Madden 12 League - Official Fantasy CAG League Week 9 Live , Deadline is Friday

Trade alert...cheifs and giants trade in the works. Cheifs would send aj green, mark ingram, dan connor, and a first in return for vince wilfork, brandon lloyd, and a third rounder.....what u guys think

[quote name='BSETI50']Trade alert...cheifs and giants trade in the works. Cheifs would send aj green, mark ingram, dan connor, and a first in return for vince wilfork, brandon lloyd, and a third rounder.....what u guys think[/QUOTE]

seems a tad lopsided but not enough to shoot down. i see young talent being swapped for established talent... good deal. Makes me wish i had pulled the trigger on that AJ Green deal :cool:

[quote name='Og whitewidow']Vince Wilfork is an irreplaceable piece in this game.[/QUOTE]

debatable but i know where ur comin from

My internet just craped out with 1 min left in the 4th I hope it let whitewidow count the game and as for the trade I think it needs some work it does seem a little bit off

Yea. I'm giving up a lot but wilfork is a 96 and lloyd is an 88, originaly there was no connor in the deal n I was gonna get a fourth rounder in return...I mean it seems realistic to me I'm giving up aj green and ingraam who depending on how much u play them should both be close to an 85 at the end of the year, aj green will be better than lloyd after two seasons. I don't see the problem, yea its a lil lopsided but not all trades are perfectly even ya know.............I donno what does the league office think.... post ideas for the trade were trying to get this deal done

Cru never got back to me on a Seahawks owner. If anyone is around early tomorrow to sub, I'd like to get that in otherwise I can just sim it

As for the trade, I'll let you know in the morning after I look into it a bit more. Plus I'm dead tired. At first glance, it doesn't look too bad.

Alright, sprice, I'll be available around/after 8 est to tonight. I'll pm later with the rest of my schedule if that doesn't work.

Let me get a few more opinions on it first. It looks fine to me though since he's getting a lot of return with Ingram involved.

Also post the ages and potentials of the players involved when you get the chance.

I donno wshat lloyds potential is but he's 30 so he most likely won't be going up.....all the guys I'm giving him are A's, ingram is 21, green is 23 , connor is 25 but he might not be involved....we might go back to just green, ingram, and my first for wilfork, lloyd, and his fourth

Well post the final trade when you guys decide and it will probably be fine. Just have to know everyone involved and I need to get Cru's opinion too.

[quote name='bvharris']MA is scheduled to send the Cardinals to 1-4 at 6PM EST today.[/QUOTE]

MA abosolutely shit on me with a.p.

[quote name='bvharris']MA is scheduled to send the Cardinals to 1-4 at 6PM EST today.[/QUOTE]

Did we advance?

[quote name='Deuce20602']Devin McCourty is on the trade block... looking for a youngish WR with 90+ speed[/QUOTE]

I'd love to get him, but unfortunately Dwayne Bowe and Mike Williams are only 88 speed. ;)

[quote name='bvharris']I'd love to get him, but unfortunately Dwayne Bowe and Mike Williams are only 88 speed. ;)[/QUOTE]

I might be able to work with D-Bowe...

Patriots 31 - Jets 28

What a game! This one kept going back and forth. In a game where there were 4 interceptions, it went down to the last 8 seconds. The Patriots continue to make a statement in their division games.

Michael Vick was 12/19 for 189 yards with 2 touchdowns and 3 picks. He also rushed 6 times for 45 yards.

The Patriots running game struggled as Tim Hightower only rushed for 51 yards on 9 attempts but ended up with a touchdown.

The Patriots defense definitely came to play picking off Hasselbeck 4 times and sacking him 3 times.

Chris Crocker had 3 interceptions, and Cullen Jenkins had 2 sacks and a forced fumble, in which he scooped it up and ran for a touchdown.

Matt Hasselbeck wwas 10/23 for 282 yards 3 touchdowns, and 4 interceptions.

Ronnie Brown rushed for 148 yards and 1 touchdown on 28 attempts

Antoine Winfield had 2 picks

--
GG OsKEE! I thought you had me there for awhile. I'm definitely looking forward to our next match up.

Cardinals 31 - Vikings 28

Despite my obvious desire to give up on them, the Cardinals pulled out another NFC game in a close-fought battle with the Vikings. This was a sloppy one, with 7 total turnovers (3 by the Cards, 4 by the Vikings) with a Chris Gamble pick of Mallett being the one that sealed it away. The Vikings did score after with about 15 seconds left and then recovered the onside kick, but a hail mary at the end came up short.

