Madden 12 League - Official Fantasy CAG League Week 9 Live , Deadline is Friday

So how do we know what team we are in the division. Sorry if I missed this somewhere but I'm not seeing the team breakdowns. Thanks

I've decided that I'm going to pass on this league, unfortunately. I really just don't have the time to join up with another one at this point. Sounds like it should be fun for you guys though.

[quote name='pdm76']So how do we know what team we are in the division. Sorry if I missed this somewhere but I'm not seeing the team breakdowns. Thanks[/QUOTE]

you can have whatever team you want out of the 4 in the division you have been assigned , just post it here so I can update front page

I will take the...VIKINGS! Man I don't think I'll be able to make any of those draft times except probably 10 a.m. EST on Sunday...but that isn't very realistic for the PST people. It sucks, but it's not a deal-breaker...I'll just take whatever the CPU gives me (it'll be somewhat of a relief considering how long you guys are saying this draft is gonna take). But if I get 10 90 OVR punters then you guys better trade with me!

A few divisions have been changed so please pay close attention to front page , I didn't change anyone who has chosen there team already.

[quote name='MasterAwesome']I will take the...VIKINGS! Man I don't think I'll be able to make any of those draft times except probably 10 a.m. EST on Sunday...but that isn't very realistic for the PST people. It sucks, but it's not a deal-breaker...I'll just take whatever the CPU gives me (it'll be somewhat of a relief considering how long you guys are saying this draft is gonna take). But if I get 10 90 OVR punters then you guys better trade with me![/QUOTE]

ok and I was going to say you should set your draft board once the league is created, If you pm me you number I can let you know exactly when I post the info so you can get as much time to set the board as possible. I also believe you can draft from a computer. there is also always the option of having a friend draft for you who is around that you know will pick you a solid roster.

[quote name='Deuce20602']any way we can make that 8 pm tomorrow instead of 7:15? or are we able to draft thru the website?[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I'll be out of town during the day, so the later it is the more likely that I can make it.

I didn't say this in the poll, and now it won't let me vote again, but 10:00AM would also work for me. I'll be gone from 2-8 or 9, so really I probably won't be able to make any draft in the evening.

Anytime Sunday past 9 est is probably too late. I would be able to be there for the first 2 hours, but after that I would have to autodraft.

Cant use the poll, i vote sunday 715, secondly....how much time will be alotted for picks....keep in mind if 32 people take 30 seconds on a pick thats 16 minutes, 16 x 54 =14 hours of picks. Ill take the patriots...

-P.S. Mr. Grand Cru, your not Mr. Grand Cru, he's locked up for 75 yrs.
Your not Wavy OWWWWWW!!!!!!

[quote name='Og whitewidow']Cant use the poll, i vote sunday 715, secondly....how much time will be alotted for picks....keep in mind if 32 people take 30 seconds on a pick thats 16 minutes, 16 x 54 =14 hours of picks. Ill take the patriots...

-P.S. Mr. Grand Cru, your not Mr. Grand Cru, he's locked up for 75 yrs.
Your not Wavy OWWWWWW!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Im not sure why some people can't vote LVPatriots had the same issue, and the drafts I have been in, in the past took about 3 to 4 hours.

PS : I was Mr Grand Cru before Max B made it semi popular, lol

Cru you have the AFC East in the main post 2 times could I move to the south and take the texans, if not I guess I will take Denver now that OAK is gone.

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']Redworm were you supposed to be in the league ? I see you voted ?[/QUOTE]

Redworm is scared so hes trollin:)

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']we could move it back to 8pm if people prefer that ?[/QUOTE]

I can maybe get back by 8, though I still think 10:15 is better. :D

[quote name='bvharris']I can maybe get back by 8, though I still think 10:15 is better. :D[/QUOTE]

If we started at 10:15 we wouldn't be done until 2.

[quote name='gbpackers94']If we started at 10:15 we wouldn't be done until 2.[/QUOTE]

I mean 10:15AM. And that's fine with me.

Ah, now that everyone is talking rain, I wish I went Vikings!

I couldn't do 10am. Jets are on at 1 and I play basketball every Sunday morning before then. 7pm and onward works for me Sunday. Could also work Monday since MNF sucks just as bad as SNF.

yea... 8 works for me... i'll probably miss my first pick or two but that wont be as detrimental as missing the first 5-8 rounds

My Namndi and Revis dreams have been crushed after ending up with the 25th pick. Hope something is left with a pick this low :p

When are we closing the poll?

[quote name='doomtime']pick number 2 yes![/quote]

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[quote name='Deuce20602']nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo[/QUOTE]

I know right , smh I was going to pick the falcons smh

[quote name='Deuce20602']nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo[/QUOTE]

+1

I see we play Week 1, Doom. My schedule is already much harder in this league and only 5 users joined haha.

Another reason I should've taken the Vikings... pick 7 vs 17.

Pick #2 also means pick #63. Yeah, he'll get a great player, but the crop which is available when it comes back around to him won't be as good.

bread's done
Back