Madden 12 League - Official Fantasy CAG League Week 9 Live , Deadline is Friday

In the future we should look towards doing some sort of computer simulation on the trades, to see if the computer would accept the offer. It would take a little bit of work, but wouldn't hurt, and we would get the computers opinion if its lopsided or not.

Anyone know why I'm having such difficulty reaching sprice? I'm playing him this week right? Usually he's the first to play his game and I think we've advanced a couple days now, no? Someone send out the bat signal.

If you were playing someone who traded prospects for immediate impact players this week you would have put your 2 cents in as well, Im hating more on the person Bseti traded with. But I guess the world needs simple minded people to pour coffee, and handle simple jobs.

[quote name='Og whitewidow']If you were playing someone who traded prospects for immediate impact players this week you would have put your 2 cents in as well, Im hating more on the person Bseti traded with. But I guess the world needs simple minded people to pour coffee, and handle simple jobs.[/QUOTE]

Hate hate hate hate hate

[quote name='Og whitewidow']Im hating more on the person Bseti traded with. But I guess the world needs simple minded people to pour coffee, and handle simple jobs.[/QUOTE]

Kind of uncalled for...

I still don't see what your argument is..you say "as of right now Bseti got a steal of a deal", wow really?? Such an insightful outlook on the trade. So basically if I give someone a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round pick for a 40 OVR punter, you'd react with "WOW BS!!!! That guy is getting a punter for free!! What a steal! Don't allow this travesty!!" That trade would benefit me "as of right now" as well. You seem to look at this franchise solely as a single season. Do you understand the concept of ages, potentials, progression, regression?? Here's an idea - Season 1: the trade favors Bseti. Season 2: the trade will pretty much even out. Season 3+: the trade will heavily favor the Giants and will only get more lopsided as the franchise progresses. It's not ridiculous to think this franchise can achieve 3 seasons at least, and by that point each team will have benefited equally from the trade.

It's funny that you call others "simple-minded" when you have the most narrow-minded perception on these trades...every time you comment on a trade, you just seem to discredit yourself. I haven't seen a single good point out of you yet...we get it, you don't like the trade...now try to articulate why you don't like it rather than comment about how BSeti is getting 2 pro bowlers for a couple of rookies...

Going back to your point about this trade not going through in the NFL (actually I guess I was the one who made that comment...but you're acting like that gives your trade analysis any merit whatsoever): what kind of NFL coach would risk trading 2 established players for rookies who could potentially end up being busts? Now that we got that out of the way...how does that reasoning have ANYTHING to do with Madden? There is no such thing as a bust in Madden...what you see is what you get. Madden consists of a series of algorithms that are put in place which ensure that these rookies will progress more and more and soon excel in the NFL among the top of their position. How can you make any parallels between trading in the NFL and trading in Madden? One's approach to trading in Madden follows completely different guidelines.

Yea widdow quit ur bitchin.....this thread isn't fun when people complain n shit its poor sportsmanship. Ur the only one who feels that way so u can stop posting shit about it cuz no matter how much u do nothins gonna change. You don't understand how trades work and to a degree its the same in madden as it is in real life. Any offer can be made to any team, its called decision making. Like mike ditka trading 10 draft picks for ricky williams. Or jimmy johnson trading herchel walker for draft picks n rookies that turned out to be emmit smith mike irvin n troy aikman. If the dolphins wanna tgrade welker for a fourth round pick, roger goodell ain't gonna stop them.

Bottom line, you just don't get it.

Btw MA wtf is an algoorinthmim

Well if you can defend slants and pitches to the right (I can't), then you should be able to beat sprice. My CBs got beat on everyone one on one situation. And despite TJax playing decently I got housed. I pretty much h8 this (edit) team haha.

well one on one u bringing the house im not just gonna take the sack and all of my wr te should beat press so i just took wat u gave me.... gg tho

Gg indeed. My offense was cruising themselves for a little bit but I had a few 4th and short where I had to punt. Missed that chip shot FG early too. I wouldn't say I was bringing the house. At least one of those long TD catches was in double coverage. Your passing game is sick, surprised Bradford can make all those throws.

hes off and on but its the wr core.... i user catch and all 3 can go up over ur defenders... problam is when we go to ur league i got stafford whos worse and calvin with a decent mike williams.... quite a difference

Jeremy Maclin, Jerome Simpson, rob Gronkowski, Stephen Jackson, are all negotiable, looking for promising lineman (Both Offensive + Defensive)

[quote name='GpNinja']Hopefully when i play you we can still both be undefeated.:D[/QUOTE]

not if the I have my way this week...

VeryCheapGame - Let me know when you can play week 6. I am available between 6:30pmEST - 10pmEST, MON/TUES/WED. Looks like we are advancing tonight. Also sent you a PM.

Looking for someone to sub as the cowboys so I can get my game in. I'd prefer if someone could sub tonight. I will be on until about 11pm eastern time.

GG Doom... i promise a better showing next time. I should've waited to play u... needed a game or two to get back in the swing of things...

[quote name='Doomtime']GG Deuce. You made some nice plays with Cutler while being pressured.

How bout that CJ2K? :lol:[/QUOTE]

once Cutler lost that fumble, i knew it was gonna be a bad game for me. I can keep CJ2K under control but after Beason went down, i lost all interest in playing defense... Next game is in Carolina so we'll see how it goes

VeryCheapGame - are you out there, been trying to get ahold of you to schedule or game. PM me with your availability. I am good after 6pmEST all week.

I just checked online and the NY Giants do not have an owner - anyone know what's up with them?(without having to go through the thread)

[quote name='Doomtime']I think because he was booted from the other league, he ended up quitting this one too. We'll get a sub for you.[/QUOTE]

Figured that was the case, thanks - have the sub PM me please(Best way to get ahold of me)

[quote name='Doomtime']I think because he was booted from the other league, he ended up quitting this one too. We'll get a sub for you.[/QUOTE]

Thats kind of weird that he would make such a big trade and then just quit?

bread's done
Back