Madden 15 Xbox One League - 3 Seasons Completed! Moving On To Madden 16!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a trade I would like to try to do with the Rams if it makes it past the committee

Texans would send a 2nd round pick for WR Stedman Bailey 3 years left on his contract 470k 470k and 590k

His stats are CTH 84 CIT 74 SPC 84 RTE 73 he would be a starter on my team.

Trade Approved

This is our first trade with a CPU team this year. So, just to clarify how this will go, Tanabeo, you can now make this proposal to the CPU in game. They are generally known to be assholes though, lol. If they don't accept the trade, then the trade is dead. Good luck!

Well guess I should have checked the forum and my pms before I sent at pm again sorry 

And GG to Dark we had a close game.

The Rams took the trade Stedman Bailey is now a Texan

Last edited by a moderator:
Well guess I should have checked the forum and my pms before I sent at pm again sorry

And GG to Dark we had a close game.

The Rams took the trade Stedman Bailey is now a Texan
No worries. You just did the same thing I did when I missed it the first time, lol. So, we're just matching performances, haha. :)

Panthers send to the Chargers:

DT Kawaan Short, 25 yrs, 85 Ovr, 86 str, 84 PMV, 75 FMV, 84 BSH, 82 PUR, 85 TAK, 69 POW

4 yrs, 3 rem, 4.84M, 1.6M Bonus, 1.13M for '14/15, 1.41M for '16

2015 3rd rd pick

2016 4th rd pick

Chargers send to Panthers

RT DJ Fluker, 23 yrs, 80 ovr, 78 pbk, 89 rbk, 84 ibl, 90 str

4 YRs, 3 rem, 11.4M, 6.6M Bonus, 2.74M for 14/15, 3.17M for 16

CB Jason Verrett, 23 yrs, 74 ovr, 84 mcv, 82 zcv, 95 spd, 68 prc, 68 prs

4 YRs, 4 rem, 7.6M, 4M Bonus, 1.82M for 14/15/16, 2.14M for 17

Trade Rejected

It was noted that San Diego would be eating quite a bit of bonus money here (around $9M). Obviously, we have no way of knowing if the CPU would reject the trade due to that or not...but when evaluating these trades the same way as we would if two human owners were participating in it, that would definitely be a major concern. And it could potentially put San Diego in a bad spot in future seasons.

Packers over Dolphins 20-10...

GG Matt. Dolphins only had 3 points until late into the 4th quarter. Rather an ass kicking by the packers;) 

GG!

Ok, guys. We finished all the games a bit early this week (my CPU game was actually the last one, haha). So, we have now advanced to Week 7.

One reminder though, because I was looking over the stats from a few of the blowout games the past couple weeks...

LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT

If you're winning by 3 scores or more in the 4th quarter, you should be RUNNING the ball. I see a few games where people were almost certainly passing all the way to the end.

On top of that, if you're winning big late in the game, you're expected to bring in your backups as well. If you guys feel that confident leaving your starters in when you're up 21 points or more with less than 5 minutes to play, we can bump the injury slider up. This applies for both human and CPU games. If I see it again, strikes will be given.

The deadline for Week 7 will be 10/9.

Has anyone had the problem of when you pick your play nothing happens and the game just sits there with the camera just looking at the players stand there? I couldn't even call a time out or pause the game

Just happened to me twice so I just super simmed my game

For some reason I had a hard time stopping Zach Stacy when playing against the Rams.

It was a close game until the 4th quarter. Ram was down 14 points. I was knocking at the Redzone but Russell throw a INT and Ogletree took it all the way down to their 10 yard line. The next play - Bradford did a screen pass to Stacy for a TD. So now Ram are down 7. So they decided to do an onside kick. Which they recovered it. They were driving down the field under 2 min looking to tie the game. Lucky for me; Bruce Irvin picked 6 and took it to the house.

That was too close of a game for me. I think if Legatron (Zuerlein) didn't miss 2 FGs. They would have won.

