Madden 12 League - Official Fantasy CAG League Week 9 Live , Deadline is Friday

[quote name='Doomtime']We'll see how it looks when the time comes, we can postpone for 15 minutes.[/QUOTE]

That would be a huge help. I would definitely make that.

[quote name='ubernes']Lol, EA servers down. classic Madden.[/QUOTE]

After I violated every possible Montgomery County and DC traffic law to get here at exactly 8:15?? You're KILLING me, Madden!

[quote name='bvharris']After I violated every possible Montgomery County and DC traffic law to get here at exactly 8:15?? You're KILLING me, Madden![/QUOTE]
Montgomery County , I played in a basketball league out there in Rockville

[quote name='ubernes']Lost track of the QBs there :/ haha, looks like the Bears are going with Project Gabbart.[/QUOTE]

I wanted Gabbart smh , wanna trade

[quote name='ubernes']hah for who?

oh and Doom, let's play after this![/QUOTE]

Look at my team I really wanted him to be my starter , I could send you Christian Ponder and 3rd pick

I'd have to look at Ponder's stats. I liked Gabbart's, but I don't need his speed. If Ponder improves in the throwing dept that could be a decent deal for me.

ah! just got booted from the EA servers right before my pick! oh well. hopefully I can get back on this.

edit: nevermind, back! my special teams are going to be so siccccck!!!!

[quote name='ubernes']ah! just got booted from the EA servers right before my pick! oh well. hopefully I can get back on this.[/QUOTE]

It's still not over!?

Anyone whose team drafted two punters, I'm your guy.

Also, I'd like to move Danny Woodhead, he ended up pretty redundant with my other backs. Will post a full trading block tomorrow.

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']Montgomery County , I played in a basketball league out there in Rockville[/QUOTE]

was good with a winter league cru

[quote name='damailman2272']was good with a winter league cru[/QUOTE]

You sticking around tonight, if you are lets play our game:)

[quote name='gbpackers94']I hate my team.[/QUOTE]

That's what I like to hear from a division rival. :D

I'm actually pretty happy with mine, though we'll see if that changes once I see it on the field. My biggest issue playing as the Pats in the other league has been the lack of any true downfield threats, so I made sure to address that. This offense much more closely resembles the one I had so much success with in San Diego last year.

My D is pretty sketchy, but having Willis in the middle will probably cover up a lot of deficiencies. Plus I have two decent corners in Mathis and Gamble.

[quote name='gbpackers94']I hate my team.[/QUOTE]

Me too. I drafted a lot of speed LBs to contain speedy RBs but... Nope. I know it's Doom but at least get NEAR the RB.

Starting to 2nd guess another lg haha

[quote name='ubernes']Me too. I drafted a lot of speed LBs to contain speedy RBs but... Nope. I know it's Doom but at least get NEAR the RB.[/QUOTE]

I think "it's Doom" is as good a reason as any to give your Run D a mulligan.

You'd better hope D wins championships though, because when I looked at your offensive roster I threw up a little. ;)

I will trade you Def for Def and BV dont look at my Off because you will throw up more than just a little

[quote name='ubernes']I didn't draft an offensive player til my D was filled[/QUOTE]

I got MJD then went all Def

[quote name='bvharris']Anyone whose team drafted two punters, I'm your guy.

Also, I'd like to move Danny Woodhead, he ended up pretty redundant with my other backs. Will post a full trading block tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I got two

Must have been the servers tonight, our game had lag spikes at certain points.

Falcons over Uber's Bears 40-0.

CJ 26 ATT 198 Yds 3 TDs (and one crazy fumble on the goal line)

Darren Sproles added 48 yds and a TD on 4 carries.

Defense had 5 picks and 5 sacks on Gabbert.

[quote name='Doomtime']Must have been the servers tonight, our game had lag spikes at certain points.

Falcons over Uber's Bears 40-0.

CJ 26 ATT 198 Yds 3 TDs (and one crazy fumble on the goal line)

Darren Sproles added 48 yds and a TD on 4 carries.

Defense had 5 picks and 5 sacks on Gabbert.[/QUOTE]

Gabbert is terrible. Who would have thought Sanchez could spoil me. The lag ruined any kind of scrambling for me as he would pretty much just run into a defender in this weird, herky-jerky way. When I was given time and my WRs actually got some space, Gabbert over or under threw it. I had at least one TD pass that was way off target.

I really wish I knew how to contain outside runs. I would rather let my high rated linemen handle the middle and have my LBs and DBs worry about the edges, but they all just run into the pile and then boom, you make one move to the outside and they are all just watching. There's no anticipation. I'm sure there's a way to stop it, but I apparently couldn't figure it out.

I honestly may use Tarvaris Jackson. Could he really be any worse at throwing? And he'd give me more time to throw too.

[quote name='ubernes']Gabbert is terrible. Who would have thought Sanchez could spoil me. The lag ruined any kind of scrambling for me as he would pretty much just run into a defender in this weird, herky-jerky way. When I was given time and my WRs actually got some space, Gabbert over or under threw it. I had at least one TD pass that was way off target.

I really wish I knew how to contain outside runs. I would rather let my high rated linemen handle the middle and have my LBs and DBs worry about the edges, but they all just run into the pile and then boom, you make one move to the outside and they are all just watching. There's no anticipation. I'm sure there's a way to stop it, but I apparently couldn't figure it out.[/QUOTE]

I run the 4-6 it is very good against the run but if someone throws it and you cant get pressure your screwed

[quote name='Tanabeo']I run the 4-6 it is very good against the run but if someone throws it and you cant get pressure your screwed[/QUOTE]

I like 4-6 on runs up the middle, but i feel like it would be even easier to bounce outside of 4-6, no?

[quote name='ubernes']I like 4-6 on runs up the middle, but i feel like it would be even easier to bounce outside of 4-6, no?[/QUOTE]

4-6 speed package my friend. I ran the 4-3 tonight and am promptly switching back to 4-6.

[quote name='ubernes']I like 4-6 on runs up the middle, but i feel like it would be even easier to bounce outside of 4-6, no?[/QUOTE]

It just depends on the call even the inside blitz stops the outside runs a lot, but sometimes they can break off a good one thats why I just stick to a lot of 4-6 bear

bread's done
Back