Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

[quote name='sprice8688']once we find out our teams anyone wanna do a madden 12 tourny to get ready till 13s out[/QUOTE]

Absolutely

[quote name='Doomtime']If you're still wanting the Lions, I'm sure they will be.[/QUOTE]

If you have time for banter, you have time for list making/sending. ;)

[quote name='bvharris']If you have time for banter, you have time for list making/sending. ;)[/QUOTE]

I'm staring at 9 teams. I don't know where to go from here. :lol:

[quote name='Doomtime']I'm staring at 9 teams. I don't know where to go from here. :lol:[/QUOTE]

1. Remove 4
2. Send the list to me
3. ???
4. Profit!

[quote name='bvharris']1. Remove 4
2. Send the list to me
3. ???
4. Profit![/QUOTE]

I wish it was that easy... :beer:

Let me know when I'm the last guy. I still have some time. :cool:

[quote name='Doomtime']
Let me know when I'm the last guy. I still have some time. :cool:[/QUOTE]

If all the "last guys" take this approach, we'll be waiting forever. ;)

You're in the last five now.

Well, I figure my list should get a laugh. I was worried to put the Pats @ #1, not get them, have the Cards @ #2 and lose them to someone else who had them at #2.

#1 Cardinals
#2 Bengals (I'm a Dalton fan and I got the warm and fuzzies for them last year)
#3 Titans

[quote name='Darth0fTheDead']I was worried to put the Pats @ #1[/QUOTE]

I'm sure anyone who put the Pats will be happy to hear that. ;)

[quote name='bvharris']I'm sure anyone who put the Pats will be happy to hear that. ;)[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I figured as much. :p I wanted them over the cards but, between you and all of the new Gronk avatars from some of the new guys, I didn't want to lose out on both teams. :(

Awww what the hell, I really don't care if my team(s) are taken...
1. Tampa
2. Dallas
3. Washington/Buffalo
can't remeber order here.
4. Buffalo/Washington
5. Houston

Actually, could you guys please not post all of these until we finish? I don't want everyone going and changing their picks.

[quote name='bvharris']actually, could you guys please not post all of these until we finish? I don't want everyone going and changing their picks.[/quote]

busted!

I would disallow changing picks personally. Once the picks are sent to the commissioner(s) that should be it. Imho.

[quote name='Doomtime']If you're still wanting the Lions, I'm sure they will be.[/QUOTE]

lol i should get my name in 5 times for using them all 5 seasons

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']I thought if you wanted too you could post your list here lol[/QUOTE]

I just think it's better if we wait until we have them all. I'm not outlawing it or anything though.

[quote name='bvharris']I just think it's better if we wait until we have them all. I'm not outlawing it or anything though.[/QUOTE]

ok cool I like the way you do business sir , I just sent a new pm by the way

Question so with the RPG system and getting exp. Is that too upgrade player's? It's not gonna be like 12 where we don't know if they will up on 12 ovr points instead we have to manually put point's into them to make them better?

[quote name='GpNinja']Question so with the RPG system and getting exp.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure about your specific question, but I do know that all the running backs now have blue hair and unrealistically large swords.

just sent my teams to bv b4 checkin the thread, n i see that some have the same picks as me.....shiiit!

[quote name='BSETI50']just sent my teams to bv b4 checkin the thread, n i see that some have the same picks as me.....shiiit![/QUOTE]

Everyone is in that boat. That's what makes it so exciting!

[quote name='bvharris']Everyone is in that boat. That's what makes it so exciting![/QUOTE]

This was all fun til you end up with the Rams smh lol

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']This was all fun til you end up with the Rams smh lol[/QUOTE]

That should be the league motto.

"It's all fun and games until somebody gets the Rams."

Hey Doom, here's a hint for you: Nobody has put the Rams on their list yet... CHALLENGE EXTENDED.

[quote name='bvharris']That should be the league motto.

"It's all fun and games until somebody gets the Rams."

Hey Doom, here's a hint for you: Nobody has put the Rams on their list yet... CHALLENGE EXTENDED.[/QUOTE]

Do it doom. I dare you

[quote name='Doomtime']Well they're on my list but not at uno. Hmmmm......[/QUOTE]

Maybe I need to put the Seahawks on my list so we can be in the same division lol

What do you guys think of a draft pick swap rule?

Before the season starts people can trade 2012 1st rounders for other 2012 first rounders, and 2nds for 2nds and so on. Just in case we didn't like our team's drafting or love a specific player. Within reason of course. Not #1 for #31.

We will have 3 weeks of nothing to do....

It will get shot down but I think it sounds fun.

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']This is random but after teams have been handed out if somebody wants to do a team trade with you is that possible ?[/QUOTE]

Sure, I don't see why not.

[quote name='LVPatriots']What do you guys think of a draft pick swap rule?

Before the season starts people can trade 2012 1st rounders for other 2012 first rounders, and 2nds for 2nds and so on. Just in case we didn't like our team's drafting or love a specific player. Within reason of course. Not #1 for #31.

We will have 3 weeks of nothing to do....

It will get shot down but I think it sounds fun.[/QUOTE]

It's certainly an interesting idea. I'd like to hear what people think.

Also, we're only missing 3 entries:
Doomtime
pitfallharry219
Saint'sRow911

[quote name='bvharris']It's certainly an interesting idea. I'd like to hear what people think.

Also, we're only missing 3 entries:
Doomtime
pitfallharry219
Saint'sRow911[/QUOTE]

ooo wow only three, If you were a little closer to Baltimore BV I might of dropped off a Bribe for my team lol

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']It would be awesome to watch the drafting of teams over Ustream lol[/QUOTE]

There's no physical hat, unfortunately. The hat is digital. We'll be sufficiently dramatic with posting the results though.

[quote name='Tanabeo']I will throw in a holographic blastoise card if I get extra chances to get one of my teams[/QUOTE]

Lmao lol hahaha I still have a Holographic Alakazam card up for grabs

[quote name='Tanabeo']I will throw in a holographic blastoise card if I get extra chances to get one of my teams[/QUOTE]

Go on...

bread's done
Back