Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

[quote name='sprice8688']ill try to contact mog... whose left that hasnt sent in there list[/QUOTE]

Just to reiterate, there's no deadline, so these guys can take as long as they want/need. :D

mog
doom
lv
bseti
og
pacer
appleinthetree
pitfallharry
saintsrow911

[quote name='bvharris']Just to reiterate, there's no deadline, so these guys can take as long as they want/need. :D

mog
doom
lv
bseti
og
pacer
appleinthetree
pitfallharry
saintsrow911[/QUOTE]

mog i just told to make a list.... lv bseti and og are pretty active so they will likely choose soon as they see were sending picks in.... i havnt seen pacer apple or pittfall in the threads aat all do they know whats going on?

[quote name='sprice8688']mog i just told to make a list.... lv bseti and og are pretty active so they will likely choose soon as they see were sending picks in.... i havnt seen pacer apple or pittfall in the threads aat all do they know whats going on?[/QUOTE]

BSeti and Widdow are aware of all this. But I think when I originally told them it wasn't gonna happen for a few weeks, so I'll tell them to speed it up.

Picks are in! I'd be more than happy to get any of my top 3, and even my four seems like a lot of fun.

But #1 = Super Bowl

[quote name='bvharris']fuck it, what's the point of being the one to set a deadline if you can't ignore it? We've got enough people to fill the league now, let's fill it:

JoelyPoley
neworlbush25
man2008
blade3d
xcappax
saintsrow911

Waiting List:
1. laboyz
2. KTMack23

You two will get the first teams available. If history is any indication, someone may well decide not to get the game before it even launches. Or maybe I'll get hit by a bus, in which case you can have my spot. ;)

You guys can start sending your team choices now
. Send them to ubernes, siradam134, or myself (or all three, doesn't matter). We won't do the selection until we've heard from everyone.

Please make sure to review what ubernes posted before you make your picks, as there is some strategy involved. Or ignore that completely, better for the rest of us. :D[/QUOTE]
Man that really sucks considering im getting it 3 days early haha, not like i can see anybody taking the cowboys lol

[quote name='laboyz']Man that really sucks considering im getting it 3 days early haha, not like i can see anybody taking the cowboys lol[/QUOTE]

#1 team on my list, sorry:lol:

[quote name='theredworm']#1 team on my list, sorry:lol:[/QUOTE]
:( i do have quite a few fall back teams though, i just love to represent my team whether theyre good or bad haha, but are you a fan or just like playing as them?

[quote name='laboyz']Man that really sucks considering im getting it 3 days early haha, not like i can see anybody taking the cowboys lol[/QUOTE]

Like I said (and staticz confirmed) you probably won't have to wait too long. Definitely check out the other league too, they have a great group over there as well.

[quote name='theredworm']#1 team on my list, sorry:lol:[/QUOTE]
good choice.... i wanna keep the lions butni figured if i dont keep them i picked 4 teams that are average to below that i can try to make good

[quote name='bvharris']Like I said (and staticz confirmed) you probably won't have to wait too long. Definitely check out the other league too, they have a great group over there as well.[/QUOTE]
Well that makes me feel better, thanks for the info man

Cowboys are gonna be Nasty in Madden this year. If I wasn't locked in with there division rival, I might have taken a shot at them.

P.S. Don't pick the Eagles as your #1 !!!!!!!!!!!! If I don't get the chance to lead the league in fumbles with Vick, I'll be very upset

[quote name='LVPatriots']Cowboys are gonna be Nasty in Madden this year. If I wasn't locked in with there division rival, I might have taken a shot at them.

P.S. Don't pick the Eagles as your #1 !!!!!!!!!!!! If I don't get the chance to lead the league in fumbles with Vick, I'll be very upset[/QUOTE]

i wanna get rg3 lol im gonna make some rediculous trade offers

[quote name='LVPatriots']Cowboys are gonna be Nasty in Madden this year. If I wasn't locked in with there division rival, I might have taken a shot at them.

P.S. Don't pick the Eagles as your #1 !!!!!!!!!!!! If I don't get the chance to lead the league in fumbles with Vick, I'll be very upset[/QUOTE]
Yes they will be indeed, especially with the great addition of claiborne and some of the O line players they grabbed, i'd love to use them, and dont worry, i won't touch the eagles
if i even have the chance haha

[quote name='sprice8688']i wanna get rg3 lol im gonna make some rediculous trade offers[/QUOTE]

just remember....SALARY CAP and a Salary system WILL BE IN EFFECT.

[quote name='theredworm']like I'd really say who was on my list let alone my #1[/QUOTE]

Maybe you are using reverse reverse psychology

[quote name='bvharris']No hints for you![/QUOTE]

Can you at least tell me what type of progression we're thinking about doing?