Game Note:

Wilson - 2 TD & I INT for only 117yds

Michael - did not break 100yds :(

Kearse - 1 TD w/ 41yds

Norwood - 1 TD

Avril - 3 sacks

Bennett - 3 sacks

Jefferson / McDaniel (back from injury) / Mebane - 1 sack

Irvin - 1 INT - 1TD

[quote name="Darby27" post="12141115" timestamp="1412582411"]Does anyone know when they send out the weekly Pro Packs for MUT from preorder codes?[/quote]
On the day you redeemed your code.

Has anyone had the problem of when you pick your play nothing happens and the game just sits there with the camera just looking at the players stand there? I couldn't even call a time out or pause the game

Just happened to me twice so I just super simmed my game
I haven't seen that but last week against Timbo I would say that about 30% of the time I was never allowed to pick a play on defense. The camera would cut to the play selection screen and nothing would come up. After about 5 or 6 seconds the screen would come up but wouldn't let me do anything. Next thing I know I'm sitting in Cover 3.

I also hit the bug where the camera started changing instead of letting me use the strategy pad.

That no play selection happens for me vs human and cpu since launch same with the cam dpad thing. I think that's what is having disconnect issues some in game bugs .

Does anyone know when they send out the weekly Pro Packs for MUT from preorder codes?
Did you just redeem your code? Because, if you redeemed it when the game came out, the packs are done. I didn't receive any more last week. If you recently redeemed the code, that shouldn't be the case for you.

I haven't seen that but last week against Timbo I would say that about 30% of the time I was never allowed to pick a play on defense. The camera would cut to the play selection screen and nothing would come up. After about 5 or 6 seconds the screen would come up but wouldn't let me do anything. Next thing I know I'm sitting in Cover 3.

I also hit the bug where the camera started changing instead of letting me use the strategy pad.
That no play selection happens for me vs human and cpu since launch same with the cam dpad thing. I think that's what is having disconnect issues some in game bugs .
Like I said...bubble gum and scotch tape, lol. And here's the funny thing, in my CPU game last night against the Jags...I totally forgot about the strategy pad thing because it worked like it was supposed to. I didn't do anything to check my settings before game though (not that that should matter).

I don't know if it's only doing it against human teams (this was my first CPU game in a couple weeks). But it really feels like there's no rhyme or reason to have the problems that happen in CFM. Just start your game up and pray, lol.

Colts - Bengals just disconnected early in the 1st quarter.  7-0 Bengals with the Colts moving into Bengal territory.  Trying again, fuck EA.

Colts over Bengals 21-10.  Got lucky at the end of the first half when I made a bad read on a pass to Wayne that ended up working for a 65 yard TD pass and then got a fumble return for a TD as time expired in the half.  Bengals got their own fumble return TD on a hit on Luck in the 3rd to make it 14-10.  A TD by Richardson after a long drive was the final score.

Lol, my social feed in game says the Browns lost to the Jaguars 0-0 this week.  Looked in the actual box scores and the Browns won 14-7.  Looks like it's not just the website.

Did you just redeem your code? Because, if you redeemed it when the game came out, the packs are done. I didn't receive any more last week. If you recently redeemed the code, that shouldn't be the case for you.
I've redeemed a bunch of preorder codes over the course of the past month or so.

my def is god awful was ran all over by the bills. have the number one offense in the league and like 8th worst def in league go figure. can't blame it all on def tossed two picks in red zone

my def is god awful was ran all over by the bills. have the number one offense in the league and like 8th worst def in league go figure. can't blame it all on def tossed two picks in red zone
What? If your defense is terrible, then you must have gotten ridiculously lucky against me.

Vikings improve to 3-2 with a 24-0 win over packers good game Matt.

on a side note i just seen matt post about me and i told him a personal family issue happend about 30 mins before start of our plan game monday night i had to rush my wife to ER i told him in message i had family issue happen so him saying i did not give valid reason is non sense
Somehow, I missed this and Nate's replies before. Re-read the post. I said that in general, people didn't have valid reasons. I didn't refer to you specifically there. You were basically only mentioned as being the latest person to no-show, and I didn't know why at the time.

