Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

[quote name='Appleinthetree']Bv what's this season thing, I don't remember how many seasons I've played?[/QUOTE]

You're good, just post your gamertags.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']
I believe I should qualify for an automatic spot, but it's ultimately up to the commissioners.[/QUOTE]

It's definitely possible, like I said it's possible we missed a few people. If you could go back and figure out what seasons you've played since 10, that would help.

[quote name='BSETI50']so if i get shafted and miss out on the lottery, do i go to the jv league?[/QUOTE]

You can post in that thread and ask N8 if they have spots, but I wouldn't phrase it like that, it's a fun league and should be pretty full it seems like.

Also you could just pm N8 asking what's up.

CAG: neworlbush25
GT: neworlbush25
New player? no
Seasons played: Not exactly sure, but a couple in 09 and 10.. when Azu was the commish and when bv first became commish

Havent picked up madden since 10 but very excited for this year

I was wondering does anybody know about or interested in a specialty type league outside of this like Coaches / Owners only controlled league, Or a QB only League, or Punters only lol. If so let me know about it.

Cag name man2008
Xbl : man2008
New player: no
I played last year for a season and 1/2 then drop out cuz my Internet was in and out and wasn't available to play but I'm trying play this year there r spots left . O by the way I played with the redskins last year

[quote name='staticz']How many do we have signed up for the lottery?[/QUOTE]

Looks like 9 right now, though I expect plenty more. Not everyone with an auto spot has claimed it yet either.

CAG username: Matt Young
XBL gamertag: X Matt Young X
New player: No
Seasons played: Madden 10- 3 seasons; Madden 11- 3 seasons; Madden 12- 5 seasons, all 11 with the Green Bay Packers

Sorry I'm late to the party. Thought I did this already.

heatmenageatrois_medium.gif

CAG username: Doomtime
XBL gamertag: Doomtime
New player: Negative
Seasons played: Madden 11 & 12- 7 seasons total

Don't know how many seasons I'm in for this year. Supposed to be heading to Kenya in December, but details are to a minimum right now so that could change.

[quote name='sprice8688']i think there is 9 lottery teams and only 21 guarenteed spots so id say ur in.... wont even be a lottery i guess[/QUOTE]

I'd be very surprised if we don't have to do a lottery. Most people aren't even beginning to think about Madden yet.

[quote name='bvharris']I'd be very surprised if we don't have to do a lottery. Most people aren't even beginning to think about Madden yet.[/QUOTE]

Madden drops in less than a month all real madden players r thinking bout madden 13 lol !!!!!

[quote name='bvharris']I'd be very surprised if we don't have to do a lottery. Most people aren't even beginning to think about Madden yet.[/QUOTE]

This. I've had every Madden for the last 15 years and don't think about it until about a week before it releases. The league will have a waiting list for sure. Last year when I signed up there were 6 or 7 in front of me...can't imagine it will be any different this year.

[quote name='theredworm']When do we expect this lottery and team selection to go down, week before release?[/QUOTE]

I vote we don't let you in.

[quote name='theredworm']When do we expect this lottery and team selection to go down, week before release?[/QUOTE]

In a couple of weeks most likely.

if theres a spot for me i will take it but i will be gone for 3 weeks in early september. so right when the game comes out so if theres not room i guess right to the list of waiting for me when im back hope im one of the top guys on the waiting list

add me to the waiting list... I'm outtie 5000 next Tuesday, and I'll be back mid-January...hopefully, the timing will be right and I'll catch the beginning of a new season...

and to whoever gains control of Carolina, be prepared for my onslaught of PMs about taking them over :D

[quote name='Deuce20602']add me to the waiting list... I'm outtie 5000 next Tuesday, and I'll be back mid-January...hopefully, the timing will be right and I'll catch the beginning of a new season...

and to whoever gains control of Carolina, be prepared for my onslaught of PMs about taking them over :D[/QUOTE]

not that i plan on having them but id gladly give them back :)

we shoukd start discussing tatics to who gets what team and choose at least a week before the game comes out... id say lets discuss and decide now just for the fun of a good convo in the thread

[quote name='sprice8688']we shoukd start discussing tatics to who gets what team and choose at least a week before the game comes out... id say lets discuss and decide now just for the fun of a good convo in the thread[/QUOTE]

I definately have my sights set on some non-Cardinals teams. But it would be hard to start picking teams when we don't even know who all is in the league.