Jake Locker finally put together a decent game. He wasn't terrible efficient, going 12-26, but he had 243 yards and 3 TDs, and his lone pick came on a hail mary at the end of the first half.

On the other hand my rushing attack was terrible all day, whereas AP managed to get it going late after I bottled him up in the first half.

As I said, the big plays in this game were turnovers, including the Vikings fumbling a punt deep in their own territory when they failed to call for a fair catch and got laid out. And then the Gamble pick later.

--
gg MA! Always a tough fought battle when we play, your rookie QB just made a few more mistakes than mine did this time. Could've gone either way.

btw, thanks to whoever gave me the suggestion to use the Lions playbook. Even though I stuck with Locker, there were a lot more manageable passes for him in there.

In other news, LeSean McCoy has been added to the Cardinals trading block. I'm not having much luck with the speed back type with this offensive line, and I don't throw to my backs enough to really take advantage of his pass-catching skills. I'm sure there's someone who can make better use of him.

Cardinals trade block:
Available:
QB Matthew Stafford - 80 OVR, 22, A Potential
HB LeSean McCoy - 88 OVR, 23, A Potential
HB Danny Woodhead - 82 OVR, 26, B Pot
DT Richard Seymour - 93 OVR, 32, A Potential
WR Dwayne Bowe - 91 OVR, 27, A Potential (Any deal with Bowe will need to involve a young high-upside WR coming back)

Looking for:
Young A-potential C or RG
Cornerbacks
Possibly a LE or LOLB
Draft picks
Willing to listen to any offers though.

Fun Fact....this marks my 3rd consecutive game with a score of 31-28! 2 of which I lost...considering that along with my game with mog where I lost by 7, I could have POTENTIALLY been 5-0 if I got a few breaks!

Despite a 3 to 5 TD/Int ratio for Mallett...I feel pretty good about him. He seems to be able to make most of the throws I need him to, I just force too many balls. I like Amendola in the slot too...so far my trade acquisitions have been working out pretty well.

I WOULD however like to put Pettigrew on the trade block for more of a receiving TE...partly because I have Pettigrew in the other league and I'd like to broaden my horizons a bit. Pettigrew is 81 OVR A potential and 26 years old...I'd like a comparable receiving TE, but I can sweeten the pot a bit for a better TE or settle for a lesser TE if something else is thrown in.

Pettigrew: 73 speed, 76 catching, 72 route running, 75 CIT, 73 SPC, 87 Release, 75 RBS, 64 RBF, 68 PBS, 68 PBF

Also..anyone interested in Justin Tuck? 28 years old, 94 OVR LE, 84 speed...looking for DT, LB, CB, FS...also probably a lesser DE in return as well.

[quote name='MasterAwesome']Also..anyone interested in Justin Tuck? 28 years old, 94 OVR LE, 84 speed...looking for DT, LB, CB, FS...also probably a lesser DE in return as well.[/QUOTE]

Am very interested uhm i really don't know who you would want to just look at my players and tell me who you want and i well see.

Bv, take a look at my corners im interested in seymour....I'm also willing to negotiate Stephen Jackson, Jerome "the bud smoker" Simpson, Jeremy Maclin, Any of my cornerbacks...I need DT, OL!!!!

(btw...please tell me how wes welker outplays darelle revis every snap..... i would love to know!)[/QUOTE]

I don't know the only time i threw it too him is when i knew what coverage you were playing . Welker only had 4 receptions and only 46 yards which sounds like a highschool game lol

Trade prop.....mark ingram RB 79ovr 21yr Apot, aj green WR 80ovr 23yr Apot, dan connor MLB 80 ovr 25yr Apot, 1st round pick

For

Vince wilfork DT 96ovr 29yr A pot, brandon lloyd WR 88ovr 30 yr ?pot, 3rd round pick

Does anyone know the Jaguars owner? I have been trying to get in touch with him via CAG and X-Box and have 0 responces so far.

[quote name='Doomtime']I'm not going to be too strict with fantasy trades so yeah it looks fine to me. Let me get a hold of Cru[/QUOTE]

Arite sounds good

Aright well doom said it was ok so I'm gonna accept it....if cru has a major prob with it which I doubt he will then well do somethin I donno...

bread's done
Back