Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

[quote name='ubernes']Got it! Early haha but I'll hold onto it.[/QUOTE]

ive been having a good time with ncaa but theres no game like madden.... im ready!

Cause it seems like all 5's a.k.a. vets got in that seems phony can u Skype the next draft so I can have a fighting chance of gettin in this league ????

Glad you guys like the system. If you're already in, you can feel free to start sending your picks in. No need to rush it though, there's no extra credit for early answers. :D

[quote name='theredworm']So uber can look over our lists and make his? Picking through teams now going to be hard putting them in order.[/QUOTE]

To make things fair, so NOBODY bitches..

Send your Top 5 Picks to me. I've already got a team, I can't be swayed.

[quote name='siradam134']To make things fair, so NOBODY bitches..

Send your Top 5 Picks to me. I've already got a team, I can't be swayed.[/QUOTE]

Good man.

http://www.professionalmadden.com/t859-madden-13-team-ratings-from-e3

Not sure how up to date that list is but figured in case anyone was curious.

[quote name='Man2008']Cause it seems like all 5's a.k.a. vets got in that seems phony can u Skype the next draft so I can have a fighting chance of gettin in this league ????[/QUOTE]

Sigh. If you really think we'd bother to rig the team selection process, what makes you think we wouldn't eliminate you from contention just for exposing our villainous plan? :roll:

If we wanted to automatically put the veterans in over new people, we would have just done that in the first place.

[quote name='theredworm']So uber can look over our lists and make his? Picking through teams now going to be hard putting them in order.[/QUOTE]

You don't miss a trick, huh? ;) We were planning to do ours first.

[quote name='siradam134']and before anyone else complains...apparently i'm getting the third worst team in the game. AWESOME!!! :)[/QUOTE]

I don't think anyone was going to complain about you getting the Dolphins. ;)

I love the system, it gives everyone atleast a shot at there favorite team (unless your favorite team is the Packers or the Dolphins)

[quote name='siradam134']and before anyone else complains...apparently i'm getting the third worst team in the game. AWESOME!!! :)[/QUOTE]

But you got OCHO!

[quote name='LVPatriots']I love the system, it gives everyone atleast a shot at there favorite team (unless your favorite team is the Packers or the Dolphins)[/QUOTE]
I'm still putting the packers in my top 5 hoping Matt's Xbox dies

Impressive work guys. It had to have taken a lot of creativity to figure out something like that. Now everyone at least gets a shot at their favorite team.

[quote name='staticz']Impressive work guys. It had to have taken a lot of creativity to figure out something like that. Now everyone at least gets a shot at their favorite team.[/QUOTE]

Most of the credit goes to Ubernes, it was his brainchild. I ended up going the lazy route and voted for a draft. :D He convinced me this system was better though, it should be a lot of fun.

If anyone wants Mike Vick on there squad you will be butting heads with me as a #1.

So it would be best to just leave the Eagles off your lists everybody

Prediction: At least one elite team will go completely unselected at #1, with everyone figuring that others will take them.

[quote name='bvharris']Sigh. If you really think we'd bother to rig the team selection process, what makes you think we wouldn't eliminate you from contention just for exposing our villainous plan? :roll:

If we wanted to automatically put the veterans in over new people, we would have just done that in the first place.

You don't miss a trick, huh? ;) We were planning to do ours first.[/QUOTE]

U right I want post anything else hopefully I'll get in 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒

We're talking about going ahead and doing the rest of the league spots lottery. We've got enough people to fill the league now, and every auto spot has checked in, no real reason to wait a week that I can see. That would let us get the ball rolling on team selection sooner.

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']This is pretty suspensful I must say and I elect that you do go ahead and finish the lottery draft now.[/QUOTE]

I'll probably do it later tonight. I've got to head to dinner in a bit.. it's my birthday!

birthday-party-sad_130434459542.jpg

Edit: Found a sadder picture.

