Madden 15 Xbox One League - 3 Seasons Completed! Moving On To Madden 16!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We still handle injury replacements the same way? I need a WR...

I picked up Tiquan Underwood. He's a 63 (my lowest wr is a 64). Also, I only had 52 players so would I need to drop him when Cotchery comes back in 6 weeks?

Last edited by a moderator:
Another shoddy offensive performance by Washington, only put up 6 at Dallas.

Luckily, my defense was on point, and I squeaked out a sad, pathetic, boring 6-3 victory. 

Seahawks couldn't get their passing down. Panthers continue to ball hawk. Good game - maybe I'll have better luck in the playoffs against you.

So Methoes and I desync 6 times. Deuce and I play and have no issues whatsoever. Now, Deuce plays Methoes and apparently things went fine.

This just further solidifies my belief that there is no discernible pattern with the desync errors. I just consider myself fortunate that I haven't had any since week 1.

I'm close to trading this game in and giving up buying madden forever. Y jump don't work half the time on def and guys low rated sucks

Even more so with sunset and cod coming will be hard to care about madden

Props to the Patriots for being a complete class act. The clock at the end of the game shot down before I could my possible game winning FG and he realized it shouldn't have happened. So he completely let me drive down and score in OT.

Great competitor and a true gentleman.

Bears win 23-17 over the Patriots.

Bears:
Jay Cutler 19-25 252Yds 2Tds 1Int
Matt Forte 13Rshs 61Yds 1Fum
Brandon Marshall 7Rec 108Yds 1Td
Ryan Mundy 2Tak 1Int 1Td

Patriots:
Tom Brady 24-34 187Yds 1Td 1Int
Shane Vereen 7Rshs 23Yds 1Td
Julian Edelman 6Rec 63Yds
Brandon Browner 1Int

Titans - 31

Texans - 17

The Titans were fortunate to jump out in front of Houston, and then just did their best to hold serve after that. The game's scoring was kicked off by a 56 yard TD bomb to Justin Hunter, who just went up and got it. A TD run by Dexter McCluster and a pick 6 courtesy of Blidi Wreh-Wilson put the Titans ahead 21-0 before the Texans really had a chance to find their groove.

The Texans still fought back though, pulling to within 21-10. But the Titans offense responded as well, to take a 28-10 lead into the half. Coming out of the half, Tennessee tried to just use the clock in their favor, but a nice pass over the middle gave the Texans a much needed TD to make the score 28-17 with 1:45 left in the 3rd.

Fortunately for the Titans, they were able to keep moving the ball, chewing clock, and put up more points, as Ryan Succop kicked a 30 yard field goal with 2:52 left in the game. Houston made one last attempt at a comeback, but Jason McCourty intercepted Ryan Mallett for the second time, sealing the game for the Titans.

Great game, Tanabeo! Like I said, getting that big early lead was huge for me and my gameplan. Also of note, after my game last week...I decided to roll the dice and turn kicking arc and defensive graphics back on. (I also changed camera toggle to ON and then back to OFF again). And lo and behold...my strategy pad worked...and the game didn't desync.

Does this mean anything? Of course not. But for anyone who wants to dip their toe back into the water, I guess go for it. I will say, I was terrified the entire 2nd half that the game would desync when I having a pretty solid game. So, the chance for anger and frustration is still probably pretty high. But for me...I was just happy to get the damn strategy pad working again.

Titans

Jake Locker - 6/8, 158 yds, 1 TD, 0 INT

Shonn Greene - 14 att, 113 yds, 1 TD

Dexter McCluster - 3 att, 9 yds, 1 TD

Justin Hunter - 3 rec, 110 yds, 1 TD

Jurrell Casey - 2 tackles, 2 sacks

Jason McCourty - 2 tackles, 2 INTs

Blidi Wreh-Wilson - 3 tackles, 1 INT, 1 TD

Texans

Ryan Mallett - 15/24, 202 yds, 2 TDs, 3 INTs

Arian Foster - 8 att, 40 yds, 3 rec, 28 yds

Stedman Bailey - 5 rec, 54 yds

DeAndre Hopkins - 3 rec, 59 yds, 2 TDs

Andre Johnson - 3 rec, 59 yds

Louis Nix III - 2 tackles, 1 sack

GG last night n8 your WRs are nuts on two of those down field throws I would jump up to swat them and you would just jump a foot higher than me like they were wearing moon shoes and come down with it.

