Madden 15 Xbox One League - 3 Seasons Completed! Moving On To Madden 16!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know why the bears are on AP?
Because he stood up his last opponent twice, and I was getting messages on deadline day saying he needed to be put on auto. After interrupting dinner with my wife and daughter, and loading up the game specifically to put him on auto, they ended up playing anyway. He can take himself off auto whenever he feels like it.

So..sorry i never got in here to report it...i tried to play the Dolphins - Raiders game TWICE...and was up huge....38-0 first game, 31-7 next game.... desync on both games in the 4th quarter (playing the freaking computer????) Anyways...didn't have time to get it in again...and it got simmed (It's fine)

The Sad news is I lost 27-6. Lol. GG Madden. I also have an injured player...website won't tell me who it is... 

So..sorry i never got in here to report it...i tried to play the Dolphins - Raiders game TWICE...and was up huge....38-0 first game, 31-7 next game.... desync on both games in the 4th quarter (playing the freaking computer????) Anyways...didn't have time to get it in again...and it got simmed (It's fine)

The Sad news is I lost 27-6. Lol. GG Madden. I also have an injured player...website won't tell me who it is...
Wow, that's weird. I've never heard of it happening against the CPU. The only thing i can "hope" for to keep things "fair" is that at some point, everybody takes a desync sim loss. I know I've already taken one. The people who have avoided them don't realize how lucky they are.

Wow, that's weird. I've never heard of it happening against the CPU. The only thing i can "hope" for to keep things "fair" is that at some point, everybody takes a desync sim loss. I know I've already taken one. The people who have avoided them don't realize how lucky they are.
I don't need to help out with a sim loss my way of helping is not being able to beat the CPU

I don't need to help out with a sim loss my way of helping is not being able to beat the CPU
lol...true. Just as long as the league still feels fair, that's all that matters to me. Ultimately, we're all in this together and making the most of the game EA gave us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those two face mask penalties late in the game were a killer for me, happy it was competitive game though. Next time we'll see if the refs give Tampa some home cooking!  O:)

No desync issues at all in this game.

I saw we're considering trades with cpu teams? I'll have to get the specifics but for a heads up, I'm looking at giving up a 3rd for Steve Smith...

Titans - 24

Browns - 21

The Titans absolutely stole this one. Despite scoring first, Tennessee trailed for most of the game. Every time the Titans got a big play, it seemed like Cleveland got one right afterward to regain control. Then, after a late TD to put the Browns ahead 21-14, with just over 2:00 left, the Titans got a huge play from Nate Washington who turned a modest gain into an 80 yard game tying TD by breaking a tackle along the sideline.

Tied at 21, and with a chance to drive down the field to win the game, Johnny Manziel threw a short pass to Andrew Hawkins, who tried to make a move, but got absolutely lit up by Derrick Morgan, causing a fumble, that was recovered by Wesley Woodyard at the Cleveland 41 with 1:13 left in the game. It was mostly academic after that, with Shonn Greene bulldozing for some yards to set up a 39 yard Ryan Succop field goal to win the game.

Great game, Rob. I felt like I couldn't do anything for the first 3 quarters, and then for whatever reason in the 4th, the bounces just went my way. There were some really odd plays in this game though.

- 48 yard bomb to Kendall Wright who seemed like he had a step on Joe Haden, then basically just had to outleap him for the ball...thank God Locker didn't underthrow that one.

- 90 yard kickoff return TD by Andrew Hawkins who because of the horrible wind, caught the ball in front of all of his blockers...then went into the pile, bounced off a tackle and just rocketed toward the sideline

- 24 yard fumble return by Kamerion Wimbley after Sammie HIll ragdolled Manziel and made him lose the ball

- 59 yard rush by Ben Tate to set up the go ahead score

- 80 yard TD by Washington to tie the game at 21

- And then that last fumble by Hawkins

To further illustrate what a weird game it was, despite having a 3 minute advantage in time of possession, Tennessee never got into the Cleveland red zone...while the Browns were 2-2 in the red zone with 2 TDs. Crazy game.

