Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

Could I get the Seahawks owner (itlnstln) on autopilot please! If he doesn't get put on autopilot tonight, then I won't be able to play until tomorrow night around 10 p.m. EST.

[quote name='MasterAwesome']Could I get the Seahawks owner (itlnstln) on autopilot please! If he doesn't get put on autopilot tonight, then I won't be able to play until tomorrow night around 10 p.m. EST.[/QUOTE]

I'll do it when I get on in a minute for my game.

Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Arrives October 16th, Edit CCM Rosters and More

Feature Additions:

Custom Rosters Offline: Added the ability to start an offline career with a custom roster.

Connected Careers Edit Player: Added the ability to edit gear and information for players in a league.

Coach Mode in Connected Careers: Added the ability to use coach mode in Connected Careers.

Changing Schemes in Connected Careers: Added the ability to change offensive and defensive schemes as a coach.

Offline Play Along in Connected Careers: Added the ability for multiple people to join a CCM game. This applies to coaches only.

Draft Clock: Added a draft clock during the draft that is displayed on screen if you leave the draft interface to view rosters, depth charts, etc.

Draft Filter: Added a filter to the draft screen to display players that have been drafted.

Connected Careers Practice XP: Added the ability for user controlled players to earn extra XP in practice mode through the stats they accumulate.

Gameplay Tuning:
Fixed an issue where WRs were dropping too many passes when playing on All Madden difficulty setting.
Fixed an issue where it was too easy to time the kick meter on FGs and PATs in user vs. user games.
Fixed an issue where punt returners were moving away from the landing spot if you called a fair catch while letting the CPU control the player.
Fixed an issue where someone who attempted to bull rush with the R stick once the ball was snapped activated run commit.

Commentary:
Added over a dozen logic fixes to make our commentary more intelligent.
Presentation:
Fixed an issue where specific offensive player celebrations were not triggering.
Fixed an issue where the referee was backwards when calling a penalty.
Fixed an issue with the Giants away uniforms (missing a sleeve stripe).

Connected Careers:
Fixed an issue where Offline Gameplay AI/Logic did not match the logic in Play Now.
Fixed an issue where playing the game on All-Madden is too easy.
Fixed an issue where changing the camera setting in CCM game works for single player.
Fixed an issue where League Sliders had limited impact on difficulty.
Fixed an issue where the Accelerated Clock did not function in an online CCM game when the option was set to On.
Fixed an issue where you could not turn on/off GameFlow in CCM.
Fixed an issue where you were unable to sign Free Agents during the season.
Fixed an issue where 'Starting a League' would reset Player Schemes.
Fixed an issue where after declining a trade offer, you are no longer able to accept or decline another offer.
Fixed an issue where you could exploit supersim to run the game clock indefinitely.
Fixed some spelling and polish issues in the News and Twitter.
Fixed an issue where a coach could make a contract offer to a user controlled player.
Fixed an issue where you are forced to select a throwing style for a created player that is not a QB.
Fixed an issue where turning Auto-Start to off does not save week to week.
Fixed an issue where you can see rookie overall ratings by accessing the player card of the prospect through Team Needs.
Fixed an issue where changing Auto-Sub Frequency does not change the correct data.
Fixed an issue where the profanity filter was preventing offline players from typing in their names.
Fixed an issue where you can draft a player and then trade down while the draft is paused. The issue resulted in the user keeping both the traded picks and drafted player.
Stability:
Fixed numerous crashes.
Fixed an issue with the in-game pause menu disappearing.

Madden Ultimate Team:
Changed the Packs button to Store Button.
Condensed Leaderboards and Help menus.
Implemented the ability to view videos from the hub.
Implemented Store Panel Changes.
Moved Auctions/Trades to a separate menu option.
Fixed several Solo Challenge exploits

Playbooks:
Fixed an issue where theHail Mary formation in a custom playbook had a blank play that resulted in a broken formation and invisible players if selected.

Connected Careers Practice XP: Added the ability for user controlled players to earn extra XP in practice mode through the stats they accumulate.

YES!

[quote name='Og whitewidow']Really cant believe bv just won on some bs.[/QUOTE]

Don't blame me, I thought he was out of bounds too, lol, but I guess not. I lost in a similar way last week (when I felt Thomas crossed the goal line but the game didn't review) so I feel your pain.

Denver Broncos 35 - New England Patriots 32

Holy Shit. A game that was dominated by the Broncos on defense for much of the game changed in a big way as the Patriots stormed back to take the lead in the closing seconds only to see the Broncos snatch back the win with a long bomb to Demaryius Thomas (where it looked to me like he stepped out of bounds after catching, but the game disagreed). The Broncos also made a tough decision to go for it on 4th and 4 from the Patriots 31 (in a driving rainstorm) to try and seal the game when the Pats had no timeouts. The Pats stopped the play though, and Brady was able to connect with Gronk for what looked like the winning score before the miraculous Manning-to-Thomas winner.

Most exciting game I've played this year by a long stretch, had me on the edge of my seat!

Manning threw much less this week as the Broncos shifted to a run-dominated offense. Manning went 5-10 for 181 yards, 2TD and 0 INT.

Brady was 15-25 for 316 yards, 3 TDs and 2 INTs.

Darren McFadden dazzled in his Broncos debut, carrying 11 times for 131 yards and 2 TDs. He did get injured for a stretch though (as I feared) but thankfully came back. McGahee had more touches, carrying 12 times for 46 yards and a TD.