[quote name='theredworm']Good man.

http://www.professionalmadden.com/t859-madden-13-team-ratings-from-e3

Not sure how up to date that list is but figured in case anyone was curious.[/QUOTE]

Reading through that thread is interesting. Assuming they are right you'll have to be really careful who you trade for as their overall will drop if they don't fit in your scheme.

[quote name='bvharris']I'll probably do it later tonight. I've got to head to dinner in a bit.. it's my birthday!

birthday-party-sad_130434459542.jpg

Edit: Found a sadder picture.[/QUOTE]

nice Happy Birthday, My Birthday is Thursday

[quote name='staticz']Reading through that thread is interesting. Assuming they are right you'll have to be really careful who you trade for as their overall will drop if they don't fit in your scheme.[/QUOTE]

Since when do overalls matter? What would an overall dropping even entail?

fuck it, what's the point of being the one to set a deadline if you can't ignore it? We've got enough people to fill the league now, let's fill it:

JoelyPoley
neworlbush25
man2008
blade3d
xcappax
saintsrow911

Waiting List:
1. laboyz
2. KTMack23

You two will get the first teams available. If history is any indication, someone may well decide not to get the game before it even launches. Or maybe I'll get hit by a bus, in which case you can have my spot. ;)

You guys can start sending your team choices now
. Send them to ubernes, siradam134, or myself (or all three, doesn't matter). We won't do the selection until we've heard from everyone.

Please make sure to review what ubernes posted before you make your picks, as there is some strategy involved. Or ignore that completely, better for the rest of us. :D

[quote name='GpNinja']Do we pm our picks to uber?[/QUOTE]

Or me. Or siradam. Doesn't matter, they'll all end up in the same place.

[quote name='LVPatriots']Since when do overalls matter? What would an overall dropping even entail?[/QUOTE]

They've expanded attributes quite a bit this year and ratings are dynamic. Meaning depending on what scheme someone plays in will directly affect their attributes and thus their overall. Not too mention overalls were at least part of trade considerations.

Overall has always mattered. Speaking of which, will their still be trade caps?

I can't send mine in until later this evening I need to go home and do a little research that I can't do here at work lol

[quote name='staticz']They've expanded attributes quite a bit this year and ratings are dynamic. Meaning depending on what scheme someone plays in will directly affect their attributes and thus their overall. Not too mention overalls were at least part of trade considerations.

Overall has always mattered. Speaking of which, will their still be trade caps?[/QUOTE]

I don't think we should have trade caps

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']I can't send mine in until later this evening I need to go home and do a little research that I can't do here at work lol[/QUOTE]

No rush.

[quote name='Doomtime']Keep in mind, the addition of the salary cap will play a huge role this season.[/QUOTE]

Unless you load up with rookie contracts :)

[quote name='staticz']They've expanded attributes quite a bit this year and ratings are dynamic. Meaning depending on what scheme someone plays in will directly affect their attributes and thus their overall. Not too mention overalls were at least part of trade considerations.

Overall has always mattered. Speaking of which, will their still be trade caps?[/QUOTE]

I just meant the players overall affecting his in game playing ability. The way I read it on that thread it sounded wierd. But this makes sence. Thanks

12.2 seconds on google today. Anyone beat that?

[quote name='bvharris']fuck it, what's the point of being the one to set a deadline if you can't ignore it? We've got enough people to fill the league now, let's fill it:

JoelyPoley
neworlbush25
man2008
blade3d
xcappax
saintsrow911

Waiting List:
1. laboyz
2. KTMack23

You two will get the first teams available. If history is any indication, someone may well decide not to get the game before it even launches. Or maybe I'll get hit by a bus, in which case you can have my spot. ;)

You guys can start sending your team choices now
. Send them to ubernes, siradam134, or myself (or all three, doesn't matter). We won't do the selection until we've heard from everyone.

Please make sure to review what ubernes posted before you make your picks, as there is some strategy involved. Or ignore that completely, better for the rest of us. :D[/QUOTE]

Awesome!!

Happy birthday bv!!

[quote name='staticz']To the guys on the waiting list - I was like 6th on the list and was in the league within two weeks last year![/QUOTE]

Indeed.

bread's done
Back