Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

[quote name='ubernes']I've been ignoring Greene's request for an extension all season.[/QUOTE]

"Mr. Tannenbaum? Mr. Tannenbaum? I know you're in there man, I can hear you breathing!"

[quote name='Og whitewidow']Bv outta curiosity and laziness of not wanting to backtrack what was the price for Mcfadden??[/QUOTE]

Moreno and a 1st.

[quote name='sprice8688']that ship stops at detroit :)[/QUOTE]

That ship will never stop in Detroit again. It got stuck there, but it's fixed now.

No MJD, Sidney Rice, and Dallas Strong = no titles! :cool:

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']Is there a way I can go and do all the contract negotiations I wanna do at one time ?[/QUOTE]

Yes under personnel

[quote name='theredworm']Yes under personnel[/QUOTE]

But they don't let you negotiate with anyone who hasn't approached you for a deal, do they? I have a few guys in their final year who I can't negotiate with yet.

[quote name='bvharris']But they don't let you negotiate with anyone who hasn't approached you for a deal, do they? I have a few guys in their final year who I can't negotiate with yet.[/QUOTE]

You can under personnel - resign players but only ones that haven't talked to you about it yet

[quote name='theredworm']You can under personnel - resign players but only ones that haven't talked to you about it yet[/QUOTE]

Can someone confirm this? Not that I think you're lying or anything, but I've been to the re-sign players page and it won't let me negotiate with anyone who hasn't approached me.

[quote name='theredworm']You can under personnel - resign players but only ones that haven't talked to you about it yet[/QUOTE]

For me it just shows me the players that have already tried to negotiate. Which at the moment is only 4. I can't do anything with anyone else's contract.

[quote name='bvharris']Can someone confirm this? Not that I think you're lying or anything, but I've been to the re-sign players page and it won't let me negotiate with anyone who hasn't approached me.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the game right now.....

[quote name='bvharris']Can someone confirm this? Not that I think you're lying or anything, but I've been to the re-sign players page and it won't let me negotiate with anyone who hasn't approached me.[/QUOTE]

I've never seen someone listed as "available" on that screen before they approached me about negotiating. Doesn't mean its not possible for someone to come available before actually approaching you about negotiating.

[quote name='sprice8688']only thing stopping u from beatin ma is ur mentality that u cant beat him....take advantage that u play him twice.... every player has weaknesses..u have the best offensive weapons to win y ur trading turner is beyond me... playing madden 12 i just had troupke beating mog and while we were playing one day he told me my offense is to predictable... he knows all i do is pass... i traded for jonesdrew and just practiced running the ball... ive done much better with a balanced offense it keeps the defense confused[/QUOTE]

ya but i have the bengals in the other league i run well with green-ellis i like his for sure game ending carry rate as well. 99 carry is nice. and he will be mixed in with tawian jones. i also find that my passing game is well rounded with a decent running attack although trying to run against the redskins i was getting 1 or 2 yards or even minus yards against his D-line. but i had about 15-20 carries for only 30 or 40 yards and one rushing TD.

[quote name='JoelyPoley']You can't get much clearer evidence than that.[/QUOTE]

That's doesn't appear to be his whole team? Although he didn't scroll down all the way to show us if it had.

Just seems like he has been approached by more offers than most people.

My screen does not have anyone available. Just the 4 that approached me and got shot down. As more approach me for negotiations, I'm sure my screen will look similiar.

[quote name='LVPatriots']That's doesn't appear to be his whole team? Although he didn't scroll down all the way to show us if it had.

Just seems like he has been approached by more offers than most people.

My screen does not have anyone available. Just the 4 that approached me and got shot down. As more approach me for negotiations, I'm sure my screen will look similiar.[/QUOTE]

Same. I think he just has more guys willing to talk, since I have nobody on that screen except the guys I'm talking to at the time.