Ridley had 13 carries for 54 yards, while Woodhead added 2 for 13 and a score.

Demaryius Thomas only had 2 catches, but both were for long TDs totaling 124 yards.

Gronk was the primary focus for the Broncos D, who contained him most of the game but he got it going late in a big way, catching 5 balls for 109 yards and a TD. Woodhead also had 4 for 115 and a TD, while Lloyd added 3 for 57 and a TD.

Not a ton of D from either side in this game, but the Broncos did get picks from Harris and Carter early.

---
gg OG! You did a great job of coming back once you got your passing attack going. I probably got a bit too conservative with my playcalling both on offense and defense which allowed you to charge back into the game. This one made me miss the bevy of Patriots receiving options.

[quote name='Og whitewidow']It was too good of a come back on my part to lose on that play.[/QUOTE]

Just because he looked out doesn't mean he definitely was. He certainly looked like he stepped out, but he was obscured by two defenders after all. Unfortunately Madden didn't deign to include replays this year, so we'll never know.

That wouldn't have ended the game though, since the catch was definitely good, so I still would have had a play or two from your 35 with about 12 seconds left.

[quote name='Og whitewidow']Literally best come-back I have ever had get demolished...[/QUOTE]

You've got a great team, you'll bounce back.

[quote name='bvharris']No clue, but I'd like to know as well.[/QUOTE]
i was looking since houston delmas and my rt wont resign houston is colored yellow so i think he might be already franchised... id like to keep him lol

[quote name='ubernes']What's the ETA (estimated time of advance)? I'm trying to schedule a time for my trade to go through, as well as my game.[/QUOTE]

Depends entirely on these last three games.

Welker is off the block im gonna hit him with the franchise tag.
Sprice what is delmas looking like for stats...
Any update on the eagles patriots trade??

[quote name='Og whitewidow']Welker is off the block im gonna hit him with the franchise tag.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty confident at this point that approximately 0 impact free agents will hit the market this offseason. I hope nobody is pinning their hopes on that.

[quote name='Og whitewidow']
Any update on the eagles patriots trade??[/QUOTE]

Nope. We're still waiting on a few votes.

[quote name='bvharris']I'm pretty confident at this point that approximately 0 impact free agents will hit the market this offseason. I hope nobody is pinning their hopes on that.

Nope. We're still waiting on a few votes.[/QUOTE]

Don't be so sure. Charlie "The Gunslinger" Whitehurst will be hitting the market. Get your wallets ready.

[quote name='bvharris']

The plan is still to advance tonight. The earlier the better.[/QUOTE]

The earlier, the better, indeed. Doomtime wants to play me tonight, but I get to bed around 8:00-8:30 P.M. Pacific time, so if we can advance early, that would be fantastic.

[quote name='Og whitewidow']Welker is off the block im gonna hit him with the franchise tag.
Sprice what is delmas looking like for stats...
Any update on the eagles patriots trade??[/QUOTE]

25 yrs old 83 ovr hes a good safety... better zone then man but im usering my 96 speed cb with a 76 catch

Tried playing Titans-Vikings yesterday and got desynced about 5 times. First time about 4 minutes into the 1st quarter and the other times right at the kickoff. We are trying again today at 2PM CST, if we get desynced again just sim.

[quote name='bvharris']I'm pretty confident at this point that approximately 0 impact free agents will hit the market this offseason.

im losing delmas houston nd my rt......all over 80s

Let me put it this way: There will be no superstar players hitting the market. When I looked the other day, Welker was one of only 3 90+ players who were slated to be FAs (I forget who the other two were, but they weren't too exciting).

I'm not saying this is a bad thing, it's actually realistic, since huge names moving in FA isn't as common in the NFL as it is in other sports. I just worry that some people have been clearing cap room with the expectation that there will be a bunch of superstars on the market every year, and I just don't think that will be the case.

[quote name='ubernes']Mark Sanchez: Superstar.[/QUOTE]

Is that a movie about Mark Sanchez trying to hook up with class stud Will Ferrell?

[quote name='bvharris']There will be no superstar players hitting the market.[/QUOTE]

Again, Charlie "The Franchise Savior" Whitehurst is hitting the market. It doesn't get any bigger than that. Don't you downplay this Bv!

[quote name='JoelyPoley']Again, Charlie "The Franchise Savior" Whitehurst is hitting the market. It doesn't get any bigger than that. Don't you downplay this Bv![/QUOTE]

lol he worth less then a double cheeseburger before they made it a dollar twenty

Uploading highlights is still in the game btw

on 360 after the game..

replays

"ea sports highlights"

follow the instructions

then once its saved

go to the main menu

My Madden > manage video highlights

then go from there

they will be saved on your account at easportsworld.com

There is no "EA Sports Highlights" option after the game for me once I finish. I can only look at player stats...it's dumb! Are you talking about in the Connected Careers league menu? Or RIGHT after the game before you quit?

Man between redworm's ability to re-sign any guy he wants on his team, AND now what he's saying about accessing highlights....I'm convinced he has some bootleg Ultimate Madden 13 Unlocked!! Shoot me a copy of that!

[quote name='theredworm']Jags trade block
Greg jones fb 90 overall 1 year left 4.38[/QUOTE]

What are you looking for

[quote name='Man2008']Redskins wr j. Morgan ovr 80 and 4th round pick for a mid to high 80's
Safety any offers inbox me man2008[/QUOTE]

theres just not enough mid to high 80 safety's in the league, i wouldnt expect u have much luck with that bait...

bread's done
Back