Titans

Jake Locker - 7/11, 162 yds, 2 TDs, 1 INT

Shonn Greene - 15 att, 44 yds, 1 rec, 4 yds

Kendall Wright - 2 rec, 59 yds, 1 TD

Delanie Walker - 2 rec, 12 yds

Nate Washington - 1 rec, 80 yds, 1TD

Derrick Morgan - 4 tackles, 1 FF

Kamerion Wimbley - 1 tackle, 1 FR, 1 TD

Browns

Johnny Manziel - 9/15, 85 yds, 2 TDs, 1 INT, 1 att, 2 yards

Ben Tate - 13 att, 125 yds, 1 rec, 8 yds

Josh Gordon - 3 rec, 38 yds, 1 TD

Andrew Hawkins - 2 rec, 18 yds, 1 KR TD (90 yds)

Marlon Moore - 1 rec, 2 yds, 1 TD

Ahtyba Rubin - 3 tackles, 1 sack

i have feeling packers/viks will be sim we planned to play 430 pdt today but family issue came up i could not do it was hour late and he did not have time to play tonight and i can't play until like 8 pdt tommmow night so not sure if he will have chance to play then.

I saw we're considering trades with cpu teams? I'll have to get the specifics but for a heads up, I'm looking at giving up a 3rd for Steve Smith...
Yeah, you're welcome to ATTEMPT to trade with the CPU. They're generally assholes though and usually want three times what the player is worth. If you have a proposal, you need to PM it to me though...then it gets evaluated by the trade committee the same way regular trades do.

THEN...if the committee is ok with it, you can try it with the CPU. It's an annoying process, but unfortunately, since Madden doesn't give commissioners the option to approve trades in game (oddly enough, a feature that the NHL leagues had...when they existed), it's really the only way to do it.

i have feeling packers/viks will be sim we planned to play 430 pdt today but family issue came up i could not do it was hour late and he did not have time to play tonight and i can't play until like 8 pdt tommmow night so not sure if he will have chance to play then.
Well, you have tomorrow...and all of 10/1 as well. You should really try to find a time that works. If you missed an agreed upon time, I'm going to have a hard time being convinced that he shouldn't be allowed to play your CPU.

Also, my strategy pad is still broken. I've got camera toggle set to OFF in every single menu in Madden...and it works just fine in online ranked. But in CFM...it just switches the damn camera. It's really screwing up my defensive assignments. Not sure what to do...other than bitch to EA about it, of course.

And, Rob...I'm not sure if you noticed this, but I could have sworn I noticed the clock running off quickly at least once. I think there was like 2:11 left in the 4th quarter, then I picked my play, and it just immediately ran down to 2:00. Tell me I'm going crazy because that's supposed to be turned off too...and that's a league-wide setting.

I'm just glad the game didn't desync...because EA still has no clue how to fix it, apparently.

http://www.pastapadre.com/2014/09/18/desyncs-continue-to-plague-h2h-games-in-madden-nfl-15-online-franchise

Falcons - 14

vs 

Giants - 17

Looking forward to the Eagles game next week.

I waited over an hour. As I told you and told Nate in my message to him, I had a game for my other league that I had to play. I started that and didn't have time for another Madden game after. The time you gave me for tonight is the absolute latest I can start a game, so please be on time.

I've mentioned this to Nate several times. Apparently, he isn't going to say anything at this point or hasn't had time to come up with the best way to handle it, so I have to say it: people need to show up on time for their games. If it only happened on occasion, that would be one thing. But I was stood up by RevCottonMarcus 2 days in a row, and then Timbo in my very next game. Ironically, both of them PM'ed me saying how free they were.

Sometimes people have valid reasons, but usually none at all. In fact, I have had only 1 regular season game in this season in which my opponent was actually on time. That was staticz. Can't blame me for being bothered when it happens constantly in this league and a couple times in the other. And it's been a problem every year.

People need to learn to respect other people's time. Rightfully, users should be punished for repeatedly missing game times. That should be in the rules. But since it's not, my new policy is 15 minutes. If you don't show up or send a message within 15 minutes of our scheduled time, I won't wait around like an asshole as I have these past few days. No more sitting around wasting my time. We should all be held to those standards. None 9f us have any right to waste other people's time by keeping them waiting around to play a video game that is supposed to be fun.

In regards to the clock accelerating you can tap lb when play calling and put it on chew clock. The play clock will automatically go down to ten seconds and the game clock will go down accordingly.

Are you referring to the game tempo icon in the bottom left corner of the play calling screen? I never messed with it and the tutorials never said anything about it. Nice to know, if that's the case.

