Madden 12 League - Official Fantasy CAG League Week 9 Live , Deadline is Friday

Well he's already 1-2 and in the toughest division so I'm hoping it'll be a little better than 24-32 (with a little help from you!) but still, I think I should be able to find someone in the high 70's/A potential even late in the first round, so I'm not too worried.

[quote name='bvharris']Ubernes and I run the other league. If a spot opens up, I'll let you know. We'll probably have a couple spots open in the offseason.[/QUOTE]

aright yea let me know i'll jump in...

also whats the situation with the salary cap and resigning players in the online franchise? it doesnt show player salaries or anything in player management. kind of important.

There's no free agency or salary cap in the online franchise. You keep everyone on your team unless they retire or you trade them.

[quote name='Tanabeo']I wish the GB owner would look at my trade offers.[/QUOTE]

GB owner is super flaky....on top of that he said he would be in Vegas for the next four days.

[quote name='Tanabeo']I wish the GB owner would look at my trade offers.[/QUOTE]

i can tell u he's not trading any of his offense... he's very particular about what he does offensively and he drafted them for specific purposes... u might get a deal on a defensive player tho...

Masterawesome you have made alot of moves , I see your looking to make out big in the draft , when I wikify the thread be sure to update the entry page.

We still on track to advance tonight?

Cardinals trade block:
Available:
QB Matthew Stafford - 80 OVR, 22, A Potential
HB Danny Woodhead - 82 OVR, 26, B Pot (94 speed, 96 agility, 96 acceleration, 96 elusiveness, 80 catch)
DT Richard Seymour - 93 OVR, 32, A Potential
WR Dwayne Bowe - 91 OVR, 27, A Potential (Any deal with Bowe will need to involve a young high-upside WR coming back)

Looking for:
Young A-potential C or RG
Cornerbacks
Possibly a LE or LOLB
Draft picks
Willing to listen to any offers though.

Yeah lol I only moved 3 players...but I guess that Vernon Davis is sorta a big deal or something. Are all my trades ok to be put through?? I'm the only one making trades in this league so I haven't been able to exercise my authority as President, Vice President, AND Treasurer of the Trade Committee!

[quote name='MasterAwesome']Are all my trades ok to be put through?? [/QUOTE]

I haven't played my Week 3 game yet, so we'll have to wait until after for ours. I'll drop Amendola after I play.

[quote name='bvharris']I haven't played my Week 3 game yet, so we'll have to wait until after for ours. I'll drop Amendola after I play.[/QUOTE]

Do you wanna do it before your game? I still got my 360 on and am at the franchise...if you wanna use Branch for this game, I can go ahead and drop him...doesn't matter to me.

[quote name='MasterAwesome']Do you wanna do it before your game? I still got my 360 on and am at the franchise...if you wanna use Branch for this game, I can go ahead and drop him...doesn't matter to me.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure guys are supposed to play in two games in the same week. ;)

The Carolina Panthers would like to formally welcome Vernon Davis to the team. He will be wearing his original #85. Head Coach Ron Rivera stated that he will institute some packages to accommodate the TE's rather special skill set and he expects the Pro Bowl TE to have an immediate impact.

Vernon Davis had only four words for the media..."Super Bowl or Bust"

The Patriots are looking for a speedy wide out to help them in their passing game. I welcome trade offers in my inbox.

Only Dolphins/Browns and Jets/Raiders left. Jets/Raiders game is in the 3rd quarter right now...we gonna advance after that's done?

And BV you wanna swap players at some point tonight? Or wait til tomorrow?

Has anybody been able to get ahold of ed? I sent him a message like 2 days ago he hasn't replyed yet..

EdFnReed can probably play tomorrow I know him so I can contact him if need be but try him on xbox live. I would try the zero on xbox live also for those that have to play him.

Cheifs are willing to trade aj green, looking for an elite Route Running reciever. I've made some big plays with aj however he is young and has dropped several key passes, he is filthy at an 80A and I value him extremely high

Get at me

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']EdFnReed can probably play tomorrow I know him so I can contact him if need be but try him on xbox live. I would try the zero on xbox live also for those that have to play him.[/QUOTE]

Can you tell him to contact me on xbox?

[quote name='staticz']GB owner is super flaky....on top of that he said he would be in Vegas for the next four days.[/QUOTE]
I play GB this week and if he is going gone I'm going to need a sub

Does everyone here have a smartphone (Droid, Iphone, Blackberry,... etc) I wanted to suggest to everyone to download the app called, KIK messenger. I know a few guys here have downloaded it. I want to try this to more effectively communicate, but in no way replace the thread. I just would like to see the league move as quickly as possible and the more outlets of communication the smoother things will operate.

