Madden 12 League - Official Fantasy CAG League Week 9 Live , Deadline is Friday

[quote name='Og whitewidow']94 lol, defiitely didn't mean to type that, this forum is kinda rough navigating with a phone.[/QUOTE]

Ever hear of one of those new-thangy computer thingamajigs?

[quote name='LVPatriots']Or just ask Cru or Doom I think?[/QUOTE]

or any of the vets of the league(s). Posting a question in the thread usually gets a response from one of the regulars

Aj green is available at the right price....looking for a beast DT after MA and the vikings ran all over me.
Apparently no1 has any interest in mark ingram or beanie wells which surprises me but this league does seem to be more pass oriented.

I have some good youth on my team, maybe a alittle too much, its not like Cru's 35 rookies but I have a few and I would part with any of them at the right price.

Let me know people

[quote name='BSETI50']Aj green is available at the right price....looking for a beast DT after MA and the vikings ran all over me.
Apparently no1 has any interest in mark ingram or beanie wells which surprises me but this league does seem to be more pass oriented.
[/QUOTE]

I sent you a PM about Green a while back. I'm still willing to work out a deal, and I also have Richard Seymour who I'm willing to move.

Alright mog, I went ahead and dropped McCoy into FA...I was hoping to do it while you were on to avoid someone snatching him up, since I think there are some unknowns in this league!!

I'd also like to reiterate that I'm taking offers for Adrian Peterson just in case anyone missed it...although he ran for 240 yards and 2 TDs on 16 carries right after I put him on the trading block! I'd like young A potential players on defense mostly (LB, CB, DT, FS)...I can take quantity over quality if there are like 3 or 4 A potential young players in the 70s or something.

DeAngelo Williams is available to anyone needing a RB... but be warned, it will cost u a RB of comparable speed(OVR rating > 70) and a WR with an OVR of at least 83 and preferably 90+ speed

[quote name='staticz']Are the trade rules the same as CAGFL2? Are we doing player caps, trade limits, etc?[/QUOTE]

I asked the same question awhile back and the answer was yes, same rules as CAGFL2

We should clarify those for everyone not in that league, so people aren't suprised when they try to trade there whole team.

[quote name='bvharris']I sent you a PM about Green a while back. I'm still willing to work out a deal, and I also have Richard Seymour who I'm willing to move.[/QUOTE]

Yea seymour could be the guuy I'm lookin for...I'm gonna sign on xbox in a few I'll take another look at yr squad then maybe send u an offer thru a PM, feel free to do the same we migth be able to work somethin out

I think there should be very minimal (if any) trade restrictions in this league since we did a fantasy draft. The whole reason for limiting trades in the other leagues is so our teams don't end up looking like fantasy teams but that obviously doesn't apply here lol.

[quote name='MasterAwesome']I think there should be very minimal (if any) trade restrictions in this league since we did a fantasy draft. The whole reason for limiting trades in the other leagues is so our teams don't end up looking like fantasy teams but that obviously doesn't apply here lol.[/QUOTE]

i agree

[quote name='Deuce20602']i agree[/QUOTE]

Me too. I think the same rules for fairness and review should apply obviously, but I see no real reason we shouldn't trade to our hearts content.

[quote name='augmog']Og when can u play our game?[/QUOTE]

Mog I just talked to ogwhitewidow he said he'll be on at 8

[quote name='bvharris']me too. I think the same rules for fairness and review should apply obviously, but i see no real reason we shouldn't trade to our hearts content.[/quote]

x4

TE Fred Davis 79 Ovr/ Age 26/ A Pot is out there for any trade offers

The guy is a straight beast recieving, and he's fast as shit for a TE, 79 Speed/82 catch/85 Catch in Traffic

I already have Dustin Keller so I'm looking for some help in my blocking game.

Looking for a good blocking TE ith a similiar overall

Or a LT or RT

Let me know, and if you up the price a bit, Dustin Keller could be traded instead.

what time are we advancing tonight? will we be keeping the advancing every 2/3 days? if so, I wont miss my showdown with Doom's Falcons, provided he can play wednesday night or thursday morning...

I'm not getting a reply from Man2008. We played yesterday and the game d/c with 2:15 left in 4Q - I was up by 11.

He didn't reply when I asked if I could count it so I didn't. I can play after 9cst so I'll need a sub or something if he never replies. I'm not cool with a sim especially when I was up by that much.

[quote name='BSETI50']Mog I just talked to ogwhitewidow he said he'll be on at 8[/QUOTE]

I'm online now

I can sub tonight - playing a match in the other league at 11pmEST, but can play anytime between 7-10pmEST.

[quote name='Doomtime']We are advancing tonight despite the slackers who have yet to play their games. I know bv and tanabeo needed subs.[/QUOTE]

He wasn't able to play yesterday, I just PMed him to see if he can play tonight. I'm certainly available.