It wasn't just those 2 games, though. It's been cumulative in these leagues over the years. As I said, only 1 of my opponents this entire season had shown up on time- staticz. That's up to 2 now thanks to SirAdam.

Just wanted to clarify those points, mostly for Timbo.

Great news. That 3.1GB patch didn't fix fucking shit. Obviously, I'm fucking heated right now...but I might be done with this game. I can't make any fucking adjustments on defense because my fucking strategy pad is still broken. And if I press LT to guess a play, my view stays zoomed out...and I can't readjust afterward (my buttons literally do nothing after that). I can't fucking show blitz because the game won't let me. I can't adjust defenders. And so on and so on.

On top of that, the piece of shit FG kicking glitch is still in the game. I missed a 50 yarder by about 50 yards to the right. This is a fucking joke. I'm seriously considering calling EA's offices every fucking day until they agree to give me a refund. A month and a half after launch, and the game is broken as shit. I just feel like I can't actually play the game like this. The controls don't work.

This isn't to take anything at all away from Heidenreich. He played a great game...and his strategy most definitely could have shut me down anyway. But I just can't feel good about games like this. I felt like I might as well have been playing with one hand. If anybody has anything redeeming to offer about this shit, please feel free. Because I'm so close to just selling all this shit off and beefing up my PC. "Next Gen" is a fucking joke.

I knew something was up on that field goal for sure.  WAYYYYYYY wide right.  

I'm excited cause I finally won a game.  A definite defensive slugfest.  We both had long drives that ate up tons of clock.  Titans marched for most of the second quarter and got a field goal out of it, I ate the third quarter and got a TD.  I just lucked out on the ensuing kickoff and recovered the fumble.  Total Madden moment right there.  7-3, I'm not confident at all, but 14-3 changed the whole game. 

I'm getting better, only one turnover this week.  And I don't even blame myself on that one.  Had Jackson up the sideline in 1 on 1 coverage, and the fullback streaking 10 yards shorter uncovered, and n8 user picked me.  Nothing I could do about that.  

Good game.  

It was a good game. It's just tough to play when the buttons don't do what they're supposed to do. It's especially hard when it works fine in other game modes. After years of playing this game, you acquire a sort of muscle memory in how to make adjustments. So, when I'm adjusting my d-line...then go to make an adjustment to my DBs...and the freaking camera zooms out, it throws me off.

Or, if I try to make an adjustment that doesn't take, and then I press down on the left stick, and it moves my DE into the neutral zone and I have to scramble back out of it...and I'm trying to do all of this before you snap the ball. It's just really starting to wear on me. For those who haven't had the strategy pad glitch yet, you'll understand once it happens to you. And the fact that it seems you can't get rid of it is infuriating.

This game is bullshit... Even though I ended up winning. GG Matt Young. I need to upgrade my offensive line asap

Did we determine if the settings adjustments did anything to fix the desyncs? Id really like to turn that shit back on because I'm right there with you N8. I spend half the game screaming because of the fucking camera. They spent years forcing us to the strategy pad and then break it with these God damn camera angles.

And kicking without the arc is impossible!

Did we determine if the settings adjustments did anything to fix the desyncs? Id really like to turn that shit back on because I'm right there with you N8. I spend half the game screaming because of the fucking camera. They spent years forcing us to the strategy pad and then break it with these God damn camera angles.

And kicking without the arc is impossible!
I actually considered that myself in my game today. Not having the kicking arc actually tempts me to play differently. I had a 4th and 10 at my own 48. Obviously, I punted. But we had 11mph cross winds...and I had no kicking arc...so I ended up kicking the ball out of bounds at his 37. If I knew all I was going to get was a 15 yard net gain, it makes a strong case for just going for it (not saying that's acceptable behavior...but punting from midfield shouldn't give my opponent great field position either). It just makes for a crappier, more unrealistic game.