Then I won't feel as bad for taking another team with a garbage quarterback :lol:

[quote name='JoelyPoley']Maybe you are using reverse reverse psychology[/QUOTE]

look at my profile pic and location, you'd know I hate the cowboys

last Packer game I went to (with free tickets from Madden11 I won) was when we beat the cowboys so bad they fired there coach the next day

[quote name='Doomtime']Can you at least tell me what type of progression we're thinking about doing?

Then I won't feel as bad for taking another team with a garbage quarterback :lol:[/QUOTE]

Not sure what you mean.

[quote name='bvharris']Not sure what you mean.[/QUOTE]

probably season by season progression or game by game progression (which I think is new this year)

[quote name='bvharris']Not sure what you mean.[/QUOTE]

EA has changed progression of player's overalls so that you can set it to weekly, every 4 weeks, or at the end of season (like we've done previously).

So if you go out and have a great game with Matt Cassel, he may get an attribute boost going into the next week.

Ninja'd.

Ah. Well, I don't think we know yet, I haven't looked into it too much.

Would it be a valid concern that doing weekly progression might serve to disproportionately improve the teams of the better owners?

Is progression now dynamic based on player performance even if you set it to annual? Last year, progression for every player was largely fixed.

[quote name='bvharris']Ah. Well, I don't think we know yet, I haven't looked into it too much.

Would it be a valid concern that doing weekly progression might serve to disproportionately improve the teams of the better owners?

Is progression now dynamic based on player performance even if you set it to annual? Last year, progression for every player was largely fixed.[/QUOTE]

From the OS forums,

"There are multiple factors to player progression. Players will accumulate XP based on their performance on the field and potentially their ratings in some key categories. Some players may accumulate XP faster than others even if playing time and accomplishments are comparable.

You can then choose what categories to allocate those XP to and the higher a rating in a category, the more it will cost you to add to it.

As a coach, you will also be afforded XP based on your performance, goal achievement etc.. You can buy different packages (there are a bunch) that affect how players progress, how likely it is you can resign players, there are offense "style" packages that will benefit you if you match that gameplan. There are so many different upgrades and options that you can match and pair together as the seasons go by."

In either case, I don't think it's something we're going to decide until closer to launch, so don't let it hold up your list.

[quote name='Doomtime']You can buy different packages (there are a bunch) [/QUOTE]

Buy with XP, or with money? Obviously there will be no pay-to-win in the Madden league. :D

g1336620050809113735.jpg

3534bb.jpg

[quote name='bvharris']Buy with XP, or with money? Obviously there will be no pay-to-win in the Madden league. :D[/QUOTE]

With XP, they said real money won't be a factor in connected careers. :D

Hey BvHarris , since all the list aren't in could I technically make a change to my list ? I need to remove a team off my list.

[quote name='Doomtime']With XP, they said real money won't be a factor in connected careers. :D[/QUOTE]

you believe that? every game they do has some kind of "pay to get ahead" system

wonder if i get a 60 ovr qb if i could make him to a 99 ovr.... somehow i dout its.gonna work apon there weekly stats.... id look into seeing if it can only be set once or if u can change it whenevr u want.... id be in favor of 2 times a season mayb but not everygame

[quote name='bvharris']Would it be a valid concern that doing weekly progression might serve to disproportionately improve the teams of the better owners?[/QUOTE]

It would be nice to be able to ride a hot streak for a couple of weeks with players who are playing well on the field. It also works in lowering stats too if they have a bad game. You can't control dropped passes, inaccurate throws, fumbles, etc. so I don't see it really benefiting one team to the point that it becomes unfair. It will benefit the player who makes smart throws and knows when to cover up the ball.

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']Hey BvHarris , since all the list aren't in could I technically make a change to my list ? I need to remove a team off my list.[/QUOTE]

Go for it.

[quote name='theredworm']you believe that? every game they do has some kind of "pay to get ahead" system[/QUOTE]

That they do, but you can never use those boosts online in ranked play.

Everything about progression is XP based like an RPG.

[quote name='sprice8688']once we find out our teams anyone wanna do a madden 12 tourny to get ready till 13s out[/QUOTE]

Good idea. I think I'd be down for that.

[quote name='sprice8688']once we find out our teams anyone wanna do a madden 12 tourny to get ready till 13s out[/QUOTE]

I'm in

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']Sooo who has the 49ers as the number one team on their list ?? lol[/QUOTE]

Seven other people. ;)

We only need 6 now.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I'm working on my list and will hopefully have it finished soon. Once all the lists are in, are you going to post them?[/QUOTE]

We won't post peoples lists, though you guys are welcome to share your own once we're done. We'll just post the results.

There will probably be a second round of picks for those who don't end up with a team on the first run.

[quote name='bvharris']We won't post peoples lists, though you guys are welcome to share your own once we're done. We'll just post the results.

There will probably be a second round of picks for those who don't end up with a team on the first run.[/QUOTE]

im hoping my team isnt popular!

[quote name='sprice8688']im hoping my team isnt popular![/QUOTE]

If you're still wanting the Lions, I'm sure they will be.

bread's done
Back