[quote name='Doomtime']We are advancing tonight despite the slackers who have yet to play their games. I know bv and tanabeo needed subs.[/QUOTE]

Man2008 pmd me saying he would be on at 11 tonight. If you want to advance before that it's fine with me. I'm tired of messing with it.

[quote name='BSETI50']Thanks...and bv I just couldn't come up with a trade propisition that seemed right between us[/QUOTE]

I never got a PM from you, so it doesn't seem like there was ever any proposal whatsoever. :lol:

I'm interested to see what you got.

No there wasn't cuz I couldn't think of a good one that I would actually wanna do, I mean whatever trade I do I'm gonna be givin up young talent n gettin old talent in return so I'm kinda bein careful

Its a little bit of a blockbuster if it goes through,he said he liked it, I donno what it takes for a trade to get shot down but I'm just waitin on a confirmation and I guess we'll put it up here

Cardinals 17 - Giants 7

The Cardinals finally get their first win of the season behind a strong defensive performance, with the much-maligned Cards defense able to shut out the Giants until the final 30 seconds of the game.

The QB situation for the Cardinals remains muddied, as both Stafford and Locker played, and neither one very impressively (though neither through a pick). I'm still not sure what to do there.

Meanwhile, a star was born in Stevan Ridley, who did all the scoring with two long TD runs. He had 3 total carries for 117 yards and 2 scores, as well as another which was called back on a hold. LeSean McCoy was less impressive, carrying the ball 8 times for 27 yards, and also coughing up a fumble. Ridley definitely made a strong case for an expanded role.

--
gg VCG! It's nice to finally get off the snide and know I'm not gonna go 0-16, even if I suck with this team (which I do) and end up relegated.

[quote name='bvharris']The QB situation for the Cardinals remains muddied, as both Stafford and Locker played, and neither one very impressively (though neither through a pick). I'm still not sure what to do there.
[/QUOTE]

Do you feel comfortable at all with either QB? In the other league I had the same decision to make between Ponder and McNabb. Even though McNabb had better stats - I feel more comfortable with Ponder.

[quote name='Superstar']Do you feel comfortable at all with either QB? In the other league I had the same decision to make between Ponder and McNabb. Even though McNabb had better stats - I feel more comfortable with Ponder.[/QUOTE]

Not in the slightest. I'll readily admit I've been spoiled in our leagues by having elite QBs, Rivers last year and now Brady (I forget who my QB was in 2.0 last year, but I think it was someone good). I moved the ball pretty well in my first two games, but I've regressed somewhat in terms of throwing the ball (whereas ironically I'm currently throwing it very well in the other league).

I think I need to do some experimenting with other playbooks. I'm still using the NE playbook since I know it so well, but while those plays are well suited for Tom Brady it's harder with guys who can't make all the throws he can.

Honestly, this is why I was looking to trade Stafford. That way I can commit to Locker and stop waffling back and forth almost every game (I don't think either of them has played a full game yet).

[quote name='bvharris']Not in the slightest. I'll readily admit I've been spoiled in our leagues by having elite QBs, Rivers last year and now Brady (I forget who my QB was in 2.0 last year, but I think it was someone good). I moved the ball pretty well in my first two games, but I've regressed somewhat in terms of throwing the ball (whereas ironically I'm currently throwing it very well in the other league).

I think I need to do some experimenting with other playbooks. I'm still using the NE playbook since I know it so well, but while those plays are well suited for Tom Brady it's harder with guys who can't make all the throws he can.

Honestly, this is why I was looking to trade Stafford. That way I can commit to Locker and stop waffling back and forth almost every game (I don't think either of them has played a full game yet).[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should try out the Detroit playbook with Stafford before you trade him? Just a thought. I know how tough it is struggling with a QB because I still struggle with Ponder. When a QB has less than desirable stats you have to be dead on with your reads or they turn into interceptions. It's tough!

[quote name='staticz']I've been pondering the NE playbook but am not sure if I like the run sets. What is your opinion of them?[/QUOTE]

They're underrated. It's definitely not a "running playbook" but there are plenty of good sets in there to run out of. It's got a ton of variations on single back sets, plus several variations of both I and Strong, as well as a good number of effective shotgun runs. I like the playbook a lot, I've been using it for two years.

[quote name='Superstar']Maybe you should try out the Detroit playbook with Stafford before you trade him? Just a thought. I know how tough it is struggling with a QB because I still struggle with Ponder. When a QB has less than desirable stats you have to be dead on with your reads or they turn into interceptions. It's tough![/QUOTE]

I might give that a shot, thanks for the suggestion!

If we plan on advancing early tonight I don't mind a SIM but if someone will sub for GB late tonight I might leave work early if I can't leave early i will be home at 11:15 CST if someone can sub then

og says he'd be willing to sub. I can wait late tonight since I'll be on CoD all night. Just make sure everyone plays TONIGHT (including myself)

we just got 2 ER patients so I will be at work for the duration so if you can sub at 11:15 cst I will see you need

bread's done
Back