Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

love the idea for pickin teams, ill be gettin my fab 5 sent over to one of the commishs prolly by tomorrow night.

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']nice Happy Birthday, My Birthday is Thursday[/QUOTE]

Mine was 8 days ago. Happy birthday, BV! How old are you- 28? Early happy birthday to Cru as well.

[quote name='Matt Young']Mine was 8 days ago. Happy birthday, BV! How old are you- 28? Early happy birthday to Cru as well.[/QUOTE]

He's 21. Didn't you see his 20th bday pic from above?

[quote name='Doomtime']That's around the age Favre started going mental, be careful.[/QUOTE]

I'm not going to send a pic of my dick to anyone but my wife.

[quote name='matt young']mine was 8 days ago. Happy birthday, bv! How old are you- 28? Early happy birthday to cru as well.[/quote]

[quote name='sprice8688']quicker the list come in quicker we settle teams out.... lets go[/QUOTE]

my thoughts exactly

also anyone thats wants to play in a fantasy football league with me and staticz pm me ur email we have 2 more spots in our league the draft is saturday 4pm central time. teams in the league is 10 draft order is random its a live draft on nfl.com

[quote name='sprice8688']quicker the list come in quicker we settle teams out.... lets go[/QUOTE]

Still doesn't get the league going faster though. I'm taking my time making my list.

Cryptic clues:

One division has had every team selected as a #1. No other division has more than two.

The most common team amongst all lists received is not one that you would expect.

[quote name='bvharris']Cryptic clues:

One division has had every team selected as a #1. No other division has more than two.

The most common team amongst all lists received is not one that you would expect.[/QUOTE]

little early for hits isnt it? lol ;)

[quote name='bvharris']Cryptic clues:

The most common team amongst all lists received is not one that you would expect.[/QUOTE]

Washington I bet

[quote name='DVO21']little early for hits isnt it? lol ;)[/QUOTE]

Never too early!

[quote name='theredworm']Washington I bet[/QUOTE]

That's all you're getting.

I'm tardy to the party but my bday is the 16th... and i won't be here to celebrate cuz I'm on a plane to San Antonio at 8am... wish me luck guys, I'll need it to survive the heat lol. good luck to everyone in the season(s) ahead.

PS... Panthers are going to the Super Bowl this year!!!

[quote name='theredworm']Still doesn't get the league going faster though. I'm taking my time making my list.[/QUOTE]

i guess it sounds stupid but i just wanna know who my team is... dunno if anyone else picked my team or not but i think all mine but a couple may be picks no one is in a hurry to get

[quote name='Deuce20602']I'm tardy to the party but my bday is the 16th... and i won't be here to celebrate cuz I'm on a plane to San Antonio at 8am... wish me luck guys, I'll need it to survive the heat lol. good luck to everyone in the season(s) ahead.

PS... Panthers are going to the Super Bowl this year!!![/QUOTE]

the heat isnt bad there bro is just dry heat im in the boot next to texas and its way worse

and im also very curious to know who my team is

[quote name='Tanabeo']Do I get extra points when my #1 team goes into a lotto for doing xfn last year;)[/QUOTE]

I don't even get extra points. Everyone who picks a team will have an equal chance. ;)

[quote name='bvharris']I don't even get extra points. Everyone who picks a team will have an equal chance. ;)[/QUOTE]

unless of course bv so happens to land the pats then we all know wut happened haha ;)

[quote name='Doomtime']:whistle2:k Going to need more hints BV.[/QUOTE]

doom i dont think u need hints

[quote name='Doomtime']My list keeps changing every 30 minutes. :cold:[/QUOTE]

hahaha. I just put it together real quick and didn't want to stress about it too much.

We should know pretty soon (days) who we have.

[quote name='Zurezo']hahaha. I just put it together real quick and didn't want to stress about it too much.

We should know pretty soon (days) who we have.[/QUOTE]

Thats what I did. I figured if I can make the playoffs with the Seahawks twice I should be able to do that good this year with a similar or better team

[quote name='raiden_86']so is this xbox only, is there a ps3 one or would i have to start one?[/QUOTE]

Yep 360 only. PS3 board had one last year, but it was a mess.

[quote name='JoelyPoley']The suspense is killing me![/QUOTE]

It's killing me too, and I at least have some idea how things are going to shake out. :D

This idea is awesome. I wasn't hyped up for Madden at all (disappointed with NCAA13) but this league has done it again...

[quote name='staticz']This idea is awesome. I wasn't hyped up for Madden at all (disappointed with NCAA13) but this league has done it again...[/QUOTE]

Futurama-BenderPimpStrut.gif

bread's done
Back