Are you referring to the game tempo icon in the bottom left corner of the play calling screen? I never messed with it and the tutorials never said anything about it. Nice to know, if that's the case.
You can also choose no huddle from there, and skip having to press Y after the play.

Titans - 24

Browns - 21

The Titans absolutely stole this one. Despite scoring first, Tennessee trailed for most of the game. Every time the Titans got a big play, it seemed like Cleveland got one right afterward to regain control. Then, after a late TD to put the Browns ahead 21-14, with just over 2:00 left, the Titans got a huge play from Nate Washington who turned a modest gain into an 80 yard game tying TD by breaking a tackle along the sideline.

Tied at 21, and with a chance to drive down the field to win the game, Johnny Manziel threw a short pass to Andrew Hawkins, who tried to make a move, but got absolutely lit up by Derrick Morgan, causing a fumble, that was recovered by Wesley Woodyard at the Cleveland 41 with 1:13 left in the game. It was mostly academic after that, with Shonn Greene bulldozing for some yards to set up a 39 yard Ryan Succop field goal to win the game.

Great game, Rob. I felt like I couldn't do anything for the first 3 quarters, and then for whatever reason in the 4th, the bounces just went my way. There were some really odd plays in this game though.

- 48 yard bomb to Kendall Wright who seemed like he had a step on Joe Haden, then basically just had to outleap him for the ball...thank God Locker didn't underthrow that one.

- 90 yard kickoff return TD by Andrew Hawkins who because of the horrible wind, caught the ball in front of all of his blockers...then went into the pile, bounced off a tackle and just rocketed toward the sideline

- 24 yard fumble return by Kamerion Wimbley after Sammie HIll ragdolled Manziel and made him lose the ball

- 59 yard rush by Ben Tate to set up the go ahead score

- 80 yard TD by Washington to tie the game at 21

- And then that last fumble by Hawkins

To further illustrate what a weird game it was, despite having a 3 minute advantage in time of possession, Tennessee never got into the Cleveland red zone...while the Browns were 2-2 in the red zone with 2 TDs. Crazy game.

Titans

Jake Locker - 7/11, 162 yds, 2 TDs, 1 INT

Shonn Greene - 15 att, 44 yds, 1 rec, 4 yds

Kendall Wright - 2 rec, 59 yds, 1 TD

Delanie Walker - 2 rec, 12 yds

Nate Washington - 1 rec, 80 yds, 1TD

Derrick Morgan - 4 tackles, 1 FF

Kamerion Wimbley - 1 tackle, 1 FR, 1 TD

Browns

Johnny Manziel - 9/15, 85 yds, 2 TDs, 1 INT, 1 att, 2 yards

Ben Tate - 13 att, 125 yds, 1 rec, 8 yds

Josh Gordon - 3 rec, 38 yds, 1 TD

Andrew Hawkins - 2 rec, 18 yds, 1 KR TD (90 yds)

Marlon Moore - 1 rec, 2 yds, 1 TD

Ahtyba Rubin - 3 tackles, 1 sack
Yeah, this game pained me. I felt snake-bitten afterwards (or as Nate said, Cleveland'd). The two fumbles, the Nate Washington catch and run where he slipped out of a tackle, hell I thought Haden came down with the ball on the bomb to Wright. Tough game, but losing by 3 to someone who's won multiple Super Bowls in this league is nothing to hang my head about.

In regards to the clock accelerating you can tap lb when play calling and put it on chew clock. The play clock will automatically go down to ten seconds and the game clock will go down accordingly.
Yeah, Nate I had chew clock on, that's why it accelerated so fast.
You can also choose no huddle from there, and skip having to press Y after the play.
Oh, wow. I didn't even think of that. That's interesting. Not really much use to me as I like to look at what the defense is doing and use that extra time to make them uncomfortable...audible, fake audible, etc. lol. I'm always on the verge of getting a delay of game as it is, haha. :lol:

Pretty much the only time I use it is if I am killing the clock either at half or end of game so we don't have to sit there at the line while it ticks down.