But I thought, I should put all my settings back to the way I like them...and then if I can't play because of desyncs, then that's just the way this year's game is for me. As it is right now, with no strategy pad and no kicking arc, I'm being forced to play a game I don't enjoy. Like I said, I might as well be playing with one hand or with a blindfold on. It's not representative of my play style at all, and it's frustrating as hell.

Not that it matters all that much given the circumstances, but I don't think the problem is "next gen" in general, Nate. It seems like pretty much an EA Sports thing for you. I do, however, understand that UFC, NHL, and Madden (along with Dance Central) were the main reasons you got an Xbox One.

I do love this generation in general. I have more good stuff to say about PS4 than I do Xbox One, but I've had my PS4 a lot longer.

Well that was embarrassing. Tannehill might have just earned himself a benching. 

GG Panoramic. Bears over Dolphins 31-6. 

For the record i yanked all my Offensive and Defensive starters at the beginning of the 4th. Didn't want to risk injury in an absolute blowout. Unsure whether or not pan did;) 

GG man!

It wasn't just those 2 games, though. It's been cumulative in these leagues over the years. As I said, only 1 of my opponents this entire season had shown up on time- staticz. That's up to 2 now thanks to SirAdam.
Yay, I showed up on time for something!

Well that was embarrassing. Tannehill might have just earned himself a benching.

GG Panoramic. Bears over Dolphins 31-6.

For the record i yanked all my Offensive and Defensive starters at the beginning of the 4th. Didn't want to risk injury in an absolute blowout. Unsure whether or not pan did;)

GG man!
GG bro. I pulled my main guys once I noticed you did. My defense made some plays and my offense managed to only have one turnover. Overall a good win. GG.

Not that it matters all that much given the circumstances, but I don't think the problem is "next gen" in general, Nate. It seems like pretty much an EA Sports thing for you. I do, however, understand that UFC, NHL, and Madden (along with Dance Central) were the main reasons you got an Xbox One.

I do love this generation in general. I have more good stuff to say about PS4 than I do Xbox One, but I've had my PS4 a lot longer.
I guess it just depends on your perspective and what you're into. From a hardware standpoint, XB1/PS4 aren't really anything special. So, for me...if the games I can't get on PC aren't top notch, then it kills a lot of the fun. It definitely doesn't help that the modes that seemed to have the most problems in UFC/Madden/NHL were all online modes though. And for sports games...I kind of think that's a big deal.

I just hate it because I was on the fence about next gen consoles to begin with...but gave it a go because hey, I love sports. But all these issues make it feel like I should have listened to my gut. Not that any of that is important, haha. Just thinking out loud.

I haven't encountered a desync yet so I guess I consider myself lucky, same with the not being able to pick a play on defense. I have to agree with the kicking arc being turned off, it really freaking sucks kicking a FG.
Also anyone interested in getting a refund, once per year you can contact xbox customer service and ask for one if it's digital only. You have to give a reason, and in my case I mentioned BF4 glitches and bugs and got one with no questions asked. Again, it's for digital only.

Can anyone still join? The Thread title says spots open but I don't know if that's old. Thanks guys.
Sorry for the late response. Yes, you can still join if you would like. Just post your info (XBL Gamertag, Time Zone, General Availability) and your team choice. Thanks!

I haven't had any desync problems aside from the 1 game with Seattle. Since my other league has been somewhat disorganized, I figured I'd use it for a little experiment. Rules require everyone to have defensive graphics and kicking arc off. I turned them back on. 2 full games against other users with different settings resulted in zero problems. There's just no rhyme nor reason.

Giants 7 - 28 Cowboys.

Awful game this morning. I got totally destroyed. Probably didn't help that I was trying to do 10 things at once. To make matters worse the game froze twice (first time this happened to me). The good news for the rest of the division is that Romo might be out for a while.

Anyhow, time to figure my shit out ASAP as the next 3 games after the bye are Colts, Hawks and 49ers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back