. :D

[quote name='VeryCheapGame']my WR Crop>Everyone Else.[/QUOTE]

the lions and packers might have something to say about that

[quote name='bvharris']I wish I'd thought of this before we started, but I think it would've been a hoot if we'd set up a relegation system between the two conferences.. Like top 3 or 4 people from the AFC move up to the NFC each season, and bottom 3 or 4 from the NFC move down. Probably too late now though.[/QUOTE]

Just so BV isn't the only one talking about this... What do you guys think? If the NFC is really superior to the AFC, I think it makes a lot of sense. It will balance things out, if say someone is way to good or bad for their conference.

Although the concept of division rivalries kind of goes out the window once teams get shipped all over at the start of every new season.

bread's done
Back