Vikings improve to 3-2 with a 24-0 win over packers good game Matt.

on a side note i just seen matt post about me and i told him a personal family issue happend about 30 mins before start of our plan game monday night i had to rush my wife to ER i told him in message i had family issue happen so him saying i did not give valid reason is non sense

Vikings improve to 3-2 with a 24-0 win over packers good game Matt.

on a side note i just seen matt post about me and i told him a personal family issue happend about 30 mins before start of our plan game monday night i had to rush my wife to ER i told him in message i had family issue happen so him saying i did not give valid reason is non sense
OBVIOUSLY, family is more important than a video game football league. The only reason Matt really has to be extra irritated about this is because he had issues with his last opponent as well...so, two games in a row, and the tension just kind of builds up.

However, those still have to be treated as isolated incidents, and sometimes, people just have shitty luck. There's also a world of difference between missing a scheduled time because you're playing Destiny...and missing a scheduled time because you're taking your wife to the ER.

If an emergency pops up, I'm not going to be demanding that you message your Madden league opponent and let them know what's going on. But for my side of it, in the interest of making league decisions, I still have to consider WHY the game was missed (which is the only reason I urged you to try to reschedule...not that I was blaming you for anything...just, that's what happened).

But like I said, these were different circumstances, and ultimately, an assumption can be made that it's not something that's going to happen regularly. Anybody who develops a reputation for being late, forgetting their games, etc. will be called out when it's appropriate.

any idea what time we advance tonight?
I'm hoping I'll be able to advance us on time tonight at 12AM ET.

If anything, I almost think creating a "No Show" policy that states if your opponent is 30 minutes late without giving you notice, you hold the right to play their CPU. You can choose to reschedule the game if you want to, but you're not obligated to do so.

To go along with that, I'd say the first time you get a freebie, "it happens to everyone" kind of thing.

Then, for a second offense, your opponent reserves the right to play your CPU and you'd get a strike (which could still end up as being no punishment as long as you haven't used your warning strike).

A third offense would mean your opponent reserves the right to play your CPU AND you're suspended according to whatever strike you're on.

Anybody opposed to this or think it's unfair in any way?

Redskins get a win! 21-0 over Arizona. Would have been a bigger blowout had I not dropped a bunch of passes. Got pretty sick of the Simms dropped pass commentary by the second quarter.....

Just got done playing against the Cowboys and beat them bad (13-42).

I wanted to thank Heidenreich for understanding that we couldn't set up a time to play last week (Seahawks vs. Redskins). Due to work and night school I have. It was bad timing. So, we decide to let the CPU sim our game. With the sim; it took out more of my offensive line due to injuries. I'm down to second string players trying to protect Russell Wilson. I got 6 total injured players. Let's hope they'll get back soon.

Highlights:

Offense:

Russell Wilson - 4 TDs (but another INT)

Christine Michael - 2 TDs w/ 104 YDS

Jermaine Kearse - 2 TDs

Zach Miller - 2 TDs

Defense:

Bruce Irvin - 3 SACKS

Michael Bennett \ Earl Thomas - 1 SACK

Kam Chancellor - 1 INT

[quote name="Deuce20602" post="12134399" timestamp="1412285887"]Highly upset at myself... 5 ints in one game. Won't throw anymore this season[/quote]

Were they bad reads or QB made bad throws (ie overthrew or under threw WR)? Either way you can and will improve.

Wow me and Giants schedules really clashed this weekend between me working and him going to a wedding but we worked it out. Eagles vs Giants set for Saturday at 8am. Really looking forward to the game!

I have a trade I would like to try to do with the Rams if it makes it past the committee 

Texans would send a 2nd round pick for WR Stedman Bailey 3 years left on his contract 470k 470k and 590k

His stats are CTH 84 CIT 74 SPC 84 RTE 73 he would be a starter on my team.

Trade proposals need to be submitted via PM to me (which I then forward on to the committee). It just keeps it cleaner that way. Also, I think you've got most of it...but specifics of what needs to be included in proposals are In the OP.

Eagles defeat the Giants 31-24 in OT. One hell of a game. Once again my defense let me down but my offense perservered at the end. Eli Manning looked like Peyton out there and Jennings shredded my D-line all game. Nick Foles finally is coming around and made all the throws he could. I'm really liking this Eagles roster this year with Sproles and Cooper coming up clutch for me all game long. Can't wait for the rematch at end of year. Man I'm loving the CAG league this year fellas! Got a bye week next week then the CPU Cardinals after that.

Quick Fact: In both my division games this year, they've come down to overtime and in both games I was lucky enough to get the ball first both times and scored a TD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back