GG last night n8 your WRs are nuts on two of those down field throws I would jump up to swat them and you would just jump a foot higher than me like they were wearing moon shoes and come down with it.
Yeah, I think it was Hunter on both of them. He's just tall and has a good SPC rating. I had another deep throw to Nate Washington that I thought he had a step on your CB...but Locker kind of underthrew it and I had to fight just so you didn't intercept it. That's the crazy thing with how Locker's ratings are this year. He has 95 arm strength...and like 68 deep throw accuracy. So, it's like...just throw that shit as hard as he can and hope my receivers can outrun/outjump everybody else.

I mean, obviously the guy has terrible durability and is only about a 55% career passer. But still Zach Mettenberger has better accuracy numbers (SAC, MAC, and DAC) as a rookie who hadn't played a down in the NFL when these rosters came out. Locker might not be great...but that just seems wrong, haha. It was a good game though. The rematch should be fun.

All right. We have advanced to Week 9. And just like that, the trading deadline has passed, haha. Just two trades this season. A little surprised by that, but at the same time, to me it makes sense for people to take stock and see where there needs are too. I'm sure there will be some dealing come draft time.

Anyway, the deadline for this week will be 10/17.

This game is making me hate playing it. Despite QB accuracy supposedly being super important this year, I can't complete a pass with Aaron Rodgers. I put in Matt Flynn for the 4th quarter against New Orleans.

Marshawn Lynch is back from injury... 1st play he went 79 yards for a TD. What a different it makes for a good RB. Seahawks win 24-0 against the Raiders.

I just played the craziest game I've had this year in madden and it was against a CPU!! Final Score Niners 30 Rams 27.

Kaepernick threw 4 picks including one for a TD. Niners started up 7-0 then after 3 strait picks the rams scored unanswered 17 PTs. Niners kicked a FG at the end of the half. 17-10 Rams. On 3rd and 20 to start the half Champ Bailey has a pick six to tie the game up at 17.

I eventually get a FG go up 20-17. Rams answer back with a TD to make it 24-20 with 3 mins left. On 4th and 1 at the rams 20 with :45 seconds to go frank gore breaks 3 tackles for a TD!! Rams tie it to end regulation.

In OT rams start with the ball but eventually punt. Kaep throws his 4th pick around the 35. However the rams had 15mph wind going against them so they still needed yards. On 3rd and 8 bardford throws another pick to champ bailey!! After a few 15 yd runs by gore the niners kick a FG to win and stay undefeated at 8-0!

Gotta love Madden.  Giants - Colts just disconnected at the end of the third.  Giants were up by 10 and Indy had the ball.  I am just going to let him play the CPU since my schedule gets hectic the next few days and he didn't have time to try a third time today.

Was our second attempt, early in our first try I accidentally bumped the power button on my One at 7-0 Giants.  We had gotten the score back and were playing the second game when it dropped again.

Edit - We decided just to have it simmed.

Sent a pm to the eagles yesterday and still no reply hope I can get this game in tomorrow night at the latest because I have to leave town Friday morning and will not be back till late sunday

Sent a pm to the eagles yesterday and still no reply hope I can get this game in tomorrow night at the latest because I have to leave town Friday morning and will not be back till late sunday
Friend him on XBL. It's easier to get in touch with him that way. He's on right now playing Destiny.

So am I the only one who has major issues getting the game started every week? Timbo and I have been trying for at least 15 minutes now. And if we can't get this started in the next five, I'm going to have to bow out for the week. Not going to be late picking up the wife for madden.

What's the best way to get in contact with the Eagles? I pm'd him yesterday and he still hasn't read the message as of right now

What's the best way to get in contact with the Eagles? I pm'd him yesterday and he still hasn't read the message as of right now
Tanabeo had trouble getting in touch with him last week too. Not sure what's going on with him. I think somebody said XBL message works well. But I'll let him know he needs to be responding to PMs too.

Played against the Giants w/o any disconnect issues.  Seahawks won with running the ball all game long. Nice to have Lynch back from injury. (I'm also thinking I should trade Harvin away to the Jets to keep my team more realistic since in real life he is no longer a Seahawks.)

Played against the Giants w/o any disconnect issues. Seahawks won with running the ball all game long. Nice to have Lynch back from injury. (I'm also thinking I should trade Harvin away to the Jets to keep my team more realistic since in real life he is no longer a Seahawks.)
that due is train wreck and to think they tried to get a decent player for him from denver. but to be like real life seachickens you would need to be 3-3 :D/

Played against the Giants w/o any disconnect issues. Seahawks won with running the ball all game long. Nice to have Lynch back from injury. (I'm also thinking I should trade Harvin away to the Jets to keep my team more realistic since in real life he is no longer a Seahawks.)
Obviously, that's not required. But also, we're past the trade deadline. So, you wouldn't be able to do it until next season anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back