I'm still up for drafting teams. But it seems like a lot of people want to keep there squads from previous years.

[quote name='LVPatriots']
I'm still up for drafting teams. But it seems like a lot of people want to keep there squads.[/QUOTE]

I don't really think a straight-up draft is on the table. I think at the very least we want to give everyone a shot at keeping their teams if they're so inclined.

[quote name='bvharris']I don't really think a straight-up draft is on the table. I think at the very least we want to give everyone a shot at keeping their teams if they're so inclined.[/QUOTE]

What about the rest of the teams that are not spoken for? How have you guy's handeled picking teams in the past? Do the Cardinals come with Mike Vick?

[quote name='LVPatriots']What about the rest of the teams that are not spoken for? How have you guy's handeled picking teams in the past? Do the Cardinals come with Mike Vick?[/QUOTE]

It's always been first come, first served when it comes to teams, with veterans able to keep their old teams if they want. I don't personally think that's the fairest (or best) way to do it, but I'm sure some people wouldn't mind keeping that system.

Ok, Can I assume 5 Madden 12 seasons with the Cards' means I can keep them over the previous owner who I saw posted in here a little while back?

[quote name='LVPatriots']Ok, Can I assume 5 Madden 12 seasons with the Cards' means I can keep them over the previous owner who I saw posted in here a little while back?[/QUOTE]

That's exactly the problem we're trying to address. We have enough veteran owners now that there are several teams to which more than one person could have a legitimate claim.

If we do it my way, nobody will have "dibs" on any team. ubernes and fero have different ideas about it though, and we're still sorting that out.

[quote name='bvharris']That's exactly the problem we're trying to address. We have enough veteran owners now that there are several teams to which more than one person could have a legitimate claim.

If we do it my way, nobody will have "dibs" on any team. ubernes and fero have different ideas about it though, and we're still sorting that out.[/QUOTE]

Open the ideas for discussion!

[quote name='GpNinja']Wait so is there no more spots?[/QUOTE]

Just Register (see page 2) and it will all get figured out.

CAG username:GpNinja
XBL gamertag:GpNinja
New player: No
Seasons played: M12 4Seasons (I think) Rams

i feel every user who chooses to leavr the league regardless of y gives up there team.... its not right for certain people who are vets that last a season and a half have rights to a team that they chose to leave. we went far as shit last season with so many people and those who stuck it out should recieve there previous team. i dont see how neone can see this not being a fair statement... if people who quit after a season or 2 continue to regain there team the momentum we left 12 with is useless... statics dvo gpninja bseti lv widow were all good additions that were active in the thread ez to reach and played there games. if theg dont get a team and are kinda kicked later on when season 3 comes around they may lose interest in our league knowing they would be kicked for 14.... if u leave the league u rejoin as a available team or hit the waitinglist thats about as fair as it gets

apologies... didn't see the page about registration...

XBL:Deuce20602
CAG:Deuce20602
New Player: Negative
Team: CAROLINA SUPERCAMS!!!(hopefully, when i return)
I've played in all but one season in the past 3(?) editions of Madden... taken 4 separate teams to the playoffs (Ravens, Panthers, 49ers, Browns) including 3 runs to the Super Bowl (Ravens x2, Panthers). Most recently, got the Browns to the AFC Ship, which was a miracle.

Will be in basic training 8/7/12-1/15/13 so please take yall's time getting thru season 1 :D

[quote name='Doomtime']Every past champion should have one of the lowest rated teams on the game.[/QUOTE]
i wouldnt be against this... i love the competition and tryin to build a good tean out of a bad one

BV mentioned this last year as a joke, but it's something that does make sense.

Maybe give past champs first crack at the top 5 worst teams and then worry about everyone else.

[quote name='Doomtime']Every past champion should have one of the lowest rated teams on the game.[/QUOTE]

That would put my team as the afc all stars!

I got jokes.

[quote name='Doomtime']BV mentioned this last year as a joke, but it's something that does make sense.

Maybe give past champs first crack at the top 5 worst teams and then worry about everyone else.[/QUOTE]

lol o my bad... good idea tho i figured through last picks in a draft wed get the least wanted teams neway mayb nkt the worst

bread's done
Back