Madden 12 League - Official Fantasy CAG League Week 9 Live , Deadline is Friday

I am still looking for a sub for the Cowboys. I am on tonight until around 10:30 pm eastern time still. I am unsure of my schedule tomorrow, but Friday is off limits (wifes birthday).

[quote name='BSETI50']Gg pats[/QUOTE]

GG man. Except for the touchdown drive that I had, I couldn't get anything going on in that game.

Thanks for subbing!

[quote name='Superstar']GG man. Except for the touchdown drive that I had, I couldn't get anything going on in that game.

Thanks for subbing![/QUOTE]

Yea the cowbows I'm pretty sure are a cpu team they're pretty good...what if people just keep subbing for them and they make the playoffs?

Been trying to schedule my games with The Zero (Ravens vs Texans) & G I Ricky(cag grenade) (Jaguars vs Steelers)

The Zero has responded once...but i havent seem him on xbox anytime after 7pmest ;-/

I've sent Caggrenade a couple of messages on xbox live, and 1 on cag, with no response to any of the above.

What's going on people!

[quote name='BSETI50']Yea the cowbows I'm pretty sure are a cpu team they're pretty good...what if people just keep subbing for them and they make the playoffs?[/QUOTE]

It's possible! They have some great players.

When u have 6 turnovers you can't won't in madden staticz made me change thevway I play when got the lead! Great game staticz final score 37-31

[quote name='staticz']Do we have anyone open teams? My brother wants in but is stuck waiting 48hrs before he can post.[/QUOTE]

Id have to recomend either the giants or cowboys...I made a huge trade with the giants be fore he I guess quit, he's got nasty recievers and my first round pick, but I played with the cowboys last night and their line is nice with marshawn lynch n pierre thomas, also with peyton manning but the recievers are slack, if he could add a wideout to dallas they'd be nasty, and their 4-1

[quote name='CagGrenade']Im going to need a sub I am currently moving and I dont have my xbox set up yet [/QUOTE]
(he sent this to me in a PM at 10:39 am this morning)

Anyone able to sub for the Jaguars at 7pm est or 11pm est tonight? (also, commissioner, can you give the jags the boot so someone can sub for him?)

Ill sub for the Jags at 7pm and you can sub for the Giants immediately after??? Or I guess I can play Doom afterwards?

[quote name='itlnstln']Ill sub for the Jags at 7pm and you can sub for the Giants immediately after??? Or I guess I can play Doom afterwards?[/QUOTE]

How's this sound.

I'll sub for the Giants at 7pm est to play you. Then Play LvPatriots at 11pm when he subs as the Jaguars and I sub as the Steelers(for Venom)

I can sub too lemme know....winning a game 20-7 in the 4th with 22 seconds on the clock is not fun when the connection shits the bed...

Either Bseti or Widow can Sub for the Jags instead of me (I'll le them know). Just realized I really wanna watch Tebow Vs. The Jets

Since the OP isn't updated: when is advance for this week? Me and uber are looking to get ours in tonight...he wanted to play at 7 EST but I just counter-offered him with a 9 EST (awaiting reply), so if it doesn't work out and we're supposed to advance tonight, then I would like to request a booting of myself so he can play CPU.

Bears take another beating. I'm glad I became content with never winning another game or I might actually be mad about all the bad throws and drops on the passes TJax actually did make. It's a shame too because at times he looks pretty good out there, but I think I punted more times than I had first downs.

[quote name='LVPatriots']Either Bseti or Widow can Sub for the Jags instead of me (I'll le them know). Just realized I really wanna watch Tebow Vs. The Jets[/QUOTE]

Who am i playing tonight at 11pm?

[quote name='LVPatriots']Widow, I believe.[/QUOTE]

this is confirmed.

Also, Giants Over Bills 14-13. Was a hard fought game, itlnstln slings that ball like a freaking gunslinger.

Og White Widow, Thanks for the Sub!

Steelers win 35-21 over the Jaguars

Also, Giants Over Bills 14-13. Was a hard fought game, itlnstln slings that ball like a freaking gunslinger.

Colts Vs. Bengals have had some connection issues. Game is scheduled for 8pm tonight.

Bseti staying heavy on that sub game haha, does anyone know how many owners we actually have in this league?

[quote name='LVPatriots']I was actually thinking about getting my nerd on and buying Skyrim. Anybody think that is a good purchase?[/QUOTE]

Well you know my taste in games better than anybody, but yes, absolutely it's a good purchase. I took the week off work to play it if that tells you anything (other than that I'm a huge nerd, which you know). Did you play Oblivion or Fallout 3?

[quote name='bvharris']Well you know my taste in games better than anybody, but yes, absolutely it's a good purchase. I took the week off work to play it if that tells you anything (other than that I'm a huge nerd, which you know). Did you play Oblivion or Fallout 3?[/QUOTE]

No my gaming activities have been limited to literally, Madden, GTA and Call of Duty for almost 4 years now.

[quote name='LVPatriots']No my gaming activities have been limited to literally, Madden, GTA and Call of Duty for almost 4 years now.[/QUOTE]

I can appreciate GTA, but only playing CoD and Madden?

:shame:

:fridge:

:beer:

:puke:

Time to get Skyrim.

Well COD Zombies, I have probably played 250 hours more of that than any actual Multiplayer COD.

What is going on with that refrigerator?

Smashing the head of that guy slowly haha.

Yeah CoD zombies is fun, but there is a lot out there during the holiday season. Check out the ads in the deal section. So many great deals during Black Friday

[quote name='Og whitewidow']good luck finding someone to take the jags, the 3 cb they have, and the 79 speed safeties.[/QUOTE]

The team is owned. By CagGrenade. You subbed for him last night.

bread's done
Back