Alright FELLAS...I was hoping not to have to resort to this, but I think I will start taking offers for Adrian Peterson. I would like good young players at the DT, CB, FS, and LB positions...maybe a WR as well. I think I'm good on draft picks right now, I don't want to invest everything into one draft which (at this point) I don't know if I'll even be able to make or not. I dunno if I'm gonna trade him for sure or not, but I'd like to just see what kind of interest there is in him for now. I might wanna play my next game or two first just to make sure I know where my holes are in my team and give Starks some time to see if he'll be a competent franchise back for me. So if anyone is interested in Peterson, please PM me with some offers...NO DRAFT PICKS. THANKS!

[quote name='MasterAwesome']Alright FELLAS...I was hoping not to have to resort to this, but I think I will start taking offers for Adrian Peterson. I would like good young players at the DT, CB, FS, and LB positions...maybe a WR as well. I think I'm good on draft picks right now, I don't want to invest everything into one draft which (at this point) I don't know if I'll even be able to make or not. I dunno if I'm gonna trade him for sure or not, but I'd like to just see what kind of interest there is in him for now. I might wanna play my next game or two first just to make sure I know where my holes are in my team and give Starks some time to see if he'll be a competent franchise back for me. So if anyone is interested in Peterson, please PM me with some offers...NO DRAFT PICKS. THANKS![/QUOTE]

I will wikify the front page so the you can edit the trade section , Mr. Secretary of Trades.

[quote name='MasterAwesome']Alright FELLAS...I was hoping not to have to resort to this, but I think I will start taking offers for Adrian Peterson. I would like good young players at the DT, CB, FS, and LB positions...maybe a WR as well. I think I'm good on draft picks right now, I don't want to invest everything into one draft which (at this point) I don't know if I'll even be able to make or not. I dunno if I'm gonna trade him for sure or not, but I'd like to just see what kind of interest there is in him for now. I might wanna play my next game or two first just to make sure I know where my holes are in my team and give Starks some time to see if he'll be a competent franchise back for me. So if anyone is interested in Peterson, please PM me with some offers...NO DRAFT PICKS. THANKS![/QUOTE]

*thread explodes like the other league did when AP was traded* ;)

First game my team played well. Even on offense I was moving the ball. After the reset that all went to shit. D didn't have the same surprises and the O was terrible as per usual. Six picks for Gabbert and I only put him in at the half. I can't believe I drafted this team. It does not feel like mine and I'm having trouble caring about them, especially the offense. I want to punt on first down and go for pick sixes to score haha. Terrible!

[quote name='ubernes']First game my team played well. Even on offense I was moving the ball. After the reset that all went to shit. D didn't have the same surprises and the O was terrible as per usual. Six picks for Gabbert and I only put him in at the half. I can't believe I drafted this team. It does not feel like mine and I'm having trouble caring about them, especially the offense. I want to punt on first down and go for pick sixes to score haha. Terrible![/QUOTE]

Who is your backup QB? Just curious.

[quote name='ubernes']Gg deuce. I really need to reconsider playing this game haha. I just blow.[/QUOTE]

GG...my secondary is playing lights out so far... i think we've totaled 19 INTs thru 4 games...13 in weeks 3 and 4 alone. DaQuan Bowers seems to be stepping up to be the man on my DLine and Beason holds me down at the second level... It seemed like ur offensive line didnt give u much time to do anything cuz i hardly blitzed that game and every time i looked, TJax or Gabbert was gettin hit or running for dear life.

Sidenote... new acquisition Vernon Davis(who was apparently voted a captain just minutes after arriving in Carolina) had 6 catches for 128 yards making him the leader in every receiving category on my team except for TDs (Crabtree has 3 to Davis' 2). We move to 4-0 with a slew of tough games ahead...Grand Cru, DOOM, Ballhawk, and then MA before my week 9 bye. I'm gonna miss one of those games and if we keep the pace of advancement, it's looking like it'll be the game vs Ballhawk so Chris Johnson better do some extra wind sprints over the next week or two

[quote name='Superstar']Who is your backup QB? Just curious.[/QUOTE]

Tavaris Jackson. I actually started him and he missed a ton of throws but his misses don't go straight to the other team like Gabbert's. He only had 2 completions in the first half so I switched Gabbert in.

I actually just checked the FA pool for other QBs, not much there. It's crazy looking at Gabbert's stats. Short throw acc in the 90s, med acc in the 80s, no idea how I can be thst bad with him. I hardly ever look deep.

[quote name='Deuce20602'] It seemed like ur offensive line didnt give u much time to do anything cuz i hardly blitzed that game and every time i looked, TJax or Gabbert was gettin hit or running for dear life.[/QUOTE]

Yeahhh, again, these guys are rated decently in their blocking categories yet they act like saloon doors on the field. I'm hoping I can tough out this season, and they grow with Gabbert in the offseason. They are all young and A pots so that's my only hope right now.

bread's done
Back