[quote name='theredworm']It's only people who are in last year of contract.[/QUOTE]

I have seven or eight guys who match that description who don't show up there.

ive only approached a few guys and about contracts and i have guys on one year left that arent even in there and i havent approached them

[quote name='Doomtime']That ship will never stop in Detroit again. It got stuck there, but it's fixed now.

No MJD, Sidney Rice, and Dallas Strong = no titles! :cool:[/QUOTE]

haha never again thats harsh ... ill see u week 12 buddy! :)

[quote name='sprice8688']haha never again thats harsh ... ill see u week 12 buddy! :)[/QUOTE]

Yep looking forward to it. I have Mog coming up in 2 weeks, so this will really give me an idea of where my team is at.

[quote name='theredworm']Maybe my guys like me and want to talk money more.[/QUOTE]

Are you a non-strategist coach? If so that's kind of interesting.

Mario Williams (95 Overall, 27 years old, $100 mil + contract over 6 years) is on the Block. Most interested in WR/QB of comparable stature or multiple early round picks

[quote name='Doomtime']Yep looking forward to it. I have Mog coming up in 2 weeks, so this will really give me an idea of where my team is at.[/QUOTE]

whip his ass!

Question about the contract negotation I saw that a player was going to test free agency after this season on the news. If I trade for him and get him will I be able to negotiate with him or well he still go to be a FA after this season?

[quote name='JoelyPoley']Trade up for review!

Chargers send:
Phillip Rivers (age 30) (88 overall) 4yrs remaining, 12.62 mill in 2012, 98 mil total
S. Wright (age 25) (69 overall CB) 4yrs remaining, 600k in 2012, 2.8 mil total

Jets send:
Cromartie (age 28) (88 overall CB) 4 years remaining, 8 mil in 2012, 32 mil total
Tim Tebow (Age 25) (78 overall) 5 years remaining, 2.87 mil in 2012, 15 mil total
[/QUOTE]

Trade Approved

The Jets will need to make a roster cut to stay under the cap though.

I went fishing last night with a few pm's, but didn't get any positive responces.

Mike Vick (5 yrs/70mil) is still on the block. Looking for a 1st rounder and a QB back.

..Really I just want to change my avatar

[quote name='RamesuThe1']Mario Williams (95 Overall, 27 years old, $100 mil + contract over 6 years) is on the Block. Most interested in WR/QB of comparable stature or multiple early round picks[/QUOTE]

Jesus what a contract!

[quote name='theredworm']How much is bonus that the bills eat?[/QUOTE]

About 60 mil I believe, but I'll have to double check.

[quote name='itlnstln']I am in Pittsburgh until Friday night. Need a sub to BEAT Masterawesome. Any takers?[/QUOTE]

I thought we couldnt sub because it resets injurys ?

[quote name='Man2008']Is 2 3 round pick good enough to pick up a decent safety ????[/QUOTE]

Start scouting and find out!

Can someone who has completed a trade fully explain to me when a trade would go through? For example, I already played my game so we have to wait until the Chargers play their game tonight or wait until we advance and we both have unplayed games (I'm unsure which, or if it's both). BUT, if we have to wait until we advance and we have unplayed games, does it go through right away or do I need to suffer another week of Mark Sanchez? That's really what I'm asking here.

[quote name='Tanabeo']It goes through right away just try to be on at the same time so it has less of a chance to mess up[/QUOTE]

Ya, if you are both online and one of you accepts it. I think it goes through right away no matter the timing.

I don't remember waiting for the advance to see Rodgers and Jacobs on my squad.

Somebody answer lol
Question about the contract negotation I saw that a player was going to test free agency after this season on the news. If I trade for him and get him will I be able to negotiate with him or well he still go to be a FA after this season?

[quote name='GpNinja']Somebody answer lol
Question about the contract negotation I saw that a player was going to test free agency after this season on the news. If I trade for him and get him will I be able to negotiate with him or well he still go to be a FA after this season?[/QUOTE]

I don't think anybody knows. This is the first season for all of us.

bread's done
Back